Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

All is wonderful. Some nice curves to go around in life, but hey, if it was easy it wouldn't be fun now would it :)

How is everything with you?

Ah, miss Mandy! How are you? I believe we had that conversation…

Do you not see what is going on? Broncs has been keeping everyone up to speed…

I pray that God gives you enough challenges to call on Him during these times. And I say this out of love, because seeing the truth in God's word is amazing.

You have my email address if you want to pick up the previous conversation again, I'm always open for some random chit chat!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,04:27)
    Theo,

I was just teasing you, bro.  A little Christian humor.  :)

Mandy….I know….you are right,sometimes trade jargin can sound as if tongues are being spoken….my pleasure is to stay on topic here…what we do for a living is irelevant….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,04:42)
    Of course Jesus may open them, I don't deny that.  However, according to scripture he doesn't know WHEN he will get that opportunity.

I image that at the moment he needs to know, he will know it and not a second before.

Anticipation – I'm glad that you have the truth for you and that you believe it fully.  For the sake of your children I hope something does come of this or I fear they will need therapy!   :(

Mandy what you are saying is correct in a literal sense,however,there will be a time element between the opening of first seal and the opening of the seventh seal and during that period Jesus would have to know when his return would be…..And also before anything will happen we will be warned through the prophets….whoever they might be..

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,05:03)

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,04:42)
    Of course Jesus may open them, I don't deny that.  However, according to scripture he doesn't know WHEN he will get that opportunity.

I image that at the moment he needs to know, he will know it and not a second before.

Anticipation – I'm glad that you have the truth for you and that you believe it fully.  For the sake of your children I hope something does come of this or I fear they will need therapy!   :(

Mandy what you are saying is correct in a literal sense,however,there will be a time element between the opening of first seal and the opening of the seventh seal and during that period Jesus would have to know when his return would be…..And also before anything will happen we will be warned through the prophets….whoever they might be..

You would think that Jesus would need to know…..but that isn't what scripture teaches us!

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,04:48)

Theo,

Mandy….I know….you are right,sometimes trade jargin can sound as if tongues are being spoken….my pleasure is to stay on topic here…what we do for a living is irelevant….

Theo,

We share our minutes and hours with one another here; we share our lives. Nothing is irrelevant……

Topics always get off subject and then back on again. Nothing is lost, brother.

:)

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 14 2008,04:47)
    Ah, miss Mandy!  How are you?  I believe we had that conversation…

Do you not see what is going on?  Broncs has been keeping everyone up to speed…

I pray that God gives you enough challenges to call on Him during these times.  And I say this out of love, because seeing the truth in God's word is amazing.  

You have my email address if you want to pick up the previous conversation again, I'm always open for some random chit chat!

Hi Anticipation,

Our PM conversations were not that lengthly, if I recall. We stopped chatting when you told me that you were preparing your children for the end……. As a mother of small children also, I found our belief systems to be too far a part to continue sharing. I also don't believe in confusing children and telling them predictions of the end – when the end never comes! What will your children believe then?

How many predictions have come and gone? What makes this one any different, pray tell?

I respect your right to believe it, yes sir, I do. But I don't see it. You can pray that I will and I appreciate those prayers. But so far I cannot buy it for a dollar.

Good luck to you all, time is ticking and we shall see……

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,05:10)

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,04:48)

Theo,

Theo,

We share our minutes and hours with one another here; we share our lives.  Nothing is irrelevant……

Topics always get off subject and then back on again.  Nothing is lost, brother.

Thanks Mandy…..Aptly put….There is nothing like spirited debate that results in an exchange of ideas….YES !!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ May 14 2008,04:43)
    All is wonderful.  Some nice curves to go around in life, but hey, if it was easy it wouldn't be fun now would it :)

How is everything with you?

Greetings Angie…..It has been awhile since you participated in this forum and the same goes for Cory…..Let me take this opportunity to say I miss you guys….Surely your faith is strong enough to venture into this arena of higher education…the very least you can expect to come out with is a reinforcment of your belief system….It is time to field test your convictions and learn through both criticism as well as praise and agreement….Be ware of any one who suggests you should not prove all things….As our great President Ronald Reagen once said to Gorbechev…”It is fine to trust but you must varify”

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,04:00)
    Greetings Bronc…..The essense of trading is simply this Iam selling because my feeling is a stock is going down….your buying because you think it is going up….Iam in the business of liquidating technology….And I must say Iam having a field day on wall street….The securities industry is replete with folks who are ethically challenged (present company not included)and for that reason our foreign investors eg.Treasury Bond buyers et al.are nervous…..Junk Bonds ,Dirivitives,ETFs and hedge funds will be our undoing…..Oh lets not forget the lack of liquidity… (Tsunami 290,000…4 mil.displaced) Lets talk about China…

tj – that may be your “essense” of trading but it is not mine. I don't trade off of “feelings”. I am strictly a technician. If an uptrend begins, I buy. If a downtrend begins, I sell. Then I cover the position before it reverses.

I agree with you – there will be a meltdown in treasuries when foreigners (mainly China) finally stop buying them. They don't even have to sell any – just stop buying. We need their purchases just to pay the interest on our debt. It's a billion-dollar Ponzi scheme.

Peace,

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,04:13)

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,04:00)
    Greetings Bronc…..The essense of trading is simply this Iam selling because my feeling is a stock is going down….your buying because you think it is going up….Iam in the business of liquidating technology….And I must say Iam having a field day on wall street….The securities industry is replete with folks who are ethically challenged (present company not included)and for that reason our foreign investors eg.Treasury Bond buyers et al.are nervous…..Junk Bonds ,Dirivitives,ETFs and hedge funds will be our undoing…..Oh lets not forget the lack of liquidity… (Tsunami 290,000…4 mil.displaced) Lets talk about China…

Theo,

It sounds like you are speaking in tounges!   :;):   All this lingo for buying and selling…..

Bronc,

I understand your wanting to believe the end is near because you are convinced by this Weinland fellow.  However the bible itself tells us that even Jesus doesn't know when the end will come!  How do you pretend to predict it?

Mandy –

I don't WANT to believe the “end is near”. And how do you know I am “convinced by this Weinland fellow”?? I happen to agree with him about coming future events (not sure about the witness part but following closely), but I have felt this way for much longer than knowing about Ronald Weinland. I happen to believe in the 2012 transformation, which will occur around the time RW claims Jesus Christ will return.

If you know about the astronomy involved with 2012 (which I do), then you know that the earth will experience a gravitational pull unlike anything it ever has in the history of man. An axis shift will occur, as the sun will be in the center of the Milky Way galaxy for the first time in 26,000 years on the winter solstice, Dec 21, 2012. I believe that the physical changes that will occur at that time are related to the return of Jesus Christ.

The Bible says that Jesus didn't know at the time the Bible was written. But if he is opening the seals, clearly he knows now.

Peace,

Not3in1
    Participant

Bronc,
    I'm facinated – what changes will happen in 2012 as a result of this pull?

Also, the bible didn't say there would be a future time that Jesus would know the time of his coming. You are adding this part to the story to help your mind along in believing it could be true. And who the heck reallly knows, bro, you could be right-O! :;):

Quote (Broncs453 @ May 09 2008,10:06)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 08 2008,04:21)

Quote (TimothyVI @ May 08 2008,04:02)

WorshippingJesus,May wrote:

BTW, I thought the sixth seal had to be opened before the seventh?

Did I miss something? Or did he just spiritualize it all away?

Blessings!

I am surprised that you missed that WJ.
    I don't know how you could have missed hearing the mountains moving.
    But then again it was pretty dark with the sun being black and all.

Good point.

Tim

Tim

A part of me lauphs, but at the same time it is serious because so many lives have been and will be affected because of his deceptions.

Many who trusted him as a God anointed prophet will loose faith and give up on God period, because they believed that they were hearing from God. Some may turn to atheism.

No wonder the world mocks at Christianity when there are so many wackos that claim they are Christian and do the things like we saw with David Korsesh and Jim Jones.

But you and I know that these men had nothing to do with God or the Gospel of Jesus Christ, however the world doesn't know.  :(

Blessings!

Greetings Bronc453

Greetings Worshipper.

With all due respect you are very arrogant person.  So it's YOUR way or the highway huh?  

With all due respect it is not I that is claiming to be 1 of the 2 witnesses, and my wife the other!

Also I am not the one making the claim that all those that follow this man and are part of the “only true church” (COG) are going to be saved, and all the rest are just blind and are lost.

Sounds like it is Wienland and the COG that is claiming “My way or the Highway”.

And you call me “Arrogant”? :D

I was raised in mainstream Christianity (not Catholic) for over 35 years.  I have read both of Weinland's books and I listen to his sermons.  

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Nothing in the physical world was supposed to happen on those days except for the significance of the Pope being in the US on April 17th.  HE is an agent of Satan.  He amassed huge amounts of sensitive information regarding US security during his visit, including blueprints for the new Freedom Tower that is being built to replace WTC 1 and 2.  This information will be passed on to military forces in Europe and the Vatican.  All of the major security systems have now been irreparably breached.  

Go ahead, don't believe me.

I have probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about this nation's financial system.  I know for an absolute fact that there will be major events that you will SEE and HEAR happening very soon.  The laws of mathematics and compounded interest make this a guaranteed certainty.

Thanks for the info! :) 

And there will be no US President take office in 2009.  There will be food riots this summer and all kinds of mayhem.  Bush will declare martial law and a dictatorship when SHTF.

Oh, I'm just a doom and gloomer that should spend more time reading my Bible…ROFLMAO!

Thanks for your predictions! We shall see who will be ROFL and cussing!  :)

But, I have a feeling that when 2009 rolls around you and many others here will be nowhere to be found, and I doubt that it will have anything to do with the rapture!

Blessings :)

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 14 2008,16:09)
    Bronc,
    I'm facinated – what changes will happen in 2012 as a result of this pull?

Also, the bible didn't say there would be a future time that Jesus would know the time of his coming.  You are adding this part to the story to help your mind along in believing it could be true.  And who the heck reallly knows, bro, you could be right-O!  :;):

There are a number of websites that have very detailed information if you Google 2012. Also several different independent sources all arrive at the same time – 2012. The Mayan calendar, the Chinese I-Ching and others. There is a diagram of where the sun and earth will be relative to each other and the Milky Way at that time on one of those sites.

Massive gravitational pulls could cause catastrophic changes and completely transform the earth, changing the shape of land masses, locations of oceans, and generally re-arrange the whole planet. I have heard that the North and South poles may become the new Equator and vice versa. It will be the greatest astronomical force ever exerted on the earth by far.

Some of those sites have very detailed info and know much more than I about it. Suffice it to say if this is indeed the kind of event that it is being projected to be, the most significant event I can envision occurring at the same time would be the Second Coming. IMHO.

Peace,

The only thing that I know is that Israel became a Nation again in 1948 and this Generation will not pass away till all will be fulfilled. The Bible tells us that a Generation is 70 years. So that takes us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ May 14 2008,20:08)
    The only thing that I know is that Israel became a Nation again in 1948 and this Gewneration will not pass awy till all will be fulfilled. The Bible tells us that a Generation is 70 years. So that takes us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs……Did you know that Angela Merkel was in Israel on 3/18/08….She addressed the Israeli Knesset and apologized for the atrocities of the Holacaust and then placed a wreath in Vad Vashem ( Holacaust Memorial )….In her speech she voiced support for Israel….See it on YouTube it is in German….Notice the Pope was in the US….that got media coverage…No apologies from the Pope or even recognition of this courageous Women…

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Broncs….Let us not forget….We can not agree as to whether Jesus would know when the end is…but in same breath we acknoledge the scriblings of an ancient trib of canabals that sacraficed their own young on an alter before a hideous sun God….For all we know the Myans could be a monumental fraud with respect to their technology….Let us not forget the Conquistador with spears and bows and arrows conquered their decendents in the early centuries…

thedorej  Who is Angela Merkel? If She was a child like my Husband and I was at the time, we had nothing to do with it, and find it ridiculous to apologise. And did you know that Hitler had sick people on the list to be gased also. My Grandmother was on that list and my Mother had to sign a paper never to have anymore children. I also think if Hitler would have made it, I would not be alive today, I have C.O.P.D. We have been called Nazi's before and have been looked down on just because we were born in Germany. I have every sympathy for the People in Israel and any kind of remarks against any person is wrong.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

The only thing that I know is that Israel became a Nation again in 1948 and this Generation will not pass away till all will be fulfilled. The Bible tells us that a Generation is 70 years. So that takes us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Are saying that the end could potentially come in another 10 years? Because if so, I'm not going to worry about paying my house off.

Anonymous

Quote (theodorej @ May 14 2008,23:48)

The only thing that I know is that Israel became a Nation again in 1948 and this Gewneration will not pass awy till all will be fulfilled. The Bible tells us that a Generation is 70 years. So that takes us to 2018.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Greetings Mrs……Did you know that Angela Merkel was in Israel on 3/18/08….She addressed the Israeli Knesset and apologized for the atrocities of the Holacaust and then placed a wreath in Vad Vashem ( Holacaust Memorial )….In her speech she voiced support for Israel….See it on YouTube it is in German….Notice the Pope was in the US….that got media coverage…No apologies from the Pope or even recognition of this courageous Women…

Is this a direct acknowledgement or a sarcastic refrain directed at the “king of the North” scenario spoken of by David?

Not entirely sure of your intended direction of this statement… want to clarify.

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account