Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    lineon
    Participant

Thanks People. I do not think we should hold a man on a pedistal, to many men have fallen and have shattered to many lives. Theodorej if you get your belief out of Mr. Armstrong, what can I say. I do believe Christ is the only way!!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (lineon @ April 19 2008,22:45)
    Thanks People. I do not think we should hold a man on a pedistal, to many men have fallen and have shattered to many lives. Theodorej if you get your belief out of Mr. Armstrong, what can I say. I do believe Christ is the only way!!

Greetings Lineon….In the interest of plain speaking and clear understanding,and I must say your point with respect to following a man is correct,I draw my belief system from what I know and hold to be true whether it from the writings of a man or from the bible….What is true is true…and we told to prove all things…In my case I know why I believe what I do…

Anonymous

Hello all!

I am a new member here and am excited to finaly find a place where everyone seems to be civil and loving, as we should all be.

I have my own outlook on this particular subject that, if I may, would like to put forward;

About 6 months ago I was a terrible person, Husband and Father. I thought I was “good” when compared to many others, maybe in Gods eyes I still am, but I am no longer who I was…It brings tears to my eyes to even think of what I was, a Murderer (of Mind), reviler, Fornicater (in mind), idolitrous, Greedy, self centered, incapable of genuine love… you name it, I was it.

In lat Oct. of last year I was moved, I could not eat or drink or hardly sleep for three days, I was in utter caoss, my life had left me. My wife stated I was like a dead man walking. I had such agony from the inside out. I was broken and had no way to or idea of how to fix it. I began to seek God, as I felt it was my only answer.

I had grown up in a family where early on (I was two) my parents were devorced and my dad was all the things I turned out to be but, I must acknowledge, worse. I know I may be judging, but it is a statement of truth because who knows the Father more than the Son? (he is no longer my Father but My Biological Dad and I have forgiven him of all he put me through, even though it was not easy.) My mom raised me on my own for many years before finding someone else.

My Gramdparent were devout Christians and they were my main introduction into Christianity. I remember fondly the days of staying with them when I was a child. We would attend church and because of the large number of family members and neighbors that ettended, it was like a Family reunion every week! My Grand father was always kind and very patient. I can only remember a time or two when he really got mad, and then I really deserved it. It wasn't on his accord either, as my wife always told me, “you are not the same person around your Grandparents.” And I knew this….

So at that time in my life I knew that there was hope. I began praying and got my hands on a bible and started reading, and reading, and reading. My wife said I read more than I talked to her and it was hard on her, she said at the time, over many heartfelt conversations.

Understand, my wife and I have been together a long time for only being 32yrs old, already her and I have spent half of our lives together, litteraly, we met when she was 16 and I was 17. Now she was seeing the person she had grown to love changing right before her eyes. Certainly not something someone embraces…. atleast not right away.

I, in a very short time period, sought out a church. I must make this very important statement; I DID NOT GO INTO ANY ONE CONGREGATION ON MY OWN ACCORD! I was led there but I felt in my mind, “This is where the Father is leading me, not to what is truth, but what may NOT be truth.” I joined a bible study and was baptized after a few short weeks.

As I was standing before the congregation and the ceromony was going on, I became numb, I could not hear what the pastor was saying, ecept for one very important thing that hit me like a ton of bricks falling off the empire state building; “….And swear to the Catholic Church…” I gave a half hearted Yes. Suddenly I felt betrayed, I was not a part of the Catholic church, nor did I want to be. In my youth, my Step-dad was a Catholic and of course tried to indoctrinate me into the religion. I immediate;y felt, this is not right, this to me is Fake, (I am sorry if any on here are Catholic beleivers, that they may take offense, but I am not sorry for the truth.) From the age of 5 or 6 I knew something was not right, compared to what I knew with my Grandparents.

That night, as often happened then and still happens now, I awoke in the middle of the night and began praying, I felt compelled to renounce my baptism offering that God be the judge as to its validity.

I still continued attending the Church but grew more and more distended by it's teachings vs what the scriptures were telling me.

Such things were the “Kingdom of God” and “Inheriting Eternal Life”. There was a hardly any mentioning of the Resurection but acknowledging Christs return but to acknowledge one without the other made no sense to me. I hate to say Christmas and Easter came into question as to why there were no mentioning or comands to their observances.

As an example; the week before Easter Sunday I had been reading extennsivley and found many refferences to Jonah and “three days” Mainly in the Temple refference “…for in three days I will rise it up again..” as it states, “He was refering to his death and reserection.” I began to question on my own the “Good Friday/ Easter Sunday” It didn't add up!! Three days, is not 1 1/2 days.

I must state, one great gift God has bestowed upon me is long term memory, If I read and read something, I memorize it like a picture, not photgraphic, but like that. Phrases, possitionings, contexts, all are remembered. When my focuses were idolotrous, I read Car magazines, I ate slept, lived eveyrthing automotive. I could remember not only and article, it's contents, but also what the covers of each magazine they were contained in. When a discussion would come up, I could go dirrectly to my magazines and find it within minutes and know almost word for word what was in the article.

So much more bothered me, because no-one had answers to these questions, Why Sunday worship rather than the Sabbath (Sat.) was a big one. Now I have learned it was a dsctinal change by the Catholic Church.

As I continued looking I came accros Ronald Weinlands site and I read the first book and began to probe them for answers through emails.

I am at the point now where my wife and I are doing our best to observe the Sabbath, we are observing the “Perpetual Ordinance” as God comands of Pass over and Week of unleavened bread (today as I write this) and we are not worshiping on Sunday but are now studying together every day making God our Primary Focus. We have repented of our ways and asked for guidance and acceptance as his children.

Have we yet Sent Tithes to the COG-PKG?, no, we are tithing in another way, we are giving to the Poor around us and helping our neighbors while at the same time keeping our spiritual eyes and ears open to what Ronald is saying. I have yet to hear todays sermon as much is to be revealed, as he puts it.

I went into things he stated from Paul's point of veiw; “Do not dispise the word of the prophets, but compare all things to truth.”

While I may not agree with some statements such as “The Holy Spirit can only be given by Baptism and Laying of Hands.” While this may be true, he also states that under certain cuircumstances God make provisions for this. There is no where around me I could have truth truely tougth to me, so I now feel he has revealed things to me through his grace, even though I continue to pray for the true knowledge that he is in me and I am in him and his Son…. “Knock and the door will be opened” I knock, and Knock, and knock, many times a day, over and over, he can not ignore me, nor do I feel he has. After all it is by far my overwhelming assrertion, he drew me to his Son; “…only those the father sends shall Find me..” and “The sheep know my Voice” to this I connect to “The Word of Christ is the Spirit of Prophesy”. I here his word and it speeks to me, undoubtedly.

As the events of what might possibly indeed be this End-Time, I am watching and “not running around naked through the streets.” and not letting that day “…come upon you like a snare.”

Do I at a certain level feel fleeing may be an ideal, yes, as certain things have been given to me in life and in spirit, God has possibly made a way for me and my family. Will it be easy, no, but for some reason the skills I would need have been put into me over the last few years, without me knowing it.

As I and my Family go forw
    ard, I especialy, am hopefull God will aid me in seeing the Glorious day of the Lord!! Oh what a Marvel of existence that would be!!

Have I also accepted if it is not Gods will for me or my family to see it? Yes, but I have one thing that has been a part of me since I was turned to the Father and the Son; As I have told my Wife from the begining when she asked why I am Going “Off the deep end about this stuff” I can only answer, “I have a sense of Urgency I can not deny!” Honestly, to go a day without the Word of God makes my stomach knot up, it is always on my mind, and it is Glorious to me.

Am I going to Sway any minds, I hope so for the sake of you being a part of Gods Family. Do I feel there is hope for those who are not repenting of their False religions? Yes, remember God is Mercifull. AM I better or more Righteous than them, BY NO MEANS!!! I know “Righteousness is not given until the end.” I think people, including my Grandparents, will be given a chance, even for a short period, to accept the Kingdom of God, Beyond that, I do not know. I have Hope and Faith, I will also.

SO everyone, please “Stay awake” spiritualy ad do not be “Cought like a snare.”

God Bless and may his Holy Spirit be with tou all!

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 18 2008,12:00)
    Well Hello! Today is the 17th of April, and our House still is standing and so is our City. It was rather nice to be away for awhile, but how about that April 17 has come and is almost over. So were is the prediction?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

You just don't get it. Nothing in the physical world was supposed to happen on April 17th. The fact that your house is still standing and no nukes have gone off yet is meaningless. This marks the beginning of a 45 to 90 day period in which things will start getting much worse in the world, then the second trumpet will sound and THEN nukes will begin.

I just finished listening to RW’s latest sermon today, and all I can say is that was one of the most powerful sermons I have ever heard, from him or from anybody, and I’ve heard over 30 years’ worth of sermons. It was long (3 hours) but he gave a ton of information. Here’s the link for all the mockers, if they aren’t too scared to listen http://www.cog-pkg.org/audio. It won’t be available for a few days, you have to listen to it live to hear it that day but check back. He was in Jerusalem for Passover.

Well, there are only two scenarios for RW. He’s either completely delusional and in dire need of meds, or he is correct. There is no in-between here. Of course, that’s what they said about Jesus in his time, that he must be a demon because only demons can cast out other demons, and because he “worked” on the Sabbath. I happen to believe RW is correct. I have never heard a clearer and more understandable explanation of the Book of Revelations. It all makes complete sense to me.

Among other things, RW revealed that his wife is the second witness (not too surprising since he already said he would be the “spokesman” for the other witness), and that April 17th also begins the period in which much more of Satan's power will be given to the pope and that the pope is the False Prophet.

And, that RW has the power to ask God to make disasters happen. That part’s kinda scary, but if it has to happen let’s get it over with.

B 453 First of all, it was said that something was to happem on the 17 of April, nothing did. I am not making fun I just feel for you. To think that R.W. could ask God for a disaster to happen? Look I am not going to say anything else here, You have to find out by yourself who is right or wrong.
    In the meantime, may God keep you all and Bless you.
    Mrs.

Broncs453
    Participant

BTW Greetings gtfoxy,

Sorry to hear of your broken childhood. I know that can be painful later in life, as I had issues I needed to resolve with my father too but we were able to do it over time, and thankfully my parents are both still alive and married to each other.

You may find some RW believers on this site, but most have stopped posting here since you cannot “convince” anybody and it's pretty much a waste of time debating with them about RW. Many of them have not and will not read his books, and just want to throw scripture at you and tell you you're following a “false prophet”. Pay no attention to that. If you read RW's books and then start reading the Bible more (like I did) and find it jumping out at you where it didn't before, then you “get it”. If not, then you don't.

The Catholic Church is an abomination of desolation. It's false, pagan Christianity. Turn and run in the opposite direction from any of their make-believe.

Peace,

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 20 2008,11:00)
    B 453 First of all, it was said that something was to happem on the 17 of April, nothing did. I am not making fun I just feel for you. To think that R.W. could ask God for a disaster to happen? Look I am nit going to say anything else here, You have to find out by yourself who is right or wrong.
    In the meantime, may Gid keep you all and Bless you.
    Mrs.

Like I said, you just don't get it. Something DID happen on the 17th, you just cannot understand that it was in the spiritual realm and not the physical. You and everybody else are always looking for some obvious sign in the physical world when that is not necessarily the case.

You have still not answered my previous question, which I have asked you twice here and will now ask for a third time.

Have you ever listened to any of RW's recent sermons live on webcasts?

BTW are you over 70?

Peace,

Not3in1
    Participant

Foxy,

I'm heading out to a baseball game but I wanted to quickly say WELCOME, and I will read your testimony later. We're glad to have new members. You'll find all sorts of beliefs here, but we all care about one another and for the most part we are civil! :;):

Love,
    Mandy

Anonymous

Quote (Broncs453 @ April 20 2008,11:07)
    BTW Greetings gtfoxy,

Sorry to hear of your broken childhood.  I know that can be painful later in life, as I had issues I needed to resolve with my father too but we were able to do it over time, and thankfully my parents are both still alive and married to each other.

You may find some RW believers on this site, but most have stopped posting here since you cannot “convince” anybody and it's pretty much a waste of time debating with them about RW.  Many of them have not and will not read his books, and just want to throw scripture at you and tell you you're following a “false prophet”.  Pay no attention to that.  If you read RW's  books and then start reading the Bible more (like I did) and find it jumping out at you where it didn't before, then you “get it”.  If not, then you don't.

The Catholic Church is an abomination of desolation.  It's false, pagan Christianity.  Turn and run in the opposite direction from any of their make-believe.

Peace,

Thank you Bronc for the greating and I am no longer a follower of false doctrine, but that of what the Bible speaks to me.

I am torn on whether to “Give up” on people at this point. I am not a quiter and “Happy is he who is found doing his masters work when he returns.” Am I a spreader of the Gospel, no, not at the moment, I do not feel my time or understanding has fully arrived except to those that know me, the changes I have gone through and the perseverance I have exhibited to get to a spiritual understanding I have now have. Put it this way, and I am not to brag for my own sake but as to bring glory to the Father, I speak with Pastors and My recolection and memory of things rivals theres but with me not having a “school doctrine” bringing me into a pre-determined understanding of scripture and prophesy. Am I of all understanding? “For you will prophesy partialy and understand partialy..” SO NO, I continualy ask for guidance by the Father, Many times a day, over and over.

My wife and I are going to be listening to the sermon shortly and as always I will “compare all things to truth.” We are, again, watching and waiting for the signs, Speaking of which; I would like to bring this to your attention, if you happened to miss it, one thing I noticed another, I didn't have time to weed through the last pages here to find…” and there will be peals of lightening and Thunder, and an earthquake.” Two nights ago, Indiana residences saw streaks of light and heard loud booms, Dozens of people called the authorities with the same descriptions. The authroities said it was probably meteors, after finding nothing around the area. Look it up it was on MSNBC and CNN's website. Then yesterday the earthquake in IL. My Family in Southern WI felt it!!

Yes, I am fully aware that these things probably take place all the time, but it is not all the time we have someone claiming to be a prophet, the world in the shape it is in, and then things like this happening ver batum to scripture. Am I a doomsday beleiver? If that is what you wish to call it, then sure. I prefer anouncing the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven. Who here shouldn't weant that with all there being?

On the other hand, will I Carry on if nothing happens, I sure will, but I tell you what, it wasn't RW that opened my eyes, it was God, before I ever came accross anything RW had to say. That is the THRUTH. That is, the message of the kingdom of God as I had never heard it but somehow understood it to be.

Think about it, Heaven, if almost everyone is all but guaranteed getting in, As an example I remember hearing someone on TV saying after Anna Nicole Smith died, “She is in Heaven right now looking down on us…” I thought, not to judge but to ask, what part makes her deserving of righteousness that she did up until the end of her life, The Drugs, Fornication, Greed, etc, not to say before she died she “found Christ”, I do not know, it is a statement for discussion of the inherent flaw of peoples thinking versus what Jesus said when he said “For Narrow and crowded is the road that leads to life, but wide and abroad is the road that leads to destruction.”

Which brings me to my next issue I had already had, “Hell” or “Gehena” is a Hebrew word for Destruction, or the Burn pile in which ancient Israel used and people who were to sinfull to be placed in a tomb were simply burned on this trash pile, not Pergatory or anything else, and as RW stated, it is “Eternal Punishment” NOT “Eternal PUNISHING”. There's a difference!

Please, we are all here in an attemp to find truth, you owe it to yourselves and your family to atleast listen, how sick will you feel at the ressurection if Jesus says, ” My father sent the Prophets, as Brother John stated, why didn't you listen?”

Please all who are in disbeleif, I implore you, through LOVE, just listen and then decide for yourselves. Don't let “I have sent my prophets but you did not listen” happen to you.

One last thing I do not know has been touched on but my wife and I were discussing it earlier and I had a revelation to this effect; Why the two end time prophets and dying and being resurected the way they are? WHY in Jerusalem? I remember a statement Jesus said, not sure which book, I think Luke, maybe John, Jesus said in talking to the Pharasees and Sudacees “I will not return until you all (meaning Israel) admits that I am the Messiah.” To this I put this thought, It is in Jerusalem that the Prophets will be killed, there bodies will be laid for all to see, then after three days they will be resurrected and drawn up, RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN JERUSALEM, I beleive it is then that it will dawn on all people in Israel that these were the prophets of God, and were speeking truth about there Witness to Jesus about him being the Messiah and needing to repent and accept him, then they will have the “Sign” they were asking for almost 2,000 years ago!! Give it some thought….

Not saying necessarily, again, if RW and his wife are those, but this is a truth that I feel has been revealed to me, take it for what you want.

Again, I thank everyone for a great forum where we can discuss things in Faith, Love and Hope, “The greatest of these being LOVE”!!

Ptr745
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ April 20 2008,12:48)
    One last thing I do not know has been touched on but my wife and I were discussing it earlier and I had a revelation to this effect; Why the two end time prophets and dying and being resurected the way they are? WHY in Jerusalem? I remember a statement Jesus said, not sure which book, I think Luke, maybe John, Jesus said in talking to the Pharasees and Sudacees “I will not return until you all (meaning Israel) admits that I am the Messiah.” To this I put this thought, It is in Jerusalem that the Prophets will be killed,  there bodies will be laid for all to see, then after three days they will be resurrected and drawn up, RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN JERUSALEM, I beleive it is then that it will dawn on all people in Israel that these were the prophets of God, and were speeking truth about there Witness to Jesus about him being the Messiah and needing to repent and accept him, then they will have the “Sign” they were asking for almost 2,000 years ago!! Give it some thought….

Hmmm, don't remember that quote from Jesus. Are you sure it even exists?

lineon
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 19 2008,15:10)

Greetings Lineon….In the interest of plain speaking and clear understanding,and I must say your point with respect to following a man is correct,I draw my belief system from what I know and hold to be true whether it from the writings of a man or from the bible….What is true is true…and we told to prove all things…In my case I know why I believe what I do…

Hi Theodorej
    I am sorry that I got under your skin
    That was not my intention.
    Just that I and you have seen so many
    Horrible things that man has done.
    To himself and then of course woman and children
    get dragged in.
    You know what I mean.
    I do not know R.W. from a bar of soap
    And I take his propheies with seven pinches of salt.
    Theodorej I am sorry again.

All the best Lineon:;):

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (lineon @ April 21 2008,00:01)

Quote (theodorej @ April 19 2008,15:10)

Hi Theodorej
    I am sorry that I got under your skin
    That was not my intention.
    Just that I and you have seen so many
    Horrible things that man has done.
    To himself and then of course woman and children
    get dragged in.
    You know what I mean.
    I do not know R.W. from a bar of soap
    And I take his propheies with seven pinches of salt.
    Theodorej I am sorry again.

All the best Lineon:;):

Greetings Lineon…..No need to apologize there was no offence taken,if you detected attitude in my post let me explain..sometimes I find it necessary to restate my position on issues because I failed to make a point..I welcome any dialog we might have ,as for I expect to learn alot from you…After all this is not a perfect world…

To all that think Mr. Weinland could be one of the two Witnesses and His Wife to be the second Witness, I say, please be very careful. Also would like to tell you that we do not live in the Covenant that Mr. W. thinks that we are still under. There is a tread that is about the Covenant. Putting all the scriptures up is a job, and since they are up already, just go there, if you want to know my point. We are under the Blood of Christ. The eternal life is a free gift from God. Is that road easy, no.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Sandy
    Participant

To all that think Mr. Weinland could be one of the two Witnesses and His Wife to be the second Witness

Not a chance

Look at Rev. 11

(Rev 11:3) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

(Rev 11:4) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Olive trees and candlesticks, a little research will show what these represent and it is not Mr. and mrs. Weinland

Sandy

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

To all my COG-PKG friends,
    I hope your passover season has started off great! Remember to have some unleavened bread each day (I like the egg & onion flavor with a touch of butter -LOL). Maybe I'll see some of you on the last day of Unleavened Bread in Cincy.

Theodorej & Wateramerican,
    Seems quiet(?), AOP noticed it too. I still look in from time to time, but see no reason to add anything lately. :;): I'll try to catch yuns on the chat this week.

-Later

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 21 2008,13:55)
    I hope your passover season has started off great!  Remember to have some unleavened bread each day (I like the egg & onion flavor with a touch of butter -LOL).  Maybe I'll see some of you on the last day of Unleavened Bread in Cincy.

Seems quiet(?), AOP noticed it too.  I still look in from time to time, but see no reason to add anything lately. :;):   I'll try to catch yuns on the chat this week.

-Later

So your going to be here in our Town, how interesting. Where do you meet?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Lineon It would be really nice if We could talk together. Samuel has set up a Ventrilo Server and anybody can join. I would love to speak to you. Please look it up, and let me know what you think?
    Looking foward to your repond. The Tread is in the Feedback under Ventrilo Server.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Samuel
    Participant

Hmm,

Well I have read (Some) of this guys books…mainly I've “Skimmed” through them. And listened to (Some) of his sermons.

I was dealt with a while ago …roughly about the same time that new person said they were dealt with about GOD to return to the flock. I used to go to church…I was raised Pentecostal…under a Trinity Belief. As most of you that know me already well know.

Anyway, I'm struggling…very hard. I am fighting very hard…I got saved when I was young…I felt the call and sat in the back of the church a many of nights feeling the spirit of GOD move over me…You can't even explain it. I've been told things…I've had dreams, I feel it and I know it is more real than us talking on here. I'm telling you that GOD is about to move in a very huge way…It may not be right now…tomorrow…or next year…but it is going to be super soon….I mean like I can really really feel it.

Ok, well I have this problem where I ramble on and talk to fast and stutter, and switch subjects and end up not getting my point across…Lord help me…

I've also been to lots of different types of churches…Pentecostal…(Trinity, and Oneness), Baptist…(theres a million different baptist), Methodist, Jehovah wittiness's, Latter Day Saints (Mormons), I've even been to a Catholic Church. I've seen a lot of stuff go on and read and studied a lot of stuff. The internet is super for researching…most people don't even know. Of course you really don't need it GOD can show you anything you want to know. I think he wants us to put forth the “Effort” to “Seek” his truth and “Truly” know him. Then you “Understand” it better. Than if he just “Spoils” you and shows you everything and you never have to do anything. My pastor at the church where I'm going now said in one of his sermons …”GOD rewards effort” I have to agree with that statement.

There is probably a lot of stuff that I don't know or have not studied. Sometimes I don't study near enough and I will get busy and forget to do things…like pray or pray over my meals, and I'll get a bad Attitude, or Catch my self looking to much at a pretty girl…or anything…I have to repent it seems every 30 minutes. I really don't know where I'm going with this just yet so please bear with me.

I Have been baptized unto the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost…and also unto the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I've prayed really really hard about getting wisdom, knowledge, and understanding…while at the same time keeping me humble, where I don't think I'm better than someone…Cause we are all on the “SAME LEVEL” we are all “GODS CREATION” in need of “HIS FORGIVENESS” and “GRACE” and “MERCY” …and we should never throw rocks at each other or make unto ourselves a pedestals and put ourselves on it…FOR ANY REASON.

In GODS eyes we are all the same I feel that he loves us all the SAME…and each and every one just as much. Just some people he is able to do more with …because ….they choose to let him in….after he has knocked on the door. GOD desires to have a relationship with each and everyone of us. Thats why he made us.

GOD had a perfect world here until we messed it up. Man has been trying to fix their mistake by themselves for 6,000 some odd years now.

Man makes unto themselves Laws to conform other Men…unto their own rule and for their own glory. We love to hear ourselves talk more than we like to hear other talk. We run our mouth so much and spin the wheels up in our brains so much that we can't even hear GOD talking to us.

I being the Chief of all Sinners…as Paul once said…am in no position to point fingers at anyone. Instead, what I really am praying for is for us all to stop doing that…Because I know that a lot of us do and still do. I'd love to be able to not have this “EVIL” control us anymore.

I'm so ready for the coming of GODS kingdom and for him to line us out once and for good. I am yearning for it like I'm yearning for some of my Aunt Betty's Old fashioned Flap-Jacks and Gravy. Worse even than that.

I'm sick of the lies, I'm so sick of it…I've had a belly full of it. And of men trying to control other men. And all the things that makes us the corrupts beings that we are. I'm so ready for all of us to be made whole …its not even funny.

Ok so I got way off course….sorry. :)

Anyway…I've had dreams and things seem to always be happening in my life in the most “Ironic” fashions …way to much to be coincidence. It is the move of GODS own hand I tell you.

Like that guy that said he was moved on the same time I was, to get in …Thats the Shepard calling his lost sheep to get back in the flock.

I've had dreams of things that would make you lose your mind. If I could put them on video you freak out.

The only one “Vision” I've ever seen in my whole life turns out to be a picture of this RW guy that I would see some 15 odd years later.

Now, I'm not saying that this RW guy is who or what he says he is. He could be, he could also be a false prophet, he could just be some wacko that needs meds like someone says. Only GOD truly knows at this point. I'm just as guilty of expecting “Physical” evidence and “Miracle” type displays of GODS power as well. Which something could have very well happened on a “Spiritual” (Level, Plane, Dimension). Being as how we are on a very “Physical” (level, plane, dimension) we most likely would never know what in fact that was that did happen or that anything happened at all. The only time we “Are” in fact going to “Know” that something “Has” actually happened for 100% certain is if something “Physical” happens where we can see it and know. Because we can't see things on a Spiritual level…we can “Sense” or “Feel” the spiritual levels presence ….but we can't see it…Thats why Moses could not see GOD…well probably one of the many reasons why he couldn't but…GOD is spirit…man is Flesh…I.E. “Physical”.

Anything that happens on a “Spiritual Plane” we are not going to know about other than that “Sense” we have for it. Like the way my soul burns and the way I feel things are in motion. You just know, sense, feel it. Don't ask me I can't explain it. Best advice I can give you is PRAY for it if you don't have it. It's called the HOLY GHOST.

Nonetheless, anything that happens at this point at least until we are made spiritual beings is done in or believed in with what we most commonly like to refer to as FAITH.

FAITH of things that we have not YET seen. Is EXACTLY what we are doing when we believe on GOD and his SON and what is being done for us. EVEN NOW.

I don't really like to throw rocks at peoples religion and I know that invariable I do at times and like I said…I have to repent of it when I do. But, I can tell you that as a direct result of all my praying, fasting, reading, and studying…I have come across one thing that I can tell you with a lot of FAITH driven Confidence…anything that has come from or is a product of the Catholic Church…or the RCC…is something that you want as far from you as the east is from the west.

It is altogether EVIL.

And is a very effective tool that Satan has employed for himself to deceive GODS people.

Again about this RW guy… some of what he says…I just don't “GET IT” as he would say it…”It's like I'm 'feeling' you dawg, but I'm not really 'FEELING' you…” Then some of what he says makes pretty decent sense.

I don't know at this point. I don't really want to throw stones at the man. Who knows he may actually turn out to be right…then
    again…if he is not…he still needs our help and “LOVE” like GOD, and probably the “MAIN THEME” of the Lord Jesus' Teaching would have us do. We should “LOVE” even our “ENEMIES”…wonder if anyone remembers seeing that in the Bible anywhere?

In anyevent…one of a couple things is going to happen.
    1.) The things that are predicted for the “End-Time” will happen very soon…and we won't have to worry, suffer, cry, stress-out, feel pain, and whatever else bothers us any more…it will be over.
    2.) It won't happen as soon as we thought it was…we will live out our lives and it will still be over.

As you see…You are going to be with GOD, and the Lord Jesus Christ in the “END” either way it goes.

So, worst case scenario …all of this draws some people closer to GOD, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Man has lost sight of a lot of things. That we really need a divine intervention to help us fix.

I made a promise when I got back in church, and stated seeking GODS will in my life again. That I was not going to give up again…I'm going to keep on…like that song Carrie Underwood says…I'm going to do it anyway…and Jesus Take the Wheel.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,14:13)

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ April 21 2008,13:55)
    I hope your passover season has started off great! Remember to have some unleavened bread each day (I like the egg & onion flavor with a touch of butter -LOL). Maybe I'll see some of you on the last day of Unleavened Bread in Cincy.

Seems quiet(?), AOP noticed it too. I still look in from time to time, but see no reason to add anything lately. :;): I'll try to catch yuns on the chat this week.

-Later

So your going to be here in our Town, how interesting. Where do you meet?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Irene, You need to do like everyone else and just contact COG-PKG and they will give you directions. Shall I plan on seeing you?

-Later

lineon
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 21 2008,14:19)
    Lineon  It would be really nice if We could talk together. Samuel has set up a Ventrilo Server and anybody can join. I would love to speak to you. Please look it up, and let me know what you think?
    Looking foward to your repond. The Tread is in the Feedback under Ventrilo Server.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Peace+Love that is a big no.
    I am not a talker.

Talking is like walking
    I get tired and stop in my stride.

I try and listen to the birds
    Or maybe even look at the clouds.

My panting gets in the way
    And some times I even loose my way.

No harm meant. Lineon

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account