Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Nephite
    Participant

March 9, 2008

Laura and I are about to return from a very successful trip to Europe. Last Sabbath we were in the Netherlands, and at that time I had to cut my sermon a little short as I was pretty worn out from the pace of activities I have been keeping ever since we returned from the New Zealand/Australia trip. As a result of pushing my voice in the Netherlands on Sabbath, I developed laryngitis and completely lost my voice for a couple of days. By Sabbath yesterday here in the United Kingdom, I was doing much better, but not well enough to give a sermon, so Wayne Matthews in Australia was able to fill in for me at the last minute.

This quote was taken directly from Ron's website.
    I find it impossible to believe that God would allow one of his final witnesses to lose his voice while he is on God's mission.
    “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” Rev 11:3 kjv

Quote (Nephite @ Mar. 10 2008,05:38)

March 9, 2008

Laura and I are about to return from a very successful trip to Europe. Last Sabbath we were in the Netherlands, and at that time I had to cut my sermon a little short as I was pretty worn out from the pace of activities I have been keeping ever since we returned from the New Zealand/Australia trip. As a result of pushing my voice in the Netherlands on Sabbath, I developed laryngitis and completely lost my voice for a couple of days. By Sabbath yesterday here in the United Kingdom, I was doing much better, but not well enough to give a sermon, so Wayne Matthews in Australia was able to fill in for me at the last minute.

I find it impossible to believe that God would allow one of his final witnesses to lose his voice while he is on God's mission.
    “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” Rev 11:3 kjv

Yes, and also that He is traveling all over the world on other peoples money. That to me is just not right and makes me rather sad for those that have fallen for Him. I tell you if I were you I would find me a family that really needs it and give my tiths to them. There are so many that need our help out there and are suffering. God is a righteous God and He sees what goes on, that is the only way that I keep my cool.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Nephite @ Mar. 10 2008,05:38)

March 9, 2008

Hi N,
    What about firebreathing?

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Nick…..Needless to say RWs appointed tasks have not come to term yet….I believe he will be prophesising at the openning of the seventh seal…..Which should be sometime in April….I can't find the firebreathing chapter…..may you can give me some direction…..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Rev 11
    5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings David…..I would think that God works with and through men…..and war is a vehicle by which judgement is meated out…..Although we are told to not be of the world, it is hard to deny the world is all around us and with that is sin and the consequences of sin….for this reason we need a savior…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 10 2008,12:52)
    Hi TJ,
    Rev 11
    5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Thanks Nick….Iam aware of Rev 11..5….I am looking for the firebreathing in RWs book…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    I imagine it would give you a dickens of a sore throat.
    You would lose you voice and your tongue, lips and teeth as well.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

well david the answer to your question obviously is simply “no”. God also allows us to sin, so should we sin?

you answered your own question when you said “Just because God allows something to exist (such as satan) does not mean it is something acceptable”.

the question one should ask himself should rather be: “What is God's purpose in allowing these things?”

concerning ron weinland having problems with his voice – it's really unbelievable how this could be taken by people as some “sign” (or whatever people think it is) that he cannot be doing the work of God. is he not also a human being like you and me, with the same body, sharing the same vulnerabilities and weaknesses? oh but no, surely God would never ever allow His servant to fall ill physically in any way – surely God would not allow that! How could someone be God's prophet and be allowed to get sick! …. amazing how people think

Nephite
    Participant

Hi N,
    What about firebreathing?

Hi Nick,
    When Ronald complains on his website about his flame going out, I will add the scripture :O

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 12 2008,11:04)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 12 2008,08:56)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 12 2008,06:48)
    Greetings Peace and Love……I appreciate your observation and I can't say you are right or wrong….RW has neither confirmed or denied his assertions, other than,” if what he is saying doesn't come true than he is a false prophet”and for that reason I will not judge him at this time…..
    Keep in mind his prophecies time frame are at hand,if they are true we will all know in very short time….
    Presently Iam lacking the wisdom to discern…..

What is the deadline for the “short time” to be over?

Just a short answer will do as this discussion is a different topic.

Greetings t8……RWs book in conjunction with his radio interviews indicate the middle of April 08 to continue for 6 months resulting in total colapse of the US….

Oh thanks for that.

middle of April 08 to continue for 6 months resulting in total colapse of the US….

So when 2009 rolls around and the USA, AUS, UK, & NZ are still here, we can all know for sure that RonW is a false prophet and a false witness.

We will see wont we?

Thanks.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 13 2008,10:34)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 12 2008,11:04)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 12 2008,08:56)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 12 2008,06:48)
    Greetings Peace and Love……I appreciate your observation and I can't say you are right or wrong….RW has neither confirmed or denied his assertions, other than,” if what he is saying doesn't come true than he is a false prophet”and for that reason I will not judge him at this time…..
    Keep in mind his prophecies time frame are at hand,if they are true we will all know in very short time….
    Presently Iam lacking the wisdom to discern…..

What is the deadline for the “short time” to be over?

Just a short answer will do as this discussion is a different topic.

Greetings t8……RWs book in conjunction with his radio interviews indicate the middle of April 08 to continue for 6 months resulting in total colapse of the US….

Oh thanks for that.

middle of April 08 to continue for 6 months resulting in total colapse of the US….

So when 2009 rolls around and the USA, AUS, UK, & NZ are still here, we can all know for sure that RonW is a false prophet and a false witness.

We will see wont we?

Thanks.

Greetings t8….I think you have got it….FYI notwithstanding RWs prophecies coming to fruitition I am planning another summer of boating and fishing. I was not smart enough to build a bomb shelter,store food and water or move away from NY….

theodorej
    Participant

t8…..Please satisfy my curiousity….Have you read any of RWs books….I can't help but notice the level of interest you have in this man…..

Proclaimer
    Participant

I actually have no interest in this man, just an interest in exposing false prophets for leading people astray.

rkay101
    Participant

t8 – what makes you the rightheous one? I guess only you have the power to expose (know) false prophets, everyone else who believes in a prophet is simply too dumb to differentiate between a true and/or a false prophet? If you have no interest in this MAN, then i suggest you go your way and let the rest be. This entire thread has been about nothing but QnA(people who have read the books-Vs-people who haven't). I hope God opens your minds sooner than later. Peace.

Quote (rkay101 @ Mar. 14 2008,14:18)
    t8 – what makes you the rightheous one? I guess only you have the power to expose (know) false prophets, everyone else who believes in a prophet is simply too dumb to differentiate between a true and/or a false prophet? If you have no interest in this MAN, then i suggest you go your way and let the rest be. This entire thread has been about nothing but QnA(people who have read the books-Vs-people who haven't). I hope God opens your minds sooner than later. Peace.

I guess you dont know who you are talking to, do you? t8 owns this place, maybe you should go away.  In any account talking like you just did, gets you nowhere with people here. So kindle be nice.

And welcome.

Peace and Love Mrs.

rkay101
    Participant

i'm not being rude. Just because he owns this site, i can't express my feelings? If he can't handle the fact that there are many people who truley believe in what RW has to say, then he shouldn't allow this thread at all. All i did was reply to his comment.

I've been reading this thread since its beginning, and to be honest, you just can't grasp the fact that there ARE people who ACTUALLY believe in Ron Weinland. Some of us (RW cult – as u like to put it), are not even part of the church, but we belive everything that RW has to say.

Seek – i didn't say anything wrong. Read it through (T8's comment and my reply), and you will see.

I read all that you and t8 said. He wants to expose false Prophets and I don't blame Him for that. I don't know if you know Mr. Weinland personally, but I do. He was our Assistant Minister for over 10 years when we belonged to the Church of God.

But you did say for Him to go away, and that to me is an insult since He owns this Website.

Peace and Love Mrs.

rkay101
    Participant

Seek – yes, u've mentioned several times that you know Mr. Weinland for 10 years. What makes T8 the ONE who can expose false prophets? Is he gifted in some way? Please clear that up for me. And, i didn't tell him to go away, i said go (about) his way. Which i guess is much more polite way of saying go away :-). I didn't mean it that way though.

rkay 101  Maybe we should just wait and see who is going to be right Mr. Weinland or those that think that is He is a false prophet. Like I said before time will shortly tell. After April if nothing has happened we will know. That is what t8 pointed out too. I belief t8 feels strongly about this, because Mr. Weinland is not the first one to come on here and has proclaimed to be a Prophet.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account