Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    There is no mention in Rev 11 of the witnesses identifying themselves as such.
    Ron may or not have found some keys to the future as the Spirit does that work.
    But to add that he is one of the two witnesses is a brave or perhaps unwise assertion

theodorej
    Participant

Nick….I don't think we have been discussing the witnesses…..bring me up to speed….perhaps you have confussed my post with someone else….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    This thread is about the Final witness ??Ron Weiland.

theodorej
    Participant

Nick….Satisfy my curiousity….Have you read any of RWs writings….

NickHassan
    Participant

No. Not yet.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2008,09:20)
    Hi TJ,
    Perhaps you mean what Paul wrote in Romans 2
    Romans 2:29
    But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Nick…I would think that Paul in Romans 2:29 supports my
    contention that,during the millenium those who keep the
    law would be considered spiritual Jews….
    What do you think ?
    If any thing at the time Paul was preaching those who kept
    the law were considered spiritual Jews….and circunscision
    was of the heart..
    Having said that…It isn't only Jews who will have no rain
    if they don't keep the law…

NickHassan
    Participant

HiTJ,
    Romans was written to the converted Jews and is a plea to them to cling to faith and not their beloved culture and rituals.  Faith leads all to Jesus.

The Jews will obey.
    They will look on the one they have pierced and repent.
    God will rule through his Christ from the throne of David in Jerusalem and Israel shall flourish.

The heathen nations will perhaps need to be punished.

Zechariah 14:17
    And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2008,05:36)
    HiTJ,
    Romans was written to the converted Jews and is a plea to them to cling to faith and not their beloved culture and rituals.  Faith leads all to Jesus.

The Jews will obey.
    They will look on the one they have pierced and repent.
    God will rule through his Christ from the throne of David in Jerusalem and Israel shall flourish.

The heathen nations will perhaps need to be punished.

Zechariah 14:17
    And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Nick…Is not the millenial period described as one of peace
    with the word of God in the hearts and minds of those
    who survived the tribulation….I fail to see where punishment
    will be needed….I think that any kind of rebellion would result
    in a person or persons just ceasing to exist….
    Keep in mind this is a period when Satan is bound and not permitted to do his thing…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Will Jesus have his enemies brought before him?
    Please expound the Zech scripture for us.

theodorej
    Participant

Nick….Iam at a loss….Kindly indulge me if you will….I will be gratefull..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Luke 19:27
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

The reign of peace will be according to the establishment of order.

1 Corinthians 15:25
    For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2008,07:50)
    Hi TJ,
    Luke 19:27
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

The reign of peace will be according to the establishment of order.

1 Corinthians 15:25
    For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Nick….Spare me the grafic details according to scripture and
    tell me the diference between “ceasing to exist” and slaying
    them before me ?
    It is the Peace coupled with the Power of God that will
    establish the order…( who knows there might be a job there for you and I )
    It may take some time to put all enemies under his feet….
    Look at how many years of bad education that is going to
    have to be overcome….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    This term ” ceasing to exist” does not seem to appear in scripture.
    All who die before the second resurrection will be raised after the 1000 year reign to judgement.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2008,08:27)
    Hi TJ,
    This term ” ceasing to exist” does not seem to appear in scripture.
    All who die before the second resurrection will be raised after the 1000 year reign to judgement.

Nick….I stand corrected….wrong choice of words on my behalf…And you are correct all who are carnel during the
    millenium reign will be ressurected…
    The term cease to exist speaks to the ending of life as
    a carnal human being….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    A man does not cease to exist at death

Lk 16
    19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

And this is just the places of waiting for the first resurrection to life, or the second to judgement.

theodorej
    Participant

WOW !!!….Nick…For the desd no nothing….They are just dead….until the ressurection….
    The Hell spoken of in scripture,refers to the grave….
    PS….Don't get hung up on “The Devine Comedy” commonly known as Dantes' Inferno

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    I have no reason to argue with the one who is truth.
    He told us about Hades and the bosom of Abraham.

david
    Participant

So…the Ron people are gone then?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 06 2008,09:53)
    So…the Ron people are gone then?

Iam on recon marine

david
    Participant

am on recon marine

The recon creed states that a recon marine is “dedicating myself to the completion of the reconnaissance mission shall be my life.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki….talions

I would have thought that you would dedicate yourself to “God” and that your “mission” would involve following Christ's words.

Jesus was “no part of the world.” His followers, he said would be “no part of the world.” Hence, the earliest Christians did not become soldiers or engage in worldly politics or the wars of the world.
    And while this may not be “politically correct,” it is what the earliest Christians did, and they were looked on as refuse and useless because of it. History testifies to the fact that those earliest Christians understood Jesus words about putting down the sword to mean they were not to engage in such things.

Questions: Were Jesus earliest followers wrong? Or were the people who came after them wrong?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account