Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Mar. 01 2008,14:05)
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm back for now.  I'm so glad to see more Sabbath keepers here.  So refreshing.  I haven't the slightest idea what the book is all about, but I also have been given revelations from our Father in heaven that I should build a bomb shelter.  I had this in mt head for a couple years now.  There is specific info in the OT reguarding the nukes and Iran.  I have written the US Gov. to warn them about Iraq.  That was about two years ago I think.

Well wouldn't you know, now it's in the news!

I am going to spend a while reading the end time book tonight so I can make some “educated” comments on this topic.

Another man whom I do believe is a prophet, although he has never claimed it, is Michael Rood.  He has a web site called MichaelRoodMinistries.com

His end time predictions are based on the “Creator's Calander.”

In 2002 the Creator's Calander was “restored.”   Michael's prediction about the beginning of Jacob's trouble and the end of the seven year treaty with death vame true.  His calculations from what I have read here are close to RW's.  I put MR in the lead simply because he actually was a part of planting the barley crop in Jerusalem and published and does publish the first restored, agricultually, Biblically correct calander.

Well I'm going off to read.  PS Thanks Theo for the heads up.  I appreciate your writing to me.

Laurel

Oh, I just want to say HAPPY SHABBAT!!!!

Greetings Laurel…..Could you enlighten me on the relavence of the Barley crop in Jerusalem and how they relate to the
    prophet you mentioned..MR

PS. given the amount of letters that are sent to the US gov.
    I would have thought you would have gotten back at least a form letter thanking for your concern.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 01 2008,14:39)
    Greetings t8…..RWs books sure have stirred up alot of
    controversy….My observation is that from a time line standpoint we don't have long to wait …The time in which noticable events of a catastrophic proportion would probly
    start in April of 08.
    I can't help but notice the amount of anamous directed at
    this messenger, it is a natural human reaction to resist a message of this type.
    Having said that,lets not “kill the messenger because we don't
    like the message”And I mean this metaphorically.
    Lets examine the message at a risk of simplyfing things….
    RWs message simply says God is going to bring judgement
    on this country first and then the rest of the world for a
    period of 31/2 years.
    In addition he says that christianity as we know it today is
    routed in the catholic church and we are worshipping in vain
    because of the adherence to dogma and doctrine that stems from paganism.
    He urges all to repent and keep God s sabbaths and to tithe
    so as to support the work.
    He has declared himself a prophet of the God of Abraham
    along with being the spokesmen for the two witnesses as
    well as being one.
    I find the scriptual basis for his prognostications sound…..
    What we have a problem with is we believe things and we
    don't know why….
    We always revert back to isolated bits of scripture to dismiss
    this mans assertions.( Only God Knows…….)
    If you read the scriptures RW references you will see that clearly Jesus and the angelic host know…
    Having said that let remind you that we were promised a
    prophet before any judgements…
    RW could very well be that prophet….After All didn't everyone
    think Noah a fool until it started to rain.

/sign

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 29 2008,12:49)

Quote (rkay101 @ Feb. 29 2008,12:40)
    Nick – what about all the people who have already died, how will they hear the good news?

Hi rk,
    It remains my opinion that more will be saved outside of the way of Christ than through it.

I wouldn't rely on that inference. It is essential to be Christ-like.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ACC,
    Look at Mt 25, the judgement after the second resurrection.

” 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Were they surprised to be found as sheep, Christ like by their actions towards the followers of Christ?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 01 2008,09:10)
    So when can everyone here know for sure that Weinland is a false prophet. Can we have a date that will prove that he is false? Someone mentioned April 2009. Is there a closer date that will prove or disprove his words?

T8

Do you read the replies to you? I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts. You've gone on and on about apologies. Several people have said they would issue a formal statement. I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways). There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

I say so called concerns because it seems more to be a test of pride. Many people have said yes they would admit if they were wrong. But YOU would have a problem with admitting to more than he got the timing right not even considering that Ron might be who he says he is. That is a lucky guess mentality, which is very sick when you think of what would be taking place.

Your love for people is in question. I don't just mean the poo poo attitude about the loss of life. I'm also speaking about it from your stand point. You believe these people are wrong. You should be ready to gently help, comfort and direct as a Christain should (because your stated concern for others had portrayed you this way). Shame on me for giving you the benefit of the doubt. Rather you just appear to be more concerned about being able to point the finger.

You know Nineveh repented from evil but didn't start to practice Judaism. I would not expect you join PKG (and to be clear to you children of disobedience out there, PKG is not Judaism, I know how you love to grab things out of context). You'll be called soon or it will wait for the final 100 yrs. of man (in about 1000 yrs.) when Ezk 37 is fulfilled.

Sadly I fear it will be the later (though I hope not). Just as pharaoh's proud heart was hardened again and again after witnessing the devastation brought on Egypt, so it will be for so many on this earth. We'll see which time period God has in store for you.

I hope that you read this with a calm and friendly 'voice' because that is the way it was written.

-gg

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Mar. 02 2008,04:43)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 01 2008,09:10)
    So when can everyone here know for sure that Weinland is a false prophet. Can we have a date that will prove that he is false? Someone mentioned April 2009. Is there a closer date that will prove or disprove his words?

T8

Do you read the replies to you?  I've not been able to get on all week but I have gone thru the posts.  You've gone on and on about apologies.  Several people have said they would issue a formal statement.  I would think 1 or 2 would suffice in satisfying your so called concerns of future people stumbling upon this site or whoever you would direct to it (but you went on & on anyways).  There have been a variety of dates people have said they would come forward, and some not too far in the future.

I say so called concerns because it seems more to be a test of pride.  Many people have said yes they would admit if they were wrong.  But YOU would have a problem with admitting to more than he got the timing right not even considering that Ron might be who he says he is.   That is a lucky guess mentality, which is very sick when you think of what would be taking place.

Your love for people is in question.  I don't just mean the poo poo attitude about the loss of life.  I'm also speaking about it from your stand point.  You believe these people are wrong.  You should be ready to gently help, comfort and direct as a Christain should (because your stated concern for others had portrayed you this way).  Shame on me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.  Rather you just appear to be more concerned about being able to point the finger.

You know Nineveh repented from evil but didn't start to practice Judaism.  I would not expect you join PKG (and to be clear to you  children of disobedience out there, PKG is not Judaism, I know how you love to grab things out of context).  You'll be called soon or it will wait for the final 100 yrs. of man (in about 1000 yrs.) when Ezk 37 is fulfilled.

Sadly I fear it will be the later (though I hope not).  Just as pharaoh's proud heart was hardened again and again after witnessing the devastation brought on Egypt, so it will be for so many on this earth.  We'll see which time period God has in store for you.

I hope that you read this with a calm and friendly 'voice' because that is the way it was written.

-gg

Greetings gnipp….There is no need for any apologies given that RWs predictions do not come to pass.
    In the unlikely event that RWs prophesies do not come to
    pass for one reason or another ( God decides to Tary )the
    faithfull being fully human would have been decieved….

No need to apologies for human frailty….After all the last
    time I checked we all human and not infailable and we can
    be mislead.

Having said that Who would we have to apologize to ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    So Ron cannot be wrong but may have misunderstood the timing??

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

theodorej,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi theodorej
    I'm not worried about apologies. I'm more worried about the great possibility of pride on the part of T8. I originally gave him the benefit of the doubt because of his concerns. However the not paying attention to the replies and continious request of apologies and dates shows a different fruit. I feel the proper thing to do is to try to help him see this is how it appears. Whether chooses to accept my observation or not is up to him.

I've really enjoyed your replies as I've been catching up. Good job.

-Enjoy

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,04:41)
    [/quote]

nick wrote:

Hi ACC,
    Look at Mt 25, the judgement after the second resurrection.

” 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Were they surprised to be found as sheep, Christ like by their actions towards the followers of Christ?

Hi Nick
    I have to side with ACC. In my beliefs, Christ rules on earth for 1000yrs. w/those from the 1st resurrection, Rev 20. We also have that 100 yrs period at the end of the 1000yrs where the whole of man is now given opportunity to follow God. That is what the last (8th high day) of the Feast of Tabernacles pictures. I find it quite interesting that Jesus stood up on that day and said what He said since it directly relates to what that day is about, John 7/37.

So with Christ having ruled over all man by the time that Matt 25 is pictured, I doubt Christ and those that ruled w/Him will have let any other religions re-develope.

I think I remember you having difficulty with seeing our (COG-PKG's) view on this last 100 yrs for man so I see no need to reiterate previously quoted scripture to you. Also it doesn't say they were surprised in the scripture you quoted.

Gotta roll

-Enjoy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GG,
    You say
    ” We also have that 100 yrs period at the end of the 1000yrs where the whole of man is now given opportunity to follow God. That is what the last (8th high day) of the Feast of Tabernacles pictures.”

What has been offered in support of this theory has been very weak IMO.
    Do you have any stronger evidence?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,05:14)
    Hi TJ,
    So Ron cannot be wrong but may have misunderstood the timing??

Greetings t8…..Wrong is wrong whether misunderstood or otherwise….I just don't see a beguiling spirit in this man…
    What I do see is boldness and resolve….He is still carnel and
    could be wrong….and willing to testify to the fact that he is a false prophet should he be proven wrong by virtue of his own timetable….
    This kind of conviction could move mountains….

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Your convictions about him are more surprising.

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Nick….Judging from your commentary Nick….Some how I get a feeling you know something I should know…Would you be so kind as to share that with me…I do not profess to be all knowing….Iam a seasoned person of this world in search of truth…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    Can you work through the thread on the two witnesses?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,06:24)
    Hi GG,
    You say
    ” We also have that 100 yrs period at the end of the 1000yrs where the whole of man is now given opportunity to follow God. That is what the last (8th high day) of the Feast of Tabernacles pictures.”

What has been offered in support of this theory has been very weak IMO.
    Do you have any stronger evidence?

Hi again Nick
    On pg47 when you referenced Is 65/20, you didn't ask for any further explanation from any one. You only made a statement of rejection.

Because of your previous comments I am under the impression that you are comfortable with your opinion. However, for the sake of being polite, you could reference Ezk. 37 if you haven't already.

Sorry, I didn't mean to distract you from your discussion with ACC, about non-christians being saved w/o following Christ.

-Enjoy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GG,
    Ez 37
    Ezekiel 37
    1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

So this applies to the chosen people and not the gentiles.
    Where is the extra 100 years second chance spoken of?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,10:11)
    Hi GG,
    Ez 37
    Ezekiel 37
    1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

So this applies to the chosen people and not the gentiles.
    Where is the extra 100 years second chance spoken of?

Sorry Nick, if you can't link these sets of scriptures together better than that, then the mysteries of God shall remain a mystery to you till a later time. Sorry partner.

-Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GG,
    If you could then
    I imagine you would.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2008,12:16)
    Hi GG,
    If you could then
    I imagine you would.

Hi Nick
    Oh, you know it! This is something that the Father reserves for himself. Again sorry mate.

Please continue with your discussion with ACC about non-christians being saved w/o having to following Christ. This mystery I would like to see resolved.

-Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GG,
    The way to find truth in scripture is not to add two scriptures together and concoct an inference. Truth is written.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account