Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (doctorex @ Feb. 26 2008,19:33)
    Also, I would be curious to know if the people who think we are aved by faith alone would consider it works to try and  llive your life accroding to the teachings of God, and whether we have to do this or not.

Hi doc,
    Welcome.
    Faith naturally demands works after salvation.
    A branch must produce fruit or it is not properly grafted in.
    It is natural for a grafted branch to produce fruit and it's dead if it doesn't.
    The fire is the only logically useful place if it is dead wood anyway.

A fountain flowing up in us, overflows us to God and to others.
    We must stem that flow to prevent what is natural.
    But it is unnatural too to have to strive.
    The wind blows where it will.

Galatians 5:14
    The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Zechariah 4:6
    Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ Feb. 25 2008,22:40)
    You guys can mock us all you want, but has it occured to you that maybe, just maybe, it is God you are mocking? Do you really think that the whole world is going to recognise the two witnesses for who they are? Obviously not considering what the Bible says happens to them. Remember the majority of the of Jews of Jesus' time thought the same about the messiah. They mocked him too. Just goes to show that in 2000 years human nature hasn't changed. I know, there's no chance you could be wrong, right? :) Yes Christ warned us there would be a multiude of false prophets, but he also said there would be true prophets. WHY would there be flase prophets? Because Satan wants to play the boy who cried wolf, so when the wolf comes, nobody listens. Are you going to paint them all false? With the risk that comes in following a false prophet, also comes the risk of mocking a true prophet. Remember we are told to try them, not to right them all off. In doing so you are falling for deciet just as much as one who follows a false prophet.

God bless.

Will you repent of promoting false prophecies when these things do not happen?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here are some interesting facts you may want to consider:

Mr Weinland is not one of the 2 witnesses spoken of in Revelation.

The Church of God (PKG) or not is not the body of Christ or the Church. There may be members who are involved in this that belong to the true Body of Christ/Church, but the Church is not a denomination. The Church is Christ's body. It is made up of those who are connected to Christ and filled with the Spirit. The Church is the temple by which God Spirit dwells. God lives in his people.

When nuclear war doesn't destroy the USA in April, then you guys will know that you were deceived. When that happens, it would be good for all of you to publicly apologise in this discussion for anyone who may have been led astray by these prophecies from Mr Weinland.

But know this also, that true believers will hopefully not mock or ridicule you when these things do not come to pass. But we should be here to help you understand truths that are written with spiritual understanding and not in this present carnal way. I will be here to help anyone who asks for what that is worth.

Now I do not say that Mr Weinland is a false prophet because all prophets are false. No. There are true prophets just as there are false ones. Mr Weinland is a false prophet and he incorrectly believes that the Church of God (PKG) is the true Church.

This all reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses who also believe they are the true body/church. They have had their fair share of false prophecies too. Sadly you would think that after these prophecies do not come to pass that this would be the end of this. But it most likely will not. The Jehovah Witnesses continue to this day and so probably will the Church of God (PKG). I think even the Yahweh.com group who predicted Nuclear War on Sept. 12 2006 are still around too.

Even false prophecies will not make some people see deception and there will rise up again more false prophets who will deceive.

In May there will still be a Church of God (PKG) and a non-nuked USA too.

However in saying this I do take a small risk because given the amount of false prophecies about the timing of the end, it is actually possible that a false prophet somewhere may guess the right period of time due to coincidence. As the saying goes even a broken clock is correct 2 times a day.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here is a newsletter Yahweh.com writings about Yisrayl Hawkins book called the The End, (sounds similar to “the-end.com” don't you think?)

It also has a similar message to Mr Weinland.

NOTE: All purple text is quoted from Yahweh.com not for teaching, but to serve as a lesson for those who listen to false prophecies.

Prophecy— Nuclear War Will Start September 12, 2006
    Why aren't the religions warning the world about this horrible great tribulation? Notice the prophet's writing:

Isayah 24:1-6
    1 Before Yahweh's very eyes, the earth is made empty and it is made waste; the face of it is perverted and its inhabitants scattered abroad;
    2 And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him:
    3 The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for it has come to pass that this judgment has been pronounced.
    4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish.
    5 The earth also is defiled because of the inhabitants of it, for they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant.
    6 Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Beginning September 12, 2006 nuclear war will start that will kill a third part of man over a forth part of the earth; but that is not the end. The end will come thirteen months later with four-fifths of the population destroyed. Yes, the sin-filled religions are supporting their sinful governments to prepare for a mass slaughter. The Savior said the world would engage in nuclear war that will darken the sun.

Mattithyah 24:29
    Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
    Nuclear war is about to start: Fourteen years before it came to pass, Yisrayl Hawkins wrote about the seven year peace plan that was confirmed with the late Prime Minister of Israyl, Yitzhak Rabin. You can find that prophecy in The Mark of the Beast, Volume 1, available through The House of Yahweh. Yahweh inspired him to write about this seven year plan for peace in the 1970's, but it was not signed into action until 1993 by Yitzhak Rabin, Yasser Arafat, and Bill Clinton.

Most of the prophecies concerning this plan have already come true:
    . It was a seven year plan.
    . It was confirmed with a man named Rabin.
    . Rabin was later assassinated.
    . The peace plan shut down after three and one-half years of action.
    . It remained shut down for seven years.
    . It was reactivated exactly seven years after it was initially shut down, just like the prophets said it would be.
    Seventh Prophecy Not Yet Completed. The seventh prophecy concerning this seven year peace plan is in action at this time, but has not yet been completed. When it is completed, man's governments, led by man's religions, will have destroyed nearly four-fifths of the earth's population.

Nuclear war will start September 12, 2006, around the great river Euphrates. This will not be the end.

Would you like to know what will take place after that? The prophets of Yahweh were inspired to tell us. Only The House of Yahweh can teach you what you must do to protect yourself.

Would you also like to know what the survivors will be doing and why they will not die?
    Only The House of Yahweh can teach you these things…

~Excerpt 7-2006 HOY Newsletter~

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

Here is an explanation for why the nuclear war didn't happened as prophecied:

Yahweh is holding back the nuclear wars now. This is shown in Revelation Chapter 7 and other Prophecies. He is holding back the nuclear baby that will destroy a third part of man over a fourth part of the earth until He has sealed a certain number of people who will repent of sin and convert to keeping the Laws of Righteousness, Inspired to be written by the Holy Prophets of Yahweh. You need our book, Birth Of The Nuclear Baby, for full details of these wars that have already started in and around the great River Euphrates.

Only the nuclear part of these wars are being held back by Yahweh at this time. They will not be held back long. They will start by killing a third part of man over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates. Think about this. How did He know the troubles, in this time period, would be in that fourth part of the earth?

So look for Mr Weinland to come out with a similar explanation in May. Or perhaps he will have the decency to repent and ask for forgiveness to those whom he has deceived.

But for now Mr Hawkins says he and his brother were prophesied in both the Old and New Testaments as the “Two Witnesses” prophets sent by Yahweh to prepare the world for the Second Coming. So it looks like Mr Weinland has competition.

Anonymous

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 26 2008,19:39)
    Romans 14:5 One Person esteems one day above another, another esteems every day alike. LET EACH OF YOU BE FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND.

This is indeed talking about the Sabbath or any day that you want to keep. If you want to keep the Sabbath do so. But don't judge those that do not.
    The Greatest Commandment of all is to Love God with all of your Heart and your Neighbor as yourself.

I'm sorry but Romans 14 is not talking about the Sabbath, and you have taken it out of cantext. Read it, it is talking about eating and eating not unto the Lord, i.e fasting. Fasting is between you and God, just like prayer. Also I am not judging anybody for not observing the Sabbath. And yes the greatest commandment of all is to love God with all of your heart, and how do you show God that you do love him and want a relationship? By obeying him.

Anonymous

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 26 2008,21:18)
    Will you repent of promoting false prophecies when these things do not happen?

??? When did I promote anything. By saying what I believe I am not promoting anything anymore than you are. It is between me and God, and if I have been decieved then yes, I will have no option but to repent. If what Ron said would happen does in fact happen, will you repent?

I will say though I already was decieved when I belived what I thought was true about Christianity. Before I read Ron's books I had many questions about “Christianity”, such as why are there not 3 days and 3 nights between good friday and sunday? (Christ was not crucified and raised on these days) Where does it say we go to heaven when we die? (Nowhere, it's a perversion of traditional Christianity, we return to dust and await the resurrection) If living a life like Christ and God wanted us too is so important, how come we can simply repent on our deathbed? (You can't, repentence means being genuinely sorry and changing your ways, not simply saying “forgive me”) If God is trying to save everybody now, why is he doing such a lousy job? (He's not) Why did the Apostles follw the 7th day Sabbath and the Holy Days yet today Christians worship on Sunday and have made up their own traditional holi-days? (Because they were changed by traditional Christianity) Why do the majority of “Christian” churches teach and do exactly what Christ says not to do? (Because they are NOT part of the Body of Christ) Before, none of it made any sense, and people who said it did were simply deluding themselves.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

If what the majority of Christianity teaches is true, why does Christ say it would be so hard to find the truth?

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Anonymous

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 26 2008,21:56)

Based on what? You disagree with him?

When nuclear war doesn't destroy the USA in April, then you guys will know that you were deceived. When that happens, it would be good for all of you to publicly apologise in this discussion for anyone who may have been led astray by these prophecies from Mr Weinland.

But know this also, that true believers will hopefully not mock or ridicule you when these things do not come to pass. But we should be here to help you understand truths that are written with spiritual understanding and not in this present carnal way. I will be here to help anyone who asks for what that is worth.

Ron has never said “the US would be destroyed by nuclear war in April”. He has simply said that that opening of the 7th seal would be the start of the downward spiral. He has even said that the US might still manage to even scrape together its election.

As for you guys wanting an apology for those here we have led astray, who might that be? Nobody is even listening to what we have to say, you have simply mocked us. Will you all come on here and apologise to us? You say that true believers would not mock us if nothing comes to pass, yet you have already mocked us and none of those dates have even come to pass. I can tell you one thing, true believers will not be asking for an apology when things do come to pass.

Now I do not say that Mr Weinland is a false prophet because all prophets are false. No. There are true prophets just as there are false ones. Mr Weinland is a false prophet and he incorrectly believes that the Church of God (PKG) is the true Church.

So Ron Weinland is a false prophet because he says something you don't agree with? If what he says is contrary to scripture, I'd be interested to hear it.

However in saying this I do take a small risk because given the amount of false prophecies about the timing of the end, it is actually possible that a false prophet somewhere may guess the right period of time due to coincidence. As the saying goes even a broken clock is correct 2 times a day.

So is this what we should expect to hear in the future, he may have been right, but he's still wrong?

God bless.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 26 2008,01:55)
    AOP
    Don't forget theodorej, WaterAmerican, rkay101 and DE!  What am I to do with you?

-Later

Greetings…..Thanks for thinking of me…Had to go into NYC yesterday……That place is starting to look like another country I am having a hard time imaginning the scenario going forward…..You have no Idea how great it is to see NYC from my rear view mirrow….got an early start today will be in and out…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,12:19)
    Hi DE,
    God knows those who are His.
    Those repentant and reborn of water and the Spirit who walk with Christ and feed on the Scriptures

Greetings Nick….After reading your posts I get a feeling that you are comfortable in your faith and I could not help but be overwelmed by the amount of scriptual reference being bantered around unfortunately to no avail….
    I must say your quote says it all….I would think that should be a common thread that would afford us all a forum where we could discuss why we believe the way we do.

Gnipp,

You have been awfully quiet today? Are you even around?

Broncs453
    Participant

The Church of God (PKG) or not is not the body of Christ or the Church. There may be members who are involved in this that belong to the true Body of Christ/Church, but the Church is not a denomination. The Church is Christ's body. It is made up of those who are connected to Christ and filled with the Spirit. The Church is the temple by which God Spirit dwells. God lives in his people.

This all reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses who also believe they are the true body/church. They have had their fair share of false prophecies too. Sadly you would think that after these  prophecies do not come to pass that this would be the end of this. But it most likely will not. The Jehovah Witnesses continue to this day and so probably will the Church of God (PKG). I think even the Yahweh.com group who predicted Nuclear War on Sept. 12 2006 are still around too.

Even false prophecies will not make some people see deception and there will rise up again more false prophets who will deceive.

In May there will still be a Church of God (PKG) and a non-nuked USA too.

Let me ask you 3 questions:

1.) Have you read either one of Ron Weinland's books?
    2.) Have you listened to ANY of his interviews?
    3.) Have you listened to ANY of his sermons?

If your answers to any one of these questions is NO, then to be very blunt, you know not of what you speak. Mr. Weinland never says that a nuclear attack will begin in April. He says that the tribulation will begin in April. There's quite a bit of difference. He does say that the 6 month period of time beginning in April 2008 will bring about the destruction of the US as we know it.

With all due respect, please don't ask us to apologize for something you are not informed on. Once you have educated yourself, we can have a more intelligent discussion.

Peace,

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Broncs453…..Have Mercy !! t8 is learned in his own rite….He just needs more information supporting your contention. In other words….Why Do you Believe What you Do ?

Quote (doctorex @ Feb. 26 2008,22:50)

Romans 14:5 One Person esteems one day above another, another esteems every day alike. LET EACH OF YOU BE FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND.

This is indeed talking about the Sabbath or any day that you want to keep. If you want to keep the Sabbath do so. But don't judge those that do not.
    The Greatest Commandment of all is to Love God with all of your Heart and your Neighbor as yourself.

I'm sorry but Romans 14 is not talking about the Sabbath, and you have taken it out of cantext. Read it, it is talking about eating and eating not unto the Lord, i.e fasting. Fasting is between you and God, just like prayer. Also I am not judging anybody for not observing the Sabbath. And yes the greatest commandment of all is to love God with all of your heart, and how do you show God that you do love him and want a relationship? By obeying him.

One Day esteems ONE DAY NOT MEAT THAT IT SAYS LATER AND IS PART OF ROMANS 14 BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT DAY MEANT MEAT. NO, NO , NO IT IS A DAY. PLEASE READ IT AGAIN. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A DAY INTO MEAT. GIVE ME A BREAK.
    AGAIN YOU HAVE TO BE CONVINCED IN YOUR OWN MIND AND OVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY. OR HAVE MEAT DAY?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 26 2008,18:08)

Quote (doctorex @ Feb. 26 2008,22:50)

One Day esteems ONE DAY NOT MEAT THAT IT SAYS LATER AND IS PART OF ROMANS 14 BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT DAY MEANT MEAT. NO, NO , NO IT IS A DAY. PLEASE READ IT AGAIN. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A DAY INTO MEAT. GIVE ME A BREAK.
    AGAIN YOU HAVE TO BE CONVINCED IN YOUR OWN MIND AND OVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY. OR HAVE MEAT DAY?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

oh no it is about fasting, becomes very clear especially when you look at the next verse. there is actually a sermon about romans 14 on the cog-pkg website, called “Romans 14 & The Feast”. If you play it and jump to minute 45, you will hear Ron explain this verse for a couple of minutes and expose the false teaching that this is talking about the Sabbath. maybe you can find the time to listen to it and consider what is being said.

No where in those verses does it say “Sabbath”. No, it is telling you not to allow people to judge you on how you keep that day. Show me anywhere around there that SPECIFICALLY says “Sabbath”. You can't because it is not in there. You can only get that out of there if you completely twist his words.

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 27 2008,04:06)
    Greetings Broncs453…..Have Mercy !! t8 is learned in his own rite….He just needs more information supporting your contention. In other words….Why Do you Believe What you Do ?

Hey Water,

I understand that t8 is learned in his own right, and I can see that by his comments.

As I am sure all the bretheren will attest, it is very difficult to just explain to someone “information supporting our contention”. The person who wants information needs to read the books, as it is all explained in there. The reader will either understand and believe, or he won't. It's that simple.

I believe what I do because it makes more sense than any of the pablum I've been spoon-fed my entire life. Let each come to his own conclusion, but don't assume Mr. Weinland makes any claims whatsoever until you read what he has written first.

Peace,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    What fascinates me is the way we are referred to the books. Nobody seems able to articulate in their own words what they believe but we have to read the leaders' words. I find that a little disturbing.

Broncs453
    Participant

Oops sorry Water, I meant theodorej my bad….

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 27 2008,06:03)
    Hi,
    What fascinates me is the way we are referred to the books.  Nobody seems able to articulate in their own words what they believe but we have to read the leaders' words. I find that a little disturbing.

Nick,

I can articulate just fine. The books are 500+ pages combined. So it's just a little bit difficult to explain that in a few paragraphs here. All the material builds upon itself. It's like asking you to explain the Bible in a couple of paragraphs. What would you say to that? Probably tell somebody to read it themselves, no doubt.

Peace,

Nick,

It tells you THE TRUTH and there is history and so much information that explains everything. It would be so much easier just for you to read it. If you want to understand it, then read it. It would be easier for me to read a book you recommend then for you to tell me every part. I wouldn't want to miss out on the climax of the book!

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account