Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 25 2008,19:13)
    Hey if you guys truly believe it is the end of the world, then your money is worthless and so may I suggest that you donate it to me.

I can provide a bank account number.

Let me know when you are ready to make the deposits.

:D

t8    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

You know Mr. Weinlands Bank account is here in Cincinnati were we live. He lives right across the River in Kentucky. All very convened. I wonder what will happen when everything falls apart. Who will get the rest of their money. Right now He is doing excatley what Mr. Armstrong used to do travel all over the world. With their tythings.

Peace and Love Mrs.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 25 2008,19:13)
    Hey if you guys truly believe it is the end of the world, then your money is worthless and so may I suggest that you donate it to me.

I can provide a bank account number.

Let me know when you are ready to make the deposits.

:D

Hold on partner, my bodily functions won't stop (may even increase) so I still have a use for that paper! :;):

I'll get back to you on the coins. :laugh:

-Later

Anonymous

You guys can mock us all you want, but has it occured to you that maybe, just maybe, it is God you are mocking? Do you really think that the whole world is going to recognise the two witnesses for who they are? Obviously not considering what the Bible says happens to them. Remember the majority of the of Jews of Jesus' time thought the same about the messiah. They mocked him too. Just goes to show that in 2000 years human nature hasn't changed. I know, there's no chance you could be wrong, right? :) Yes Christ warned us there would be a multiude of false prophets, but he also said there would be true prophets. WHY would there be flase prophets? Because Satan wants to play the boy who cried wolf, so when the wolf comes, nobody listens. Are you going to paint them all false? With the risk that comes in following a false prophet, also comes the risk of mocking a true prophet. Remember we are told to try them, not to right them all off. In doing so you are falling for deciet just as much as one who follows a false prophet.

God bless.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 25 2008,13:48)
    Hi gnipp! Can I call you grandpa? LOL j/k… :p

I feel like I have found this family after searching for a very long time and the moment I found them it was as if I'd known them my whole life. So, “my long lost family”, we are family. :laugh:

Grandpa! Homey ain't change'n no diapers!

Sorry I'm just an old softy. But really, that week, when I started to read through those posts (that started in Nov.) till I decided to post (mid Jan?), it was wonderful. :)

-Later

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 25 2008,22:45)

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 25 2008,13:48)
    Hi gnipp!  Can I call you grandpa?  LOL j/k… :p

I feel like I have found this family after searching for a very long time and the moment I found them it was as if I'd known them my whole life.  So, “my long lost family”, we are family.  :laugh:

Grandpa!  Homey ain't change'n no diapers!

Sorry I'm just an old softy. But really, that week, when I started to read through those posts (that started in Nov.) till I decided to post (mid Jan?), it was wonderful. :)

-Later

No diapers to change here. Way beyond that! Same if you're great grandpa, they're way beyond that too. However if in the next (at least not for 20 years I hope) the great great grandpa might have some diaper duty! :laugh:

I love the way that this family is so light hearted with each other. Of course there are times we are very very serious, but towards each other, it's amazing. I feel so warm and I laugh so often when reading everyones posts and when I get some of the emails…. I know that many laugh at me (with me cause I laugh too). And that's when you know you have a true family. And they know I'm laughing with (at) them also, I'm just an easier target!:O So no matter if we get cut off from communications sooner then later, hold onto those things, because I except really huge hugs after this is over and some more joking between us :laugh: I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

God Bless you guys – YahwehCalls, gnipp, doctorex, broncs, WeAreOne… is that all that's here right now?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

AOP
    Don't forget theodorej, WaterAmerican, rkay101 and DE! What am I to do with you?

-Later

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 26 2008,01:55)
    AOP
    Don't forget theodorej, WaterAmerican, rkay101 and DE!  What am I to do with you?

-Later

I'm sorry… all of you… ALL OF YOU! I can't keep track of everyone unless I have a list in front of me :(

I'll do better next time. I promise! :)

Quote (doctorex @ Feb. 25 2008,22:40)
    You guys can mock us all you want, but has it occured to you that maybe, just maybe, it is God you are mocking? Do you really think that the whole world is going to recognise the two witnesses for who they are? Obviously not considering what the Bible says happens to them. Remember the majority of the of Jews of Jesus' time thought the same about the messiah. They mocked him too. Just goes to show that in 2000 years human nature hasn't changed. I know, there's no chance you could be wrong, right?  :)  Yes Christ warned us there would be a multiude of false prophets, but he also said there would be true prophets. WHY would there be flase prophets? Because Satan wants to play the boy who cried wolf, so when the wolf comes, nobody listens. Are you going to paint them all false? With the risk that comes in following a false prophet, also comes the risk of mocking a true prophet. Remember we are told to try them, not to right them all off. In doing so you are falling for deciet just as much as one who follows a false prophet.

God bless.

We are not mocking God by doing what we are. All I am saying to you all is time will tell who is right and who is wrong. I almost want you to be right for your sake, cause you seem to be a bunch of nice people otherwise.
    So Good Luck.

Peace and Love Mrs.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

We've set somethings aside but wow. That's quite a setup. At least mines local.:laugh:

-Later

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 26 2008,05:02)
    We've set somethings aside but wow.  That's quite a setup.  At least mines local.:laugh:

-Later

Who in Cincinnati belongs to the Church. Maybe I know them. Do you at all talk to anybody else? I guess outsiders are not considered Brethren, right. Just like Mr. Armstrong used to tell us.
    Love is the Greatest Commandment of all. If you only Love the ones in your own Household you fall short of loving.

THERE IS NO OTHER COMMANDMENT GREATER THEN THESE.

Jesus said to the Apostles;
    John 13:34 “A NEW COMMANDMENT I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
    John 15:12 “This is MY COMMANDMENT, that you love one another.”

I wonder why Jesus said that twice?

1 John 4:7 “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.”
    verse 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is Love.
    verse 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has send His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
    verse 10 In this is love, not that we love God, but that He loves us and send His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
    verse 11 Beloved if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another
    verse 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
    verse 20 If someone said I love God, and hates his brother he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother who he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Romans 13:10 “Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the Law.”

This is what grace is all about, LOVE.
    This is what the new law is, Love.
    If we love God, we don't just love and honor Him one day of the week, we love and honor Him every day. God wants children that Love Him, not fear Him. If we do anything because we think we have to, we put ourselves under a law, not God; it is then not of faith but of fear.
    The Apostles preached the gospel of love, not of law.
    If we love God, we don't need for commandments to tell us how.
    If we love our neighbor, we don't need six commandments to tell us how.
    If we don't love from the heart, keeping the fourth or any of the other commandments only, wont save us.

Love is what the new covenant law is built on. Jesus not only laid the foundation for the new law, Love
    He is the foundation; for us and everyone to built up on it.
    John 15:13 “Greater love has no one then this, then to lay down one”s life for his friends.”

Peace and Love Mrs.

discipleelohim
    Participant

We've set somethings aside but wow.  That's quite a setup.  At least mines local.:laugh:

-Later

Yeah that is quite the “spread”! lol

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 26 2008,15:04)

-Later

Who in Cincinnati belongs to the Church. Maybe I know them. Do you at all talk to anybody else? I guess outsiders are not considered Brethren, right. Just like Mr. Armstrong used to tell us.
    Love is the Greatest Commandment of all. If you only Love the ones in your own Household you fall short of loving.

THERE IS NO OTHER COMMANDMENT GREATER THEN THESE.

Jesus said to the Apostles;
    John 13:34 “A NEW COMMANDMENT I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
    John 15:12 “This is MY COMMANDMENT, that you love one another.”

I wonder why Jesus said that twice?

1 John 4:7 “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.”
    verse 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is Love.
    verse 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has send His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
    verse 10 In this is love, not that we love God, but that He loves us and send His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
    verse 11 Beloved if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another
    verse 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
    verse 20 If someone said I love God, and hates his brother he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother who he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Romans 13:10 “Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the Law.”

This is what grace is all about, LOVE.  
    This is what the new law is, Love.
    If we love God, we don't just love and honor Him one day of the week, we love and honor Him every day. God wants children that Love Him, not fear Him.  If we do anything because we think we have to, we put ourselves under a law, not God; it is then not of faith but of fear.
    The Apostles preached the gospel of love, not of law.
    If we love God, we don't need for commandments to tell us how.
    If we love our neighbor, we don't need six commandments to tell us how.
    If we don't love from the heart, keeping the fourth or any of the other commandments only, wont save us.

Love is what the new covenant law is built on.  Jesus not only laid the foundation for the new law, Love
    He is the foundation; for us and everyone to built up on it.
    John 15:13 “Greater love has no one then this, then to lay down one”s life for his friends.”

Peace and Love Mrs.

We never said we don't love you… Speaking for myself, I love everyone as I love my brothers… that includes you ma'am. Whether you are part of the COG or not, you are still loved.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    But they cannot agree that anyone is saved outside of the COG.
    Just loved.

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm not dismissing what Ronald Weinland has to say, but you should take what he says with a grain of salt just as you would anybody that claims to know when the Tribulation is going to begin. No one knows for sure if the Tribulation is going to start in April or not. We'll have to wait and see. Will there be a rapture?:This is another question we should ask ourselves.

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 26 2008,06:53)
    I'm not dismissing what Ronald Weinland has to say, but you should take what he says with a grain of salt just as you would anybody that claims to know when the Tribulation is going to begin. No one knows for sure if the Tribulation is going to start in April or not. We'll have to wait and see. Will there be a rapture?:This is another question we should ask ourselves.

Chap I love your new Avator. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Peace and Love Mrs.

Time will tell, if Mr. Weinland is right or wrong. He claims to be one of the Witnesses and that to me is rather hard to grasp. But again God can use anybody and time will tell. There have been others with claims simliar.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 26 2008,06:53)

There is no rapture. That doesn't exist.

There are three resurrections in the Bible.

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The 144,000 blessed ones.
    3. The Great Resurrection after the 1000 years of Jesus Christs rule.

I don't recall anywhere in the Bible stating that if you simply believe in Jesus Christ you will float away before the tribulation. If that is the case, every Tom, Dick, and Harry will be floating away in the near future because almost everyone that is a traditional christian seems to believe in this rapture.

So if you folks who do see or hear about nukes going of in several cities, you may want to kiss that belief good-bye because you are here with the rest of us during the 1260 days. No one escapes the trib… of course unless you die.

I suggest reading the books to get a clear understanding of what is true and what is not true in traditional christianity.

Have a great day!

-Late

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    To believe in the meeting with Christ in the air does not ensure your place in that event.
    Many call Jesus their Lord, but obedience to his simple demands matters more.
    Some are saved through the terrible great tribulation
    but God did not call His children for wrath

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2008,07:21)
    Hi DE,
    To believe in the meeting with Christ in the air does not ensure your place in that event.
    Many call Jesus their Lord, but obedience to his simple demands matters more.
    Some are saved through the terrible great tribulation
    but God did not call His children for wrath

Hey Nick,

I am not one of the 144k (unfortunately). No ones place is ensured during the trib. I agree that the obedience is critical. No one is saved though. Jesus isn't coming to save people. He is coming to wage war as a LION. Not a lamb. He is not coming back in in peace as he was when he was born of this earth, but he is coming back with an IRON FIST. To me, this clearly means he is not coming to save anyone. He is coming to stop man from annihilating himself and destroying the earth. (Gods creations)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DE,
    How do you know you are not among the 144k?
    Why do you say none are saved?

Romans 8:24
    For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
    1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    1 Corinthians 15:2
    By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    The iron fist is for the rebellious.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account