Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 24 2008,09:27)
    Hi discipleelohim.

I looked through previous posts in this discussion and I couldn't see an answer to a post I directed at you earlier.

I was asking if you would personally apologize to the readers here if the events you describe do not happen in the time period you say it will.

In that instance, will you apologize for promoting the teachings of a false prophet/teacher, or will you quietly slip away?

I think this is important because I want to know whether you are willing to be accountable with the message you are bringing here.

If you are willing to be accountable, then in April/May you will either be saying I told you so, or you will give an apology.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi t8,

As you seem to know my convictions, what are yours?

-When is your sabbath? [sundown Friday to sundown Saturday, sunday, any day during the week, or none]
    -What religion are you?
    -Do you believe in the trinity?
    -Did you celebrate Christmas and Easter?

Then I will certainly share my answer. :)

Thanks in advance as well. Have a good day!

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (WaterAmerican @ Feb. 24 2008,06:56)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 23 2008,20:30)
    Hello again!  Please I want to warn you of Mr. Weinland. I do not know how He things God selected Him as one of the Witnesses. If I would be you, don't waste your Money on Him =rather give it to a poor Widow or a child in Africa hat is starving. I know Mr. Weinland personally we went to the same Church together for 10 years.

Well, you know, I read both of Mr. Weinland's books almost a year ago and back then it all clicked true instantly, nothing in the world is going to convince me of anything else, especially right now. I mean just look at what's happening in the news everyday… Giving money is not an issue in my case anyway, since I don't have an income.

If you know Mr. Weinland personally why don't you at least give him a chance and read his books, so if what he says really comes to pass starting in about 2 months, you will be informed as to what he has or has not predicted. Then you can still pass judgment even if he's wrong…

Hey WaterAmerican,

I didn't get a chance to say hello and welcome to your previous posts. So… Hello! and Welcome!

I agree with your statement. For those who don't believe now, I hope they do order the books to have close by so they do know what to do.

Peace Brethren!

Proclaimer
    Participant

First thing discipleelohim.

Regardless of what I believe, if you wish to be noble and righteous, and your message turns out to be wrong, then an apology would be required in order to try and make amends toward the damage of preaching falsely. Also some advice to follow up regarding listening to what people say and how you made a mistake by following a mans message blindly would be beneficial so that others may learn not to follow in your footsteps.

As for me, I do not believe in the Trinity and traditions of men like Easter and Christmas etc, but my convictions should have no bearing on your responsibility if you preach falsely.

So is the 1st of May a reasonable date for an apology if these things do not come to pass in the time period you have said?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (stosh64 @ Feb. 24 2008,06:55)
    Thanks Gnipp, I think we are all searching for the same thing. The best way to serve our Lord Jesus Christ in these end times.

To quote “seek and you will find”
    “All I can say we do have a righteous God who sees all and one Day we all will have to stand in front of God and give account of what we have done.”

It boils down to, for myself, that we are saved by Grace, not works.

EPHESIANS 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I pray you all find that Grace.
    peace,
    Stosh

Thanks back at ya stosh,
    It is true that we are all searching for that very same thing.

But I am puzzled, do you believe that I think I'm saved by works? ???

-Enjoy

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Kejonn…..Ok….Correct me if Iam wrong….you have obviously read a few snippets of RWs' book and you have been able to gleen enough information to make an informed decision..that being, The folks who feel RW is a prophet are following a false prophet whose ultimate goal is to inrich himself.
    If Iam not mistaken,all through the history of the Apostolic church,starting with Jesus,the FAITHFULL have been known to follow the (inspired) direction of men in the affairs of the church.

Some of the basic direction was the keeping of the law (in this case it was the Torah …they were Jews ) and law was very specific regarding sabbath observance….Tithing was a basic law so as to support the levite priests whose job it was to maintain the temple.

I need to know where I go off the track…..thanks

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 24 2008,10:34)
    Greetings Kejonn…..Ok….Correct me if Iam wrong….you have obviously read a few snippets of RWs' book and you have been able to gleen enough information to make an informed decision..that being, The folks who feel RW is a prophet are following a false prophet whose ultimate goal is to inrich himself.
    If Iam not mistaken,all through the history of the Apostolic church,starting with Jesus,the FAITHFULL have been known to follow the (inspired) direction of men in the affairs of the church.

Some of the basic direction was the keeping of the law (in this case it was the Torah …they were Jews ) and law was very specific regarding sabbath observance….Tithing was a basic law  so as to support the levite priests whose job it was to maintain the temple.

I need to know where I go off the track…..thanks

I have a question for you? Does Mr. and Mrs. Weinland travel all over the world to spread the good news?

Peace and Love Mrs.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 24 2008,05:28)
    Wow, guess I should have kept reading! Hi gnipp – happy sabbath! hi theodorej again.. WaterAmerican, hello! Do I know you? Are you fellow brethren?

Oh and gnipp, I'm really looking forward to passover. I'm learning as much as I can prior… how are you?

Hi
    Please forgive my lateness in wishing you and yours a happy sabbath! Sorry I wasn't on much last night. This getting up at 3:30am takes it's toll by the end of the week. It starts again tomorrow. Maybe I'll be back on normal hours next week, I don't know.

Pretty good sermon today. Sometimes I think Ron is God's wide receiver. He always tells him to go long! :laugh: I like how he made mention of how the church through out time has grown in maturity. Reminds me of how God reveals more of himself through out time. Moses had little more than Abraham that had a little more than Noah etc., and how Jesus revealed so much more and then more thru the Apostles etc. Suppose that little side stood out to me more because of Stosh and I's discussion.
    Was a lot of good stuff for more than the 'little ones'.

Time to do dishes! :p

-Enjoy

Where's broncs at, anyone hear from him?

Broncs453
    Participant

Hey everybody – I don't check this forum for a day and now there are 10 new pages….knew it had to be some interesting dialogue!

To whoever speculated that posters on here were related or one in the same or family members…LOL!  No I don't know any of these other people except through the same conviction I felt when I read Weinland's books.  Like A of P said, either the light comes on or it doesn't.  For me it did.

Kejonn's kinda acting a little defensive, coming back here to post every 3 seconds after he reads two more lines in the book.  That's not the way to approach the material.  First of all, read Prophesied End Time first,  then 2008 will make more sense.  That's the order the books were written in and will cause more understanding.  You remind me of my college roommate who majored in philosophy and thought that Nitsche, Kirkegaard, etc had it all figured out.  He was so closed minded I felt sorry for him.  It's a shame there have been so many “religious” crooks out there that everybody is so cynical and jaded.  But again, that's what has been prophesied, that most will not believe or repent.  Oh well!

As for any of us apologizing if Ron is “wrong”, you chose of your own free will to come to this forum and read and post.  All we're doing is discussing the information.  If you somehow feel that you are being “misled”, then don't believe any of it.  There is nothing for us to “apologize” for, sorry.  If you are so gullible that you're going to be crushed if you buy into it and it doesn't happen, then that's on you not us.  We're not preachers and we don't get any financial benefit from what we say here or anywhere else.

Anyway welcome to the newer posters, hope ya had a good Sabbath!

Peace out,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 24 2008,10:51)
    There is nothing for us to “apologize” for, sorry.

If Ron is wrong, then you should apologize for promoting his error.

Sorry but when a person promotes error and discovers it is error, they should apologize for any damage that they may have caused.

It is totally reasonable to apologize when you make a mistake.

It is called repentance.

If Ron is wrong then he can only by definition be a false prophet.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 24 2008,10:40)
    [/quote]
    I have a question for you? Does Mr. and Mrs. Weinland travel all over the world to spread the good news?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Nope! The Good News magazine is another church's publication.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Hey Broncs
    I know what you mean by all of sudden there are so many more pages. I thought Ron was paying that guy to print the book online!:laugh:

T8 -I don't have a problem with saying I was wrong and you may gloat if you wish. However, I would have a problem with any of the 'pro Ron folks' gloating over such a horrible event and what it puts into motion. Should you choose to repent we will humble help you however we can.

Ok I'm really getting a look, gotta help with them dishes.:D

-Later

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Peace and Love……I am not qualified to answer that question honestly…However I will say this is a man with a very full Itinery…Having met him I can qualatativly say” he not an investment banker”

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 23 2008,17:51)
    Kejonn's kinda acting a little defensive, coming back here to post every 3 seconds after he reads two more lines in the book. That's not the way to approach the material. First of all, read Prophesied End Time first, then 2008 will make more sense. That's the order the books were written in and will cause more understanding. You remind me of my college roommate who majored in philosophy and thought that Nitsche, Kirkegaard, etc had it all figured out. He was so closed minded I felt sorry for him. It's a shame there have been so many “religious” crooks out there that everybody is so cynical and jaded. But again, that's what has been prophesied, that most will not believe or repent. Oh well!

The posting “every 3 seconds” first off all can't be done on here because of the flooding protection :;):. In any case, I merely did so to show the issues I have with just the first few pages. If I find so much in the beginning, I feel the rest is not worth my time since it appears that book #2 spends much of its introduction advertising book #1.

So then I went back and started reading book #1. Standard apologetics with very little scriptural backing. RW keeps speaking of the OT showing the the Messiah will come and die and be resurrected, but he never once showed an OT reference that showed that the Messiah would die and be resurrected. Sorry, but that is not in there. After that point I could not take the book seriously. If RW misapplies OT passages I cannot expect him to do a better job with Revelation.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 24 2008,10:57)

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 24 2008,10:51)
    There is nothing for us to “apologize” for, sorry.

If Ron is wrong, then you should apologize for promoting his error.

Sorry but when a person promotes error and discovers it is error, they should apologize for any damage that they may have caused.

It is totally reasonable to apologize when you make a mistake.

It is called repentance.

If Ron is wrong then he can only by definition be a false prophet.

Broncs said it all.

So no, I am not apologizing.

Are you a laywer of something? Are you going to seek punitive damages? lol

Peace and chicken grease

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (gnipp gnopp @ Feb. 24 2008,11:17)
    Ok I'm really getting a look, gotta help with them dishes.:D

Oh crap! Now I am stuck doing the dishes!

Thanks Gnipp!!! Shhhhhsh on the housework next time. AofP is usually sitting next to me when we read this post. ha! :p

For the record, I think its a sick and sad thing that is going to take place in this world. I have brothers in San Diego and Denver. They care not to listen to me so they made their choice and it stinks knowing they could suffer dearly. If not a quick death from a nuclear blast, but the fallout that will create a long slow painful death…

And no, I am still not apologizing as I am not recruiting anyone on anyones behalf. God will do that on His own.

-Late

Broncs453
    Participant

kejonn – what are you, some literary critic?  You don't even make any sense.  These books are not about the OT, they are about Revelation.  I know there are references in the OT about the Messiah dying and being resurrected, but that's not even the point here.

If your own possible survival isn't “worth your time”, then sorry I can't help ya!  You may be one of the many that will deny until the very end.

t8 – you must have a very soft shell to really take it personally if Ron's predictions don't come true.  If they don't, they don't!  What should we apologize for?  Misleading you?  Hurting your feelings?  Get a backbone already.  Better yet read the books yourself and see if the light comes on.

Peace,

WaterAmerican
    Participant

I personally don't think it's going to start (initially) with nukes going off. It says in 2008-GFW that the first trumpet will burn a third of the plant life, kill mostly animals but also tens of thousands of people (thereby implying it's not into the hundreds of thousands). So – that doesn't sound like nukes. Sounds more like natural disaster such as volcano eruption or something. That's my understanding anyway. So, if something of that magnitude doesn't happen in the second half of April, yes I would admit my error in believing Ron's prophecies right here in this forum. Wouldn't have the slightest problem with it. I don't know why everyone is so bent on trying to put people on the spot with this though. After all, Ron and others are putting everything on the line with this and I think everyone else gloating would be the least of their problems if it didn't happen. I think all those constantly trying to get confrontational over this should just realize that fact one in a while.

Hi WaterAmerican,

Have you listened to the sermons? What about todays? If you haven't you can download it here: http://fantasysportstech.com/cog/index.htm

I ask this because it was a very informative sermon.

WaterAmerican
    Participant

Hi, no I haven't listened to the latest one yet, reason being that since I live in central Europe the Sabbath was already over. Downloaded it, though…

rkay101
    Participant

I've been watching and reading this thread from the beginning (from ATS), and would like to thank everyone for continuing it. I'm not part of the COG-PKG, but i do believe in Ron Weinland. I've been reading his books for the past year now (on and off), and it has cleared up a lot of what i was curious about. It answered all of my questions re: my existence, purpose, etc. I'm still not follwoing god's way as i should, but hopefully god will give me enough strenght one day so that i can be a part of his family. Once again, thanks to all of you guys who have carried on this thread.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account