Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    discipleelohim
    Participant

Ronald Weinland Predicts Large Attack On US & Opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation & Begining of World War III

APRIL 2008 IS THE BEGINING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION ACCORDING TOO RONALD WEINLAND

Has anybody heard of this guy? I stumbled accross him the other day at his websites:
    http://www.the-end.com
    http://www.ronaldweinland.com

He seems too be a reputable member of the Church Of God and claims he is one of the Last Two Witnesses of which is stated in the Book Of revelation of the Bible.

After listening too some of the interviews he has done in the interview section apperently by 2009 the US will not have a president?

and in APRIL 2008 sees the opening of the Seventh Seal of Revelation as stated in the Bible (The Great Tribulation) where it starts with a massive attack on the US and Other Countrys which will lead too WW3.

This then leads too the last three and half years of the great tribulation period and Christ return in fall 2011… KINDA WEIRD HOW IT ALL ENDS BY 2012? IN 2012 onward Gods Kingdom will supposbly Governing the Earth and will be Gods Time Too Rule.

I suggest peeps should go check his websites out and start listening too some of his interviews, the are very concerning.

EXTRACT FROM HIS WEBSITE BELOW

2008 – God’s Final Witness

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next two years, which will be followed by man’s final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.  
    Book Website

Originally posted by: TruthSeekers (ats)

Good morning! This is a nice site!:)

discipleelohim
    Participant

Good morning to you :)

I thought this was a nice place to discuss this topic…

Hello! Mr. Ranold Weinland was the Assistant Minister in our Area for over 10 years in the World Wide Church of God. From 1985 till the split in the 1990ths. What became of Him after that I do not know. Many have left the Original Church, because the Administrator that took over after Mr. Armstrong died changed all doctrines even back to the trinity today. We left too and have stayed home since 1995.
    I would not put to much of truth into what He said.
    Even tho I too believe that time is short till Christ returns. But I do not believe that He is one of the two Witnesses. That I do not belief. I knew Mr. and Mrs. Weinland very personally. They were plain folks like all of us. how can God change a person into one of the Witnesses. And who is the other Witness, does He say that?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Well, I like it. :) Let's hope we continue to share the Truth!

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,03:59)
    Hello!  Mr. Ranold Weinland was the Assistant Minister in our Area for over 10 years in the World Wide Church of God. From 1985 till the split in the 1990ths. What became of Him after that I do not know. Many have left the Original Church, because the Administrator that took over after Mr. Armstrong died changed all doctrines even back to the trinity today. We left too and have stayed home since 1995.
    I would not put to much of truth into what He said.
    Even tho I too believe that time is short till Christ returns. But I do not believe that He is one of the two Witnesses. That I do not belief. I knew Mr. and Mrs. Weinland very personally. They were plain folks like all of us. how can God change a person into one of the Witnesses. And who is the other Witness, does He say that?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi.

Actually, he explains in the books he has written. And you may know many of the brethren then as well that we have met.

Have you read his books as of yet?

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 21 2008,04:00)
    Well, I like it.  :)  Let's hope we continue to share the Truth!

And what is the truth? And according to whom?

No I have not read his Book and I have no imtrest in it either!

discipleelohim
    Participant

From what I understand, of the “scattered church” only a tithe of 1/3 will be drawn back into the Church of God to live into the new age. The rest will die and be resurrected in 1000 years. I am newly drawn to Gods Truth.

The Truth she is referring to is the Truth of God.

That's exactly it. I have been brought up in “traditional” christianity. After finding this I've realized I've had it all wrong. This all clicks

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:08)
    From what I understand, of the “scattered church” only a tithe of 1/3 will be drawn back into the Church of God to live into the new age. The rest will die and be resurrected in 1000 years. I am newly drawn to Gods Truth.

And where is that truth written. In the Bible or a Book from Mr. Weinland?

Actually Ron's books opened my eyes to what the Bible says. It was God though who opened my mind to understand everything.

Broncs453
    Participant

Hey Guys!!  Thanks for turning me on to this site A of P and DE!

I also feel like you are family.  I was bummed when I saw that the other thread had been shut down.  Apparently they felt like we had “commandoed” that thread and “taken it over”.  What the??  lol… these people are really feeling threatened.  Satan at work??

Anyway I think the Pope being in NY on April 17-19 is a MAJOR factor in what is going to happen.  He is supposed to be the “Vicar of Christ”; i.e. Christ on earth.  That is complete blasphemy – he represents the harlot.  He is scheduled to speak at the United Nations during that time and also someplace else.  Perhaps he makes an “abomination” in what he says at the UN.  Maybe he dies, as he's 81.  Maybe his successor shakes it up.

I just find it very spooky that Ron was saying spring 2008 in 2006.  How on earth would he have known that the Pope was going to be in NY then??  Also, I believe this is the FIRST TIME the pope has come to the US in like forever.  So it's not like you could figure he would just be “making the rounds”..

Hope more brethern find this site,

Peace out,[/B]

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,04:04)
    No I have not read his Book and I have no imtrest in it either!

Since you were apart of the scattered church, I would think you would want to read them. Perhaps see that God wants you in the new age.

Hi Broncs! Actually the Pope won't be dying until directly after Christ's return. And we'll see what happens when he gives his sermon at Yankee stadium. But if it's something crazy, it'll be in the news!

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,04:12)

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:08)

And where is that truth written. In the Bible or a Book from Mr. Weinland?

To be quite frank with you. The books written by RW was from God. I believe this because no man could lay out what he did and make it fit like a perfect puzzle. The Bible and Gods plan being the puzzle. (as it was written in code)

Nothing in religion ever was clear to me in my life until I read his books. I am now just waiting to be baptized into the body and be a part of The Church of God – PKG.

It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

So ultimately the Truth of Gods words. The Truth about Gods plan. Many Truths I have come to see.

Quote (Anticipation of Peace @ Feb. 21 2008,04:14)
    Actually Ron's books opened my eyes to what the Bible says.  It was God though who opened my mind to understand everything.

Let me ask you a question, first you need to tell me what truth you are talking about. About what subject. You also need to understand that many Antichrist will come in these end times. I belief that Mr. Weinland wants to built up for Himself an Empior like Mr. Armstrong did. Even tho I am thankful for Mr. Armstrong for talking us away from the Catholic Church, He did have many errors in His belief which we discovered after he died and the church split. He is trying to scare people, just like Mr. Armstron did, that is what it looks like just by reading what you wrote about His Book.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 21 2008,04:16)
    I was bummed when I saw that the other thread had been shut down.  Apparently they felt like we had “commandoed” that thread and “taken it over”.  What the??  lol… these people are really feeling threatened.  Satan at work??

Anyway I think the Pope being in NY on April 17-19 is a MAJOR factor in what is going to happen.  He is supposed to be the “Vicar of Christ”; i.e. Christ on earth.  That is complete blasphemy – he represents the harlot.  He is scheduled to speak at the United Nations during that time and also someplace else.  Perhaps he makes an “abomination” in what he says at the UN.  Maybe he dies, as he's 81.  Maybe his successor shakes it up.

I just find it very spooky that Ron was saying spring 2008 in 2006.  How on earth would he have known that the Pope was going to be in NY then??  Also, I believe this is the FIRST TIME the pope has come to the US in like forever.  So it's not like you could figure he would just be “making the rounds”..

[/B]

Hey Broncs!

Great to see you! Yeah, we had to keep fellowship alive! Yeah, that's mankinds “self rule” and power at work. lol Oh well.

The Pope will not die until Christ returns in 2011. Pope means “father of all fathers”. Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Also it's been 28 years since a pope has come to the US. I would say things are falling right into place.

Quote (discipleelohim @ Feb. 21 2008,04:35)

Quote (Broncs453 @ Feb. 21 2008,04:16)
    I was bummed when I saw that the other thread had been shut down.  Apparently they felt like we had “commandoed” that thread and “taken it over”.  What the??  lol… these people are really feeling threatened.  Satan at work??

[/B]

Hey Broncs!

Great to see you! Yeah, we had to keep fellowship alive! Yeah, that's mankinds “self rule” and power at work. lol Oh well.

The Pope will not die until Christ returns in 2011. Pope means “father of all fathers”. Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Also it's been 28 years since a pope has come to the US. I would say things are falling right into place.

If you belong to the same Church why do you have to come on this website to fellowship? Why are you ignoring my questiom?

Peace and Love Mrs.

discipleelohim
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 21 2008,04:25)
    Let me ask you a question, first you need to tell me what truth you are talking about. About what subject.

Everything in both books. Through those books God has revealed every question I have ever had. If you read them, you'd see what I am talking about.

I am not scared. I have a healthy fear of God, but as far as the nuclear attacks. I am not scared. I am sad of what man is going to do to the world.

I met Ron and his wife. They are certainly nowhere near trying to build an Empire.

I guess all I can say to you is research COG-PKG history. The end of the Philidelphia era and the start of the Laodicea era.

You seem scorned by the scattering. I am truly sorry.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account