Reason and Religion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 692 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 11 2012,11:48)
    Asana,

Among the many points you avoided was this question:

Asana, did Paul preach a different gospel than Peter?  If so, will you at least believe Peter over Mohammad?

Will you answer it?

Paul did teach a different gospel than peter if he didn't there would not have been a problem between the two. But what I said mainly that Paul and Jesus taught two different things:

Jesus taught the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven

Paul taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ

You do agree rigt?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 11 2012,20:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 11 2012,12:30)
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I meant this video…

Most uninformed stupid video ever, and I am not saying that to be mean the author of the video is totally IGNORANT

bod

the author of the video is totally IGNORANT

but the question is not the author ;but is it the Koran that is shown ? YES;;;and so what is written is from your religion

so it is a false religion what do you expect ? truth ????no way

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 11 2012,20:27)

Asana,

Asana, did Paul preach a different gospel than Peter?  If so, will you at least believe Peter over Mohammad?

Will you answer it?

Paul did teach a different gospel than peter if he didn't there would not have been a problem between the two. But what I said mainly that Paul and Jesus taught two different things:

You do agree rigt?

bod

ha ha ha ha but the question was for you to answer ,you are a deceiver just like your prophet Muhammad and his book the Koran

AND NO  PAUL ,PETER,AND JOHN,JESUS ALL AD THE SAME GOSPEL AND TRUTH; PREACH ;ONE GOD ,ONE TRUTH,ONE MESSIAH,JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD ,AND ONE KINGDOM.

you like in your ignorance to preach your false book and try to make the truth looking like your book of lies;but that is not so ,the TRUTH is only found in the bible,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 11 2012,13:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 11 2012,12:30)
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I meant this video…

Most uninformed stupid video ever, and I am not saying that to be mean the author of the video is totally IGNORANT

Hi BD,

I take it you do not like the truth of your false religion being exposed?
    But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
    for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.” (Eph.5:13)
    This video brings light to those who sit in darkness!

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,22:41)

Asana,

Will you answer it?

You do agree rigt?

bod

ha ha ha ha but the question was for you to answer ,you are a deceiver just like your prophet Muhammad and his book the Koran

AND NO  PAUL ,PETER,AND JOHN,JESUS ALL AD THE SAME GOSPEL AND TRUTH; PREACH ;ONE GOD ,ONE TRUTH,ONE MESSIAH,JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD ,AND ONE KINGDOM.

you like in your ignorance to preach your false book and try to make the truth looking like your book of lies;but that is not so ,the TRUTH is only found in the bible,

Pierre

Paul and Jesus did not teach the same thing if you believe that then you haven't read your Bible.

Jesus didn't even preach to the gentiles
    Jesus says you are under the law he even goes so far as to say “do not even look at a woman with lust or you have already commited adultery” If he did away with the law why would he be talking about the strictness of the Law?

Paul calls the Law a burden and a curse

Jesus loves the Law and teaches its right application

Jesus tached the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven and says that if you have faith you can do whatever he can do and even more

Paul teaches the Gospel of Jesus and does not promote faith in the beliefe that your faith has power

bodhitharta
    Participant

It is called Pauline Christianity and it is not what Jesus taught

TimothyVI
    Participant

Bod is correct.
    Paul was not even sure that there ever was a human Jesus.
    He only saw a vision of a spirit Jesus.

Paul never even mentioned any of the miracles that Jesus performed that the other gospels described.

Tim

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim and Bod,

The Apostle Paul (Shaool) most certainly did preach the same Gospel as Jesus, consider these verses…
    John 5:38-40 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they
    which testify of me
    40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
    of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
    Be honest now, is this not the same Gospel that The Apostle Paul (Shaool) preached?

B'shem (in the Name of)
    YHVH (the everlasting God)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,11:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,22:41)

Asana,

Will you answer it?

You do agree rigt?

bod

Pierre

Paul and Jesus did not teach the same thing if you believe that then you haven't read your Bible.

Jesus didn't even preach to the gentiles
    Jesus says you are under the law he even goes so far as to say “do not even look at a woman with lust or you have already commited adultery” If he did away with the law why would he be talking about the strictness of the Law?

Paul calls the Law a burden and a curse

Jesus loves the Law and teaches its right application

Jesus tached the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven and says that if you have faith you can do whatever he can do and even more

Paul teaches the Gospel of Jesus and does not promote faith in the beliefe that your faith has power

bod

ha,ha,ha,you are not in the truth that is for sure,no understanding,at all,

so I only will say this ;read the scriptures and stop reading your Koran,may be you would understand ,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 10 2012,20:27)

You do agree rigt?

Asana,

The teachings of Jesus and Paul are interlinked. There is no contradiction I'm aware of. Now, will you PLEASE answer this question:

Do you believe Peter over Mohammad?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 12 2012,06:07)
    Bod is correct.

Paul never even mentioned any of the miracles that Jesus performed that the other gospels described.

Tim

The funny thing about Paul is he claimed Jesus in spirit stopped him on the road to tell him to preach to the gentiles but Jesus never told his own disciples that he sent Peter so they had to take his word for it.

Paul also never mentions the Miracle birth of Jesus insisting on calling Jesus the seed of David

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,06:30)
    Hi Tim and Bod,

The Apostle Paul (Shaool) most certainly did preach the same Gospel as Jesus, consider these verses…
    John 5:38-40 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they
    which testify of me

Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
    of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
    Be honest now, is this not the same Gospel that The Apostle Paul (Shaool) preached?

B'shem (in the Name of)

Can you show me where Jesus preached that the Law was a curse or how he(Jesus) would become a curse for us? In fact Jesus said they were “condemning” the guiltless.

Matthew 5:18
    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 5:17
    Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

and Jesus as I said was not according to the Law an acceptable sacrifice.

Luke 2:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23(As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

Those who open the womb were ALL REDEEMED from Sacrifice

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 12 2012,08:54)

You do agree rigt?

Asana,

The teachings of Jesus and Paul are interlinked.  There is no contradiction I'm aware of.   Now, will you PLEASE answer this question:

No, I believe them both according to what they knew?

Do you believe John over Matthew?

John claims he was there while Jesus was being crucified: John 19:26
    When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Matthew claims that can't be true: Matthew 26:56
    But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

John claims he also was the first to the tomb out running all the others:
    John 20:3-5

English Standard Version (ESV)

3 So Peter went out with the other disciple, and they were going toward the tomb. 4 Both of them were running together, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5 And stooping to look in, he saw the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in.

Can you not see from the book of John that he was fascinated with Jesus to the point of putting himself always first and present and designating himself the disciple whom Jesus loved as if Jesus only loved him or loved him the most that part is not in Matthew so who do you believe the most?

Was John really at the cross as he said or did ALL the disciples forsake him and fled like Matthew and Mark says?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:12)

Bod is correct.

Tim

The funny thing about Paul is he claimed Jesus in spirit stopped him on the road to tell him to preach to the gentiles but Jesus never told his own disciples that he sent Peter so they had to take his word for it.

Paul also never mentions the Miracle birth of Jesus insisting on calling Jesus the seed of David

Hi BD,

As well as Jesus sending the Apostle Paul (Shaool) to the Gentiles, we also have YHVH's account…

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob,
    and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles,
    that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

“and were forbidden of the HolySpirit to preach “the word” in Asia” (Acts 16:6)

You need to be a bit more honest when presenting “God's word”; BD!

B'shem (in the Name of)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:20)

Hi Tim and Bod,

which testify of me

B'shem (in the Name of)

Can you show me where Jesus preached that the Law was a curse or how he(Jesus) would become a curse for us? In fact Jesus said they were “condemning” the guiltless.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

King James Version (KJV)

22And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;

23(As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)

Hi BD,

The Apostle Paul said that the law is good! (Romans 7:12)
    The curse of the law, is the sting of death. (1Cor.15:56)

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:30)

You do agree rigt?

Asana,

The teachings of Jesus and Paul are interlinked.  There is no contradiction I'm aware of.   Now, will you PLEASE answer this question:

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

3 So Peter went out with the other disciple, and they were going toward the tomb. 4 Both of them were running together, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5 And stooping to look in, he saw the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in.

Can you not see from the book of John that he was fascinated with Jesus to the point of putting himself always first and present and designating himself the disciple whom Jesus loved as if Jesus only loved him or loved him the most that part is not in Matthew so who do you believe the most?

Was John really at the cross as he said or did ALL the disciples forsake him and fled like Matthew and Mark says?

Hi BD, try to use a little common sense here; OK?

If Mark(The Apostle Peter's account) and The Apostle Matthew were
    not there, how would they know if The Apostle John was there or NOT?

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,10:31)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:12)

Bod is correct.

Tim

Hi BD,

As well as Jesus sending the Apostle Paul (Shaool) to the Gentiles, we also have YHVH's account…

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob,
    and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles,
    that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

“and were forbidden of the HolySpirit to preach “the word” in Asia” (Acts 16:6)

You need to be a bit more honest when presenting “God's word”; BD!

B'shem (in the Name of)

What do you mean? Jesus said: Go not to the gentiles

I do believe Jesus has been a light to the gentiles but he himself said he came particularly for Israel

Matthew 10:5-7

King James Version (KJV)

5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,10:44)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:30)

You do agree rigt?

Asana,

Hi BD, try to use a little common sense here; OK?

If Mark(The Apostle Peter's account) and The Apostle Matthew were
    not there, how would they know if The Apostle John was there or NOT?

B'shem
    YHVH

Not me ED the scriptures if John was there the scriptures were not fulfilled

Matthew 26:56

So if John was there they didn't ALL forsake him and if he wasn't there why did he say he was?

bodhitharta
    Participant

John also says that Jesus did not cry or asked to be saved:

John 12:27
    Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

John 12:27

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

27Now I am deeply troubled, and I don't know what to say. But I must not ask my Father to keep me from this time of suffering. In fact, I came into the world to suffer.

The others say he did in-fact ask to be saved:

Mark 14:36

King James Version (KJV)

36And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Mark 14:36

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

35-36Jesus walked on a little way. Then he knelt down on the ground and prayed, “Father, [a] if it is possible, don't let this happen to me! Father, you can do anything. Don't make me suffer by having me drink from this cup. But do what you want, and not what I want.”

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,10:38)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 12 2012,10:20)

Hi Tim and Bod,

which testify of me

B'shem (in the Name of)

King James Version (KJV)

Hi BD,

The Apostle Paul said that the law is good! (Romans 7:12)
    The curse of the law, is the sting of death. (1Cor.15:56)

B'shem
    YHVH

Why is it the “Gospel according to” and not “The Gospel”?

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 692 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account