Question #2 for Keith

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 341 through 344 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

How did Keith go with tying beginning into the concept of eternity.

Did he give a good explanation, a bad explanation, or avoid the question altogether?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi t8,

I believe Keith's claim was that if Jesus was already with God when the “beginning” began, then he must have existed before any beginning, and therefore from eternity.

I was attempting to show Keith the various “beginnings” mentioned in the Bible.

Proclaimer
    Participant

He is unable to grasp then that Christ is before creation and after the Father.
    He cannot fathom what the word Father means.
    And he has no concept that the Father is the source of all, even Christ his son.

God > Christ > creation is the order.
    His disorder is (God/Christ/Spirit) Trinity > creation.

We believe that there is one God the Father who is in all, over all, and through all.

He believes that there is one God the Father, Son, Spirit.

His doctrine is alien to scripture. His doctrine is not of scripture. His doctrine is from man and his traditions.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

They are modern day Pharisees.

6 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
      but their hearts are far from me.
    7 They worship me in vain;
      their teachings are but rules taught by men.’

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.”

They hold the power today just as the Pharisees held all the power back then.  And people today believe the lies and made up traditions they teach just as they did back then.  And they hate us for the same reason the Pharisees hated Jesus – we aim to expose them as the whitewashed graves that they are.

Viewing 4 posts - 341 through 344 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account