Put prayer requests here

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • Author

I'm in need of a job, and going through a rough time now please pray

pray for my job interview sat aug 15th

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi JNFOC,
    I'll pray for your job situation. Times are rough! I hope your interview went well today.

God bless,
    Kathi

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 16 2009,13:00)
    Hi JNFOC,
    I'll pray for your job situation.  Times are rough!  I hope your interview went well today.

God bless,
    Kathi

The same here.

Not3in1
    Participant

So many looking for work….

But I do believe that God can make a way where there seems to be none! I will also pray for you.

Love,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 15 2009,08:58)
    pray for my job interview sat aug 15th

I hope and pray that all went good and you have a job lined up. Our God is awesome amd if we ask in Christs Name it will happen. I pray in His Name, Amen
    Irene

rough times hepl me pray for a turn around:D

help sorry

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 18 2009,03:22)
    help sorry

I know how hard it is to get a job. In what field are you looking in? Will keep you in our Prayers, til you find one.
    Peace and Love Irene

any field just pray and interceed for me its a strugle

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 19 2009,03:53)

I know that it is a struggle and life is not all roses. We here in America are still better then some other nations. However it also depends what City you live in. I a so sorry that you have to go through this. Cincinnati has a good Food Bank for those that are hungry. And also Shelters. Even though I am not Catholic anymore I do know that they are heavily involved of helping those in need.
    You might check that out,
    Bless you and again God be with you.
    Peace and Love Irene

thanks but lfe is hard but praise God anyway

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi JNFOC,
    May the Lord supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. Would you be willing to PM me your address?

God loves you and so do I,
    Kathi

thanks pray for my wife we are expecting

pray with me that I will always do the righ thing and choose Gods will!:D

pra for my tooth ach past 3 nights

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 19 2009,03:53)

I think I asked you this before what City you are looking. Here in Cincinnati it is hard too, our Granddaughter has been looking around where She lives, with no luck yet. Today is Saturday and so I will pray for both of you tonight and now, again in Jesus Name I pray.
    Irene

thanks cindy

:D pray that I do what I feel God wants me to do. I'm planning a 40 day get close to God project for myself to know and understand the will of God better for my life. It will take prayer and fasting, doing without, reading / listening to the bible more, more christian radio / music, any suggestions wold be appreciated. start date is September 1st 2009 until October 10Th 2009

Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Sep. 01 2009,01:54)
    :D pray that I do what I feel God wants me to do. I'm planning a 40 day get close to God project for myself to know and understand the will of God better for my life. It will take prayer and fasting, doing without, reading / listening to the bible more, more christian radio / music, any suggestions wold be appreciated.  start date is September 1st 2009 until October 10Th 2009

This is what GOD suggests:

Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? [is it] to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes [under him]? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?

Isa 58:6 ¶ [Is] not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Isa 58:7 [Is it] not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I [am]. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Isa 58:10 And [if] thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness [be] as the noonday:

Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Isa 58:12 And [they that shall be] of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Isa 58:13 ¶ If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account