Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 16 2010,15:21)

exfoliation without moisturization is useless.

Wow! I will tell you that I have never thought about that, many times when I exfoliate I do not moisturize and I should be doing that.

Thanks!:)

If you moisturise too much, then your skin expects moisture to be applied and works less to produce natural moisture.

Rule of thumb, only moisturise when you wash or dry the skin yourself, and if you have had too much sun.

Otherwise let your own skin do the moisturising. Except to say that when you are about 50, your own skin stops moisturising, so you can then apply it regularly.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 24 2010,10:34)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 16 2010,15:21)

exfoliation without moisturization is useless.

Wow! I will tell you that I have never thought about that, many times when I exfoliate I do not moisturize and I should be doing that.

Thanks!:)

If you moisturise too much, then your skin expects moisture to be applied and works less to produce natural moisture.

Rule of thumb, only moisturise when you wash or dry the skin yourself, and if you have had too much sun.

Otherwise let your own skin do the moisturising. Except to say that when you are about 50, your own skin stops moisturising, so you can then apply it regularly.

So maybe exfoliate only a few times a week?

Face two to three times a week
    Feet and hands once every two weeks

Exfoliation produces new skin, a moisturizer with spf of some sort should be used.

……………and don't cut your cuticles.

Proclaimer
    Participant

And remember this summer to slip slop slap.
    Slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen, and slap on a hat.
    If you want to go the extra mile then you can also slide on some sunnies and seek shade.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Anyway, did you hear that Hawking put out a new book. It's about time.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hi,

Any other cutie tips?

Prof H has a series out on Tv in UK. He makes me laugh – should have been advertised as a Comedy – or “For Entertainment Only” like “Crossing Over” and “Sixth Sense”!

The trouble is – it's compelling viewing – He thinks there are other worlds out there inhabited by weird (to him!) alien creatures but also says that they are primitive – think about it WE are the most intelligent creatures in the whole Universe – how sad is that!!!

It is inconceivable that any alien life is more intelligent than Earth-man – perhaps WE are the microbes of the universe (by Prof-H).

Yes, Prof-H, there are sentient life forms out there – but in the Spirit realm that Science denies -and They are far more Powerful and intelligent than we are (But not in the Image of their maker – the maker that Science cannot accept)

Prof-H says life 'may' have just spontaneously erupted from the primordial soup — such wacky fiction – get a super computer to try it – not in a billion years …
    prof-h then says, 'maybe it was brought by comets', yeah right – so this 'intelligent' comet just happen to be passing the most inconspicuous planet in the most inconspicuous solar system in the most inconspicuous outer arm the the most inconspicuous galaxy in the universe and stopped to drop off some 'Life Pellets' on planet earth – no where else!

An planet earth blossomed and nurtured without any external input into the most beautiful self sustaining (apart from man) life base anywhere. So where does “Intelligence” comes form in all this – and why do ALL intelligent life have a “God” person – even Athiests have a god though they choose to stuff under a carpet – and trip over from time to time : Why do they get married in church, why do they bury their dead with reverence, why do they pray when one is ill – see they knw God when it suits them – poor things!!: “Oh God, yeah we do don't we? – ooops!”

JustAskin
    Participant

However,

Thinks this also… Science is not WRONG – it is the people who are using it to deny God.

Think this: Is it possible that Mankind COULD colonise other planets if he were to LIVE FOREVER, for Eternity.

Mankind is already transcending dimensions with computer technology – We can See places without BEING THERE – we can be “Everywhere” – “OmniPresent” in a manner of speaking. And we can [imperfectly] ressurrect times past – Go back in time, or project [imperfectly] to the future. We can see the tiniest element or look at the largest object, see into the most minute space and also the farthest distance…yeah, for we are gods!

Stu
    Participant

Another lowbrow, point-free rant from JustAskin. Is that seriously the highest level of analysis you can produce?

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Another lowbrow, point-free rant from Stu-pid. Is that seriously the highest level of analysis you can produce?

JustAskin

Stu
    Participant

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but not very original.

By the way, you made a mistake copying my name.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Er – stu No I didn't I just spelt it out in full.

Stu
    Participant

That's fine, JustAskin, once you have descended to name-calling we know you have run out of actual arguments. Except in your case the name-calling is all you seem to have.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

stu, for you
    you're the only seed I need

Stu
    Participant

Dead thread, by the look of it.

Put out of its misery by JustAskin, master of forum euthenasia.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Poor post Stu. Don't try to be clever – it doesn't work for you!

Stu
    Participant

Pot, kettle, black.

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is good Stu.

Did the pot and kettle come from nothing or were they created?
    And if they were created, why?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 25 2010,13:42)
    Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but not very original.

By the way, you made a mistake copying my name.

Stuart

Imitation is the highest form of flattery?

I am sure that I have heard that before somewhere.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If I started up a forum called windingupatheists.com, would you join?
    Curious.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 25 2010,13:56)
    That's fine, JustAskin, once you have descended to name-calling we know you have run out of actual arguments.  Except in your case the name-calling is all you seem to have.

Stuart

I have sticks and stones myself.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account