Proof jesus is god from paul's mouth?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 721 through 738 (of 738 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Holy intellect?
    That is a new one.

Seven of them?
    Really?

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2009,07:11)
    G,
    Holy intellect?
    That is a new one.

Seven of them?
    Really?

Nick  what is interllect, if not the Spirit in us, that with God's Holy Spirit we now can understand the things of God. At least that is what I understand what interllect is.   How do you undestand it, if you don't agree with that.  You always can disagree, but you should then tell us why!!!!
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    We can see how you came to the idea of God being seven from rev 4 where seven spirits are IN FRONT OF God's throne.
    If you are right of course scripture will give us parallel verses to prove it[2Cor13.1]
    It seems unlikely in view of 1cor12 etc.

The word INTELLECT never appears in scripture so you do not seem even to have one verse to stand upon there.

So your idea has as much scriptural support as the trinity has so why do you oppose the trinity?

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2009,07:29)
    G,
    We can see how you came to the idea of God being seven from rev 4 where seven spirits are IN FRONT OF God's throne.
    If you are right of course scripture will give us parallel verses to prove it[2Cor13.1]
    It seems unlikely in view of 1cor12 etc.

The word INTELLECT never appears in scripture so you do not seem even to have one verse to stand upon there.

So your idea has as much scriptural support as the trinity has so why do you oppose the trinity?

Again, you don't tell me what you understand what interllect means.  What does it mean?   Are you going to answer my Question? And I did not come up with it either, unless you are talking to Gene. We both start our users name with G. So please make yourself clear to us.
    Thank you, Irene

RokkaMan
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 23 2009,07:21)
    Hi WJ,
    In my view the seven spirits are of the WATCHERS, the watching angels mentioned in Daniel

So the seven spirits of God are his created angels? Wow, such blasphemy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RM,
    Take care.
    Heb 1 and the Psalm it quotes calls angels SPIRITS.

Do you have a problem with that too?

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2009,09:48)
    Hi RM,
    Take care.
    Heb 1 and the Psalm it quotes calls angels SPIRITS.

Do you have a problem with that too?

Nick Why do you not answer my Question that I put to you.
    Or don't you know? I guess that is the answer!!!!!
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Sep. 24 2009,07:26)

G,
    Holy intellect?
    That is a new one.

Seven of them?
    Really?

Nick  what is interllect, if not the Spirit in us, that with God's Holy Spirit we now can understand the things of God. At least that is what I understand what interllect is.   How do you undestand it, if you don't agree with that.  You always can disagree, but you should then tell us why!!!!
    Irene

Hi Irene,
    Why elevate understanding which is of intellect and only one aspect of God's Spirit? God's Spirit is of power and grace and love not just cold intellect.

Men love their minds and imagine God to be like them but the natural human mind is a trap and leads away from simplicity into foolish vanity.

Better to stay within what is revealed rather than following Gene down his private rabbit trails

georg
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2009,10:41)

Quote (georg @ Sep. 24 2009,07:26)

G,
    Holy intellect?
    That is a new one.

Seven of them?
    Really?

Irene

Hi Irene,
    Why elevate understanding which is of intellect and only one aspect of God's Spirit? God's Spirit is of power and grace and love not just cold intellect.

Men love their minds and imagine God to be like them but the natural human mind is a trap and leads away from simplicity into foolish vanity.

Better to stay within what is revealed rather than following Gene down his private rabbit trails

Nick  I will never follow any man again.  We did that once in the Catholic Church, and believe me I have learned much since that.  However I do not ignore when someone wants to know what is being said.  I have my own believe system according to the Word of God.  When I ask a question of a person, I would answr them.  If I would ask God I know He would aswer me, and He has.  I hav a personal Relationaship with our Heavenly Father and go through His Son Jesus Christ to do so.  IMO that is the only way, to our Salvation.
    But like I said I will always weigh things out.  I will never again follow blindly what we did in the Castholic Church.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Good call Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck…………Give us the (Meaning of what a WORD (IS)> I believe it to be the expression of INTELLECT, nothing “COLD” about it. You evidently don't believe what Jesus Said do you, He said the “words” he spoke (ARE SPIRIT). but you say they are cold intellect. Now who is writing their own bible. If you can't agree with Jesus how can you agree with me if i quote Him. (WORDS) ARE SPIRIT> WE are told tor try the Spirits to see if they are of GOD, Tell us How we are to do that , is it not by our WORDS. I was just simply explaining the meaning of the WORD (WORD)> That Jesus said (ARE) Spirit. In fact that understand fits all the scriptures in scriptures written as Spirits, and they Have (NO) POWER of an by themselves, Intellect must be connected some way with something that has power because they have (NON) on there own. Jesus is depicted Having the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, which are the eyes or intellects of GOD, And He also Has connected with them SEVEN (HORNS) which are the Seven POWERS to enforce those (INTELLECTS) given him by GOD. AS REV Shows.

You can not find any where the intellect is not connected to the word Spirit in Scripture. You assumption that Angles are Spirits is wrong, Angles (HAVE SPIRIT) Given them By GOD. It says for He (GOD) MAKES His Angle's SPIRITS and sends them (the Angles ) out to minister. It does not say He makes His Angles spirit beings. (He makes the spirits in the Angles) is what is being said there. YOU can not see SPIRIT, GOD (IS) Spirit and no man Has ever seen GOD as John Said, and Jesus also said it.

You really need to make a study of what a “WORD” (IS) NICK> IMO

peace and love…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So you say.
    But scripture does not say such things so you stand alone.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck……….Show me where Scripture say something else then. You say Scripture does not say such things Then Prove it so i can adjust my thinking then. I have quoted the scriptures that back up what i have said. To come out and take a stand without Proof to support your words shows you are only biased toward me and have no scriptural support what your are saying. That is all you have to do is study and see what a (WORD) is and it will all fall in place. A word (IS) expressed Intellect and It (IS) SPIRIT. AS quoted SCRIPTURE SAYS it IS> IMO

peace and love……………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Take away your inferences and use of logic which you add to scripture and let it speak.
    It does not need you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Again just talk and no Proof of what you are saying. I have ask many times for your view if you disagree with what I believe Scripture says, and because you fail to understand My Point you just scuff it off and say i am inferring something on my own. But when I use scripture to back it up you refuse to except it, Or even commit on it. Scripture does speak but you must understand it and that takes HOLY SPIRIT to do. IMO

peace and love………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Then why do you add INTELLECT as spirit to scripture?
    It is not written any more often than trinity is.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck………..Go find the meaning of (WORD) and maybe it will clear up your lack of understanding. Just try thats all i ask.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick …..don't compare this with the trinity there is (NO) description of a TRINITY in Scriptures, But there is a description of what a WORD (IS) BY JESUS HIMSELF. BIG DIFFERENCE Nick.

gene

Viewing 18 posts - 721 through 738 (of 738 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account