Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 17,141 through 17,160 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

you said ;Terrarica,

In the case of identical twins the second twin is not produced by the fusion of two gametes but only by mitosis. The parents of the parent sibling are credited with being the parents though technically they are the grandparents of the offspring sibling.

Of course this is irrelevant as God is the one that caused Jesus to be conceived which means if he chose Jesus’ body could have been conceived of a rock. As it is Scripture teaches us he was conceived of a part of Mary just like Eve was conceived of Adam.(Galatians 4:4)

The bottom line is he was conceived just as Adam was conceived of the earth. That does no leave room for his body to be preexistent, especially as it was conceived in Mary. (Matthew 1:20)

Jesus is the chief son of God in regards to the Spirit but not in regards to the body. (John 1:12-13) He is the chief son of humanity in regards to the body. (Romans 1:3)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

and you got the guts to tell me you have answered me we will see this ;

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
    Ro 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David,
    Ro 1:4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Ro 1:5 Through him and for his name’s sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith.

so your scriptures you have quoted makes these scriptures void ?

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!

and also these ones ;?

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

and also these ones ;

Jn 1:30 This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’

Ps 49:7 No man can redeem the life of another
    or give to God a ransom for him—
    Ps 49:8 the ransom for a life is costly,
    no payment is ever enough—
    Ps 49:9 that he should live on forever
    and not see decay.

but if you right then please explain all those scriptures in relationship with yours so that we can see the truth in your words ,NO OPINIONS ,

YOU ARE A JOKER kerwin religion freak you make the scriptures a book for the market place ,but this is wickedness for the truth cannot and will not be altered by men spirit deception ,

and NO you did not answer me you though you did but did not

one more thing ;Mary body was used by God to bring flesh on him ,for she was a surrogate mother to the son of God , and yes to do just that jesus was conceived without a human father for he was already existing in heaven for he was sent by God to earth ;

Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

why is it that you do not believe the scriptures ? even the words of the son himself it is because you are not one of his right ?

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!
    Jn 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
    Jn 6:64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.”

the way he says it out of the context has a different meaning than if we understand it with the context,

that was my point Nick always make 4 words answers out of context and so change the meaning of God’s word ,he is a deceptive character ,not in truth

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

you could not be more wrong about your comment ;for when I showed you the scriptures in your quote #807735

you seem to need much explanation with opinions not found in scriptures ;

so useless views ;try again but with scriptures (I don’t believe in reincarnation)

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin
    you say;
    We are told that Jesus was given the Spirit of God after the time of Isaiah in Matthew 12:16-18 and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    EZE 36:27 “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.
    EZE 37:14 “I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD.’ ”

you are out of your mind ;that is not what scriptures teach but what you teach ,opinions of man

lies ,falsehood the scriptures shows it

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Some became intensely frustrated as their natural mind rebels against spiritual truths.

Everyone becomes their enemy it seems.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You offer us scriptures about the Word

but not about Jesus of Nazareth.

Of course at the Jordan he became the Word.

kerwin
    Participant

Danny Dabbss,

Hi!

Thus says the LORD: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD.
    Jeremiah 17:5

Many trust in their own teachings and so make man (flesh) their strength.

Only the Spirit is strength though Jeremiah was speaking of faith in God since the Spirit was not yet given.

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

EZE 36:27 “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.
    EZE 37:14 “I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD.’ ”

you say;and that is the way anyone partakes of the divine nature.

did all Israel took part of the DIVINE NATURE OF GOD ? I wonder if you ever read the scriptures ,your believes are poor at best and not accurate either ;

one more question are you saying that what Paul wrote are lies /false/ ?

I think you will find Ezra is foretelling the new covenant and Peter already spoke of believers partaking of divine nature.

2 Peter 1:4American Standard Version (ASV)

4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises; that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in that world by lust.

The words “nature of God”, “image of God”, “form of God”, and others essentially mean divine nature of the type humans can partake of.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin/Nick

ha,ha,ha, and you think by changing and run away /not answering questions you going to be come a good believer ? the truth is what make us true believers not opinions ,

so answer my questions ;you and both refuse to believe in the scriptures and call yourself believers ? believers in what ? your own mind and opinions

your own quotes are witnesses against your own views

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi,

Some became intensely frustrated as their natural mind rebels against spiritual truths.

Everyone becomes their enemy it seems.

some stands for your views ,for the rejection of the scriptures,for denying the son of God , and blaspheming against the truth for you claim that what you say is the truth of God ;lies they are

the only truth that comes out of you is when you quote the scriptures full verses and only then ;

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

No-where does the bible say that “Christ” was created. Yet
    this fallacy (that you learned from the JW’s) you won’t let go.

“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro,
    and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,
    and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” (Ephesians 4:14)

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

I may answer your question and you may not comprehend my answer which does not mean I did not answer it.

If I miss a question then please try to make it is a separate question. Even on my best days I am known to miss things.

If you do not understand my words then please let me know and I will try to clarify them if I see a way.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

do you know what “participate “means ? Peter only says this for that if we become spiritually inclined we will so participate BUT NOT BE IN THE DIVINE NATURE ; for Jesus also said that to be saved we have to be reborn by the truth of God ;yes the spirit of truth that is ,

I think you will find Ezra is foretelling the new covenant and Peter already spoke of believers partaking of divine nature.
    this is bad thinking for that is not what scriptures says or meant ,you got it wrong like many things ,

you say;;The words “nature of God”, “image of God”, “form of God”, and others essentially mean divine nature of the type humans can partake of.

show me some scriptures for I don’t like your opinions ;you are a dreamer show me wrong please

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You certainly are convinced in your own mind that you alone hold the truth.

But I think you do not know the voice of the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

I may answer your question and you may not comprehend my answer which does not mean I did not answer it.

are you kidding me ? not comprehend your answers ? you are joking right ? yes there is nothing to understand of what you say for it is all opinions

those are no scriptural answers ,and the conclusions you take from the scriptures you quote are not even supporting your own views and opinions ,

your interpretation of the scriptures breaks all the other related scriptures ,

if you going to teach do it in truth ;what you do not know you should not speak of ,be wise not foolish

believe the scriptures they can correct the errors found in it as well

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

If you do not understand my words then please let me know and I will try to clarify them if I see a way.

I will ,but you are most of the time a mile away of what scriptures really say and teach so I have no miss understanding it is clear to me you just talk to say something ,for now at the least six years I know you and yet ;as Paul says ;2TI 3:7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

Nick

Hi t,

You certainly are convinced in your own mind that you alone hold the truth.

But I think you do not know the voice of the Spirit.

I want to see the truth in scriptures to come out of your mouth ;but it never happen why is that you think ? do you have any truth ?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Kerwin

you could not be more wrong about your comment ;for when I showed you the scriptures in your quote #807735

you seem to need much explanation with opinions not found in scriptures ;

so useless views ;try again but with scriptures (I don’t believe in reincarnation)

As far as I know it always takes at least words to define (explain) a word than it does to actually say it. Take the statement “the word was God” or the statement “the word was made flesh” and you will learn that there are more than one way to translate them based only on the word “was” in them. If a human uses the wrong definition then if you hope to help them you have to explain why the other definition is better. I am saying nothing new as some Trinitarians already teach the the word had the qualities of God and the word took on the qualities of humanity but they make the errors of assuming the word is the Christ and that among the qualities is that of actually being God.

Reincarnation and incarnation are different things, especially in the context I am using incarnation. I am saying that an abstract quality, the word, is embodied in a human being. Reincarnation is used to mean a soul is embodied in human flesh over and over. All human being are incarnated once and then they are subject to judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

You study the scriptures because you think in them you will find eternal life

But those scriptures speak about me.

The Word

If you are happy to stay with shallow face value scripture you are likely to miss the obvious truths.

Jesus is a man and not a god.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

You may be the only one who is right.

But that seems unlikely

Viewing 20 posts - 17,141 through 17,160 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account