Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 16,141 through 16,160 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    ??
    English please

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2014,07:52)
    Hi T,
    ??
    English please

N

look again i have correct it

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

WHO came down from heaven to do the will of God – which was to not lose any of those God had given him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
    The eternal life that was present with the Father
    The Word that was with God and was God.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So the Word that WAS God Himself is the one who God sent down from heaven to not lose any of the human souls God gave him? ???

God sent HIMSELF? God GAVE human beings to HIMSELF?

It's clear that you have lost this one. You haven't made an intelligent reply since I pointed out to you that the one who came down from heaven had a DIFFERENT WILL than the one who sent him down from heaven.

You can continue talking to yourself until the time that you are ready to actually address that conundrum in your doctrine. I have nothing more to say to you until you've come up with something to actually refute these scriptural FACTS:

1. The PERSON Jesus is the one to whom God gave 12 human souls.

2. The PERSON Jesus is therefore the one who did the will of God, which was to not lose any of those souls (except for the one destined for destruction).

3. The PERSON Jesus is therefore the one who came down from heaven to do that will in the first place – instead of his own will.

Those are the scriptural FACTS of the matter, Nick. Let me know when you come up with something to refute or change those SCRIPTURAL FACTS, okay?

Until that time, your posts are mundane and useless.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    THe Word WAS GOD.
    You boast of you intelligence but you cannot see spiritual things?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Lame, mundane, useless, and a clear effort to AVOID the actual points.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The flesh contributes nothing.
    Without the Spirit Jesus would have been unable to perform any of the tasks he was given

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,

The Word PROCEEDS from the Father
    .John 8:42
    Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Just as the Spirit of truth does

.John 15:26
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The Word was sent
    The Word told us so
    Were you not listening?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You know that Jesus spoke the words of God as he is a prophet.
    But you deny the spiritual words of the Son attributing them to flesh

Why do you deny the son of God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2014,01:43)
    Hi MB,
    The flesh contributes nothing.
    Without the Spirit Jesus would have been unable to perform any of the tasks he was given

N

the flesh cannot help anyone to be saved only our soul can do that ,unless our soul accepts Christ teachings and so live by those teachings we cannot be saved ,

we need the flesh to act and produce the deeds of our soul that now has change to produce the works of the will of God ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2014,03:16)
    Hi MB,
    You know that Jesus spoke the words of God as he is a prophet.
    But you deny the spiritual words of the Son attributing them to flesh

Why do you deny the son of God?

Nick

all your comments are made ,SO YOU DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER MIKES QUESTIONS ;

YOU ARE STUCK ,AND NOW TRY TO MAKE A QUICK ESCAPE ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    No. There is no point in answering theologians according to their weak theology
    Scripture shows wisdom.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2014,06:26)
    Hi T,
    No. There is no point in answering theologians according to their weak theology
    Scripture shows wisdom.

Nick

are you now feeling stronger after you claim that we are weaker ???

opinions does not cut it ,pushing people down only shows your inability to bring forth a refuted comment ,to what we say ,

and above all your ego ,and you are ready to lie to safe your face ,no humility there

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    When were you appointed a judge?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2014,11:36)
    Hi T,
    When were you appointed a judge?

N

my answer to your question ;NO;but

if you claim that what you say to be true from scriptures ,then I am gladly remind you they are not if it is so ,

but it is in true love ,not to show me better than you ,i expect you to correct me as well with the scriptures that is ,because only God's word is the truth ,all men are liars

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Theology is folly

.Proverbs 26:4
    Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

.Proverbs 26:5
    Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

.Proverbs 26:11
    As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 08 2014,14:28)
    Hi MB,

The Word PROCEEDS from the Father
    .John 8:42
    Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Just as the Spirit of truth does

.John 15:26
    But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

See, there's another scripture that you guys IMAGINE is the Word/Spirit of Christ/God speaking THROUGH the man Jesus Christ.  But do you ever check out the CONTEXT to see if your imagined theory can even be correct?

John 8
    40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

In verse 40, we learn:

1.  It was a MAN who was doing the talking – not some “spirit” inside of him.

2.  God didn't LITERALLY speak words out of Jesus' human body, but instead, Jesus HIMSELF spoke words that HE HAD HEARD from God.

Then, in verse 42, we learn:

1.  It was Jesus who was still talking, and who said he came from God, because God sent him.

2.  The word “Christ” is no where to be found, which eliminates your claim that it was the “Christ Spirit” who said those words through the man Jesus.

So, do you see what you're doing yet?  Can you see that you use John 8:42 to “prove” YOUR idea that it was “The Word” – and not “Jesus himself” that proceeded forth from the Father?  Yet, even upon a preliminary examination, it is easy to see that the MAN Jesus said those words.

Then you list John 15:26, because you think it supports YOUR view of 8:42…….. but it doesn't.

(I suppose that you are at least able to accept that the MAN Jesus said the words of 15:26, huh? Well, I guess that's at least something.  :) )

Anyway, unless this “Spirit of Christing” you talk about was a MAN named JESUS, whom the Jews wanted to KILL, then that spirit is NOT the one who said the words of John 8:42.

And that means it was JESUS himself who proceeded forth from God, and came down from heaven to do the will of the God who sent him into the earth.

See how it all just ties together so easily?  You used to believe this truth of scripture, Nick.  What really happened?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Do you not recognise the words of the Spirit in Jesus yet?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,141 through 16,160 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account