Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,621 through 14,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    The whole work is of God and the whole work of God is by the Spirit.
    Can you not hear these things?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:11)
    Hi Frank,
    The whole work is of God and the whole work of God is by the Spirit.
    Can you not hear these things?

Nick,

I have grown tired of the crap that you continuously spew and I most certainly do not care to hear anymore from you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Do you not think the anointing of the Spirit is totally relevant to the plan of God?

Jesus said he could do nothing of himself.
    Likewise without him we can do nothing.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:22)
    Hi Frank,
    Do you not think the anointing of the Spirit is totally relevant to the plan of God?

Jesus said he could do nothing of himself.
    Likewise without him we can do nothing.

Nick,

Again, I do not care anymore to hear the crap that you continuously spew in taking one verse out of context and building your own personal belief on that one verse. You are now confusing the word translated as 'Lord' as being in reference to Yahshua when it is clearly in reference to his and our Father Yahweh. Please do not approach or respond to me any further with such crap!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Strong terms to use when discussing things of God.
    Are you frightened to go beyond your traditional dogmas?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Is Christ Jesus not yet your Lord?
    He is LORD OF ALL[Acts 10.36]

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:40)
    Hi Frank,
    Strong terms to use when discussing things of God.
    Are you frightened to go beyond your traditional dogmas?

Nick,

And you continue to spew crap in my direction! :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of so why do you react so violently to my offerings?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:43)
    Hi Frank,
    Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of so why do you react so violently to my offerings?

Nick,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    yes you are stuck there.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:48)
    Hi Frank,
    yes you are stuck there.

Nick,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Some scribes are uncomfortable discussing the Spirit as the WIND is unable to be fully seen, understood, captured and boxed into human terms yet ALL God does is by the Holy Spirit.

The more men gain 'knowledge' the less they use faith.

Is this your problem?

We can only see as through a glass darkly.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,08:54)
    Hi Frank,
    Some scribes are uncomfortable discussing the Spirit as the WIND is unable to be fully seen, understood, captured and boxed into human terms yet ALL God does is by the Holy Spirit.

The more men gain 'knowledge' the less they use faith.

Is this your problem?

We can only see as through a glass darkly.

Nick,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    OK.
    Stay where you are.
    Other help will come your way.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,09:05)
    Hi Frank,
    OK.
    Stay where you are.
    Other help will come your way.

Nick,

And you still persist to spew crap in my direction and your own words just keep getting lamer and lamer and crappier and crappier! With what other words can I tell you the same thing? Let me count the ways! :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So the man Jesus the Nazarene did not live in heaven before his conception.
    But his anointing is another story.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2012,17:57)
    Hi MB,
    Jesus BECAME flesh??

The real question is this:

Is the one who was Jesus the human, the Word that was with God.

We know that Jesus is to some degree a mystery and like all mysteries, they are not absolutely clear on the outset but they are not unknowable either. Often this is the way because it is a truth that only those who seek are worthy to know.

Proverbs 25:2
    It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

Ephesians. 3:10
    “…To the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places…”.

1 Corinthians 2:7
    No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.

Mark 4:22
    For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open.

1 Corinthians. 2:6-8
    “We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but no the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Bearing this in mind, we have references in scripture that certainly say that he existed in the form of God, emptied himself and made in the likeness of men and also that he returned to the glory that he had with the Father before the world began.

Whether we like this or not, it is talking about Jesus Christ and these are very strong indicators for the origin of Jesus.  I think we shouldn't be so quick to write this off, especially if we are truly students of scripture for the purpose of revelation of the truth.

How about we bring some sanity to this subject instead of acting like a bunch of fundamentalist radicals who only serve to bring about a bad witness in the eyes of those who are watching?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,
    Yes we need to discern between the man and his anointing-now made one.
    We follow this man and not a lesser god.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,
    When you speak of Jesus Christ you speak of a man permanently united with the Spirit of God in a union closer than marriage.[eph5]

God in his scriptures does not separate the man from the Spirit so when talking in retrospect it is perfectly apt to say JESUS CHRIST when it is the history of the anointing that is being spoken of.

IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 09 2012,17:42)
    Hi t8,
    When you speak of Jesus Christ you speak of a man permanently united with the Spirit of God in a union closer than marriage.[eph5]

God in his scriptures does not separate the man from the Spirit so when talking in retrospect it is perfectly apt to say JESUS CHRIST when it is the history of the anointing that is being spoken of.

IMO

how is it then that we can change and become holy or evil ,

if the spirit is permanebtly attached to the flesh of man.????

Viewing 20 posts - 14,621 through 14,640 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account