Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 12,601 through 12,620 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:33)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,11:13)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,18:06)
    Pierre,

Following is the answer to my question to you that I have found in Scripture:

For, “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of Yahweh stands forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you (1 Kepha [Peter] 1:24-25).

A voice says, “Cry out.” And I said, “What shall I cry?” “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Almighty One stands forever (Isayah 40:6-88).

frank

now you are blowing your real trumpet .load and clear ,all can see your nakedness ,no true liner,no truth in you garment,but you have no shame ,because this is the way you really are ,

Pierre

Pierre,

It seems that you can not simply answer “Yes” or “No” to a simple question that I have posed to you, but instead side-step the question with nothing but foolishness. I would like for you to answer my question with a simple “Yes” or “No”. Can you simply do this for me? If not, simply say that you do not know the answer to my question.

frank

the question you ask is not requested for the purpose of enlightenment, but for deceit ,just look at the way it is asked and spelled ,

Pierre

Pierre,

Well, I can only conclude then, since you believe that Father Yahweh's son was and is His ACTUAL word that you believe that Yahshua did not cease to exist (or die) at any time, right?

frank

this still a free world ,so you can think whatever you want,

:D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:02)
    Compare The Following Translation Of John 1

1. “All things were made by it” (Tyndale, 1534)
    2. “The worde … All things were made by the same” (Coverdale, 1535)
    3. “All things were made by it and without it nothing was made” (Matthews’ Bible, 1537)
    4. “All things were made by it and without it was made nothing that was made” (The Great Bible, 1539)
    5. “All things were made by it” (Taverner NT, 1540)
    6. “All things were made by it”(Whittingham, 1557)
    7. “All things were made by it” (The Geneva Bible, 1560)
    8. “All things were made by it” (Bishops’ Bible, 1568)
    9. “All things were made by it” (Tomson NT, 1607)
    10. “Nor can anything be produced that has been made without it [Reason]” (John LeClerc, 1701)
    11. “The word … through the same all things were made” (Mortimer, 1761)
    12. “In the beginning was Wisdom … All things were made by it” (Wakefield NT, 1791)
    13. “The Word … All things were made by it” (Alexander Campbell, founder of the Church of Christ, 1826)
    14. “The Word … All things were formed by it” (Dickinson, A New and Corrected Version of the NT, 1833)
    15. “All things were made by it” (Barnard, 1847)
    16. “Through it [the logos] everything was done” (Wilson, Emphatic Diaglott, 1864)
    17. “All things through it arose into being” (Folsom, 1869)
    18. “All things were made through it” (Sharpe, Revision of the Authorized English Version, 1898)
    19. “All things were made by the Love thought” (Goddard, 1916)
    20. “All things came into being in this God-conception and apart from it came not anything into being that came into being” (Overbury, 1925)
    21. “All came into being through it” (Knoch, 1926)
    22. “The word … the living expression of the Father’s thought” (Blount, Half Hours with John’sGospel, 1930)
    23. “The word was god” (C.C. Torrey, The Four Gospels, 1933)
    24. “Through the divine reason all things came into being” (Wade, The Documents of the NT Translated, 1934)
    25. “Without it nothing created sprang into existence” (Johannes Greber, 1937)
    26. “It was in the beginning with God, by its activity all things came into being” (Martin Dibelius, The Message of Jesus Christ, translated by F.C. Grant, 1939)
    27. “Through its agency all things came into being and apart from it has not one thing come to be” (William Temple, Archbishop of Canterbury, Readings from St. John’s Gospel, 1939)
    28. “The energizing mind was in existence from the very beginning” (Crofts, The Four Gospels, 1949)
    29. “First there was the Thought and the Thought was in God … He, him” (Hoare, Translation from the Greek, 1949)
    30. “In the beginning God expressed Himself … That personal expression, that word … He” (J.B. Philips, NT in Modern English, 1958)
    31. “All was done through it” (Tomanek, 1958)
    32. “The Word was the life principle [in creation]” (William Barclay, NT, 1969)
    33. “This same idea was at home with God when life began … He” (Jordan, Cottonpatch Version, 1970)
    34. “All things became what they are through the Word” (Dale, NT, 1973)
    35. “Within the Word was life” (Edington, 1976)
    36. “It was his last werd. Ony it come first” (Gospels in Scouse, 1977)
    37. “By it everything had being, and without it nothing had being” (Schonfield, The Original NT, 1985)
    38. “All things were made through the Word” (Inclusive Language Lectionary, 1986)
    39. “In the beginning was the Plan of Yahweh. All things were done according to it” (Hawkins, Book of Yahweh, 1987)
    40. “All things happened through it” (Gaus, Unvarnished NT, 1991)
    41. “In the beginning was the divine word and wisdom … everything came to be by means of it” (Robert Miller, The Complete Gospels, Annotated Scholars’ Version, 1992

SOURCE

frank

amazing is it ,but they are more or less saying the same thing right ?

except for a few ,

but what about John1 ;14 ?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:06)

Pierre,

For, “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of Yahweh stands forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you (1 Kepha [Peter] 1:24-25).

A voice says, “Cry out.” And I said, “What shall I cry?” “All men are like grass, and all their esteem is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of Yahweh blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our Almighty One stands forever (Isayah 40:6-88).

frank

now you are blowing your real trumpet .load and clear ,all can see your nakedness ,no true liner,no truth in you garment,but you have no shame ,because this is the way you really are ,

Pierre

Pierre,

It seems that you can not simply answer “Yes” or “No” to a simple question that I have posed to you, but instead side-step the question with nothing but foolishness. I would like for you to answer my question with a simple “Yes” or “No”. Can you simply do this for me? If not, simply say that you do not know the answer to my question.

frank

the question you ask is not requested for the purpose of enlightenment, but for deceit ,just look at the way it is asked and spelled ,

Pierre

Pierre,

Well, I can only conclude then, since you believe that Father Yahweh's son was and is His ACTUAL word that you believe that Yahshua did not cease to exist (or die) at any time, right?

frank

Pierre,

I am quite aware that I can think, believe, and confess whatever I want. I did not need you to tell me this. The same is true for you! It is quite obvious that you have chosen to believe a lie!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:09)

3. “All things were made by it and without it nothing was made” (Matthews’ Bible, 1537)
    4. “All things were made by it and without it was made nothing that was made” (The Great Bible, 1539)
    10. “Nor can anything be produced that has been made without it [Reason]” (John LeClerc, 1701)
    12. “In the beginning was Wisdom … All things were made by it” (Wakefield NT, 1791)
    13. “The Word … All things were made by it” (Alexander Campbell, founder of the Church of Christ, 1826)
    14. “The Word … All things were formed by it” (Dickinson, A New and Corrected Version of the NT, 1833)
    16. “Through it [the logos] everything was done” (Wilson, Emphatic Diaglott, 1864)
    18. “All things were made through it” (Sharpe, Revision of the Authorized English Version, 1898)
    20. “All things came into being in this God-conception and apart from it came not anything into being that came into being” (Overbury, 1925)
    22. “The word … the living expression of the Father’s thought” (Blount, Half Hours with John’sGospel, 1930)
    24. “Through the divine reason all things came into being” (Wade, The Documents of the NT Translated, 1934)
    26. “It was in the beginning with God, by its activity all things came into being” (Martin Dibelius, The Message of Jesus Christ, translated by F.C. Grant, 1939)
    27. “Through its agency all things came into being and apart from it has not one thing come to be” (William Temple, Archbishop of Canterbury, Readings from St. John’s Gospel, 1939)
    28. “The energizing mind was in existence from the very beginning” (Crofts, The Four Gospels, 1949)
    29. “First there was the Thought and the Thought was in God … He, him” (Hoare, Translation from the Greek, 1949)
    30. “In the beginning God expressed Himself … That personal expression, that word … He” (J.B. Philips, NT in Modern English, 1958)
    33. “This same idea was at home with God when life began … He” (Jordan, Cottonpatch Version, 1970)
    37. “By it everything had being, and without it nothing had being” (Schonfield, The Original NT, 1985)
    38. “All things were made through the Word” (Inclusive Language Lectionary, 1986)
    39. “In the beginning was the Plan of Yahweh. All things were done according to it” (Hawkins, Book of Yahweh, 1987)
    41. “In the beginning was the divine word and wisdom … everything came to be by means of it” (Robert Miller, The Complete Gospels, Annotated Scholars’ Version, 1992

SOURCE

frank

except for a few ,

Pierre,

Oh! You choose not to answer my question, but you expect me to answer yours! Well, I will play your game by telling you that the answer to your question to me is in Scripture. :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

The following is Yahchanan [John] 1:1 from Concordant Literal New Testament:

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

“The only-begotten God”? What a joke! :laugh:

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:09)

SOURCE

frank

except for a few ,

Pierre,

Oh! You choose not to answer my question, but you expect me to answer yours! Well, I will play your game by telling you that the answer to your question to me is in Scripture.  :D

frank

this is no game

you want me to answer John 1;1

and i ask you why not also ask John 1;14

so what does it say ? who did John point out or identify with that name in Jh 1;1?? and 14

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”
    Jn 1:16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
    Jn 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
    Jn 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father’s side, has made him known

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

What “name” do you see mentioned in the translation of 'John 1:1' that you use?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

There are three question that I have asked you that you have yet to answer, and they are as follows:

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word is a separate being apart from Himself? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:10)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre,

I am quite aware that I can think, believe, and confess whatever I want. I did not need you to tell me this. The same is true for you! It is quite obvious that you have chosen to believe a lie!

frank

I am now sure you will prove it to me without a doubt ,

so I looking forward to it

???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:38)
    Pierre,

There are three question that I have asked you that you have yet to answer, and they are as follows:

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word ceased to exist (died) at any time? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word is a separate being apart from Himself? Yes or no?

Do you believe that Father Yahweh's word was with Him in the beginning or do believe that His word was somewhere else and not with Him?

frank

excuse my ignorance but your tree (3) questions are seem to be talking of the spoken or written word of God ,do I have it correct ??

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:44)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre,

frank

???

Pierre,

Prove what to you? That you can not answer my simple questions that I have posed to you?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:48)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre,

frank

???

Pierre,

Prove what to you? That you can not answer my simple questions that I have posed to you?

frank

you are the one saying that i believe a lie ,right ?? yes

:D ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:47)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:38)
    Pierre,

frank

excuse my ignorance but your tree (3) questions are seem to be talking of the spoken or written word of God ,do I have it correct ??

Pierre

Pierre,

Yes! His word that is spoken about in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 that was with Him IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS). FYI, this is what the word 'Genesis' means.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,12:51)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,19:48)

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

Pierre,

frank

???

Pierre,

frank

you are the one saying that i believe a lie ,right ?? yes

:D  ???

Pierre,

Of course you do! Do you not believe that Father Yahweh's word was an actual being that existed with Him in the beginning?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

Now that I have answered your questions, how about answering the three simple questions that I have asked you as follows?:

terraricca
    Participant

frank

ok,

Pierre,

Yes! His word that is spoken about in Yahchanan [John] 1:1 that was with Him IN THE BEGINNING (GENESIS). FYI, this is what the word 'Genesis' means.

you got me here ,SO NO PERSON CAN HAVE A NAME THAT IS THE SAME THAN WHAT THE WORD MEANS OR THE THING HIS ,RIGHT ;

SO =WATER =IS THE NAME OF H2O AND NO ONE CAN BE CALLED BY THE NAME OF =WATER= AND “HILL ” WHAT IS A SMALL MOUNTAIN,NO ONE CAN BE CALLED “HILL” RIGHT ,?

AND SO 1000 S MORE NAMES IF NOT BILLIONS ,

BUT ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW ;WHY WOULD GOD SAY THAT HIS WORD WAS WITH HIM ????

PLEASE FIND ME ONLY ONE PERSON IN HISTORY THAT SAYS THAT ? LIKE ;I WAS WITH VICTOR AND MY WORD WAS WITH ME ;TELL ME WHAT WOULD VICTOR UNDERSTAND BY THAT EXPRESSION ?? OR WHAT WOULD THE READERS LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,13:06)
    frank

ok,

Pierre,

you got me here ,SO NO PERSON CAN HAVE A NAME THAT IS THE SAME THAN WHAT THE WORD MEANS OR THE THING HIS ,RIGHT ;

SO =WATER =IS THE NAME OF H2O AND NO ONE CAN BE CALLED BY THE NAME OF =WATER= AND “HILL ” WHAT IS A SMALL MOUNTAIN,NO ONE CAN BE CALLED “HILL” RIGHT ,?

PLEASE FIND ME ONLY ONE PERSON IN HISTORY THAT SAYS THAT ? LIKE ;I WAS WITH VICTOR AND MY WORD WAS WITH ME ;TELL ME WHAT WOULD VICTOR UNDERSTAND BY THAT EXPRESSION ?? OR WHAT WOULD THE READERS LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND BY THAT ???

Pierre,

Now that I have answered your questions, how about answering the three simple questions that I have asked you as follows?:

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Jan. 25 2012,20:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 25 2012,13:06)
    frank

ok,

Pierre,

Pierre,

frank

you haven not see my answer yet

and for me to understand your question ,I have to understand the implication of what you are looking for for a true answer

I would not want to give you a false answer or a lie ,that would not be nice ,

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

I am simply asking you what it is that you believe concerning these three simple questions. You may explain your answers to these three simple questions in any manner that you feel that is appropriate in accordance with what it is that you believe.

These three simple questions are as follows?:

Viewing 20 posts - 12,601 through 12,620 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account