Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 11,601 through 11,620 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:04)
    You meant to say “exceptional”, right?  :)

Mike,

As always, you believe that I do not mean what I ACTUALLY say! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 15 2011,06:15)
    your assertions of what you believe as “TRUTH” have to be considered with how much text forcing you use………

You mean like when Jesus said, “I came down from heaven”, and we force the text to make it say, “I came down from heaven”, while you explain the real meaning of “The spirit (INTELLECT) inside of me came down from heaven”?

And like when Jesus said, “Glorify me with the glory I had before the world was”, and we force the text to make it say “Glorify me with the glory I had before the world was”, while you explain the real meaning of “Glorify me with the glory the thought of me in your head had before the world was”?  

Is this the “text forcing” you're talking about, Gene?  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 15 2011,16:09)
    Mike,

“You are the weakest LINK! – Goodbye!”  :D

Hmmmmmmm…………………

So I'M the fool and the weakest link when YOU'RE the one who is unable to answer questions or defend his doctrine? Interesting, Frank. ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 06 2011,20:02)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 06 2011,18:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 06 2011,10:45)
    Frank

As a child, Yahshua “waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of Yahweh was upon him” (Lu.2:40). Even at that time Yahshua knew who he was, knew who his Father was (Lu.2:49), and knew what he had to do. By the time of his baptism he was so filled with wisdom, knowledge, Spirit, and power that Paul says he was “in the form (or likeness) of Elohim.” Yet, Yahshua did not allow that power and wisdom to corrupt him. Nor did he, for one moment, consider himself Yahweh's equal. He knew his Father was greater than himself (Jn.10:29; 13:16; 14:28). The RSV and many other versions correctly translate Ph.2:6 as follows; “Who, though he was in the form of [Elohim], did not count equality with [Yahweh] a thing to be grasped.”

but you do not mention the fact 'that no men was his father ” so what was Christ ???

Yahshua is the Messiah to SON of the living Yahweh. We know for a fact that Yahweh was Yahshua's FATHER, since he is frequently recorded in the so-called “New Testament” as referring to Him as his and our FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN when he himself was HERE ON EARTH. Yahweh is also recorded in this same section of the Book as referring to Yahshua as His SON.

frank

so if Christ is the son of God because he is born from God ,he most have been Gods son before ,he came as a human right ??

God only confirm the son ship at his baptism for Gods work for him to do, came to be started and so all as to be accomplished by Christ ,the fact that God mention that Christ was his son was not to convinced them of what they are to each other(father and son), but men.

if Christ did not preexisted then God made a new creation right ?
    and then he would not rest ,like he said in Gen ;on the 7 day.

frank

you never answer my question ??

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pierre,

Frank is here to post propaganda links – not to actually address points, answer questions, and defend his flawed, man-made doctrine. :)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:12)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 15 2011,06:15)
    your assertions of what you believe as “TRUTH” have to be considered with how much text forcing you use………

You mean like when Jesus said, “I came down from heaven”, and we force the text to make it say, “I came down from heaven”, while you explain the real meaning of “The spirit (INTELLECT) inside of me came down from heaven”?

And like when Jesus said, “Glorify me with the glory I had before the world was”, and we force the text to make it say “Glorify me with the glory I had before the world was”, while you explain the real meaning of “Glorify me with the glory the thought of me in your head had before the world was”?  

Is this the “text forcing” you're talking about, Gene?  :)

Makes you wonder why it was only in the book of Yahchanan [John] account that quotes or records Yahshua as saying “I came down from Heaven.” and why Mattithyah [Matthew], Yahchanan Mark, Lukyah, Shaul, Kepha [Peter], Yaaqob [James], and Yahdah [Jude] make no mention that Yahshua “came down from heaven”. Could be that Yahshua ACTUALLY never really said this!

Yahshua Came Down From Heaven
    By Voy Wilks
    1990 – Revised 1993

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2011,09:33)

Frank

As a child, Yahshua “waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of Yahweh was upon him” (Lu.2:40). Even at that time Yahshua knew who he was, knew who his Father was (Lu.2:49), and knew what he had to do. By the time of his baptism he was so filled with wisdom, knowledge, Spirit, and power that Paul says he was “in the form (or likeness) of Elohim.” Yet, Yahshua did not allow that power and wisdom to corrupt him. Nor did he, for one moment, consider himself Yahweh's equal. He knew his Father was greater than himself (Jn.10:29; 13:16; 14:28). The RSV and many other versions correctly translate Ph.2:6 as follows; “Who, though he was in the form of [Elohim], did not count equality with [Yahweh] a thing to be grasped.”

but you do not mention the fact 'that no men was his father ” so what was Christ ???

Yahshua is the Messiah to SON of the living Yahweh. We know for a fact that Yahweh was Yahshua's FATHER, since he is frequently recorded in the so-called “New Testament” as referring to Him as his and our FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN when he himself was HERE ON EARTH. Yahweh is also recorded in this same section of the Book as referring to Yahshua as His SON.

frank

so if Christ is the son of God because he is born from God ,he most have been Gods son before ,he came as a human right ??

God only confirm the son ship at his baptism for Gods work for him to do, came to be started and so all as to be accomplished by Christ ,the fact that God mention that Christ was his son was not to convinced them of what they are to each other(father and son), but men.

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

I simply ignored you since you ignored me in my belief that Yahshua did not pre-exist his birth.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pr-exist His Birth?

Are you not aware that Father Yahweh is in the creation process?

“Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind (Isayah 65:17).

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea (Revelation 21:1).

Are you also not aware that Sabbath means rest from servile work and not a total ceasing from servile work?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:20)

Mike,

Hmmmmmmm…………………

So I'M the fool and the weakest link when YOU'RE the one who is unable to answer questions or defend his doctrine?  Interesting, Frank.  ???

Mike,

No, I am not unable to answer questions, and defend HIS doctrine. It is quite clear that I have done this very thing right here on this forum. I'm just not foolish enough throw pearls before swine and dogs to be trampled underfoot!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,17:11)

Frank

frank

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

I simply ignored you since you ignored me in my belief that Yahshua did not pre-exist his birth.

“Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind (Isayah 65:17).

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea (Revelation 21:1).

Are you also not aware that Sabbath means rest from servile work and not a total ceasing from servile work?

frank

this is new to me I wander why I mist it ???how could I have mist it if it was a truth???

so you only go fishing in friendly waters ?

but the Sabbath is over because the temple of Salomon is gone ,and Israel is no longer a theocracy

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:39)
    Pierre,

Frank is here to post propaganda links – not to actually address points, answer questions, and defend his flawed, man-made doctrine.  :)

Mike,

I see you chose to erroneously respond to posts that are specifically directed to me. It seems that you do know how to shut your foolish trap! Hmmmm! Interesting! ???

terraricca
    Participant

frank

Mike,

No, I am not unable to answer questions, and defend HIS doctrine. It is quite clear that I have done this very thing right here on this forum. I'm just not foolish enough throw pearls before swine and dogs to be trampled underfoot!

looking at your contribution of peals you only have a few more than 200 in six years it seems you are not loaded with them and by your answers here it seems you have any,so there would be none, to be trample underfoot by anyone,

the truth is a man can only share what he has ,if what he has is nothing ,well what can he share ????but NOTHING.

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2011,10:33)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,17:11)

Frank

frank

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

frank

this is new to me I wander why I mist it ???how could I have mist it if it was a truth???

so you only go fishing in friendly waters ?

but the Sabbath is over because the temple of Salomon is gone ,and Israel is no longer a theocracy

Pierre,

Hopefully you will welcome this new found truth about Father Yahweh being in the creation process! You have to study the truth to know it!

Fishing in friendly waters is best you know! :)

The Sabbath is over because the Temple of Solomon is gone? !!! Hmmm! I wonder how the Ysrylites observed the Sabbath before Solomon built the Temple and why Yahweh instructed them to observe it before Solomon built his Temple then? ??? Hmmm! Why did the Ysrylites continue to observe that Sabbath long after Solomon's Temple no longer existed?

Hmmm! I wonder how one can become of the commonwealth of Ysryl if Yisryl no longer rules a Yahweh does then? ???

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance translates Israel (H# 3478) with a future force: he will rule as [the Almighty One – Yahweh]

You might want to study the Scripture a bit harder there Pierre to show yourself approved unto Yahweh!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 15 2011,17:36)
    Mike,

I see you chose to erroneously respond to posts that are specifically directed to me.

Erroneously?  Any member of HN is allowed to respond to any post unless it is in a debate forum that doesn't include them.

Frank, you talk of casting pearls before swine.  How have you come to judge me as swine in such a short time?  I am a Christian who bases his beliefs on what the scriptures say.  If my understanding is flawed (which it many times has been in the past), then why wouldn't you want to correct me?  ???

I see your understanding as flawed, and so I'm trying to correct you using the very scriptures we are supposed to be basing our beliefs upon.

If you have a pearl that would explain when Jesus had so much pride that he had to empty himself of it, then lay it on me so I too can know the truth of the scriptures.

If you have a pearl that explains how you were in one form before being made into the likeness of a human being, then lay it on me so I can understand the scriptures correctly.

BUT……………..on the other hand……………if you are simply UNABLE to explain either of these obvious faults in your reasoning, then don't try to hide behind calling me names.  Be man enough to just admit you can't really explain your doctrine, okay?

Btw, I notice you have a lot of John's scriptures listed in your signature.  Is it only the scriptures from John's gospel that disagree with your own doctrine that you cast aside as dubious and untrue?  :)

peace,
    mike

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2011,10:41)
    frank

Mike,

looking at your contribution of peals you only have a few more than 200 in six years it seems you are not loaded with them and by your answers here it seems you have any,so there would be none, to be trample underfoot by anyone,

the truth is a man can only share what he has ,if what he has is nothing ,well what can he share ????but NOTHING.

Pierre

Just another fool to add to my future ignore list! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,11:10)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 15 2011,17:36)
    Mike,

I see you chose to erroneously respond to posts that are specifically directed to me.

Erroneously?  Any member of HN is allowed to respond to any post unless it is in a debate forum that doesn't include them.

Frank, you talk of casting pearls before swine.  How have you come to judge me as swine in such a short time?  I am a Christian who bases his beliefs on what the scriptures say.  If my understanding is flawed (which it many times has been in the past), then why wouldn't you want to correct me?  ???

I see your understanding as flawed, and so I'm trying to correct you using the very scriptures we are supposed to be basing our beliefs upon.

If you have a pearl that would explain when Jesus had so much pride that he had to empty himself of it, then lay it on me so I too can know the truth of the scriptures.

If you have a pearl that explains how you were in one form before being made into the likeness of a human being, then lay it on me so I can understand the scriptures correctly.

BUT……………..on the other hand……………if you are simply UNABLE to explain either of these obvious faults in your reasoning, then don't try to hide behind calling me names.  Be man enough to just admit you can't really explain your doctrine, okay?

Btw, I notice you have a lot of John's scriptures listed in your signature.  Is it only the scriptures from John's gospel that disagree with your own doctrine that you cast aside as dubious and untrue?  :)

peace,
    mike

Mike,

Yes, I say what I mean and I did say “erroneously”! :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,18:11)

frank

Mike,

Pierre

Just another fool to add to my future ignore list!  :D

frank

only experts can recognize there their own kind

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2011,11:32)

frank

Mike,

Pierre

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

So you would be an expert in recognizing a fool, right? :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,18:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2011,11:32)

frank

Mike,

Pierre

frank

Pierre

Pierre,

So you would be an expert in recognizing a fool, right?  :D

frank

you lost and can not even see it :D :D

Pierre

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Pierre,

I certainly did not loose anything with the likes you! :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Nov. 16 2011,10:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 16 2011,09:20)

Mike,

Hmmmmmmm…………………

So I'M the fool and the weakest link when YOU'RE the one who is unable to answer questions or defend his doctrine?  Interesting, Frank.  ???

Mike,

Hi Frank,

What if there are others interested in what you have to say?
    Would it not be prudent to post it(your so-called pearls) for them?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 11,601 through 11,620 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account