Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 7,281 through 7,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

JA….Again, the servant is not above His master , It is enough that he is (exactly) like his master. We are to become (EXACTLY) like Jesus in (EVERY WAY). That potential does exist because Jesus is (EXACTLY) LIKE WE ARE IN (EVERY) WAY WITHOUT EXCEPTION. He is our true Brother and we are His brothers and sisters, in every sense of the word. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………Gene

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 07 2010,01:55)
    JA……….I will try to.

1……What would it prove to anyone if GOD took a Preexisting  being Being who had some super power or a demigod of some kind and Morphed Him into a Human being, what would that show mankind seeing that person would (NOT) be (Truly) one of US, in (every-sense )of the word?

2…..> Why did Jesus never say he preexisted as some kind of being before his berth.

3…..> If he did preexist what was his name and Position and what works did he perform, why is scripture lacking on this subject.

4…..>  Why did Jesus in Revelations say He was alive and died and is alive again, why did he not say he was alive and morphed into a womb and lived again and died again and now lives for ever.

5…..> It is totally out of Character for GOD to destory any existing being  and require them to die again. Especially  when it would prove nothing to anyone.

6…….> How can we (TRULY) identify with some one who was (truly) no one of Us.

7……> God was working with mankind , not with angelic Kinds, So it would make completer sense for Him to takes a PURELY HUMAN BEING and (PERFECT) him AND RAISE HIM TO ETERNAL LIFE. We can gain great hope from knowing that, God can cause Us to be exactly like Jesus , because Jesus is (exactly) like we are.

8……..> God said He (ALONE) AND BY HIMSELF CREATED (ALL) THINGS IN ISAIAH. I have quoted those scriptures many times here.

9……..> Jesus identify s Himself as a SON of MAN over and over again, He maintains His relationship as one of US.

10……> If Jesus had been through the death experience before then why did he fear it so much and cry our “my God my GOD have you FORSAKEN ME”.  This is not the word of someone who has experience death before.

11……> Why did Peter say He was (FOREORDAINED) (BUT) was manifested in our time. Why didn't He say He preexisted as some demigod or super-being of some kind and then was manifested in our time. Foreordained does not imply a preexistent being at all, but a preexistent Plan in the will and purpose of GOD. I have never said Jesus was not in the Plan and will of GOD , he certainly was from the time of the garden of Eden.

12……> Also Moses said God would bring forth a Prophet like HIM from among the Israelites Nation it self, not from some other source.

13……> None of the disciples ever said Jesus Preexisted His Berth here on earth, So why should we say that he did?

JA……….God took a (MAN) no different then you and I (PERFECTED HIM) raised him from the dead and gave him eternal life, Just as Jesus said He did. No where does Jesus say he had a eternal life in some preexistent past, But he obtained it through a resurrection process just like we are to also.  Giving  Jesus all these Preexistence advantages destroys the work of GOD in Mankind. It separates our true LIKENESS and Identity with Jesus, it is a false teaching brought on by the Trinitarian Doctrine. It is as bad a teaching as the trinity itself is. JA if i were to ask you, do you (TRULY) believe (YOU) and Be (EXACTLY) LIKE Jesus Christ in (EVERY) way. What would be your answer, Probably NO,  because the false teaching of the preexistence of Jesus cause you to separate HIM from your (EXACT IDENTITY), in you mind. Think about it brother.

JA most Preexistence believers are like little childern who have a bags of Marbles and they separate one and calls it special so he separates it from the rest even though it is the (exact) same as the others are. You see it was the POWER behind the Marble that counts not the Mable itself.  We must learn to Identify ourselves in the (EXACT) LIKENESS of Jesus Christ our Lord.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

What an amazing post it is brother Gene. I don't think any one can beat those logics of yours as pointed above. I really appreciate them. Please ,you also think over on the lines of Jewish monotheism which is far from all those Christian dogmas.

Thanks and love to you
    Adam

terraricca
    Participant

gene

you can talk forever and deny Christ preexistance a million times it will not change the truth in scriptures,THE WORD WAS IN THE BEGINNING, AND TROUGH HIM EVERYTHING WAS CREATED, Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.THIS DOES NOT SEEMS TO BE ONLY THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……….So you read 1 John this way , “in the beginning was Jesus and Jesus was with GOD and Jesus was GOD” . But my bible say In the beginning was the (WORD) AND THE (WORD) WAS WITH GOD AND (WAS) GOD. So why are you not a trinitarian> that is exactly what they believe. They and You think that John was so (stupid) He did not Know how to write Jesus' Name there if that is what he meant. So you seem fit to change scripture to meet your own personal dogmas and false teachings. IMO

Here is some help for you, A PERSON AND HIS WORD ARE ONE AND THE SAME , Just like your word and you are the same thing unless you are “QUOTING” someone, so is GOD and HIS WORDS. Remember Jesus said the WORDS He was Speaking was (NOT) HIS WORDS. So HOW could HE be The WORD That WAS GOD in 1 John1. Think man think!

peace and love……………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Adam,

I use Jewish sources to gain understanding into the worldview of that Jesus and his Jewish students that write or were featured in the scriptures in the New Testament.  They also help me understand the Jewish opponents of the Way.  I strive to be careful not to get confused on the beliefs of those who opposed the Anointed One's sect and of the sect itself as there are a variety of beliefs in the Jewish culture and were even in the First Century.  

On the issue of preexistence,  I found in scripture first that Jesus did not preexist because he conceived in Mary and is a human being just like I am.  Those who claim he preexist have not found a satisfactory explanation how that does not contradict the two points I mention though they may have one that satisfies themselves.

JustAskin
    Participant

Gene,

Thank you for posting what you have posted.

It raises a few issues – which I won't going into – but I'm sure there are many who will.

Thanks again.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Gene, yeah I was thinking similar a few days ago but it was so wrong and I knew that so why wonder off into things like this?

your 13 points..

2…..> Why did Jesus never say he preexisted as some kind of being before his berth
    3……> If he did preexist what was his name and Position and what works did he perform, why is scripture lacking on this subject.[/  

John 17:5  “Now, Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world existed.
    The Word of God..John 1:1..

4…..> Why did Jesus in Revelations say He was alive and died and is alive again, why did he not say he was alive and morphed into a womb and lived again and died again and now lives for ever.
    5…..> It is totally out of Character for GOD to destory any existing being and require them to die again. Especially when it would prove nothing to anyone.

He was resurrected from the dead thats what it meant.

It proved that billions of people followed the lamb wherever he went. What you wrote deoesnt make sense anyway?

He is higher than us, he is seated at the right hand of God. He is our example of how we can and should be we are given the opportunity to become like Him, our role model. An example of how God desires us to be.

7……> God was working with mankind , not with angelic Kinds, So it would make completer sense for Him to takes a PURELY HUMAN BEING and (PERFECT) him AND RAISE HIM TO ETERNAL LIFE. We can gain great hope from knowing that, God can cause Us to be exactly like Jesus , because Jesus is (exactly) like we are.

“Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:5-11).

8……..> God said He (ALONE) AND BY HIMSELF CREATED (ALL) THINGS IN ISAIAH. I have quoted those scriptures many times here.

The Word was a part of God so close you cannot seperate them, together they are as one. Is this impossible to think or imagine? With God anything is possible, even what we dont get.
    “” that seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand,” mark 4:12

9……..> Jesus identify s Himself as a SON of MAN over and over again, He maintains His relationship as one of US.

He was in the flesh a Son of Man but he had the Spirit word in him, the Holy Spirit talked through him, so though he was in the flesh born a Man, the Spirit the pre-existant word worked in him.

10……> If Jesus had been through the death experience before then why did he fear it so much and cry our “my God my GOD have you FORSAKEN ME”. This is not the word of someone who has experience death before.

When had Jesus been through the death experience before? Have you been listening to Bod because thats what he said too.

11……> Why did Peter say He was (FOREORDAINED) (BUT) was manifested in our time. Why didn't He say He preexisted as some demigod or super-being of some kind and then was manifested in our time. Foreordained does not imply a preexistent being at all, but a preexistent Plan in the will and purpose of GOD. I have never said Jesus was not in the Plan and will of GOD , he certainly was from the time of the garden of Eden.

12……> Also Moses said God would bring forth a Prophet like HIM from among the Israelites Nation it self, not from some other source.

The man Jesus was foreordained, the vessel which the Holy Spirit worked through, the flesh, the Word became flesh, which is why you have son of Man and son of God. The flesh and the Spirit.

“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

13……> None of the disciples ever said Jesus Preexisted His Berth here on earth, So why should we say that he did?

The word became flesh.

The problem is people think Jesus pre-existed as Jesus the man, that is where the problem is. The flesh Son of Man didnt pre-exist but the Spirit that was in him did.

The Spirit was the Word of God, who was with God, through whom all that exists was created.

John 1..”He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. ….He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him…

Arnold
    Participant

I can't belief that there are over 7 hundred pages of this.  It is so easy to understand if you use a little bit of common sense.  In
    Col. 1:15 it says that Jesus is the firstborn of all, creation.  And by Jesus own words Her said this in
    John 17:5 “And now O Father glorify Me together with Yourself with the glory I had with You before the world was.”
    Rev. 3:14 “These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD.” Unless there is a Scripture that says that a Human Being is or was in Heaven with Jehovah God then you have something.  However there is not.  Yet there Are other Scriptures that say
    John 6:38-40 :For I have come down from Heaven not to do My will, but the will of Him that send Me.”
    Gene John 1:1 does not say what you are implying.  The Word of God is Jesus.  First of all in verse 14 He the Word became flesh.  Then in
    Rev. 19:13 “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is called The Word of God…
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and thigh a name written:”  
                                      KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,
    now we all should know who that is, right Gene???? That is what He will be when He comes again…..Stop ignoring plain Scriptures.  Jesus came to earth and was The spoken Word of God.  God in the flesh….
    Hebrew 1:8 tells us that He was called God by His Father….and in John 1:1 also….
    Why do some of you just want to ignore this???? I just can't belief that….
    Also read this Scriptures in
    John 3:17, 1:15, 8:58
    I think since Jesus Himself said that He was with His Father in Heaven before the world was should say something to you that want to ignore this…. will it????? I wonder sometimes…….
    Peace and Love Irene

martian
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 07 2010,01:55)
    JA……….I will try to.

1……What would it prove to anyone if GOD took a Preexisting  being Being who had some super power or a demigod of some kind and Morphed Him into a Human being, what would that show mankind seeing that person would (NOT) be (Truly) one of US, in (every-sense )of the word?

2…..> Why did Jesus never say he preexisted as some kind of being before his berth.

3…..> If he did preexist what was his name and Position and what works did he perform, why is scripture lacking on this subject.

4…..>  Why did Jesus in Revelations say He was alive and died and is alive again, why did he not say he was alive and morphed into a womb and lived again and died again and now lives for ever.

5…..> It is totally out of Character for GOD to destory any existing being  and require them to die again. Especially  when it would prove nothing to anyone.

10……> If Jesus had been through the death experience before then why did he fear it so much and cry our “my God my GOD have you FORSAKEN ME”.  This is not the word of someone who has experience death before.

JA……….God took a (MAN) no different then you and I (PERFECTED HIM) raised him from the dead and gave him eternal life, Just as Jesus said He did. No where does Jesus say he had a eternal life in some preexistent past, But he obtained it through a resurrection process just like we are to also.  Giving  Jesus all these Preexistence advantages destroys the work of GOD in Mankind. It separates our true LIKENESS and Identity with Jesus, it is a false teaching brought on by the Trinitarian Doctrine. It is as bad a teaching as the trinity itself is. JA if i were to ask you, do you (TRULY) believe (YOU) and Be (EXACTLY) LIKE Jesus Christ in (EVERY) way. What would be your answer, Probably NO,  because the false teaching of the preexistence of Jesus cause you to separate HIM from your (EXACT IDENTITY), in you mind. Think about it brother.

JA most Preexistence believers are like little childern who have a bags of Marbles and they separate one and calls it special so he separates it from the rest even though it is the (exact) same as the others are. You see it was the POWER behind the Marble that counts not the Mable itself.  We must learn to Identify ourselves in the (EXACT) LIKENESS of Jesus Christ our Lord.  IMO

Gene,
    I have, posteed many of those same logical concepts before. They make complete sense.
    The problem with a preesistant Christ is that it is non functional and does nothing to help mankind becoming like Christ. Instead it makes it more questionable and harder or impossible to achieve. What of Christ works were effected by Christ prior life?
    What happened to all the memories and experiances of this prior life?
    How are we supposed to become like him is any of what he did was predicated on this prior life. Even if you do not know what effect this life had it still raises the question of him as an example. God is very precise in this matter and would not leave a humongous loop hole like this in his plan.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

martian………..Amen a thousand times brother, they simply do not understand these things. It simply would not make (ANY) Sense for GOD to Morph a Being completely not like US, and then try pass him off as ONE of US, as a real human being exactly like us. It would be completely out of Character for GOD to do that.

peace and love to you and yours martian…………………….gene

karmarie
    Participant

Gene and Martian,

The thing was, The pre-existant word came and spoke, through a man Jesus,

What is it we are all discussing reading, its the words of Jesus, what is it that comes to mind when we think? The words of Jesus. What does the bible say? The Word was in the beginning, through him the world was made, he came into the world (In the flesh), the world knew him not.

They crucified him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 08 2010,01:08)
    Terraricca……….So you read 1 John this way , “in the beginning was Jesus and Jesus was with GOD and Jesus was GOD” . But my bible say In the beginning was the (WORD) AND THE (WORD) WAS WITH GOD AND (WAS) GOD. So why are you not a trinitarian> that is exactly what they believe. They and You think that John was so (stupid) He did not Know how to write Jesus' Name there if that is what he meant. So you seem fit to change scripture to meet your own personal dogmas and false teachings.  IMO

Here is some help for you, A PERSON AND HIS WORD ARE ONE AND THE SAME , Just like your word and you are the same thing  unless you are “QUOTING” someone, so is GOD and HIS WORDS.  Remember Jesus said the WORDS He was Speaking was (NOT) HIS WORDS. So HOW could HE be The WORD That WAS GOD in 1 John1. Think man think!

peace and love……………..gene

Hi Gene,

Once a belief is deeply embedded, lots of evidence doesn't even seem to matter that much because…
    'Don't bother me with the facts, because I already have my mind made up'is their stubborn position!
    But it is their “Free Will” to believe as they choose, however nonfactual it is to others looking at the data.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Gene and Martian, think about it, everything us, them, the world, was created through him, and he came into his own creation, and his own creation hated him and crucified him.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 10 2010,09:51)
    martian………..Amen a thousand times brother, they simply do not understand these things. It simply would not make (ANY) Sense for GOD to Morph a Being completely not like US, and then try pass him off as ONE of US, as a real human being exactly like us. It would be  completely out of Character for GOD to do that.

peace and love to you and yours martian…………………….gene

Gene and martian!  First let me tell you this,God wanted a Son just like Him, that is why He created Him first…. All other Sons are not from God the Father, they are created…. Just like us….. Jesus emptied Himself and became like a Servant Phil. 2:5
    And when you put John 1:1 and Rev, 19:13-16 together it makes perfect sense.  The Word is called The Word of God and on His robe and His thigh has written a name KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.  WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT IS, DO YOU?  JESUS WILL COME AGAIN AS THE WORD OF GOD.  That is plain to see…. Stop being stubborn.  If you don't believe it now, you will one day….I think sooner then you think…..You know that there are several Scriptures that tell us that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation, and that has nothing to do with the trinity.  They believe that Jesus always existed, I don't…. firstborn means that He was first before God created anything else through Him…. Col. 1:15-18 and John 1:3…….He is also the firstborn of the dead, so that in all things He may have preeminence.  Meaning that He was first in all.  Look it up….Firstborn in
    Co. 1:15 and Rev. 3:14
    The verses in Psalms 8:22-30 are my favorite Scriptures, because most think it is Wisdom being brought forth.  That makes No sense to me, God always had Wisdom……why would He want to create wisdom?????  
    John 6:38-40 this is what Jesus said and also in John 17:5… are you going to continue to call Jesus a liar??? You know that is what you are doing when you deny these Scriptures????? Peace and Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

He has first place in all things.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………Being First place and First born can be two complete different things or it can be both things , as Jesus is indeed the firstborn from mankind and has also been given first place in position also. No where does it say He was the First Creature ever (CREATED) BY GOD. If it is in scripture then anyone please post it , and i will have not problem believing it. Forcing the text to meet this dogma is exactly what Trinitarians do and Preexistences do it to. IMO

JustAskin
    Participant

I agree with Gene on the tenor of his post.

Irene 'qoutes' Jesus being 'born'…

Just throttle back a bit and say that again…'Jesus was 'born' before time'…

Say it again… Adam was not 'born', and he was human. Adam was created…

Born – created, created – born!

How was Jesus 'born' as a Spirit in Heaven…?

Gene doesn't believe Jesus preexisted his being 'born' of Mary. I do believe he preexisted but that he was part of a group of created beings, God's special Sons, the Princes, the Mighty Ones, spoken of, not the normal angels, but the 'Stars', the Mighty Princes, Principle Sons of God of whom 'Lucifer' was one also.

Just like all 'fractal' Scriptures, the 'first born' Son somehow sins…and another is raised up in from his brothers to become 'Firstborn' by the principle of 'Spiritual Begetting' or 'being raised in prominence', hence Jesus now becomes the 'Begotten Son of God', this means 'first by rank', 'first in order', not what it reads like: 'first by birth'.

When reading the Scriptures it is important to understand and descern the difference…use the context to do so.

The Scriptures says that God 'WILL make HIM' his 'Firstborn'…. Please check two things here..
    1: 'Will Make', that means He is not yet so, … So who IS the 'firstborn' and who IS the 'First born'?

Sorry, do you ask why I repeated 'firstborn'?

Remember that the Scriptures say that Jesus was 'raised to a higher position' and the angels were told to do obeisance to him.
    Where the angels doing obiesance to him before he came to earth? Or only after he was raised from the dead in triumph and seated at the righthand of 'his and their' father?

So, he was not 'at the righthand of his father before this, meaning, any more powerful than his heavenly brethren….but just more loved than all his brethren (The deeds of the 'nonfirstborn' are not chronicled so as to not overshadow the 'firstborn') and for that reason was chosen and willingly accepted the commission that would lead to the throwing off of his divine spirit nature, become mortal flesh, suffer and 'DIE' (Can anyone imagine what 'death' sounds like to one who is immortal?) but that he had complete faith (Only a minor moment of doubt..'father, if there is any way that this cup can be taken away from me…but not [by] my will but yours')

If Jesus was 'First born' what need is there to make him also 'firstborn', for the 'first born' is naturally also the 'firstborn' unless the 'first born' becomes no longer so by sinning..didn't 'Lucifer' sin?

When the 'first born/firstborn' is no longer the 'firstborn' then another who is not 'first born' is begotten, taken up by rank order, adopted, into the position of 'firstborn', the head of his brothers, principle heir to the inheritance.

Are there any examples of this principle in the Scriptures?

Are there one, two or more?

What is the difference, if any, between them, the examples…is there any, even in a small way?

Yes, there is one…which one is that and why?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Interesting take JA.

What do you say about the scriptures that say that God made all things for him and through him?

If Lucifer was the first-born that gave up the first-born status, then would not God have made all things through him and for him, rather than Jesus a being who was (supposedly) to take that title much later?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Tatian (165 A.D) wrote the following about this subject:

God was in the beginning, but the beginning, we have been taught, is the power of the Word. For the Lord of the universe, who is Himself the necessary basis of all being, inasmuch as no creature was yet in existence, was alone, but inasmuch as He was all powerful, Himself the necessary ground of things visible and invisible, with Him were all things; with Him, by Word-power, the Word himself also, who was in Him, subsists. And by His simple will the Word sprang forth, and the Word, not coming forth in vain, became the firstbegotten work of the Father . Him [the Word] we know to be the Beginning of the world (cf. Rev. 3:14). But He came into being by participation, not by cutting off, for what is cut off is separated from the original substance, but that which comes by participation, making its choice of function, does not render him deficient from whom it is taken. For just as from one torch many fires are lighted, but the light of the first torch is not lessened by the kindling of many torches, so the Word, coming forth from the Word-Power of the Father, has not divested of the Word-Power Him who begat Him. I myself, for instance, speak [words], and you hear, yet, certainly, I who converse do not become destitute of my word, by the transmission of speech, but by the utterance of my voice I endeavour to reduce to order the unarranged matter in your minds. And as the Word begotten in the beginning, begat in turn our world, having first created for himself the necessary matter, so also I, in imitation of the Word, being begotten again, and having become possessed of the truth, am trying to reduce to order the confused matter which is kindred with myself. For matter is not, like God, without beginning, nor, as having no beginning, is of equal power with God, it is begotten, and not produced by any other being, but brought into existence by the Framer of all things alone (Address to the Greeks, 5).

For the heavenly Word, Spirit emanating from the Father and a Word of the Word-Power, in imitation of the Father who begat him made man an image of immortality, so that, as incorruption is with God, in like manner, man, sharing in a part of God, might have the immortal principle also. The Word, too, before the creation of men, was the Framer of angels. (Address to the Greeks, 7).

Proclaimer
    Participant

Theophilus of Antioch (ca. 175 A.D) wrote this:

God made all things out of nothing, for nothing was coexisting with God, but He being His own place, and wanting nothing, and existing before the ages, willed to make man by whom He might be known, for him, therefore, He prepared the world. For he that is created is also needy, but He that is uncreated stands in need of nothing. God, then, having His own Word internal within His own bosom, begat him, emitting him along with His own wisdom before all things. He had this Word as a helper in the things that were created by Him, and by him He made all things. He [the Word] is called “the Beginning” [arche],1 because he rules, and is Lord of all things fashioned by him. He, then, being Spirit of God, and arche, and wisdom, and Power of The Highest, came down upon the prophets, and through them spoke of the creation of the world and of all other things. For the prophets were not when the world came into existence, but the wisdom of God which was in him, and His holy Word which was always present with him. Wherein he speaks thus by the prophet Solomon: “When He prepared the heavens I was there, and when He appointed the foundations of the earth I was by Him as one brought up with Him.” And Moses, who lived many years before Solomon, or, rather, the Word of God by Him as by an instrument, says, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” First he named the “Beginning,” and “creation,” then he brought in God, for not lightly and on slight occasion is it right to name God. For the divine wisdom foreknew that some would trifle and name a multitude of gods that do not exist. In order, therefore, that the Living God might be known by His works, and so that by His Word, God created the heavens and the earth, and all that is therein, he [Moses] said, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Then having spoken of their creation, he [Moses] explains to us: “And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God moved upon the water.” This, Holy Scripture teaches at the outset, to show that matter, from which God made and fashioned the world, was in some manner created, being produced by God. (10).

Viewing 20 posts - 7,281 through 7,300 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account