Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 6,961 through 6,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 26 2010,22:20)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,21:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 26 2010,09:53)
    Ja

My confession is according to scriptures!

Now you have the burden of showing how my confession is not scriptural!

WJ

Hi WJ,

You say Jesus (falsely) is “The Word”. Here is you Proof, which (of course) you will deny!
    You will most likely ignore this Post as is your and TT's habit when Proof is given contrary to what you believe!

Does this mean you don't love Jesus; WJ?
    John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.

If Jesus was (as you say) “The Word”, then he would have spoken of himself…
    John 12:49:5049: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that
    His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

So in John 1:14 it is the Word of God the Father that became flesh?  Is that what you are saying?  Well that is false.  Jesus is the Word in John 1:1 and  in
    Rev. `19:13 “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is The Word of God.
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
              KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

We all know who that is,  Jesus Christ our Savior and our

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

Why do you go by what the systems of religion teach instead of Bible FACTS?

1) Here are the FACTS, according to The Bible…

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    In Luke 4:1 He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness  and in Luke 4:14 He(Holy Spirit)
    caused Jesus to return from the wilderness! In Matt.26:39,42 He(Holy Spirit)
    made Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind!
    This is how “The Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us. (John 14:9 / John 1:14)

Why don't you instead speak the words of God?
    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
        for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus Christ)
    After Jesus baptism, you can no longer give a % of how much HolySpirit was in Jesus!

2) Let’s look at the beginning of Jesus (physical) life from the standpoint of genetics.

Science suggests that blood in the fetus comes from the father’s genetics.
    That would mean “Jesus” had “GOD Blood” running through his veins.
    To put this in scientific terms (according to facts written in the Bible),
    that would mean Jesus at his birth was ½(50%) HOLYSPIRIT (Jesus’ FATHER Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20),
    ¼(25%) from the tribe JUDAH (Mary’s Father’s tribe Luke 3:23-33) and
    ¼(25%) from the tribe of LEVI (Mary’s Mother’s tribe Luke 1:5).
    That would make Jesus “a Prophet”(Luke 3:31), “a Priest”(Luke 1:5),
    but the most important of all these, the “Son of GOD”( Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)!

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
    over the which the HolySpirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God,
    which he(HolySpirit) hath purchased with his(HolySpirit's) own [God blood=74] (shed from Jesus'=74 veins).
    It’s the shedding of Jesus’ “God blood” that removes sin (Heb.9:22).
    “GOD The Father” raised Jesus back from the dead (Gal.1:1); for our Justification. (Rom.4:25)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 26 2010,22:20)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,21:09)

Ja

WJ

Hi WJ,

You say Jesus (falsely) is “The Word”. Here is you Proof, which (of course) you will deny!
    You will most likely ignore this Post as is your and TT's habit when Proof is given contrary to what you believe!

Does this mean you don't love Jesus; WJ?

If Jesus was (as you say) “The Word”, then he would have spoken of himself…
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that
    His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

So in John 1:14 it is the Word of God the Father that became flesh?  Is that what you are saying?  Well that is false.  Jesus is the Word in John 1:1 and  in
    Rev. `19:13 “He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood and His name is The Word of God.
    verse 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

We all know who that is,  Jesus Christ our Savior and our

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

How long will you hold to the systems of religion?
    The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate except
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

What happened at “Pentecost”…

Acts 4:31  …THEY were all filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake The Word of God with boldness.
    Acts 10:44 …yet spake these words, the HolySpirit fell on all THEM which heard The Word.
    Rom. 10:17   So  then  FAITH  cometh   BY HEARING,   AND HEARING BY  “THE WORD” of GOD.

“The Seed” is “The Word” that brings forth “Fruit”(Children).

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The Seed is The Word of God.
    Rom.9:8 …children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but
                    THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE ARE counted for The Seed.
    Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart,
                   having heard The Word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. (“Jesus“=74 / “Fruit“=74)

“HolySpirit” is “The Word” that multiplies “Fruit”(Children)

John 14:24 He that loveth me (Jesus) not keepeth not my (Jesus) sayings: and
                    The Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
    Acts 19:20 So mightily grew The Word of God and prevailed.
    Acts 12:24 The Word of GOD grew and multiplied (Children).

Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
    it abides alone: but if [Jesus=74] dies, [He] will bring forth much [fruit=74] (John 12:24).

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,21:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2010,10:46)
    WJ

you said you have the Holy spirit ,and yet you could not understand Jn 1;1

you say the Word (Jesus) is God,and Jesus said,
    Jn 12:49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who SEND ME commanded me what to say and how to say it.

SO JESUS DID NOT SPEAK OUT OF HIS OWN ACCORD ,AND YOU SAY HE IS GOD ??YOU SURE???

Hi T

Yes; The “HolySpirit” is “the Word”!

God bless
    Ed J

edj

i never said that the WORD IS OR WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT,

YOU QUOTE ME WRONG

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2010,23:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,21:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 26 2010,10:46)
    WJ

you said you have the Holy spirit ,and yet you could not understand Jn 1;1

you say the Word (Jesus) is God,and Jesus said,
    Jn 12:49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who SEND ME commanded me what to say and how to say it.

SO JESUS DID NOT SPEAK OUT OF HIS OWN ACCORD ,AND YOU SAY HE IS GOD ??YOU SURE???

Hi T

Yes; The “HolySpirit” is “the Word”!

God bless
    Ed J

edj

i never said that the WORD IS OR WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT,

YOU QUOTE ME WRONG

Hi Terraricca,

Here is you Proof!

Why don't you believe what the Scripture clearly teaches?

Jesus DID NOT speak of himself or of his own words…

JustAskin
    Participant

Kar, Elizabeth,

Excellent leveller posts.

Keep praying for yourselves and others,
    for Satan is also Preying for you and others.

Hd is a Hunter amongst the Hunted!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TO All…………..Jesus was simply another Physical (ADAM) Created by Genetic DNA through Mary, He became a SON of GOD When He was Baptized in the the Jordan River and the Holy Spirit Fell upon HIM < "THOU ARE MY SON (THIS) DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU", and GOD started to reveal into His mind HIS Words and THE WILL of GOD. Then GOD sent Him out into the World to Preach the Gosple of the Kingdom of GOD, after he mastered His own Human Nature in the wilderness.

To see Jesus as a anything other than a PERFECTED Human Being , BY the Spirit of GOD, is to NOT Seen Him at all. He did (NOT) PREEXIST His berth on Earth nor is He a GOD, by witness of His own Words. “FOR THE SON OF (MAN) CAN DO (NOTHING) OF HIMSELF”.

Peace and love…………………..gene

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,05:09)

Ja

WJ

Hi WJ,

ED

1 John 1:1-3 and Revelation 19:13 says Jesus is “The Word”, but you keep skipping over 1 John 1:1-3 and distort Rev 19:13 by saying the one on the white horse that judges and makes war is the Holy Spirit!

The scripture you give to distort the truth says “The Word which you hear” in other words a spoken word not “The Word” that John calls Jesus.

John 1:1 does not say the “word of God”! Jesus speaks by the words of the Father but the Father also speaks by the Son. Heb 1:1-3

Jesus also says in many places that the words he speaks are his own.

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words“, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26

Are you ashamed to say that Jesus words are also his?

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but “MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY“. Matt 24:35

He that rejecteth me, “and receiveth not MY WORDS“, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48

Jesus answered and said unto him, “IF A MAN LOVE ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS“: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

Do you love Jesus?

Jesus is the “Word” in John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1-3 and Rev 19:13 and not a spoken word.

We have already been over this!

So tell us Ed is Jesus own words the word of God or not?

So have at you own interpretation and continue with your circular accusations if you like.

My confession that Jesus is “my Lord and My God” is a scriptural confession.

It would do you and all the Anti-Trinitarians to start confessing the word of God in your own life, rather than accusing those who confess him as their God and worship him according to the scriptures!

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,07:34)
    Why don't you believe what the Scripture clearly teaches?

Ed

Because your distortion of scriptures are blatantly obvious!

WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 25 2010,19:40)
    WJ,

You still cannot reply with a credible respinse to 'goings forth' because there is no such verse. Your repky is just a requoting if the verse applying to 'Jesus' and you well know that.

JA

If you don't like my answer then take your argument to someone else.

Do I have to answer you to your satisfaction. If I did then that would make me speak untruths or distortions of the scriptures.

Blessings WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………..Because we recognize GOD'S Presents (IN) Jesus by the (Christos) or anointing , does not in (ANY) way mean His is the GOD that was (IN) HIM. Don't you believe that GOD was (IN) Jesus , but Jesus never said HE was the GOD the FATHER that was (IN) HIM. You are forcing the Text to try to make it say that Jesus was the GOD the was (IN) HIM, That is a Great error of the TRINITY False teaching.. IMO

peace and love……………………..gene

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 25 2010,18:46)

t

Absolutly, I am sure since the day he saved me without any knowledge that God is a plural unity. The scriptures say Jesus is God.

ARE YOU SURE HE IS NOT GOD? IF SO THEN WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURES THAT SAY JESUS IS NOT GOD!

I have scriptures written by Hebrew Monotheist under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that Jesus is God!

I believe those scriptures, how about you?

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

It would be better if just said “Ok, there isn't a verse that says God has 'Goings Forth'”.

There is no shame in admitting an ignorance or error.

The shame is in trying to conceal it in the face of reason, even when a parachute is offered you.

Icarus, You tried to fly too high

– now Everyone see KEITH Crash and Burn.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Your post about Jesus 'Own Words' shows you have indeed CRASHED and BURNED.

EVERYONE reading this post knows that Jesus plainly says:

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Your attempt to mislead shows you are still dizzy after your crash.

Go and have a rest and come back when your head is clear…ummm, on the other hand…

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 26 2010,11:30)
    WJ,

It would be better if just said “Ok, there isn't a verse that says God has 'Goings Forth'”.

There is no shame in admitting an ignorance or error.

The shame is in trying to conceal it in the face of reason, even when a parachute is offered you.

Icarus, You tried to fly too high

– now Everyone see KEITH Crash and Burn.

JA

Is that all you have? Come on? What does “From everlasting” mean to you?

So look every one how Ja distorts the truth with a half truth and then makes accusations like the accuser of the brethren!

WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 26 2010,11:35)
    WJ,

Your post about Jesus 'Own Words' shows you have indeed CRASHED and BURNED.

EVERYONE reading this post knows that Jesus plainly says:

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Your attempt to mislead shows you are still dizzy after your crash.

Go and have a rest and come back when your head is clear…ummm, on the other hand…

JA

So Jesus words were not his own words?

Its a yes or no question!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 27 2010,03:10)
    ED

1) Are you ashamed to say that Jesus words are also his?

2) Jesus is the “Word” in John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1-3 and Rev 19:13 and not a spoken word.
         We have already been over this!

3) So tell us Ed is Jesus own words the word of God or not?

4) So have at you own interpretation and continue with your circular accusations if you like.

5) It would do you and all the Anti-Trinitarians to start confessing the word of God in your own life, rather than accusing those who confess him as their God and worship him according to the scriptures!

WJ

Hi WJ,

1) What does this mean?

2) John 1:1 does not mention Jesus because the “HolySpirit” is “The Word”.
         Yes; you continue to reject the scriptures I produce proving this FACT.

John 1:14: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    In Luke 4:1 He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness  and in Luke 4:14 He(Holy Spirit)
    caused Jesus to return from the wilderness! In Matt.26:39,42 He(Holy Spirit)
    made Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind!
    This is how “The Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us. (John 14:9 / John 1:14)

3) Jesus DID NOT speak of himself or of his own words…

4) Similar to John 1:1 (The Word was God), John 14:24 says in essence (The Word was God's) [ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs was [θεος] Thēôs!

5) I told you many times: There is a “Bridge” between two views, “Trinitarian” and “nonTrinitarian”!
    Why do you accuse me of being 'antitrinitarian'? For the same reason you accuse me of accusing you? (Psalm 18:25-27)
    I was sent here to tell you “The Word's” of God, you should really think twice before rejecting them.
    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
        for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus Christ)

117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!

JustAskin
    Participant

(Ha ha – the hunter is on the prowl…)

WJ, the quote is from the Scripture.

Ask Jesus if it he who is lying, he was the one who said it.

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 26 2010,12:09)

Ed

Have a nice life. I do not care to rehash over and over again what we have discussed.

You still ignore 1 John 1:1-3 and then seek to be coy about my questions. So again I am done. Your doctrine is from outer space IMO!

You havn't convinced any one here that the Holy Spirit is the Father and the “Word” is the Holy Spirit.

So continue with your circular accusations at me if you like.

I know in whom I have believed and I am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Have a nice day. WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

5) It would do you and all the Anti-Trinitarians to start confessing the word of God in your own life, rather than accusing those who confess him as their God and worship him according to the scriptures!

Have you answered the questions I asked you in post 693, namely:

You say Jesus is God because you say he existed from eternity. But God, himself, calls Jesus 'His Messenger' (Malachi 3:1) and in Isaiah 50:10 He is called 'His Servant', also, Micah 5:4 declares that he will rule 'in the strength of the LORD (YHWH), in the majesty of the name of the LORD (YHWH) His God…'
    How do you reconcile these few (amongst many others verses) with your idea that He, himself, IS God?

Secondly, you declare that Jesus is 'my Lord and my God' and you can say that because it means 'He is this to you', it is not a declaration of universal truth.
    None the less, you do not declare that the Holy Spirit is your 'Lord and your God', and we know that you say that the Holy Spirit, to you, is also God but let me say it for you:
    'WJ declares that Jesus is his God, God is His God and the Holy Spirit is his God'
    Is this wrong? How would you put it (that's not the question!)
    My question is this: Do you worship the God that is Jesus and the God that is the Holy Spirit, as directed by the Scriptures: 'Thou shalt Worship the Lord thy God and Him (?them?) only give sacred service'

Two more:
    Are we instructed to worship Christ or the Holy Spirit, or offer Sacred service to them?
    Are we instructed to 'Fear' Jesus and/or the Holy Spirit?

Quote (JustAskin @ Mar. 26 2010,12:27)
    (Ha ha – the hunter is on the prowl…)

WJ,  the quote is from the Scripture.

Ask Jesus if it he who is lying, he was the one who said it.

JA

I didn't think you could answer yes or no.

Why do you deny Jesus words when he says they are his?

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words“, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come “in his own glory“, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26

The Fathers words and the Sons words are one. The Fathers Glory and the Sons Glory are one. Heb 1:1-3

What the enemys of the faith seek to do is seperate Jesus and the Holy Spirit from the Father by diminishing their roles or their nature.

When in fact they are one and the Father doesn't speak with out the Son, and the Son doesn't speak without the Father and the Holy Spirit takes from Jesus and speaks what the Father and the Son speaks.

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 6,961 through 6,980 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account