Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 6,541 through 6,560 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene and Terraricca…….Why can't you simply answer the scriptures that I posted, If Jesus created everything then YOU have a dilemma on your hands, Because the LORD GOD, said He did it and He did it (ALONE) and BY (HIMSELF), but you say Jesus DID IT and the US was Jesus with GOD, So you change the text to fit you dogmas, Like i said many dance around the scriptures when they don't agree with their dogmas. But all who know their GOD Know that He alone is GOD and the (ONLY) CREATOR that exists and there is (NO) other true GOD Besides HIM , and HE (ALONE) created (EVERYTHING) the EXIST Just as it Say's HE DID. Not switchings of texts to fit the Trinitarians and Preexistences doctrines. Just Just show ONE Scripture Where Jesus ever said HE CREATED (ANYTHING), Much less the whole creation. If fact just Show (ONE) scripture where (JESUS) ever said (HE) did (ANY) Miracle HIMSELF. JUST ONE WILL DO.

peace and love ………….gene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 27 2010,05:17)
    Irene and Terraricca…….Why can't you simply answer the scriptures that I posted, If Jesus created everything then YOU have a dilemma on your hands, Because the LORD GOD, said He did it and He did it (ALONE) and BY (HIMSELF), but you say Jesus DID IT and the US was Jesus with GOD,  So you change the text to fit you dogmas,  Like i said many dance around the scriptures when they don't agree with their dogmas.  But all who know their GOD Know that He alone is GOD and the (ONLY) CREATOR that exists and there is (NO) other true GOD Besides HIM , and HE (ALONE) created (EVERYTHING) the EXIST Just as it Say's HE DID. Not switchings of texts to fit the Trinitarians and Preexistences doctrines. Just  Just show ONE Scripture Where Jesus ever said HE CREATED (ANYTHING), Much less the whole creation. If fact just Show (ONE) scripture where (JESUS) ever said (HE) did (ANY) Miracle HIMSELF. JUST ONE WILL DO.

peace and  love ………….gene

Gene!  You must not have read my post, did you?  I said that both Scripture are the way they are written, however one has to be wrong.  Now, I know that there are other Scriptures that show me that Jesus did exist, before the world was.
    I will just list them, it is you who has to prove them wrong.
    John 1:1 and verse 14 tells us that it was Jesus, because in
    Rev. 19:13 “He was clothed with a rob dipped in Blood and His name is called the Word of God.  I wrote this one out because it is so important.
    John 6:38-40
    John 8:58
    John 3:17 and my favorite
    John 17:5 by Jesus own words.  
    Col. 1:15-17
    Rev. 3:14
    And what about Genesis, does it not say that we us and our?
    Now these Scriptures all tell me that Jesus did exist before He became a man.  Against the one Scripture in Isaiah, I will take more then one, to be true.
    You say something and you give no Scripture to prove your point……Also the preexisting of Jesus has nothing to do with the trinity doctrine,  They believe that Jesus always existed and that is not true.  He had a beginning, all these Scriptures tell us  so…
    Also what you are forgetting that all power comes from the Father and He has given it to Jesus to do what He wants. Jesus has come to to do the will of His Father.
    Jesus said so.
    John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, and the verse 17 that I listed “For God NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD. So where did God send His Son from? From Heaven.
    Proverbs 8:22-30. In verse 30 it tells us that He was the master craftsman. No wisdom can be that. It is talking about Jesus. Guess what t8 in His article says the same thing, which surprised me, because I have always believed that it is Jesus. Why don't you google H.N. Preexisting of Jesus. Nice article.
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,07:11)
    Terraricca…… God created everything HIMSELF,  

Isa 42: 5 Thus saith GOD the LORD, (HE) that created the heavens, and scratched them out; (HE) that spread forth the earth, and that which cones out of it; (HE) that giveth breath unto the people upon it and Spirit to them that walk therein.

Psa 148:5 …> Let them praise the name of the LORD: FOR (HE) COMMANDED AND THEY WERE CREATED.

GOD commanded His SEVEN SPIRITS and They were created IMO

Isa 48:8……> I am the LORD: that is my name: and (MY) Glory will i (NOT) give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isa 44:24….> Thus says the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed you from the womb, I am the LORD that makes (ALL THINGS); that stretches forth the heavens (ALONE); that spreads abroad the earth by (MYSELF);

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH TERRAICCA ?

also read Isa 45: 5-12, Isa 41:20

peace and love…………..gene

gene

you are trying to prove what ,i agree with you that God created all things and that god does his will ,
    if he uses his son or angels would that make a difference ,no it still would be God who does it no???

do not make scriptures lie ,your words are not but from men. :cool:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Irene ……..Read the above post i made to terraricca………are these to or false?, if you say they are true then you must adjust you thinking about Jesus create anything or even being there when it was created. We need to compare everything in the New Testament to the OLD TESTAMENT , as the Bereans DID. If it does not meet the Old Testament sayings then there is an error in what is being said. NO one has produced (ANY) scripture where Jesus Said He created anything. While Jesus came for a new covenant, he did not come to destory the Old Testament but to fulfill it right. Irene there is (ONLY) ONE TRUE GOD, He (ALONE CREATED ALL THINGS) there exists (NO) Creator but HIM ALONE. I know you are sincere Irene, but please reconsider your position Sis.

peace and love to you and Georg…………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

the scriptures says that God as given the power to Christ to create and to fulfill his will related to the earth.

but it is still God s will and so all glory for it goes to God ,and some to Christ,
    but all worship is for God the father

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,05:17)
    T8……..So why don't you believe Jesus is also GOD as WJ and the REST of the TRINITARIANS DO?, Out of one side or your mouth you say Jesus CREATED EVERYTHING, and Scripture plainly Say GOD Himself and Alone created the worlds and everything in it. But then you deny Jesus is a GOD, Why don't you just become a TRINITARIAN Like WJ and Thinker, why stand with each foot in a different boat. All the quotes you have posted have been answered many times Here so i am not going to answer them again , if you do not consider those answers then what good is it? , But in my opinion T8, you could not be more wrong in this.

peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

Gene, this is where you err.

You think that believing in a Jesus who had glory with God before the world begun, and who God created all creation through, somehow makes Jesus, God? Why do you think this.

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation. God is not a firstborn.
    Jesus is the image of the invisible God. God is not an image.
    The Word that became flesh was WITH God. How can God be WITH God?

Somehow your brain is wired for 2 options. A preexistent Jesus which means that he is part of a Trinity or a man who was created that means he wasn't part of a Trinity.

Why can't you think outside of this? If you can only handle 2 options maximum, then you could be manilpulated by anyone including politicians. e.g., Do you want an ID card or a barcode embedded in your forehead? I say neither, but maybe you would go for the ID card.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……… POINT ONE, Jesus is indeed the first (Born) from or of all creation (INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD) and Has the position as the (FIRST) (BORN), What you and Preexistences are saying is Jesus was First (CREATED), What you fail to realize it says (BORN) Adam and Eve WERE (not) born THEY WERE CREATED. Jesus was the first (born) from or of all the (born) creation into the Kingdom of GOD.

Point two, Jesus and Us are all being transformed into the image of GOD , “FOR IN THE IMAGE OF GOD CREATED HE THEM MALE AND FEMALE CREATING THEM HIS IS. WE ARE ALL t8 BEING TRANSFORMED INTO THE IMAGE OF GOD. “UNTIL WE COME UNTO THE FULL MEASURE OF CHRIST.”

I Haven't even got into the fact it would prove nothing to us if God took a preexistent being Morphed Him and had Him die again what would that prove to anyone, (NOTHING) , but if he took a really human being from a human seed (seed of David) perfected Him and then raised Him from the dead, a Human who had (NO) advantage over any of Us, No Past perfection at all , Now that would prove something to the whole human race and give Hope to all, and that is exactly what has happened.

T8……..The Whore Church does not want you to believe Jesus was truly one of Us Human beings without any past assoications with GOD except in the Plan and WILL of HIS. The Focus is not about Jesus being some super being with past advantages , But what GOD'S plan and Purpose for (ALL) the HUMAN RACE , Jesus was the first to reach the fulfillment of that plan, by the POWER of GOD the FATHER. And if He were Here He would tell you the same thing . IMO

And by the way what happened to my editing rights brother. Can you fix it?

peace and love to you and your.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You still deny many scriptures Gene.

We are being made in the image of God. And Jesus is the image of God. He is the fullness in bodily form. We individually are not. So it is that we will be like him. Who? Christ.

If Jesus was created a man as his first point of existence and is in no other way different, then why is there one of him (bridegroom) and many that make up his bride? Obviously he is the fullness, and we might be close collectively, but not individually.

BTW, who is the oldest being besides God?

Can you answer that? And if you cannot, would you agree that the oldest being would be special. Would he not be a the literal firstborn of all creation? Who is it?

Just provide the name or say “I don't know”.

Thanks in advance.

Proclaimer
    Participant

You didn't answer.

How do you justify the fact that Jesus had glory with God before the world began with your opinion that it backs the Trinity?

I am not seeing it. If Jesus existed before Abraham and if he was the Word that was WITH God, how does that back the Trinity? I am confused on your thinking here, if indeed it is thinking.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Feb. 26 2010,05:15)
    Please DEFINE the GLORY that this pre-existent being had before the world was, using scripture, and show then how Jesus the man received it back, using scripture?

Before the world was we are told in scripture that God had glory planned for mankind, this GLORY we are told was the promise of Eternal Life. Before the world was Jesus Christ, the MAN, was promised to come and bring eternal life.

The GLORY that the MAN Jesus received was the fulfillment of the Promise that was made in the beginning, Eternal Life.

Scripture declares that Jesus IS the MAN with incorruptible flesh and bones, which is PRECISELY the GLORY that was in the beginning with God.

Can you people at least ADMIT to the PROMISES that God made in the beginning, and profess that indeed a man was planned before time began to be a savior, and that a promise was made to give eternal life to human beings?

Titus 1:2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,

2 Timothy 1:9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

1 Peter 1:19  but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.  20  He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you  21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

John 17:16 Of the world they are not, as I of the world am not; 17  sanctify them in Thy truth, Thy word is truth;  18  as Thou didst send me to the world, I also did send them to the world; 19  and for them do I sanctify myself, that they also themselves may be sanctified in truth.  20  `And not in regard to these alone do I ask, but also in regard to those who shall be believing, through their word, in me;  21 that they all may be one, as Thou Father art in me, and I in Thee; that they also in us may be one, that the world may believe that Thou didst send me.  22  `And I, the glory that thou hast given to me, have given to them, that they may be one as we are one;

Jesus was not from this world, he was from heaven, meaning he was from God via the gift of God's Spirit, and God SENT him out into the world “being from heaven” to teach the Gospel, to heal the sick, AND Jesus calls those that were being promised the Spirit,  as not being from this world, they too are FROM HEAVEN and were SENT out into the world, each with a gift from the Spirit.

Listen to what this is saying, “who through him believe in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.”

This is speaking to those who were made aware of the promises God had made that had existed before the beginning of time, their faith and hope were in God because they believed God was fulfilling His promises. If God did indeed raise Jesus then that would give them their faith and hope that God would be giving them the SAME GLORY!! God promised eternal life for man, Jesus is the firstborn from the dead OF MANY brethren, THAT IS HIS GLORY!!!

Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Once again I ask that someone here please explain, through scripture, what was this GLORY that an immortal creature had before becoming a human being, and then show through scripture where it speaks of Jesus going BACK to this glory?

Once again I ask that someone here please explain, through scripture, what was this GLORY that an immortal creature had before becoming a human being, and then show through scripture where it speaks of Jesus going BACK to this glory?

Surely you pre-existent believers can tell us what the GLORY IS IN CHRIST?

terraricca
    Participant

Jodi

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 2:11 This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.

Jn 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began
    Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
    Jn 17:10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
    Jn 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
    Jn 17:24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

if you can not see it with your eyes on your head,you shoud try to see it with the eyes of the spirit of christ.

the truth only the truth of God his Word is the truth.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2010,05:31)
    Jodi

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 2:11 This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him.

Jn 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began
    Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
    Jn 17:10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
    Jn 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
    Jn 17:24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

if you can not see it with your eyes on your head,you shoud try to see it with the eyes of the spirit of christ.

What was that GLORY of which we also share?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 02 2010,06:53)

Jodi

Jodi

are you sharing that glory???

Elizabeth
    Participant

Jodi

So are you in Heaven with Christ?  That glory He went back to…..You don't have that glory yet.  Unless you are a Spirit Being and are immortal.  He was Divine before and to that glory He went back to John 17:5, not only that His reward is that He now will never die again.  His reward was immortality.  Are you that?  Come on be real…..
    All we have right now is God's Holy Spirit in us, and we can now understand more of the truth. But not to the extent that Jesus has and we are not immortal yet. Hopefully one day we can see Jesus. But I do believe that door to the Spirit world is closed already, and we will be in Human form and will have to take of the Tree of Life. Do you even understand that? The Saints that will rule with Jesus are those that died for Christ in the first three century. Many and we can never compare with them…
    Irene

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Jodi

I'm sorry,

Of course I mean, that we ARE to share? If you have read my posts you would know exactly what I mean, I have made it clear numerous times what I believe is the glory that we are to share with Christ. Let's not play dumb.

Irene give me ONE Scripture that states Jesus is a Spirit Being, and then please tell us with scripture what that IS.

Jesus is shown to have been raised from the dead being made into a man with incorruptible flesh and bones. God told us such would occur for He promised it before time began.

For God gives all created creatures a BODY as He pleases. What was the body Jesus had before becoming a human being? Where is the scripture that says after Jesus rose from the dead becoming an immortal man, that he at some point changed into something else?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 02 2010,08:02)

Jodi

I'm sorry,

Of course I mean, that we ARE to share? If you have read my posts you would know exactly what I mean, I have made it clear numerous times what I believe is the glory that we are to share with Christ. Let's not play dumb.

Irene give me ONE Scripture that states Jesus is a Spirit Being, and then please tell us with scripture what that IS.

Jesus is shown to have been raised from the dead being made into a man with incorruptible flesh and bones. God told us such would occur for He promised it before time began.

For God gives all created creatures a BODY as He pleases. What was the body Jesus had before becoming a human being? Where is the scripture that says after Jesus rose from the dead becoming an immortal man, that he at some point changed into something else?

Jodi

so sinse you say that you share that glory with Christ ,why is it that you do share ,and explain it to us what it is ???

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2010,09:08)

Jodi

I'm sorry,

Jodi

so sinse you say that you share that glory with Christ ,why is it that you do  share ,and explain it to us what it is ???

I say it ONLY because that is what scripture clearly states,

We are to receive incorruptible flesh!!

1 Corinthians 15:20  But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.  21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  4  to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you5  who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.  6  In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,  7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,  8  whom having not seen  you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,  9  receiving the end of your faith–the salvation of your souls.  10  Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,  

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Psalms 16:10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

Acts 13:35 Therefore He also says in another Psalm: 'You will not allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Acts 13:23 From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior–Jesus–

Titus 1:2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began,

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life–  2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—  3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:20  He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you  21  who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. 22  Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit  in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,  23  having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, 24  because “All flesh is as grass, And all the glory of man  as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,  25  But the word of the Lord endures forever.”  Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

1 Corinthians 15:48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 02 2010,17:34)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2010,09:08)

Jodi

I'm sorry,

Jodi

so sinse you say that you share that glory with Christ ,why is it that you do  share ,and explain it to us what it is ???

I say it ONLY because that is what scripture clearly states,

We are to receive incorruptible flesh!!

1 Corinthians 15:20  But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.  21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  4  to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you5  who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.  6  In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,  7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,  8  whom having not seen  you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,  9  receiving the end of your faith–the salvation of your souls.  10  Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,  

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Psalms 16:10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.

Acts 13:35 Therefore He also says in another Psalm: 'You will not allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Acts 13:23 From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior–Jesus–

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life–  2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—  3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 1:20  He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you  21  who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. 22  Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit  in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,  23  having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, 24  because “All flesh is as grass, And all the glory of man  as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,  25  But the word of the Lord endures forever.”  Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

1 Corinthians 15:48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power.

Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Jodi

so you do not share anything ,you just assume that if it is written in scriptures ,and undermine the understanding of it,
    that enough to claim the rights to it ,right????

Jodi Lee
    Participant

huh?

terraricca, I don't get you?

What on earth are you here for?

If I am in error PROVE it through scripture. Stop with your lame posts that focus on ME. If you are here to defend the word of God, then give it.

DEFINE the GLORY of Christ using scripture.

Scripture shows us directly that the glory Jesus received was the glory spoken to David that someone of his seed would be a son unto YHWH and would be made into an Eternal King. Jesus was the man of David's seed who's FLESH DID NOT SEE CORRUPTION, and Jesus fulfilled the PROMISE that was in the beginning with the Father.IN the WORDS of the Father, before time began, the Father declared Eternal Life unto man, and Jesus is the first of many brethren that received that GLORY that was IN the BEGINNING with the Father.

terraricca, stop mumbling and show specifically where I am in error and back it up with scripture.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Mar. 03 2010,02:42)
    huh?

terraricca, I don't get you?

What on earth are you here for?

If I am in error PROVE it through scripture. Stop with your lame posts that focus on ME. If you are here to defend the word of God, then give it.

DEFINE the GLORY of Christ using scripture.

Scripture shows us directly that the glory Jesus received was the glory spoken to David that someone of his seed would be a son unto YHWH and would be made into an Eternal King. Jesus was the man of David's seed who's FLESH DID NOT SEE CORRUPTION, and Jesus fulfilled the PROMISE that was in the beginning with the Father.IN the WORDS of the Father, before time began, the Father declared Eternal Life unto man, and Jesus is the first of many brethren that received that GLORY that was IN the BEGINNING with the Father.

terraricca, stop mumbling and show specifically where I am in error and back it up with scripture.

Jodi……….He can't because there are not scriptures that dispute what you have posted , I Believe He is Here for Only One purpose and that is to disrupt the furtherance of the Truth of GOD.

What you have posted is the Truth and whosoever has ears to hear will and those who don't simply can't understand it anyway.

He has done nothing but accuse people every sense He has been Here, because the ignorance in Him does not comprehend what is being said. IMO

Peace and love to you and your Sis………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 6,541 through 6,560 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account