Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 6,041 through 6,060 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi martian
    so you said Gods character is is in creation ,so he was visiting him self??
    so it could not mean the Breathed of live there was no need to bring something to live ?
    you said his power can seen in creation right?

so you did not answer the question what i have ask you.

martian
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2009,09:52)
    hi martian
    so you said Gods character is is in creation ,so he was visiting him self??
    so it could not mean the Breathed of live there was no need to bring something to live ?
    you said his power can seen in creation right?

so you did not answer the question what i have ask you.

Your question is unclear.
    Perhaps you should define the words you use. Words like “create”?

terraricca
    Participant

hi martian
    i use your words my question was about the spirit moving on the earth in genesis 1/2
    and ask you wath is the “SPIRIT” in this verse.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All…….there are SEVEN SPIRITS (INTELLECTS) of (ONE) GOD. GOD or Elohim is a UNI-PLURAL Word, by that i mean, ONE GOD composed of SEVEN distinct SPIRITS, The SPIRITS are connected with SEVEN POWERS, They are the (US) in the “LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR IMAGE”, These seven Spirits go to and fro throughout the whole world they are the very eyes of GOD himself. Giving him Omnipresence in all creation. They are described as wind because they can not be physically seen they are thoughts or (INTELLECTS) and as we can not see our thoughts we can not see them , but we can see the effect of those thoughts , just as we can see the effects of wind, so wind is a good analogy of SPIRIT. But Wind is (NOT) what SPIRIT really IS, it is a (DESCRIPTION) of it. IMO

peace and love to you all………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    this is a nice try,but there is the version that says that God talks to the Word (Christ)the first born of creation this make more sense,because all creation are done trough him and for him,and the scripture also says he was the alfa and omega of creation this is true of him and of his father as well

it is just like you working as a manager for a compagny it does not matter how big the contract you do,or how small it would be true to say that you were the head of the project or alfa and omega,but on the other hand your boss may also say that, because you were working for him,and he is higher than you in position,you know that and so is everyone you would have work with,is it not?but by no means would it make you the head of the compagny.
    and so it is with God,i believe.

martian
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2009,08:34)
    hi gene
    this is a nice try,but there is the version that says that God talks to the Word (Christ)the first born of creation this make more sense,because all creation are done trough him and for him,and the scripture also says he was the alfa and omega of creation this is true of him and of his father as well

it is just like you working as a manager for a compagny it does not matter how big the contract you do,or how small it would be true to say that you were the head of the project or alfa and omega,but on the other hand your boss may also say that, because you were working for him,and he is higher than you in position,you know that and so is everyone you would have work with,is it not?but by no means would it make you the head of the compagny.
    and so it is with God,i believe.

Please show me where scripture says “God spoke to the Word”?

martian
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2009,04:55)
    hi martian
    i use your words my question was about the spirit moving on the earth in genesis 1/2
    and ask you wath is the “SPIRIT” in this verse.

Already answered.
    Spirit means wind or breath. The wind or breath of God.

terraricca
    Participant

hi martian
    there is many treads to explain this but it will not make you believe it because you look for the word ,in this way we are different i look for Christ spirit and Gods will and the harmony of both.
    this is all in the scriptures,you just have to find it.or look for.

martian
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 26 2009,10:33)
    hi martian
    there is many treads to explain this but it will not make you believe it because you look for the word ,in this way we are different i look for Christ spirit and Gods will and the harmony of both.
    this is all in the scriptures,you just have to find it.or look for.

You said clearly that God spoke to the Word. To make such a bold statement one must have clear scripture. If you cannot produce such scripture then you are just guessing. I cannot change what I believe based on your guesses.

banana
    Participant

Guessing about Scriptures we should never do. We should always proof what we believe in, the preexisting of Jesus we can proof. I will give you these Scriptures again, but will not write them out. I have proven to myself that it is true.
    Col. 1:15-17
    Rev. 3:14
    John 17:5
    In Phil. 26:6-8 He tells us that He emptied Himself and became a man in order to save us.
    John 5:37 tells us that the Father has send Jesus into the World to save the World.
    Peace and Love Irene

martian
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 27 2009,03:35)
    Guessing about Scriptures we should never do.  We should always proof what we believe in, the preexisting of Jesus we can proof. I will give you these Scriptures again, but will not write them out.  I have proven to myself that it is true.
    Col. 1:15-17
    Rev. 3:14
    John 17:5
    In Phil. 26:6-8 He tells us that He emptied Himself and became a man in order to save us.
    John 5:37 tells us that the Father has send Jesus into the World to save the World.
    Peace and Love Irene

I appreciate your concern about guessing at scripture, however as you said those scriptures prove preexistence to you. I must however delve more deeply then the surface and I see something different.

terraricca
    Participant

hi martian

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    hi EDj
    i have consulted the scriptures in;Luke20;17-Act 4;11-Col 2;1-12,-1cor;11;7-Eph1;22-Eph 4;11-16-Rev19;12 and Prov 8;22-31 and also Prov 8;1-21 who discribe all what Christ stand for and that he repeat to his aposteles in the pages of the gospels books.

in my view the God almighty his the Father and he made a Son his first creation,this does not matter
    if you believe it or not .this is the truth;as a Father God has used his Son to create all things and as a father to his son he has made all things for is Son ,and now through the Son, with all the father support, the Son is saving man and this interaction is what Paul is explaning to the Closians and the Ephisians,if we pay attention to the intire bible this is the message of the spirit of Christ.

those are my believes Ed J

————–
    PR
    read all the scriptures who are quoted then get back

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 27 2009,06:47)

hi EDj

i have consulted the scriptures in;Luke20;17-Act 4;11-Col 2;1-12,-1cor;11;7-Eph1;22-Eph 4;11-16-Rev19;12 and Prov 8;22-31 and also Prov 8;1-21 who discribe all what Christ stand for and that he repeat to his aposteles in the pages of the gospels books.

in my view the God almighty his the Father and he made a Son his first creation,this does not matter
    if you believe it or not .this is the truth;as a Father God has used his Son to create all things and as a father to his son he has made all things for is Son ,and now through the Son, with all the father support, the Son is saving man and this interaction is what Paul is explaning to the Closians and the Ephisians,if we pay attention to the intire bible this is the message of the spirit of Christ.

————–
    PR  

Hi Terraricca,

You are in the wrong thread, this should be in the “Who is Jesus” thread, but I will still respond.

Unless The Bible is looked at as a whole ‘religious deceptions’ will continue.

1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ(the body);
    and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God(The Father).

Do you not see that the natural progression is NOT used? Modern English would word this verse…
    1 Cor.11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every woman is the man,
    and the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God; but it is NOT!
    This is the “very reason” why Col.1:16-17 is misunderstood, opening the door for religious deception.

Christ is the body(of believers) and “God The Father” is the head of that body!

Col.1:18 And “He”(The Father) is the head of “the body”(Christ), the church: who(Christ) is the beginning,
    the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he(the Father) might have the preeminence.

Eph.4:16 From whom the “whole body”(Christ) fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth,
    according to the effectual working in the measure of every part(woman and man), maketh increase of the body(Christ) unto the edifying of itself in love.

If you “still choose” to believe 'status quo religious propaganda', that is your choice to do so?
    I will only present to you “Truth”, it takes the “HolySpirit” residing on the inside
    for truth to be believed; I will NOT argue with you, it is pointless!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed J…………..Good post, I also believe that the word Christ is misapplied sometime to the Person of Jesus instead to what it actually says (CHRIST) or (CHRISTOS) which actually means the anointing or anointed. Good Post.

peace and love………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2009,08:50)

hi EDj

————–
    PR  

Hi Terraricca,

You are in the wrong thread, this should be in the “Who is Jesus” thread, but I will still respond.

1Cor. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ(the body);
    and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God(The Father).

Do you not see that the natural progression is NOT used? Modern English would word this verse…
    and the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God; but it is NOT!
    This is the “very reason” why Col.1:16-17 is misunderstood, opening the door for religious deception.

Col.1:18 And “He”(The Father) is the head of “the body”(Christ), the church: who(Christ) is the beginning,
    the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he(the Father) might have the preeminence.

Eph.4:16 From whom the “whole body”(Christ) fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth,
    according to the effectual working in the measure of every part(woman and man), maketh increase of the body(Christ) unto the edifying of itself in love.

If you “still choose” to believe 'status quo religious propaganda', that is your choice to do so?
    I will only present to you “Truth”, it takes the “HolySpirit” residing on the inside

God bless
    Ed J

Wow ED J! You really did a hatchet job on Ephesians 4:16. The word “Christ” does not refer to the body in Ephesians 4:16. The word “Christ” clearly refers to Jesus Christ and the word “body” refers to His church. Go to 5:23,

“For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.”

It clearly says that Christ is the Savior of the body. So “Christ” and “body” are not the same.

Your are very confused.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 27 2009,09:34)
    Ed J…………..Good post, I also believe that the word Christ is misapplied sometime to the Person of Jesus instead to what it actually says (CHRIST) or (CHRISTOS) which actually means the anointing or anointed.  Good Post.

peace and love………….gene

Gene,
    See my reply to ED J immediately above. You guys really need some schooling.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 27 2009,11:45)

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 27 2009,09:34)
    Ed J…………..Good post, I also believe that the word Christ is misapplied sometime to the Person of Jesus instead to what it actually says (CHRIST) or (CHRISTOS) which actually means the anointing or anointed.  Good Post.

peace and love………….gene

Gene,
    See my reply to ED J immediately above. You guys really need some schooling.

thinker

Gene,
    Please get some education in reading comprehension. There is no way that “Christ” can mean “body” in Ephesians 4:16.

I exhort you to get some learning!

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 27 2009,11:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2009,08:50)

hi EDj

————–
    PR  

Hi Terraricca,

God bless
    Ed J

Wow! You really did a hatchet job on Ephesians 4:16. The word “Christ” does not refer to the body in Ephesians 4:16. The word “Christ” clearly refers to Jesus Christ and the word “body” refers to His church. Go to 5:23,

“For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.”

It clearly says that Christ is the Savior of the body. So “Christ” and “body” are not the same.

Your are very confused.

thinker

ED J and Gene,

You both abide in darkness.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker………..I realize this blows you assumptions away, But if it says Christ is the head of the Body, let me ask you something do you see the word Jesus written there? (NO) so what do you see then (CHRISTOS) which means the anointing, and if you have enough sense to understand it , the Anointing of GOD is indeed the Head of the Church of GOD. But being deluded by false teachings of the trinitarians has blinded you eyes to understanding this. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

hi EDj
    it does not matter because eventually you cross boundaries of the who's,hows ,whys ,wheres,and when's ,sometimes the names and activities,are bound together.and explanation are close related.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,041 through 6,060 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account