Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.Partners:
    Susan B. is going through kemo again , please keep her in your prayers .

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Wm ,
    I asked our senior elder to stand in for you and yours, he said he would gladly do it himself ( to be the proxy ). God bless you. :) :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Has anyone heard from Irene ? She's in my prayers.

thehappyman
    Participant

To All ,
    Have a Happy Holiday and New Year ,

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:

Happy New Year , the big 2012 is coming shortly. I pray that Our Savior comes very soon for the regeneration of our souls. When we were first baptized by water then that of Our Holy Spirit by our Savior, our Redeemer , who shall redeem us in the transfiguration of His Holiness. The Holy Mother of Jesus is blessed among women and all shall honor her. The master Plan of Salvation is awesome as it was written to be fulfilled.

Lord, please forgive me of my unbelief and sins that I have committed and if I have offended anyone please forgive me. Lord and King , please anoint all whom pray and ask for prayer on this web site. To bless the many whom sincerely sought Thy face and You healed the sick ; moved mountains ; mended marriages ; fixed the financial problems that have occurred ; protected us when times of danger was at our door step ; my King of Kings and Lord of Lords; I am so in awe for You Blessed me when I asked not; You have prepared a place for me besides the still waters and restored my soul ; Oh Lord ; may our time from this day forth bring the fruit in perfection and to be in obedience to the gospel of the Good News ! in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

In God we trust :D

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Please pray for our brother Paladin, as he may be very ill.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Ed J
    Yes, we shall pray for him continually. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Cheryl C. 's tumor came back and the doctors are stumped. But our Lord isn't ! please this family in your prayers……

seekingtruth
    Participant

Happyman,
    I want to thank you for your prayers, and ask that you would pray for our dentist who needs a healing touch from God.

Thanks, Wm

kerwin
    Participant

My prayers to the many whom have fallen ill.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
               Wm. Your dentist shall be in our prayers , also T. Sirk who has fell ill with lung problems, and continue to remember Cheryl C. brain tumor. ….

:)

Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 15 2011,09:41)
    Pray for my eldest son, as my business partner he has gone through all the same problems I have, but his wife also left him. He is having trouble handling everything as it has drug on for 4 1/2 years now and we're still unemployed. Guess I could use some prayer also.

But I need to note: God has been faithful and despite every month being thousands of dollars short of paying our bills, God has always provided through various means.

Wm

Thank you

Hi Wm:

I am praying for you and your son. Are you looking for a job, or trying to have your own business?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Please remember Terry S. , he has lung problems and also remember his family and for their salvation, via his family request.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ,
    Has anybody heard from Irene lately ? I sure hope that she is well. I miss her .

Hey everyone! Please pray for my wife! The pink flower has come close to home! :(

Blessings! Keith

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Keith,

I don't get the reference. Is your wife ill?

Lightenup
    Participant

Sorry Keith for that news. I read your fb post. I will pray for your decisions as you seek treatment for your wife. Cancer can be beat…God can heal anything. I'm glad you have each other during this time.

God bless,
    Kathi

seekingtruth
    Participant

Lord I just lift Keith's wife up to you and ask that you would just touch and heal her, make your presence known to her and Keith. I ask you to bless them in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 09 2012,08:48)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 15 2011,09:41)
    Pray for my eldest son, as my business partner he has gone through all the same problems I have, but his wife also left him. He is having trouble handling everything as it has drug on for 4 1/2 years now and we're still unemployed. Guess I could use some prayer also.

But I need to note: God has been faithful and despite every month being thousands of dollars short of paying our bills, God has always provided through various means.

Wm

Thank you

Hi Wm:

I am praying for you and your son.  Are you looking for a job, or trying to have your own business?  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,
    Thank you for the prayers they are appreciated.

We tried for a year to get a job to no avail. It seemed that we were passed by on jobs that were a perfect fit. When seeking God on direction, we felt we were to start a company to develop a new pharmacy system I had concepted months earlier. Investors have been hard to come by so we haven't even raised enough to pay the bills and nothing for the last year and half.

So now we're questioning if we had heard from God (although with my previous experience on starting a business it was nothing I wanted to do again). If we knew God told us to do this it would be so much more simpler to trust, but there is always that concern that we stepped out of His will.

However we have survived for the last 18 mo. with surprise income that allows us to just make our bills every month.

Wm

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Keith :
                 Yes we shall continue to pray for your wife and have one of our elders stand in proxy for her.

Beloved Father , with an humbled heart we ask that You'll fill her temple full of thy anointing healing gift. And Lord bless them both and bless their seed as well;  in the name of Jesus , the Christ …   Amen

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account