Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author

Quote (Pastry @ May 31 2011,19:00)
    Please pray for my grandmother Irene Schulz. She is currently in the hospital. A CAT Scan result showed she has 2 more hernias on her pelvis. She has known about another one on her stomach wall. Surgery is scheduled for 1:30 PM. tomorrow (June 1st) The surgery is a high risk surgery, especially since she has already a lot of illnesses.
    So i please ask for prayers through out the day for her to be safe and recover safely and quickly!
    Thank you
    Irene's granddaughter Tiffany

Sorry to hear it.

We are praying for her speedy recovery!

WJ

Istari
    Participant

Irene,
    We say a prayer for your loved ones for their safe keeping in Christ Jesus.
    At times the very knowledge that someone is praying for you gives you the strength to go on.
    But if the outcome is not as expected then we know that God was with them and they will wake in the twinkling of an eye into the glorious new Paradise earth.

So it is in God's hands and we pray that your loved one may be in this world a little longer not just for your pleasure but FOR GOD's Sake!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I will pray for Irene, Georg and the entire family in this time of trial. May God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

thehappyman
    Participant

Our Father in whom we adore, we ask that You may bless Irene and Family with Your blessing of healings and comfort : in the name of Jesus we seek…… Amen… Istari I stand in agreement.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Father , may we praise Your name in humbleness and meekness and a peaceful spirit. Oh Father as we share our reflections of our sister Irene always praying for us all. We ask this night that all is well with her soul and Spirit and that she may have joy within her heart continuely. Lord , she loves the songs of Zion , may Your Holy Spirit of Comfort , comfort her in song and melody to praise You with. Teach her oh Holy Spirit your paths of confidence for her, that she may draw from the living waters. Lord, may we claim healings and grace this night for our sister Irene and all her family. Holy Spirit encamp about her this hour , in Jesus name ….  Amen  
    :)

Pastry
    Participant

Kathi, WJ, Istari, Mike64, happyman

My sincere thanks to all of you for your prayers, God was listening.

The operation went with out any complications, and she is recovering well.

With a little luck she may be coming home tomorrow, Sunday, June 5.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 05 2011,16:00)

Georg

Hi

I am glad to ear that it all when well,

and so God was listen to our prayers,but then you do not need the god of luck to help you ?

Bless you all and I send my christian love to you Georg and your familly.

Pierre

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes , God answer pray and now we have more to shout about , Victory Halaluejah ! …. :D

Lightenup
    Participant

Hey Georg,
    I am so glad to hear it! Irene you should be home by now. Many of us were praying for you. Get your rest and follow your doctor's orders :)

Love,
    Kathi

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ June 05 2011,10:00)

Georg

So happy to hear that Irene is ok. :)

Pastry
    Participant

Hi Everyone! Yes, I am home… Came home yesterday afternoon. Still have to take pain Medication, and rather weak in my knee's….Other then that, all is well…..Which I give God thanks for and your prayers….. I had three Hernia's…. Two on the inside of my intestine's and one big one on the outside wall…..All that at age 72…..for being that age I was in Gods hands. And I know it too…..Bless all of you for your prayers… Peace and love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

You are welcome Irene…I was happy to lift you up in prayer! Glad all went well for the little German girl :)

Love, Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 07 2011,03:30)
    You are welcome Irene…I was happy to lift you up in prayer!  Glad all went well for the little German girl :)

Love, Kathi

Hi Kathi! The little German Girl… At the Hospital they called me Firecrackers, nice , I like you etc.I am a bowl of Cherries when I am on a high dose of Steroids. And I had them in stitches laughing so hard. I even talked back to my Doctor….. At the end He held my hand…..I really can't write what else I said…… Peace Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I'm so relieved that you are okay, Firecracker! :D

Praise Jah!

Quote (Lightenup @ June 06 2011,11:30)
    You are welcome Irene…I was happy to lift you up in prayer!  Glad all went well for the little German girl :)

Love, Kathi

Amen!

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you all again, A thousand thanks to our Almighty Jehovah God….Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Irene :
    Glad your home and your family is restored in joyfulness.

( James 5: 14-16 )
           15.and the prayer of faith shall save the sick , and the Lord shall raise him/ her up and if him/her have committed sins they shall be forgive him/her.
    May God continue to bless you and yours;
                          :D    … happyman

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P. P. :
    Roy R. has a bowl infection, please keep him in prayer.
    :)

Pastry
    Participant

Hi everyone. Irene asked me to ask everyone for prayer. She was admitted back into the hospital on Friday for severe pains. The doctor had said she had bleeding from the surgery and things went back and forth with what was wrong. Some doctors were saying bleeding, some said hemetoma, some said blockage. Last night she needed a blood transfusion because her red blood cell count was very low. As of today she seems to be doing great and we are hoping she can come home tomorrow. As of whats truly going on. We have no idea. There have been so many stories.
    So i just ask for everyone to please pray she heals and can come home tomorrow!
    Thank you
    Irene's granddaughter Tiffany

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Tiffany:
    Yes, we all shall pray for her and for God's intervention to take place with a quick recovery. I would like to ask you to read to her this passage. Ezek.16: 6 and speak this Word over her. Live ! and the bleeding shall stop. …. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account