PENTECOST

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 09 2012,02:10)
    ED J……….. I also tend to agree with Journey42 on this brother, The Great and Notable Day of the LORD (GOD ALMIGHTY) does not come until the end of the Millennial reign of Jesus and the Saints on this earth. At the end of the thousand year reign comes those seven trumpets of GOD. IMO

peace and love …………………………………………………….gene

Hi geneB.

Sorry I have to disagree with you re,the 7trumpets:
    If you read rev 9:13 —21.
    You will see that the 6th trumpet will lead to the great war with an army of 2000,000.verse16.
    Then the 7th trumpet: the second coming, when great babylon will be destroyed.

Tribulation caused by the false prohet,the persecution of the christians.Killings;put in camps,tortures.
    During the reign of the false prophet,the trumpets will sound:
    The 7 trumpets=the wrath of God.(not the tribulation,although it is also Gods anger) The wrath of God comes from above,heaven.

first; fire: second a burning mountain fall in the sea.
    third: The rivers became wormwood. fourth: the sun smitten.
    fifth: Locust coming out of the bottomless pit.(devils).
    sixth: The gathering of the armies.
    seventh: the coming. Satan locked up.then setting up the kingdom.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 07 2012,16:45)
    Hi Wake-up and everyone else,

Why it's important to know the seven feasts of God is because in them there is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)……………………Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6) ………Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:11)………..First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16) …………………………Pentecost is “God’s Spirit” given to indwell in man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)…………………………Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)………………………is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34) ………………is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

1) Jesus fulfills the passover, dying for the sins of mankind.
    2) Eat the passover seder (of unleavened bread)
        represents our belief that Jesus was sinless.

This point ends the first half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27.

3) Jesus is resurrected as the first fruits unto God.
    4) God’s “HolySpirit” given to indwell in man.

The Apostles complete the second half of the 70th week (of years) recorded in Daniel 9:24-27 by starting the…

5) The proclamation of faith in Jesus' ransom sacrifice,
    6) which made the atonement for our souls (Lev.17:11),  
        bringing us into right standing with The LORD our God.

The Apostle Paul (Shaool) and others in the Church, bring the message of YHVH's salvation to the world. (Isaiah 49:6)

The first six of these feasts are already fulfilled; do you agree so far?

Before we go further in this study, I want to find out if we're in agreement so far? (Amos 3:3)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Georgie,

I explained the feasts and their fulfillment in this post.
    The lamb, was killed and eaten for the passover meal.
    Jesus, the Lamb of God, takes away sin. (John 1:36)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 08 2012,22:15)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 07 2012,15:12)
    This is what Pentecost means to me, from the information provided in the scriptures.  

The day of Pentecost was the day the holy spirit got poured out on to believers, to display the power of the spirit and for a sign to the Jews who believed not.

The Jews thought that these men were drunk with a new wine.  Witnessing with their eyes, they still could not see.

The holy spirit as we know is the Spirit of Truth.  The holy spirit teaches us the deep things of God, and it guides us to all truth.

On the same day Jesus was resurrected, he went to his father, and by the evening time, that same day, met with his apostles in Galilee.  He breathed the holy spirit on to his apostles.  This happened BEFORE the day of Pentecost. (John 20:22)

Now the holy spirit reveals all truth, and helps us to understand the Word of God.  The more we read and study, and obey, the holy spirit grows inside of us.  

Now most of us with the holy spirit do not go around speaking in different languages, or showing miraculous signs from heaven, but the truth dwells in us and grows.  The holy spirit in a man is not obvious to the outside world.

The day of Pentecost was the holy spirit displaying it’s POWER  This particular gift was evident, not all the gifts were displayed, but this gift, God speaking through one.  It was for a witness against the Jews, and a sign for the gentiles watching who could understand in their own language the message straight from God.

This miraculous event that happened on the day of Pentecost was prophesied by Joel.  This prophesy was played out in real life that day, an exhibition of what the Holy Spirit can do and was prophesied to happen again in the last days before the coming of Christ.  The day of Pentecost was a snippet of what will be repeated again.  A real life exhibition.

Because Joel prophesied of this same event and said it will happen in the LAST DAYS, before the great and notable day of the Lord.

Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh:  and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit:  and they shall prophesy.

Matthew 10:19   But when they deliver they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak:  for it shall be given you in that SAME HOUR what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20   For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Acts 2:19   And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord came.

SUN TURNED TO DARKNESS – 4th trumpet
    Rev 8:12   And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon,, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

The wonders in heaven and the signs in the earth beneath are revealed in revelations.

SIGNS IN THE EARTH BENEATH – 1ST TRUMPET
    Rev 8:7   The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and FIRE mingled with BLOOD, and they were cast upon the EARTH:  and the third part of trees was BURN’T up, and all green grass was burn’t up. (Smoke comes from fires)

2ND TRUMPET
    Rev 8:8   And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain BURNING with FIRE was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became BLOOD.

WONDERS IN HEAVEN – 3RD TRUMPET
    Rev 8:9   And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from HEAVEN burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers and upon the fountains of waters.

IN THAT SAME HOUR – WHAT HOUR?
    Matthew 10:19   But when they deliver they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak:  for it shall be given you in that SAME HOUR what ye shall speak.

Rev 17:12  And the 10 horns, which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings ONE HOUR with the beast.

Not a literal hour, but during this short space.

So what happened on the day of Pentecost, was prophesied by Joel that it would happen In THE LAST DAYS before the 2nd coming of Christ, and these signs that are in the heavens, and on the earth, are an indication of time frame when the repeat of PENTECOST will happen.  God’s will pour out his HS, displaying it’s power when the 10 kings receive authority for ONE HOUR.

This same HOUR will be when the Mark of the Beast is being introduced, and God will give a final warning to the world through his servants by filling them with the power of the HS….and will do it just like he did on the day of Pentecost, with a bang.

Hi Ed,

You wanted to discuss Pentecost with me.

You haven't acknowledged what I wrote yet.

What say you?

Hi journey.

I agree with your post.
    The DAY of pantecost is when Jesus promised the apostles,in john15;26. 16:13. Promise fulfilled:

The blood on the cross(lamb) will save them that accept in truth. Save them from the wrath of God.(7 trumpets.and the tribulations)

In the last days the holy spirit will be poured upon the sheep and giving them the words to answer the wicked men in charge.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wakeup……….What is the Last days and when did they start?

To me the last days has to be taken into context of what GOD considerer as the last days, and the clue we have is how God accounts times, Peter explained this when he said “a thousand years is as a day with God and a day is as a thousand years. another words one equals another. This is a very important thing that needs to be understood in context of the latter days. Now let me give you my perceptions of this, If we consider a thousand years as a DAY, then we get 7000 years as Seven Days in GOD time, right?, now if we consider a week as a time period we can divide it into first part and the last part , the early days and the Later days, The early days being Sunday to Mid-Wednesday and from that time on it is the Latter days of the week Right?, >

So now if we translate that into years we come up with 3500 years as the beginning of the time period and the remaining 3500 years as the Latter part of the time period. From before Jesus' berth to this present time it has been the Latter days in the plan of GOD. So all scriptures that say in the Latter days has to deal with that time period. That is they way i see it. When it say in the latter days there would come a falling away that was taking place from the time of the apostles even until now. and where is say “in the latter days I shall pour forth of or from My Spirit (intellect) upon ALL FLESH, that has already happened. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………..gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 10 2012,03:25)
    Wakeup……….What is the Last days and when did they start?

To me the last days has to be taken into context of what GOD considerer as the last days, and the clue we have is how God accounts times, Peter explained this when he said “a thousand years is as a day with God and a day is as a thousand years. another words one equals another.  This is a very important thing that needs to be understood in context of the latter days. Now let me give you my perceptions of this, If we consider a thousand years as a DAY, then we get 7000 years as Seven Days in GOD time, right?, now if we consider a week as a time period we can divide  it into first part and the last part , the early days and the Later days, The early days being Sunday to Mid-Wednesday and from that time on it is the Latter days of the week Right?, >

So now if we translate that into years we come up with 3500 years as the beginning of the time period and the remaining 3500 years as the Latter part of the time period. From before Jesus' berth to this present time it has been the Latter days in the plan of GOD. So all scriptures that say in the Latter days has to deal with that time period. That is they way i see it. When it say in the latter days there would come a falling away that was taking place from the time of the apostles even until now.  and where is say “in the latter days I shall pour forth of or from My Spirit (intellect) upon ALL FLESH, that has already happened. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………..gene

Hi gene B.

I knindof agree with your explanation re,the latter days.
    Dan 8:19.20.persia and greecia is as the LAST END.
    bUT THEN COMES THE END TIMES.

Joel is prophesying at the very end.for in verse 11 he mentions the day of the Lord.
    He is picturing a modern warfare,like the chariots on top of the mountains.(chariots cant go on top of the mountains.)plaines can.He also mentioned the bullet proof vest.2:8.
    He also said,afterward i will pour my spirit upon all flesh.verse28.

The earth shall quake,the sun the moon shall be dark.
    This is prophesying Jacobs trouble,when israel will be overturned the third and last time.Ez.21:27.

greetings.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Gene, and where is say “in the latter days I shall pour forth of or from My Spirit (intellect) upon ALL FLESH, that has already happened. IMO

If this was true, than God certainly did not include “all” flesh.

Wakeup

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low, and abase [him that is] high.

The southern kingdom, Judah, lost her crown, symbol of self ruler ship, when Babylon invaded her in 606 BC.

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [him].

Their nation was then overturned, ruled over by the Medes and Persian; first overturn.

Then ruled over by the Greeks; second overturn.

Then ruled over by the Romans; third overturn.

Then in 70 AD “IT”, their nation, was no more.

Jacobs trouble was during Hitler's reign; over 6 mil. Jews were killed.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,00:43)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 09 2012,16:03)
    Can somebody tell me please,

Is it just my screen, or is the font size on my previous post getting smaller and smaller?

I have a new computer and trying to work it out.  

Thanks.

Hi Georgie,

That happens because you switch the order of the “HTML Code” you used, for example

This way it won't happen…   {B}{color=blue} njcoiehoieoi {/color}{/b}

This way it WILL happen…   {B}{color=blue} njcoiehoieoi {/b} ↔ {/color}

Note: [] must be used instead of {}

This way it won't happen…   {B}{color=blue} njcoiehoieoi {/color}{/b}

This way it WILL happen…   {B}{color=blue} njcoiehoieoi {/b} ↔ {/color}

You can also fix it with {size=2} See I fixed it here

God bless

Thank you so much Ed, for taking the time to explain that for me.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

:)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 10 2012,17:46)
    Gene,  and where is say “in the latter days I shall pour forth of or from My Spirit (intellect) upon ALL FLESH, that has already happened. IMO

Wakeup

Eze 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low, and abase [him that is] high.  

The southern kingdom, Judah, lost her crown, symbol of self ruler ship, when Babylon invaded her in 606 BC.

Eze 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [him].  

Their nation was then overturned, ruled over by the Medes and Persian; first overturn.

Georg

Pastry………. Remember..> Act2:16 ..> But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel, 17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, Saith God , I will pour out of my Spirit (intellect) upon all flesh:……>

Peter plainly said that the out pouring of the Spirit (intellect) of God prophesied by Joel was fulfilled on Pentecost God did poured out upon all flesh and that took place by the very fact He gave His word (which is Spiirt) Intellect through the Gospel to the whole world which is all flesh. He poured forth from himself through Jesus from Himself His word unto all flash and for all flesh.

Understanding what SPIRIT (IS) is the KEY. IMO

peace and love to you and yours…………………………….gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 08 2012,03:59)
    To All…………There are seven Holy Days. They are relevant to GOD'S plan and Will for this Earth and Mankind.

1…………..The Passover..> Pictures the Passing over of our sins , It was originally a type of the deliverance of the Israelites from bondage of Egypt (a type of Sin) by God and was pointing to Jesus and  God  sacrificing him for the sin of the world and the applying the blood to the door posts.. This symbolically is represent by us applying Jesus Sacrifice to ourselves, the Lamb of GOD< Jesus the Christ.

2…………..The Days of unleavened Bread ……> this is a time period of ceasing from eating (taking to ones self) leavening (Sin is A TYPE of Leavening, it is what puffs up) So the Isrealites were prohibited from eating any thing with Leaven in it, (That which puffs up) (SINING)

3…………..Day of Pentecost….> Means count Fifty, it is also  called the “Feast of First Fruits” and it does look forward to the First resurrection of all those who have had their sins forgiven then by the blood of Jesus Christ and have applied his life to themselves for their deliverance and Forgiveness. Because it is “BY GRACE YOUR HAVE BEEN SAVED, NOT OF WORKS LEST YOU BOAST”.

4…………..Feast of Trumpets…..> The intervention of God into human affairs and this announcement is given by a trumpet, “He (Jesus) shall decent with the voice of and archangel and the blast of a trumpet” , and the dead (IN) Christ shall rise this is the First PHYSICAL RESURRECTION to take place outside of Jesus Christ himself.

5…………> Atonement , (AT-ONE-MENT) This is where the First Fruits of the resurrection from the dead become alive and one with GOD and Jesus.

6…………> Feast of Tabernacles……….The largest of the Harvests it is call the FEAST of the end gathering it's the Big Harvest of the earth Both in Physical terms and Spiritual terms, This takes place at the end of the Millennial  reign of Jesus and the Saint on this earth. When the Dead in General are raised to be Judged by what they have done in their lives. Takes place at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus and the Saints on this earth.

7…………> The LAST GREAT DAY………..> This is Where the Almighty GOD Comes and takes over this earth , this is where Jesus turns  (HIS) Kingdom over to GOD the FATHER and  GOD says it is finished, over, and behold I Make (ALL) thing New, His Seven Thousand year Plan has been completed at this point in time . This is where The Almighty GOD creator of Heaven and Earth Tabernacles with all  Mankind forever.  IMO

peace and love to you all……………………………………………………………………gene

Hi Gene

That was very interesting and I thank you.

God bless.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 11 2012,01:48)

Gene,  and where is say “in the latter days I shall pour forth of or from My Spirit (intellect) upon ALL FLESH, that has already happened. IMO

Wakeup

Eze 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low, and abase [him that is] high.  

Eze 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [him].  

Georg

Pastry………. Remember..> Act2:16 ..> But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel, 17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, Saith God , I will pour out of my Spirit (intellect) upon all flesh:……>

Peter plainly said that the out pouring of the Spirit (intellect) of God prophesied by Joel was fulfilled on Pentecost  God did  poured out upon all flesh and that took place by the very fact He gave His word (which is Spiirt) Intellect through the Gospel to the whole world which is all flesh. He poured forth from himself through Jesus from Himself His word unto all flash and for all flesh.

Gene

If Acts were the “latter days”, then what days are “we” living in now?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………..We are also in the latter days, Just as everything sense the midst of Wednesday is also the latter days of the week we are also in the latter days of the seven thousand year plan of God. God Poured forth of HIS (INTELLECT) Spiirt upon (ALL) flesh, until Jesus all things were kept in secret. Not even the prophets knew what they were prophesying about either we are told. God plans and purpose has now sense Christ Jesus been available to all flesh , Therefore Joel has been fulfilled as Peter said IMO

love and peace to you and Irene…………………………………………….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,02:32)

To All…………There are seven Holy Days. They are relevant to GOD'S plan and Will for this Earth and Mankind.

1…………..The Passover..> Pictures the Passing over of our sins , It was originally a type of the deliverance of the Israelites from bondage of Egypt (a type of Sin) by God and was pointing to Jesus and  God  sacrificing him for the sin of the world and the applying the blood to the door posts.. This symbolically is represent by us applying Jesus Sacrifice to ourselves, the Lamb of GOD< Jesus the Christ.

2…………..The Days of unleavened Bread ……> this is a time period of ceasing from eating (taking to ones self) leavening (Sin is A TYPE of Leavening, it is what puffs up) So the Isrealites were prohibited from eating any thing with Leaven in it, (That which puffs up) (SINING)

3…………..Day of Pentecost….> Means count Fifty, it is also  called the “Feast of First Fruits” and it does look forward to the First resurrection of all those who have had their sins forgiven then by the blood of Jesus Christ and have applied his life to themselves for their deliverance and Forgiveness. Because it is “BY GRACE YOUR HAVE BEEN SAVED, NOT OF WORKS LEST YOU BOAST”.

4…………..Feast of Trumpets…..> The intervention of God into human affairs and this announcement is given by a trumpet, “He (Jesus) shall decent with the voice of and archangel and the blast of a trumpet” , and the dead (IN) Christ shall rise this is the First PHYSICAL RESURRECTION to take place outside of Jesus Christ himself.

5…………> Atonement , (AT-ONE-MENT) This is where the First Fruits of the resurrection from the dead become alive and one with GOD and Jesus.

6…………> Feast of Tabernacles……….The largest of the Harvests it is call the FEAST of the end gathering it's the Big Harvest of the earth Both in Physical terms and Spiritual terms, This takes place at the end of the Millennial  reign of Jesus and the Saint on this earth. When the Dead in General are raised to be Judged by what they have done in their lives. Takes place at the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus and the Saints on this earth.

7…………> The LAST GREAT DAY………..> This is Where the Almighty GOD Comes and takes over this earth , this is where Jesus turns  (HIS) Kingdom over to GOD the FATHER and  GOD says it is finished, over, and behold I Make (ALL) thing New, His Seven Thousand year Plan has been completed at this point in time . This is where The Almighty GOD creator of Heaven and Earth Tabernacles with all  Mankind forever.  IMO

Hi Gene

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up and Gene,

“Feast of Tabernacles” is the last of the seven feasts,
    and you also left out the feast of “First Fruits”. (Link)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 12 2012,00:09)

Wakeup

Georg

Peter plainly said that the out pouring of the Spirit (intellect) of God prophesied by Joel was fulfilled on Pentecost  God did  poured out upon all flesh and that took place by the very fact He gave His word (which is Spiirt) Intellect through the Gospel to the whole world which is all flesh. He poured forth from himself through Jesus from Himself His word unto all flash and for all flesh.

Gene

Georg

Hi Georg, we are now in the days of restoration, which is called the “Feast of Tabernacles” in God's prophetic feasts.

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. (Hosea 6:2)
    “one day is with the LORD as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” (2 Peter 3:8)
    A.D. 1-1,000 day one, 1,000-2,000 day two, we are now in the third day(2,000-3,000).

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,04:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,02:32)

Hi Gene

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up and Gene,

“Feast of Tabernacles” is the last of the seven feasts,
    and you also left out the feast of “First Fruits”. (Link)

God bless

Actually it is “THE LAST GREAT DAY”; it follows the feast of tabernacles; check it out.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,04:50)

Wakeup

Georg

Gene

Georg

Hi Georg, we are now in the days of restoration, which is called the “Feast of Tabernacles” in God's prophetic feasts.

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. (Hosea 6:2)
    “one day is with the LORD as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” (2 Peter 3:8)
    A.D. 1-1,000 day one, 1,000-2,000 day two, we are now in the third day(2,000-3,000).

God bless

Only according to Ed Jay's bible.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Only according to Ed Jay's bible.

Georg

yes you right on :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup

Georg

Gene

Georg

God bless

EDJ.

One day is– – AS—A THOUSAND YRS.
    A day is not a thousand yrs to God,that is not what it says.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up, I'm merely trying to bring you understanding of YHVH.

God's Signature  
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

Hosea 6:3 is about YHVH(=63)

Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know YHVH(=63):
    his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain,
    as [the latter rain=151](Feast of Booths=151) and [former rain=117](Pentecost=117) unto the earth.

My(YHVH's) doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew,
    as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: (Deut.32:2)

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

Georg

Gene

Georg

God bless

The “day”, or rather “time”, of restoration, will be the millennium, the 1000 year reign of Christ.

It will be the time when not only all that are resurrected will hear the truth, but the earth too will be restored to paradise.

Rom 8:18 ¶ For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  

Rom 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.  

Rom 8:20   For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,  

Rom 8:21   Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.  

Rom 8:22   For we know that the “”whole creation”” groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.  

Rom 8:23   And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.  

Do you know any one that has been resurrected after he died; and don't tell me Jesus!

Or do you see this happening?

Isa 11:6 ¶ The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Do you really think that the “knowledge of the Lord” covers the earth as the waters cover the sea? Not on this Forum!

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account