Omnipresent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    God is among His creation but not within any except the sons and daughters reborn of His Spirit.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2009,15:38)
    Hi KW,
    God is among His creation but not within any except the sons and daughters reborn of His Spirit.

You fail to understand as scripture states unless God leads you to Jesus your efforts are in vain.

When Paul was in Athens he gave a speech to certain individuals and none of them had the scripture as far as I can tell. How did they come to Jesus?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,10:05)
    Hi Georg,
    You somehow believe against scripture that everyone will be raised shoulder to shoulder during the Millenium but not to judgement but a huge reeducation program.

It is all of your own mind.

Heb 9.27

But then you have lots of odd ideas.
    ——————————————————————————————

Nick

No, I don't believe what you say, but I believe what Paul says.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  
    1Cr 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.  

Paul tells us, the dead will not be resurrected all at the same time.
    Did Jesus come to judge the world, or to teach the world?
    Who do you think is sitting on the white throne?
    What does white stand for?
    Do you think I believe you will answer these questions?

Georg
    ——————————————————————————————

Nickodemus

will you answer these questions, or else admit you don't know.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2009,17:55)

Quote (Gene @ April 28 2009,17:43)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2009,09:06)
    G,
    If God lives in everyone already by His Spirit then God is of sin and Jesus did not need to come.
    Wake up before it is too late as both these consequences of your follies are dangerous.

NIck ……ALL spirit is of from God , God himself is spirit and he is in all things , how do you think he is omnipresent and Knows all thoughts in everyone. There is not one thought that is hidden from Him good or evil. More then living in everyone he also lives in everything that exists in his whole creation even the animals;  life is GOD HIMSELF. WE both live and have our being in him. God is the source and giver of (ALL) LIFE.  IMO

Yes Jesus did need to come because GOD is also JUST and sin had to be atoned for. IMO

love and peace to you…………….gene

G,
    Your new age teachings about God being life do not fit with our bible.

NIck………don't know about new age teachings. But just answer this, IS GOD A SPIRIT ACCORDING TO JESUS. Yes or NO this may help you.

Joh 4:24…>( God is a Spirit)  now what part of that don't you understand?
    Now lets continue; AND those worshiping Him  in Spirit and (Truth) it doth behove to worship.  The key is (Truth) that is what is added to our GOD given Spirit (intellect) that enlightens every man coming into the world,  it is the Intellect or Spirit of (TRUTH,) or (HOLY SPIRIT) OR GODLY INTELLECT  it is added to us by the FATHER, it is another part of His spirit that is added to what He has already given us. And it alters our perceptions of things changing our creation, (FOR YOU ARE CREATED UNTO GOOD WORKS) All these returns to Him  Who gave it, when our bodies die.

Again you don't understand what SPIRIT (IS) You visilize it as a person rather then an INTELLECT. GOD comes into our MINDS by enlightening us with HIS INTELLECT. “Let this (MIND) be in you that was in Jesus our Lord. MIND GET IT?. A Spirit can not be seen, why do you think it say no man has seen GOD at anytime, it is because you can not seen SPIRIT or Intellect, you can only visualize GOD though thought, GOD is the source and giver of (ALL) Spirit (thought) and that is what life is. Destroy  your thoughts and you will on longer exist. When you thoughts or Spirit are combined with a body you become a (LIVING SOUL). Just as scripture says. God gave us all Spirit and it became Us, so we all belong to HIM and when we die we return to him. IMO

love and peace to you and yours…………gene

epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 24 2009,07:01)
    Hi E,
    When did you stop relying on scripture for finding truth?

yet more in the way of illogic and God denying carnal reasoning… Nick… we are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul,. strength AND mind…. stop engaging in these informal fallacies called “complex questions”… for I might just as well as you…

“Nick, when did you stop beating your wife?”

you see what is going on here as I rephrase your type of faulty reasoning in the classic demonstration of this informal fallacy? I am assuming that you do beat your wife, and then based on that assumption, I ask a question… this is faulty reasoning, the very kind that you engage in constantly when you ask silly ridiculous questions like those you just asked me. Maybe you are trying to increase your post count, maybe you think that saying something is better than saying nothing at all, but let me tell you Nick, it would be far better for you to say nothing at all, then you continue your fallacious reasoning and ad hominem attacks…. and that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

blessings,
    ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E,
    Why do you not rely on sacred scripture?
    You keep offering all the experts and the weak tools of men.
    Stand on your own personal faith and let the words of sacred scripture teach you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ April 29 2009,03:33)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2009,17:55)

Quote (Gene @ April 28 2009,17:43)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2009,09:06)
    G,
    If God lives in everyone already by His Spirit then God is of sin and Jesus did not need to come.
    Wake up before it is too late as both these consequences of your follies are dangerous.

NIck ……ALL spirit is of from God , God himself is spirit and he is in all things , how do you think he is omnipresent and Knows all thoughts in everyone. There is not one thought that is hidden from Him good or evil. More then living in everyone he also lives in everything that exists in his whole creation even the animals;  life is GOD HIMSELF. WE both live and have our being in him. God is the source and giver of (ALL) LIFE.  IMO

Yes Jesus did need to come because GOD is also JUST and sin had to be atoned for. IMO

love and peace to you…………….gene

G,
    Your new age teachings about God being life do not fit with our bible.

NIck………don't know about new age teachings. But just answer this, IS GOD A SPIRIT ACCORDING TO JESUS. Yes or NO this may help you.

Joh 4:24…>( God is a Spirit)  now what part of that don't you understand?
    Now lets continue; AND those worshiping Him  in Spirit and (Truth) it doth behove to worship.  The key is (Truth) that is what is added to our GOD given Spirit (intellect) that enlightens every man coming into the world,  it is the Intellect or Spirit of (TRUTH,) or (HOLY SPIRIT) OR GODLY INTELLECT  it is added to us by the FATHER, it is another part of His spirit that is added to what He has already given us. And it alters our perceptions of things changing our creation, (FOR YOU ARE CREATED UNTO GOOD WORKS) All these returns to Him  Who gave it, when our bodies die.

Again you don't understand what SPIRIT (IS) You visilize it as a person rather then an INTELLECT. GOD comes into our MINDS by enlightening us with HIS INTELLECT. “Let this (MIND) be in you that was in Jesus our Lord. MIND GET IT?. A Spirit can not be seen, why do you think it say no man has seen GOD at anytime, it is because you can not seen SPIRIT or Intellect, you can only visualize GOD though thought, GOD is the source and giver of (ALL) Spirit (thought) and that is what life is. Destroy  your thoughts and you will on longer exist. When you thoughts or Spirit are combined with a body you become a (LIVING SOUL). Just as scripture says. God gave us all Spirit and it became Us, so we all belong to HIM and when we die we return to him. IMO

love and peace to you and yours…………gene

G,
    The greatest tragedy manifested in your flawed concepts is that they are as yet just intellectual concepts.

You say God is the source of good and bad, God is intellect and God is in everyone, these ideas being based on a possible distant relationship between them and scripture.

All this tells us that you do not yet know the Father God . You are still stuck in theory and do not know the warmth of His love and compassion.

Perhaps if you could follow scriptural advice and find the fear of God, which is the beginning of wisdom, you may be allowed to approach more closely and know our awesome Father God.

Get over yourself.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….WE could say the same about you. I have ask you to prove the “Flawed Concepts”. So produce the flaws instead of just jacking your jaws and foaming out all kinds of sarcasms and insults.  As far as the Loving kindness of GOD the FATHER I know far more then you about that,  and sorry,  I LOVE THE FATHER and do NOT LIVE MY LIFE IN FEAR OF HIM as you say you do. Tell us do you really fear and tremble when you pray or are you Just putting on a show here.

I told you? or did i not quote scripture that said that GOD CREATED EVIL and GOOD. I don't recall saying BAD.  The GOD you present is Not a GOD of (ALL) thing but only a GOD of what you want him to be, a GOD in (YOUR) OWN IMAGE, to fit in you little mind to satisfy yourself it appears. But you do have something right you are stuck in the beginning stages (Where Fear fits) but some have matured to come to know and LOVE HIM, i would suggest you try to mature and you might start to grow in both GRACE and KNOWLEDGE as you should.  “We have (NOT) recieved the SPIRIT of FEAR, but of love and power and of a sound mind”> and again “LOVE CAST OUT FEAR” “FEAR has torment and nothing is perfected in FEAR”.  Maybe you just forgot those scriptures or perhaps just overlooked them or perhaps they are not even in your bible , because they certainly are not in your mind. Remember (PRIDE) GOES before a FALL. It will be interesting to see how far your (PRIDE) is going to take you as you insult people and pick and eliminate scriptures out of your bible to fit you own doctrines and ideologies.  IMO

And if anyone on this site need to get over themselves it is most definitely you brother.

peace and love………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    It is sad to see man so bereft of the love of God that he has to invent a cold intellectual one and make us all robots.

Wake up.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……… And it's sad to see a ignorant human being who believes He some how by His (OWN) WORKS can save himself and that Has a GOD that He believes want HIM to go about shaking like a leaf, in fear and trimbling of Him, while all the time saying his GOD is a LOVING GOD, now that truly is SAD.
    And Again more condescending sarcastic words foaming out of you mouth without any proof other then your misconceived mind, And truly that is sad also. Nick to falsely accuse, is to be on the side of evil. I would choose my word more carefully if i were you and epically if you (truly) Fear GOD as you Say which i highly doubt or you would not talk as you do, God may have to deal with you according to your folly. IMO

peace and love………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God in heaven is among His creation as Spirit.[gen1]
    The finger of God is not far from anyone.[lk11]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This popular theological term has no support in scripture.
    The closet such statement is in Acts 17 when Paul says he is CLOSE to all.
    God does not live in carnal men but only those who have their vessels made ready and walk in the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This popular theological fallacy neither applies to God [not in sinners] nor His Son[only in and with his body]

terraricca
    Participant

nick

you still do not understand how it all works,Georg quotes you the scriptures and no one can explain it ,and you are born again through religion sect no trough God and Christ will (spirit )so the power can not be seen in you.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Shimmer said Jesus is omnipresent.
    But his Spirit is only in his Body

shimmer
    Participant

Sorry wrong word Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

For t8

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 02 2014,10:26)
    For t8

Nick

why for t8 ,? can you not understand the scriptures in the way it is written to be understood ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God is close to all men[acts 17]
    But He only dwells on earth in His Children

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2014,14:45)
    Hi,
    God is close to all men[acts 17]
    But He only dwells on earth in His Children

N

how does God dwell in humans ????

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account