Numbers 22:21-35

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 21 2011,05:05)
    Pierre,

In John 17:20 Jesus is petitioning God  that the Holy Spirit come to dwell in all that believe and that will come to believe in him and not just in the Eleven.  It is through the Spirit of God the both Jesus and God dwell within those that obey all of Jesus’ teaching and so in faith they receive and live by the Spirit.

Kerwin

are you one of the first pen of sheep ??

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2011,21:13)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 19 2011,03:24)
    Pierre,

I am not sure what you mean by saying I excluded the heart of anything God is or does, or says.

Perhaps this covers it.
    The spirit fills the heart with God’s love and also guides the thoughts of the mind with that same love.  In this way it teaches a disciple to obey all things God commands,.

Kerwin

what spirit you talking about ??

Pierre

Romans 5:5(NIV)

And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Pierre,

In John 17:20 Jesus is petitioning God  that the Holy Spirit come to dwell in all that believe and that will come to believe in him and not just in the Eleven.  It is through the Spirit of God the both Jesus and God dwell within those that obey all of Jesus’ teaching and so in faith they receive and live by the Spirit.

terraricca wrote:

Kerwin

Pierre

It is not for me to judge.   God is the judge.  It is enough for me to serve God in the role he chooses for his is loving and righteous.

Changed format for easier reading.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 22 2011,05:24)

Pierre,

I am not sure what you mean by saying I excluded the heart of anything God is or does, or says.

Perhaps this covers it.
    The spirit fills the heart with God’s love and also guides the thoughts of the mind with that same love.  In this way it teaches a disciple to obey all things God commands,.

Kerwin

Pierre

And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Pierre,

Kerwin

Pierre

It is not for me to judge.   God is the judge.  It is enough for me to serve God in the role he chooses for his is loving and righteous.

Kerwin

you are not looking in Gods word ,you are looking what others find in scriptures so you never have direct contact with the spirit of christ .

the word is a living word but it works if you personly study it .

you try to get trough the back door.

what God reveal to others can only be shared when you have received from the spirit of scriptures understanding.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2011,09:17)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 22 2011,05:24)

Pierre,

Perhaps this covers it.

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Kerwin

Pierre

Kerwin

you are not looking in Gods word ,you are looking what others find in scriptures so you never have direct contact with the spirit of christ .

the word is a living word but it works if you personly study it .

you try to get trough the back door.

what God reveal to others can only be shared when you have received from the spirit of scriptures  understanding.

Pierre

Pierre

When are you going to listen to your own advise?

Georg

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account