No god came into being after yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 101 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Keith said to Mike:

Because Jesus is not just a light but the Light that shines on everyman. Because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and The Life.

John 1 says that Christ is the TRUE Light. The word “TRUE” means “GENUINE.” If Christ is the GENUINE Light, then He is God.

Major premise: God is the true light
    Minor premise: Christ is the true light
    Conclusion: Christ is God

KJ Jr.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 22 2011,14:01)
    Mikeboll said:

ADDRESS MY POINTS, GUYS!  This is getting old.

Here we go again! We address Mike's points and he does not accept them and then accuses us of not addressing his points.

Roo

koo jr with jack s brain

you start all things over again ,just the pleasure to disturb with allegations not really for truth or God glory but like to become gods and looking for power,

guided by your carnal reality,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 22 2011,07:05)
    Keith said to Mike:

Because Jesus is not just a light but the Light that shines on everyman. Because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and The Life.

John 1 says that Christ is the TRUE Light. The word “TRUE” means “GENUINE.” If Christ is the GENUINE Light, then He is God.

KJ Jr.

Jack

Open the curtain, and let some of that light in.

Georg

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 22 2011,09:34)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 22 2011,07:05)
    Keith said to Mike:

KJ Jr.

Jack

Open the curtain, and let some of that light in.

Georg

Georg,

Are you not able to refute the logical syllogism?

How are you? Good to hear from you.

Jack

Baker
    Participant

Hey, do you have a Son?  Where you before your Son?  I was before our Son's!!!!  Is that simple….LORD and Lord, Almighty God and The Word of God….God is a title and both have other names…Jehovah Yahweh in Hebrew
    is above all
    Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

He is

The everlasting one
    The self-existing one
    The immortal one

by Jesus own words He says

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.  

Deu 4:35   Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he [is] God; [there is] none else beside him.  

Deu 6:4 ¶ Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD

1Cr 8:4   As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol [is] nothing in the world, and that [there is] none other God but one.  

The Son of God is not greater then our Father Jehovah.  To think that and worship both is going against the first Commandment to Love Thy God with all thy hearth and do not have other Gods before Thy…
    Georg is just wonderful……He only posts when He gets bored….

Peace Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 19 2010,02:37)
    TO ALL:

Mikeboll has dogmatically claimed that Jesus is a god who “came into being” after YHWH. Keith has corrected Mike about this many times but Mike has given Keith a deaf ear. Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

43:10 γενεσθε μοι μαρτυρες καγω μαρτυς λεγει κυριος ο θεος και ο παις ον εξελεξαμην ινα γνωτε και πιστευσητε και συνητε οτι εγω ειμι εμπροσθεν μου ουκ εγενετο αλλος θεος και μετ' εμε ουκ εσται

No god came into being before or after YHWH. Therefore, Jesus did not come into being but was always “with God” (John 1:1). Mike's only option is to deny that Jesus is a god at all. This would be a step up for him. For denying that Jesus is a god at all is better than confessing Him as a god in the “same sense” as satan.

the Roo

Greetings Jack…..Iam not sure whether I should include the kangaroo or not…??? The fundamentals are as such regardless of the PAROTS you have encounted…The apostle John started with this….For you are the word….and the word was with God,and the word was GOD,and THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US…..Iam still in search of any scripture to Usurp or deminish this statement….while being in search of truth I await your response….

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 22 2011,12:31)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 19 2010,02:37)
    TO ALL:

Mikeboll has dogmatically claimed that Jesus is a god who “came into being” after YHWH. Keith has corrected Mike about this many times but Mike has given Keith a deaf ear. Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

43:10 γενεσθε μοι μαρτυρες καγω μαρτυς λεγει κυριος ο θεος και ο παις ον εξελεξαμην ινα γνωτε και πιστευσητε και συνητε οτι εγω ειμι εμπροσθεν μου ουκ εγενετο αλλος θεος και μετ' εμε ουκ εσται

No god came into being before or after YHWH. Therefore, Jesus did not come into being but was always “with God” (John 1:1). Mike's only option is to deny that Jesus is a god at all. This would be a step up for him. For denying that Jesus is a god at all is better than confessing Him as a god in the “same sense” as satan.

the Roo

Greetings Jack…..Iam not sure whether I should include the kangaroo or not…???   The fundamentals are as such regardless of the PAROTS you have encounted…The apostle John started with this….For you are the word….and the word was with God,and the word was GOD,and THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US…..Iam still in search of any scripture to Usurp or deminish this statement….while being in search of truth I await your response….

Theo. I am not sure what you believe about John1;1-14. The Word of God is who became flesh Jesus. In

Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

There is no other being that fits this description, then Jesus.
    Peace Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 22 2011,07:01)
    Mikeboll said:

Here we go again! We address Mike's points and he does not accept them and then accuses us of not addressing his points.

Roo

:D  :laugh:  :D

Jack, I'm responding to the FIFTH post you made in this thread AFTER I asked you this question:

Does having the title “elohim” applied to one in scripture ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY mean that one is either “God Almighty” or a “false god”?

I made it big so you couldn't miss it Jack.  Will you answer it………..or just keep talking about how you answer all my questions but I just keep asking them anyway?  :D

Come on.  I haven't yet finished reading the whole thread, but really?  Five posts already and not one word about my HUGE question?  :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 22 2011,12:31)
    Greetings Jack…..Iam not sure whether I should include the kangaroo or not…??? The fundamentals are as such regardless of the PAROTS you have encounted…The apostle John started with this….For you are the word….and the word was with God,and the word was GOD,and THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US…..Iam still in search of any scripture to Usurp or deminish this statement….while being in search of truth I await your response….

Hi Theo,

Read my long post towards the end of the John 1:1-3 thread.

In Greek, John said that the logos was god who was with THE god.

Read about the indefinite article “a”, that was added over 8000 other times in scripture for English clarity, but ominously omitted in John 1:1.

Read and comment………and we can discuss it in that thread.

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 22 2011,05:50)
    Keith,

The context means “judge” as you say for 2:16 says that the Lord “raised up judges.” In 5:7 Deborah said, “I arose.”

Deborah acknowledged that God raised her up as a judge and did not “form” her as a deity.

Ahhhhh………….

So then that really answers the question I asked of you, right?  Because if Deborah was NOT a “false god” and she was NOT “God Almighty Himself”, yet she was an ELOHIM, then the answer to my HUGE question you've been avoiding is…………..NO.

The answer is “NO”, right Jack?  :)

And since we KNOW the answer is “NO”, then that also means that Jesus could also be an elohim WITHOUT being either God Almighty or a false god.  :)

So you can kiss all of your “Jesus is God Almighty because he's called god proofs goodbye.  :D

See how easy this is once I get one of you guys to actually answer a question? :)

peace and love,
    mike

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,14:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 20 2011,20:23)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,08:04)
    Mike

Listen to your words… “But it says some of us will also be “one” with them, right? “

“WE WILL BE ONE WITH THEM.”, do you see it?

If we will be one with them, then that means that Jesus is not part of the “ones that will be one with them” is he?

Yes Keith,

Great point!  And since “WE” will not be God Almighty or a member of the “Godhead”, then we will be one with “THEM” in the same way that Jesus is one with “HIM”.  

And if the “WAY” we are “one with THEM” doesn't mean WE will be God Almighty, then the way Jesus is “one with HIM” doesn't mean JESUS is God Almighty, DOES IT?

Keith, DIRECTLY ADDRESS THIS ONE SINGLE POINT.  I will not discuss one other thing with you in this thread until you do.

peace and love,
    mike

Mike

Why are you shouting?

The answer is “Yes” because we know that all the Attributes and Characteristics that makes God, God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit share.

Context says that Jesus is God. Because Jesus dwells in every believer all over the world and hears their prayers and answers them all at the same time. Because by Jesus the entire universe is held together. Because Jesus is sitting in the throne of God with all authority and power and everything being made subject to him and that by the word of his power all things are upheld.

Because nothing came into being without him and all things were made by him and for him.

Because Jesus is the Eternal life that was with the Father in eternity before the beginning of all things.

Knowing all this in scripture if Jesus is not “God” since you believe in other gods, then what is he Mike? Please don't say he is the Son of God because you need to show how that term is antithetical to the word God.

Please don't just say he is not God Almighty, because there are no scriptures that say he is not God Almighty and because you have to prove what God Almighty means and then show us how Jesus is not God Almighty.

Tell us Mike at this time how Jesus is not God Almighty?

Show us scripturally how Jesus is not acting out the role of “God Almighty” and then explain how any being can play the role of God Almighty unless he is God Almighty??

I have answered you again now please answer me.

Now while you are working on that then please explain this comment…

Great point!  And since “WE” will not be God Almighty or a member of the “Godhead”, then we will be one with “THEM” in the same way that Jesus is one with “HIM”

So are we ever going to have all authority and power and sit in the Fathers throne?

Is every knee going to bow to us confessing us as Lord?

Are we going to be dwelling in the hearts of all believers or be the Head of the Body?

Are we ever going to be The Life and Light of all men?

Will we ever be the “Only Begotten Son of God”?

Will we be the King of his Kingdom forever?

Will we be the Judge of all at the Bema seat?

If we are not going to be like him in all those things and many more then your statement…”we will be one with “THEM” in the same way that Jesus is one with “HIM” is not true is it Mike?

Blessings Keith

Bump For mike

I addresed your points and answered your questions. Now answer mine or will you do what you accuse us of always doing?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pick the ONE you want me to answer first.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

By the way Keith,

Could you explain your answer of “YES” to me?  

If we are to be ONE with God in a certain way that DOESN'T mean we ARE God, then what SCRIPTURAL PROOF do you have that the way Jesus is ONE with God is different than the way some of us will be ONE with Him?  ???

I'm not really interested in COMPARISONS of Jesus to God, because those only further my point that Jesus ISN'T God.  And I'm not really interested in “wishful thinking texts” either.

I would like to see a scripture that shows PROOF that the way Jesus is ONE with God is different than the way some of us will be ONE with God.

In other words, I assume some of us will be ONE with God……………IN PURPOSE AND WILL, not physically. I assume the same thing when it's said about Jesus. Show me SCRIPTURAL PROOF that it refers to physicality and not purpose in referrence to Jesus.

Thanks,
    mike

Viewing 13 posts - 101 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account