No god came into being after yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

TO ALL:

Mikeboll has dogmatically claimed that Jesus is a god who “came into being” after YHWH. Keith has corrected Mike about this many times but Mike has given Keith a deaf ear. Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

43:10 γενεσθε μοι μαρτυρες καγω μαρτυς λεγει κυριος ο θεος και ο παις ον εξελεξαμην ινα γνωτε και πιστευσητε και συνητε οτι εγω ειμι εμπροσθεν μου ουκ εγενετο αλλος θεος και μετ' εμε ουκ εσται

No god came into being before or after YHWH. Therefore, Jesus did not come into being but was always “with God” (John 1:1). Mike's only option is to deny that Jesus is a god at all. This would be a step up for him. For denying that Jesus is a god at all is better than confessing Him as a god in the “same sense” as satan.

the Roo

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 18 2010,10:37)
    TO ALL:

Mikeboll has dogmatically claimed that Jesus is a god who “came into being” after YHWH. Keith has corrected Mike about this many times but Mike has given Keith a deaf ear. Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

43:10 γενεσθε μοι μαρτυρες καγω μαρτυς λεγει κυριος ο θεος και ο παις ον εξελεξαμην ινα γνωτε και πιστευσητε και συνητε οτι εγω ειμι εμπροσθεν μου ουκ εγενετο αλλος θεος και μετ' εμε ουκ εσται

No god came into being before or after YHWH. Therefore, Jesus did not come into being but was always “with God” (John 1:1). Mike's only option is to deny that Jesus is a god at all. This would be a step up for him. For denying that Jesus is a god at all is better than confessing Him as a god in the “same sense” as satan.

the Roo

Hi Jack

Or confessing that Jesus is “a god” but not his “god”, and in fact he cannot tell us who or in what sense is Jesus a god over anyone!

He used Websters=Jesus, but had to abandon that definition because Webster’s definition doesn't fit Mikes theology of there is only one god but there are other gods and Jesus is one of those gods but not his god.

Websters
    1.any of various beings conceived of as supernatural, immortal, and having special powers over the lives and affairs of people and the course of nature; deity, esp. a male deity: typically considered objects of worship

So what do we have in the Bible? We have “gods” conceived by or made by man whether it be a man or object, i.e. false gods or idols, and we have the One True God.

Blessings Keith

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jk and WJ……….WAS Moses a GOD to Pharaoh Scripture say he was. The Hebrew word for GOD is simply put (POWERS) and There are various levels of those POWERS given BY ONE (ALMIGHTY) GOD or THE ALL POWERFUL ONE. Jesus is not that ALMIGHTY GOD, There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, and Jesus said it was (NOT) HIM. Doesn't it become difficult for you both to just keep ignoring scriptures over and over again to push the FALSE Teaching of the TRINITY and preexistence ideologies. Dump that garbage and come to the Light Man!

peace and love to you both……………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 19 2010,03:51)
    Jk and WJ……….WAS Moses a GOD to Pharaoh Scripture say he was. The Hebrew word for GOD is simply put (POWERS) and There are various levels of those POWERS given BY ONE (ALMIGHTY) GOD or THE ALL POWERFUL ONE. Jesus is not that ALMIGHTY GOD,  There is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, and Jesus said it was (NOT) HIM. Doesn't it become difficult for you both to just keep ignoring scriptures over and over again to push the FALSE Teaching of the TRINITY and preexistence ideologies.  Dump that garbage and come to the Light Man!

peace and love to you both……………….gene

Gene,

This is about Mike's view that Christ is a god who God brought into being before creation. So this has nothing to do with your views. Please stay out of this one. Mike believes that God brought a god into being. This is what I am refuting.

Again, you should stay out of this one.

KJ

BUMPED FOR MIKEBOLL:

TO ALL:

the Roo

shimmer
    Participant

So when you pray KJ and WJ do you pray to Jesus ? Just wondering.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 15 2011,15:27)
    BUMPED FOR MIKEBOLL:

TO ALL:

the Roo

Koo

what the difference ?? you arguing on a word that end up meaning the same thing,

Jesus is in the beginning the first of God creation,all things have been created trough him and for him,for that reason he is the first son of God and in first born position would we say,and so above all others in status.

it does not matter how you spell it you will always end up at the same place,but he is not the father,and so the father remain the only one to worship and always will be.

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,08:59)

BUMPED FOR MIKEBOLL:

TO ALL:

the Roo

Koo

what the difference ?? you arguing on a word that end up meaning the same thing,

Jesus is in the beginning the first of God creation,all things have been created trough him and for him,for that reason he is the first son of God and in first born position would we say,and so above all others in status.

it does not matter how you spell it you will always end up at the same place,but he is not the father,and so the father remain the only one to worship and always will be.

Pierre

What's the difference” you say?  Your head is buried in the sand. Mike believes in many gods. But if no gods came into being before or after God, then there can be no other gods.

Mike bases his view on Paul's statement in 1 Corinthians 8 which he thinks says that there are other gods. But Paul clearly said that they are “so called” gods and then says that they are “no gods at all.”

Again, God said that no god came into being before or after Him and you say “What's the difference.” Geez wheez!

Roo Jr.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 15 2011,16:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,08:59)

BUMPED FOR MIKEBOLL:

TO ALL:

the Roo

Koo

Pierre

What's the difference” you say?  Your head is buried in the sand. Mike believes in many gods. But if no gods came into being before or after God, then there can be no other gods.

Mike bases his view on Paul's statement in 1 Corinthians 8 which he thinks says that there are other gods. But Paul clearly said that they are “so called” gods and then says that they are “no gods at all.”

Again, God said that no god came into being before or after Him and you say “What's the difference.” Geez wheez!

Roo Jr.

hi junior

it seems you picked up from senior ,the acid caustic answers

but yes there is only one true God and there are many gods

always have been even today many think they are gods ,

gods = power =title=position= you can be the god of your home and family,your country,your company etc

this will not make you equal to the God of creation master of the universe,
    or do you know something greater??

Pierre

Pierre wrote:

gods = power =title=position= you can be the god of your home and family,your country,your company etc

You contradict yourself. First you say that there are many gods and then you say that many “think” they are gods. This is my point. The gods that exist are not real but exist only in the minds of men.

Thanks for helping me out.

Roo Jr.

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Isaiah 43:10 explicitly says that before and after YHWH there was no God “formed.” The LXX uses the Greek “ginomai” for “formed.” Note the word in bold in the Septuagint translation of Isaiah 43:10 below. It is the Greek “ginomai” which means “to come into being.”

This is not dfficult to understand.

Roo

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 15 2011,18:48)
    Pierre wrote:

You contradict yourself. First you say that there are many gods and then you say that many “think” they are gods. This is my point. The gods that exist are not real but exist only in the minds of men.

Roo Jr.

Pierre

koo Junior

no, i do not contradict my self ,it seems you have to read the comment again,

and i told you there actual never was any god beside the creator, but it is i guess a title many enjoyed to be called,

but what the difference with wall street ,power house??

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,14:11)

Pierre wrote:

Roo Jr.

Pierre

koo Junior

and i told you there actual never was any god beside the creator, but it is i guess a title many enjoyed to be called,

Pierre

Pierre,

You do contradict yourself. You said that there is one true God and there are “many gods.” Then you say that there has always been what men “think” are gods. This means that the gods are not real but exist only in the minds of men.

You do not make any sense so I am discontinuing discourse with you.

KJ

princess
    Participant

This means that the gods are not real but exist only in the minds of men.

i agree jack a roo jr, in the same regards as you tell me that a god came down and became a man.
    would be more in the lines of zeus then jesus, very similiar in spelling/mythology don't you think.

do take care

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,16:51)

terraricca

Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, “called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours“: 1 Cor 1:2

These things have I written unto “you that believe on the name of the Son of God“; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and “that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God“. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, “if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us“: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, “we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him“. 1 John 5:13-15

John says our fellowship is with the Father and the Son.

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and “truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ“. 1 John 1:3

You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

This does create a problem for the anti Jesus is God crowd, because it would be idolatry to pray to any other being but God.  :)

Blessings WJ

Quote (princess @ Jan. 15 2011,09:08)

i agree jack a roo jr, in the same regards as you tell me that a god came down and became a man.
    would be more in the lines of zeus then jesus, very similiar in spelling/mythology don't you think.

do take care

That is unless of course that Jesus is God and not “a god” that came in the flesh. John 1:1-14 – Phil 2:6-8 – Heb 1:8 :)

Blessings Keith

Quote (princess @ Jan. 16 2011,01:08)

do take care

God said, “I SHALL BECOME what I AM BECOMING” (Exodus 3:14). It is the same verb in Exodus 7:9 when God told Moses that the rod “shall BECOME a serpent.”

Geez! If a rod can become a serpent, then God can become a man and praise Him for He did just that.

Roo

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,08:29)

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 14 2011,16:51)

terraricca

Why, you don't pray to Jesus? How can you be saved unless you “call on the name of Jesus“, and how can you call on him when you can't see him unless you pray to him?

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, “called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours“: 1 Cor 1:2

These things have I written unto “you that believe on the name of the Son of God“; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and “that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God“. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, “if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us“: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, “we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him“. 1 John 5:13-15

John says our fellowship is with the Father and the Son.

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and “truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ“. 1 John 1:3

You cannot have fellowship with someone that you do not communicate with. How can you know Jesus unless you talk (or pray) to him?

This does create a problem for the anti Jesus is God crowd, because it would be idolatry to pray to any other being but God.  :)

Blessings WJ

WJ

no it does not create a problem,but it create one for the ones who like to worship Christ the son of God,

wen a king tells that you have to address your request to my son the prince so and so ,is this mean that you have to give the same honor than his father ??even wen the son himself tells you that that honor belong to his father???

WJ,you do not have an argument so you choose to worship Jesus the son of God and you do not worship the father wen you worship the son,right unless you can simultaneous do that ,I mean worship God and the son,and then if you can do that ,answer the question why God says that he is a jealous God and will not give his glory to no one ??that is what you are doing.so you become a men of the wrath of God not the blessing.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 16 2011,02:11)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,14:11)

Pierre wrote:

Roo Jr.

Pierre

koo Junior

Pierre

Pierre,

You do contradict yourself. You said that there is one true God and there are “many gods.” Then you say that there has always been what men “think” are gods. This means that the gods are not real but exist only in the minds of men.

You do not make any sense so I am discontinuing discourse with you.

KJ

KOO junior

i made the true God with a Capital G so you could understand that this is the only true God,all the others are so called gods like you say in there mind ,but yet with some power,
    all this is part of our daily lives ,the calling people gods is not a application done today but we use other names meaning the same thing,you try to mean that the true God is also only in the mind of people,this i was trying to avoid.

Pierre

princess
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 16 2011,01:32)
    That is unless of course that Jesus is God and not “a god” that came in the flesh. John 1:1-14 – Phil 2:6-8 – Heb 1:8 :)

Blessings Keith

wj,

either or, your using the concept in your teachings, you can manipulate your god to be either, flesh or spirit, covering all basis, i am not saying the tactic is not a good one, has worked for many years.

do take care wj, hope your family is well.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account