My Tribute to My God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Well it’s been 56 beautiful years and 37 of those years were with Jesus.

At times like Abel I wanted to do the right thing, at other times like Cain I wanted to kill someone! At times like Enoch I felt God had taken me, at other times like Sampson I felt that God had forsaken me. At times I was a visionary like Noah, at other times I had no vision like the scoffers of Noah. At times I had the Faith of Abraham, at other times I had the faith of Lots wife. At times I was a dreamer like Joseph, at other times I belittled those that dreamed like Josephs brothers. At times I was as meek as Moses, at other times I was as proud as the Pharaoh. At times I was as brave as Joshua and Caleb, at other times I was as cowardly as the 10 spies. At times I was a man after Gods own heart like David, at other times I was hardened against the Lord like Saul. At times I was a worshipper like David, at other times I murmured like the Children of Israel. At times I was loyal like Jonathan, at other times I was disloyal like the young man that slew Saul the Lords anointed. At times I was as wise as Solomon, at other times I was as foolish as Jobs wife. At times I loved like Jesus, at other times I was as bitter as Simon. At times like Paul I was a bond slave to Jesus, at other times I was a slave to sin. At times like John I leaned on Jesus bosom, at other times I denied him like Peter.

What does it all mean? To me it means that in 37 years in my walk with Jesus, I have been in and out, lifted up and cast down, loved and hated, accepted and rejected, pure and impure, with and without, empty and full, wise and foolish, faithful and unfaithful, blessed and cursed, wounded and healed, captive and free, weak and strong, sad and joyful, lost and found, broken and mended, sinful and righteous, poor and prosperous.

Yet in all of this there remained one resounding truth emanating from Jesus own words, “I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU”. Paul said “faithful is he that calls you who will also do it”, and “he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ”.

Therefore I can proclaim with boldness and confidence that through all this my God is perfecting his image in me because he is the ‘faithful potter” who never gives up on his own. In everything I give thanks to the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit!  I give you thanks Oh God my Savior for your abundant mercy and love to me, and to your people that you are married to.

My beloved is mine and I am his. I love you Jesus my precious Husband and Maker, and thank you for the years you have given me and the many more that you will give me and my own!

Forever Yours!

Keith

Lightenup
    Participant

Really Keith, you wrote that?? That was awesome!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Kathi :)

seekingtruth
    Participant

Keith,
    My 56th was 12 days ago, but you got me beat on years with Jesus, I'll celebrate 32 in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday

Pastry
    Participant

Happy Birthday Keith….. I have sought God ever since I was a little girl of 8…. it was after the war and they said the world was coming to an end, so I went into a clover field and lay-ed down and looking into the sky I said:' Here I am God, I am ready for you.” It has been a long time. God was not always on my mind also, especially in the teenage years, only getting married was my thoughts then…. Now I am 73 years old…. I can't wait until I will see Jesus and hope I will be worthy of Him..
    I also long to see my biological Father, who I don't remember. I was 6 years old when He died in the war….

Again Happy Birthday Keith and Happy belated Birthday to William….

Peace and Love to all, Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Pastry @ Aug. 03 2011,18:00)
    Happy Birthday Keith and Happy belated Birthday to William….

Ditto

Lightenup
    Participant

Happy belated birthday William!

Love to you,
    Kathi

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!

WJ

Quote (seekingtruth @ Aug. 03 2011,17:27)
    Keith,
    My 56th was 12 days ago, but you got me beat on years with Jesus, I'll celebrate 32 in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday

William

Sorry I missed your BD. Happy belated Birthday.

Wow, we are close in age!

WJ

seekingtruth
    Participant

My wife is 8 days younger then me.

Thanks all for the belated happy birthday.

Wm

mikeangel
    Participant

Great post. Happy late b-day. :) Peace-Mark

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved William ,
                May God keep you and your wife in service for Him each year on your birthdays. And that we all may share and grow together in Christ Jesus.
    Your 32 years shows in your sharing the Word. Thank you ,
    :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account