Muhammad's covenant to christians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

By the way “turn the other cheek” is in reference to an individual wrong done to you it has nothing to do with allowing your community to be molested or your children being killed. As I said before you should study more in depth. The Quran also says “turn the other” or to forgive those who do wrong to you. Look:

(2) Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) to the believers to forgive those who (harm them and) hope not for the Days of Allah (i.e. His Recompense), that He may recompense people, according to what they have earned (i.e. to punish these disbelievers who harm the believers).
    ( سورة الجاثية , Al-Jathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #14)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    We are the people of forgiveness but you are of worldly jihad?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 27 2009,06:52)
    Hi BD,
    We are the people of forgiveness but you are of worldly jihad?

So according to you Christians have no right to defend themselves, this is not biblical at all if it were so why would you defend yourself against Satan or don't you realize that casting out demons is also an act of violence?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    We know of your ferocious ways in Islam but you should learn of the one who is meek and humble of heart, the prince of peace, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 27 2009,14:04)
    Hi BD,
    We know of your ferocious ways in Islam but you should learn of the one who is meek and humble of heart, the prince of peace, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So, do you love Satan?

If Satan or a demon wants to enter you should you turn the other cheek?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    is there any suggestion in what I said about human conflicts that impact on Satan?
    He is not human and we battle against him daily.
    But Islam loves human conflict.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 27 2009,14:59)
    Hi BD,
    is there any suggestion in what I said about human conflicts that impact on Satan?
    He is not human and we battle against him daily.
    But Islam loves human conflict.

But you said you believe in demons asserting themselves through Humans do you now recant that position?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Satan loves inciting human conflict and destruction too[Jb1-2]
    I wonder what the inspiration of Islam is?
    Perhaps the god of this world?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 27 2009,15:03)
    Hi BD,

If it is the “Satan” why do you blame men when you say you believe in forgiveness at all cost. If it had not been for Satan Judas would not have betrayed Jesus so in your belief why isn't Judas viewed as a partial saviour?

no betrayal of Judas No crucifixion no redemption

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 27 2009,15:03)
    Hi BD,

Nick,

You seem the most ready for conflict even when those people hold your view, is this satanic? I believe it is IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Why do you think Satan will be held accountable for those who follow him?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………Muhammad was a cruel and merciless  leader who not only destroyed others but his own people also. He stoled scriptures from the Torah and Prophets and put a twist to some of them to meet His needs, He turned against his own People time and time again. Even today Islam is in conflict with each other, The Shiites and the Summi's fighting and killing each other, There religions are violent and full of hatred and rejection of other, They are no better then the Catholics and Protestants in history. We are told to come OUT of ALL that false teachings and Have a right relationship with our GOD, But you want to hold on to you Islam Faith, and you constituently support there cause. If you are going to quote Jesus and Our scriptures partially and insert you Islam faith into it  you are standing in the midst like Adam said a foot in two boats, where will that leave you in the end.   IMO

peace and love to you and your………………gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 20 2009,16:17)
    DB………Muhammad was a cruel and merciless  leader who not only destroyed others but his own people also. He stoled scriptures from the Torah and Prophets and put a twist to some of them to meet His needs, He turned against his own People time and time again. Even today Islam is in conflict with each other, The Shiites and the Summi's fighting and killing each other, There religions are violent and full of hatred and rejection of other, They are no better then the Catholics and Protestants in history. We are told to come OUT of ALL that false teachings and Have a right relationship with our GOD, But you want to hold on to you Islam Faith, and you constituently support there cause. If you are going to quote Jesus and Our scriptures partially and insert you Islam faith into it  you are standing in the midst like Adam said a foot in two boats, where will that leave you in the end.   IMO

peace and love to you and your………………gene

You must be kidding, right?

Do you really not know? Muhammad took nothing from the Torah and Prophets and anyone who reads the Torah and The Quran could see easily that the Quran speaks of thing sin such a way that it could not have been duplicated.

Islam is never in Conflict and the Quran forbids divisiveness in religion and what do you mean “Our” scriptures? Did God send Jesus to you or to the world?

You don't know anything about the life of Muhammad and how compassionate and Merciful he was.

You read propoganda as truth what do you say about all the propoganda about Jesus having a wife and a child and other foolish gossip?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB……….So why do the Shiites and Summie , hate and kill each other then seeing they are both of the Islamic faith, now you are trying to tell us Islams are not split in their religion, that is simply untrue. And History has prove Muhammad was a man of brutality and Killed many People who disagree with him. His compassion was Just for those who followed Him who were fearful of his rule, but not for no one else as present History shows also. The propaganda is that he was a merciful and compassionate man. Far from the truth. DB if you say you believe in Jesus the OBEY HIM then forget about Muhammad then. Whose side of the fence are you on, Muhammad's or Jesus' , Jesus said (NO) man can Come unto the Father except through HIM . Do you believe that or not. IMO

gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 20 2009,17:42)
    DB……….So why do the Shiites and Summie , hate and kill each other then seeing they are both of the Islamic faith, now you are trying to tell us Islams are not split in their religion, that is simply untrue.  And History has prove Muhammad was a man of brutality and Killed many People who disagree with him. His compassion was Just for those who followed Him who were fearful of his rule, but not for no one else as present History shows also. The propaganda is that he was a merciful and compassionate man.  Far from the truth. DB if you say you believe in Jesus the OBEY HIM then forget about Muhammad then. Whose side of the fence are you on, Muhammad's or Jesus'  , Jesus said (NO) man can Come unto the Father except through HIM . Do you believe that or not.  IMO

gene

Then why does Paul say that People can come through him? even saying he is “Father”?

1 Corinthians 4:15 (English Standard Version)
    15For(A) though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For(B) I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.

There should be no divisions in religion according to the Quran of course if you mention the extremely few sects of Islam you would have to mention the over 30,000 Christian denominations and then consider that Christians as a whole have been the dominant religion for 2000 years and there has been nothing but bloodshed and violence including the Holocaust, inquisitions and so forth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………There were times when Islam also dominated large parts of the world and they still killed and torched each other even as they do today. I am not saying “Christianity's” history is not the same . Point is your trying to justify Islam's false teachings  and actions with Christianity's false teaching actions.  WE here are not supporting either one “Christianity or Islam “, neither are important to us , The word of GOD and His Son Jesus our Brother is what is truly important to us, or at least should be. We here are striving for a better understand and working our way through all this Babylon (MYSTERY RELIGION) Shed around by both Christianity and Islam or the Jew faiths.  Dump the religions and seek the truth and it will be opened unto you.  If you say you believe in Jesus then Believe in him fully, not half way.  IMO

peace and love……………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB…………If you feel something pulling on you , that is us trying to pull you out of the Fire, Listen to the words of OUR GOD and His son Jesus the anointed ONE, Our brother, and you will be will ahead of the rest of Islam I assure you. IMO

peace and love……………..gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 21 2009,11:04)
    DB…………If you feel something pulling on you , that is us trying to pull you out of the Fire, Listen to the words of OUR GOD and His son Jesus the anointed ONE, Our brother,  and you will be will ahead of the rest of Islam I assure you.  IMO

peace and love……………..gene

That's how I feel about you guys and it's not about what you know as Islam it's about what is Islam and “The Way” that Jesus spoke of.

ALLAH sent down the Quran and He is My God and your God

Other than your prejudices about what you think Islam is or what the Quran is our beliefs are identical.

So if you fell that your pulling on me it's your love for me and I will never resist that :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………The difference we are not spouting the so-called “Christian” Faith ahead of you “Islam” faith, we care about neither we are after Scriptural (TRUTH) , but you push you faith in Islam that s the problem. WE Know “Christianity have been apostatized by false religion and we are trying to get a right understanding out of all the false teachings in “Christianity” but you just support your Islam faith and it is as wrong as false Christianity is. Get what were saying? You know as well as we do that the texts we use are way before the Quran of any Islam text was ever written, SO why not try to help with getting a better understanding from the text (WE) Have , the old and the New testaments if understood properly are all that is needed.  It s not about different (FAITH) it about what is written and how accurately it is understood, with this maze of confusion fostered by false Christianity. It all about the TRUTH that is all we care about Here, it's our main purpose , becoming sound in our understandings of Jesus' words given him by the God The Father.   IMO

peace and love……………………….gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Nov. 21 2009,14:22)
    DB………The difference we are not spouting the so-called “Christian” Faith ahead of you “Islam” faith, we care about neither we are after Scriptural (TRUTH) , but you push you faith in Islam that s the problem. WE Know “Christianity have been apostatized by false religion and we are trying to get a right understanding out of all the false teachings in “Christianity” but you just support your Islam faith and it is as wrong as false Christianity is. Get what were saying? You know as well as we do that the texts we use are way before the Quran of any Islam text was ever written, SO why not try to help with getting a better understanding from the text (WE) Have , the old and the New testaments if understood properly are all that is needed.  It s not about different (FAITH) it about what is written and how accurately it is understood, with this maze of confusion fostered by false Christianity. It all about the TRUTH that is all we care about Here, it's our main purpose , becoming sound in our understandings of Jesus' words given him by the God The Father.   IMO

peace and love……………………….gene

I agree with everything you said except the issue with just using the OT and the NT because the Jews feel like let's just use the OT I am saying lets use THe Torah, and the prophets(OT) the Gospel and the letter(NT) and The Quran(Last testament) even from a cultural standpoint using all three is superior to prefering one over the other because from viewing all three we can see a progressive revelation.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account