Monotheism is scripture's theme.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ June 27 2009,03:48)
    country boy……….welcome to the form…………Jesus meant by that that He and the Father are one in agreement brother, imo

peace and love to you and yours……………………….gene

Gene,
    You are wrong. Jesus had just said that no man can pluck His sheep out of His hand or out of the Father's hand. Then He said, “I and the Father are one.” The idea is that He and the Father are ONE shepherd. He had been expounding His work with the Father as one shepherd. Start reading from verse 16.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ June 27 2009,02:52)
    WJ…………Is your bible an edited version of the original you quote out of , I think so, Paladin is right you need to give the POPE credit , because its the Catholics bible and Catholics 600 scholars you quote from. right? What the difference between Chatholics and Protestants they both believe and teach the TRINITY right?  IMO

peace and love………………….gene

Gene,
    The Greek new testament says this, “And God was the Word.” This is the INSPIRED text.

thinker

Country boy
    Participant

country boy……….welcome to the form…………Jesus meant by that that He and the Father are one in agreement brother, imo

If that's all he was saying, then what made the Jews so angry? Verse 31 goes on to say that the Jews picked up stones to stone him. They did this because they considered what Jesus said to be blasphemy, since he was claiming equality and one-ness with the Father, and thus, God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Country boy @ June 27 2009,05:06)

If that's all he was saying, then what made the Jews so angry? Verse 31 goes on to say that the Jews picked up stones to stone him. They did this because they considered what Jesus said to be blasphemy, since he was claiming equality and one-ness with the Father, and thus, God.

CB,
    Welcome to the board. You're right. Jesus' claim to oneness with the Father was blasphemous to the Jews. He was saying more than “I and the Father agree.”

thinker

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 27 2009,02:59)

Quote (Paladin @ June 26 2009,08:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 24 2009,10:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 23 2009,15:04)

Quote (Paladin @ June 23 2009,14:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 23 2009,11:21)
    Hi PD

So is this your writings or is it the writings of another? It seems to like a quote from <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

d+the+imputation+of+idolatry+from+the+Jews,+as+they+must+have+done+had+they+believed+and+t

aught+that+the+Son,+as+well+as+the+Father,+is+Jehovah%3B+while+it+is+notorious+that+this+imputation+has+been+among+the+most+common+of+the+Jewish

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>here…

If your material is borrowed and edited, then isn't it fair to show the source and give credit where credit is due?

Hopefully this is not the case.

BTW thanks for your concern for my wife. But I did thank everyone for the prayers and gave a report of her progress after the surgery in the prayer thread. She is doing fine, but just sore.

Blessings WJ

You win WJ

My post is plagiarized from Moses, David, and Isaiah.

Since they do not hold the copyright, according to copyright law, they are “public domain.”

Sorry I failed to explain that.

Hi PD

I never said you were plagiarizing did I?

Those are your words. Let your own conscience be your judge.

You should know the difference in “quoting” works in your own words and copying whole paragraphs from a source without showing where it came from, or basically stealing an idea and changing it to claim it as your own works.

And as far as David, Moses and Isaiah, you do leave the book chapter and verse after your quotes unless they are obvious don't you?

Amazing! But, I forgive you for accusing me falsly anyway!

Blessings WJ

HI All

A closer look at this sight shows that much of PDs original post is found in the Unitarian work called “The Christian Pioneer” that began in the early 1800s and was edited by a theologian by the name of George Harris.

Starting on <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

d+the+imputation+of+idolatry+from+the+Jews,+as+they+must+have+done+had+they+believed+and+t

aught+that+the+Son,+as+well+as+the+Father,+is+Jehovah%3B+while+it+is+notorious+that+this+imputation+has+been+among+the+most+common+of+the+Jewish

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>page 31 you will find the title “100 scriptural arguments for the Unitarian faith:-recently published in Boston, by the American Unitarian Association“.

It starts with the 100 arguments then is broken up in parts later through this work.

PDs begining post on this thread is word for word for a large part of <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>the writings in the Christian Pioneer, yet he makes no mention in his post of this source.

My question to PD is “Is this your material?”, or is it an edited version of the original?

WJ

I notice YOU did not give the POPE recognition or credit for every post you place on the board. Reason? Can't be because you are not a Catholic, because everything you post about trinitarianism is already taught before your time, and you give credits nowhere.

PD

But you didn't answer my questions.

You will never see whole paragraphs of someone else’s material in my post unless I give the source and credit for it.

So I suppose by your logic there is no such thing as Plagiarism.

WJ

But you didn't answer my questions.

I usually don't respond to questions that are benearth contempt.

You will never see whole paragraphs of someone else’s material in my post unless I give the source and credit for it.

You do not see someone else's work in my posts at all.

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 24 2009,11:00)

Quote (Paladin @ June 23 2009,18:29)

Quote (thethinker @ June 24 2009,08:22)
    Paladin said:

Adonay is one of the names of God.

“Ad-down” is a whole different thing.

To All,
    I want to publically thank Paladin!!! He said,

ADONAY IS THE NAME OF THE ONE WHO SITS AT YHWH'S RIGHT HAND! THEREFORE, IT IS GOD WHO SITS AT YHWH'S RIGHT HAND!

YHWH said to my Sovereign, “Sit thou at My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool….Adonay is at your right hand (Psalm 110:1,5)

At first Paladin told me to “rethink” this. Then he turns around and says exactly what I have been saying. He said, “Adonay is a name for God.” Paladin now concedes this. According to Psalm 110:5 it is Adonay (God) who sits at YHWH'S right hand.

Thank you brother Paladin!  :)

thinker

Adonay is Jehovah, not Christ.

In the following, Jehovah is addressing Messiah in prophecy;
    Psalm 110:4 [Jehovah] The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [Christ] art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.  5 [Adonay] The Lord at thy [Christ's] right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his [Jehovah's] wrath. 6 He [Jehovah] shall judge among the heathen, he [Jehovah] shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he [Jehovah] shall wound the heads over many countries.

Jesus himself testifies he did not come to judge, but to save.
    John 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Hi PD

John 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Nice try. Jesus said…

For the Father judgeth no man, “but hath committed all judgment unto the Son“: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him John 5:22, 23

The context is speaking of the ressurection.

Jesus came to save the world but now that he is exalted at the right hand of the Father all Judgment is in his hands.

Also Psalm 110:1 shows the Son at the Fathers right hand, so the Father is not at the right hand of the Son in verse 5.

This is a gross error on your part!

Nice try again!

WJ

Also Psalm 110:1 shows the Son at the Fathers right hand, so the Father is not at the right hand of the Son in verse 5. This is a gross error on your part!

Nice try. Now go back and read what was actually said concerning John's remarks in 12:37-42. It was ERRONEOUSLY claimed that Isaiah quoted David's 110th Psalm.

I will not explain it to you because It will only result in my getting another warning and getting kicked off the board.

Someone here doesn't like to deal with issues, only agreement.

Quote (Paladin @ June 26 2009,13:16)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 24 2009,11:00)

Quote (thethinker @ June 24 2009,08:22)
    Paladin said:

“Ad-down” is a whole different thing.

To All,
    I want to publically thank Paladin!!! He said,

ADONAY IS THE NAME OF THE ONE WHO SITS AT YHWH'S RIGHT HAND! THEREFORE, IT IS GOD WHO SITS AT YHWH'S RIGHT HAND!

YHWH said to my Sovereign, “Sit thou at My right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool….Adonay is at your right hand (Psalm 110:1,5)

At first Paladin told me to “rethink” this. Then he turns around and says exactly what I have been saying. He said, “Adonay is a name for God.” Paladin now concedes this. According to Psalm 110:5 it is Adonay (God) who sits at YHWH'S right hand.

Thank you brother Paladin!  :)

thinker

Adonay is Jehovah, not Christ.

In the following, Jehovah is addressing Messiah in prophecy;
    Psalm 110:4 [Jehovah] The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [Christ] art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.  5 [Adonay] The Lord at thy [Christ's] right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his [Jehovah's] wrath. 6 He [Jehovah] shall judge among the heathen, he [Jehovah] shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he [Jehovah] shall wound the heads over many countries.

Hi PD

Nice try. Jesus said…

For the Father judgeth no man, “but hath committed all judgment unto the Son“: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him John 5:22, 23

The context is speaking of the ressurection.

Jesus came to save the world but now that he is exalted at the right hand of the Father all Judgment is in his hands.

Also Psalm 110:1 shows the Son at the Fathers right hand, so the Father is not at the right hand of the Son in verse 5.

This is a gross error on your part!

Nice try again!

WJ

Also Psalm 110:1 shows the Son at the Fathers right hand, so the Father is not at the right hand of the Son in verse 5. This is a gross error on your part!

Nice try. Now go back and read what was actually said concerning John's remarks in 12:37-42. It was ERRONEOUSLY claimed that Isaiah quoted David's 110th Psalm.

I will not explain it to you because It will only result in my getting another warning and getting kicked off the board.

HI PD

What the heck are you talking about. The discussion was about Psalms 110 which clearly shows that “Adonay” is the one judging at the right hand of YHWH.

Verse 1 and 5 is the same person at the right hand of YHWH.

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Paladin said:

Paladin,
    No one has claimed that Isaiah quoted David's 110th Psalm. Go back and read the original post. I brought in Isaiah 6 and John 12 as a new argument. Read the “Paladin's Unintentional Concession” thread again.

thinker

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 27 2009,04:44)

Quote (Gene @ June 27 2009,02:52)
    WJ…………Is your bible an edited version of the original you quote out of , I think so, Paladin is right you need to give the POPE credit , because its the Catholics bible and Catholics 600 scholars you quote from. right? What the difference between Chatholics and Protestants they both believe and teach the TRINITY right?  IMO

peace and love………………….gene

Gene,
    The Greek new testament says this, “And God was the Word.” This is the INSPIRED text.

thinker

And you question MY Greek credentials?

Do you know about the articulation rule of Greek grammar?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Paladin:

And you question MY Greek credentials?

Do you know about the articulation rule of Greek grammar?

How did the ancient Greek person read John 1:1?

thinker

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Paladin @ June 24 2009,00:05)
    If you have any brains at all, you will begin with point one, and show from scripture why it can't be so. Otherwise, quit bellyaching. If you can't rebutt the issues, get off the thread.

This may be offensive to some, but I wished more would heed this advice. It actually furthers your own direction when you cannot not only make reasonable points, but can also point out reasonable errors in opposing arguments.

I would love to hear someone say, ¨You make a fair point, I will look into it¨.

Instead, I have seen too many times people trying to discredit others or attacking others when they can´t attack their points or their use of scripture.

It is not wise to heed instructions? Read Solomon´s writings if you are not sure. Heed doesn´t mean that you automatically agree or follow, but that you consider what is said if it sounds plausible and test it.

Of course if it is nonsense to begin with, then that means it is either nontruth or you do not undertand it.

More people need to show more wisdom. That is what I think.

Proclaimer
    Participant

A fair person will not listen to those who attack people instead of challenging their teaching.
    A biased person may do such.

It is better and speaks better of a person if they stick to challenging the teaching.

After all, a man with no education and a humble background can be used mightly of God. How many forget how the power of God can work in men?

Some may have an education here and others may not. That is not what you judge with, for if you do, then your trust is in a system which is the world. God can teach a man through an educatiuonal facility and he can teach a man without one.

It is better to NOT judge by the outward appearance. Judging a man by his words means that you challenge what he says and teaches, not by how many letters he has after his name or what sort of car he drives.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

A thought: It seems that we are taking words that are spirit and spiritually applied to our hearts and giving them defining walls or bodies to contain them. This is true in the earth realm. We are physical bodies hearing and learning spiritual things from the spirit of God through Jesus. God/spirit has no form. No walls or body. Spirit is all that is,it is everywhere and in everything, it is just in different vibrational manifestations. Spirit is pneuma or air. Spirit is between you and me. Spirit is energy which cannot be created nor destroyed, only moulded. The faster energy vibrations are up to and including the speed of light or God(286000 mi per second). Slower energy vibrations can solidify and become matter and more dense unto rocks like granite. All spirit/energy has a vibratory frequency. Words vibrate and are transformed into pictures in the brain. Gods words are spirit and create (in the mind) life, joy, freedom,good feelings et.al.! You can feel words, destructive words feel sad/bad yet construcive words feel good/happy.
    IMO the spirit/word of God came into flesh and dwelt amongst us in a physical body called Yeshua/Jesus. The spirit is God, and God is spirit. God is the life of Jesus. Jesus is spirit and spirit is God. If we eat the truth food of Jesus and drink the truth drink of his blood then we abide/live with him and he lives with us! He and God then become our life force. The term God cannot describe God because God is indescribable.God is what each individual thinks he is! God is everywhere, no walls or boundaries. When you say spirit you are saying God. When you say life you are saying God. When you say Jesus you are saying word of God or spirit of God! The word is spirit/God. We must be born of spirit to perceive the Kingdom or ruling throne of God within each person. We are the clearing house for the manifestation of God in the earth. If we reject evil/bad/hurtful thoughts and words and release the fruit of the spirit or peace, love, kindness, gentleness etc. then that is what will be manifested in the earth, individually first, universally second! If I see love, I see God. If I see hate, it is not of God! Its our choice what to create and receive in this life. All terms in agreement with life are ONE in God. IMO Peace and love to all, TK

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 28 2009,01:09)

Quote (Paladin @ June 24 2009,00:05)
    If you have any brains at all, you will begin with point one, and show from scripture why it can't be so. Otherwise, quit bellyaching. If you can't rebutt the issues, get off the thread.

This may be offensive to some, but I wished more would heed this advice. It actually furthers your own direction when you cannot not only make reasonable points, but can also point out reasonable errors in opposing arguments.

I would love to hear someone say, ¨You make a fair point, I will look into it¨.

Instead, I have seen too many times people trying to discredit others or attacking others when they can´t attack their points or their use of scripture.

It is not wise to heed instructions? Read Solomon´s writings if you are not sure. Heed doesn´t mean that you automatically agree or follow, but that you consider what is said if it sounds plausible and test it.

Of course if it is nonsense to begin with, then that means it is either nontruth or you do not undertand it.

More people need to show more wisdom. That is what I think.

Thank you t8, for understanding with comprehension. You have managed to express my message better than I. I have once again let anger to best me, and have received another warning from management.

It is very difficult to discuss anything when the opposition will not respond to the issues, but instead, publishes their own doctrine as if it somehow constitutes rebuttal.

Doctrine swapping is good for nurserys, perhaps to entertain little kids, but little else.

If I say “God said “I [first-person-singular] alone [monos] created the world, and someone responds with “yabut John 1:1,” I wonder if it is worth the effort.

And to even think a statement like “The old testament hid the truth about God but it is revealed in the New Testament,” is being taught and believed and propogated among novices, well, I think you get my point.

Some people do not know the difference between having thirty years experience, and having one year's experience thirty times.

Thanks for your input.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……….I agree with you on this and Paladin, When scriptures are posted to back a person point they should be fairly considered by all involved in the posts , but i have seen that some don''t even consider what is quoted or ignore it as if it was not even posted, and that is frustrating and if our monitor does that , it becomes even more frustrating. Please don't think i dislike Nick,because that would not be true, Look at all the scriptures Jodi has given on the teaching of Demons and Devils , yet no one address those scriptures to Her , but Just ignore them and go on as if they were never posted, or they make some sarcastic commit to her, I have seen this also with what Paladin has posted and myself also as well as with Adam. We all approach this site with some preconceived ideas i know, but we need to seriously consider what others are saying in their posts. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………..gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ June 23 2009,12:58)
    Paladin said:

BECAUSE GOD CANNOT SIT ON HIS OWN RIGHT HAND.
    83. Because it is said, that, when he was received up into heaven, he “sat on the right hand of God,” Mark 16:19.

Paladin's reasoning is circular. He assumes that God cannot be a plural unity and then proceeds from that assumption and concludes that God cannot sit on the right hand of God. But Psalm 110:5 unambiguously says otherwise,

The LORD said to my Sovereign, “Sit at My right hand until I make Your ememies Your footstool”….The Lord (adonai) is at Your right hand (Psalm 110:1,5)

Now there it is! David recoginized his Sovereign to be “Adonai” which the proper name for God. It means, “God is at your right hand. I can have a “man to man” discussion with Paladin. So God can have a God to God discourse, “Let US make man in OUR image.”

A man may have a man sit at his right hand. So God may have God sit at His right hand. And Psalm 110:5 says that this is the case,

God (adonai) is at your right hand

It is clear!

thinker

Thinker,

Adonai is not a name for God it is a name for “lord” which does not mean God please stop saying this because it is misleading the word was used to not use the name of God.

Quote (Paladin @ June 26 2009,08:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 24 2009,10:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 23 2009,15:04)

Quote (Paladin @ June 23 2009,14:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 23 2009,11:21)
    Hi PD

So is this your writings or is it the writings of another? It seems to like a quote from <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>here…

If your material is borrowed and edited, then isn't it fair to show the source and give credit where credit is due?

Hopefully this is not the case.

BTW thanks for your concern for my wife. But I did thank everyone for the prayers and gave a report of her progress after the surgery in the prayer thread. She is doing fine, but just sore.

Blessings WJ

You win WJ

My post is plagiarized from Moses, David, and Isaiah.

Since they do not hold the copyright, according to copyright law, they are “public domain.”

Sorry I failed to explain that.

Hi PD

I never said you were plagiarizing did I?

Those are your words. Let your own conscience be your judge.

You should know the difference in “quoting” works in your own words and copying whole paragraphs from a source without showing where it came from, or basically stealing an idea and changing it to claim it as your own works.

And as far as David, Moses and Isaiah, you do leave the book chapter and verse after your quotes unless they are obvious don't you?

Amazing! But, I forgive you for accusing me falsly anyway!

Blessings WJ

HI All

A closer look at this sight shows that much of PDs original post is found in the Unitarian work called “The Christian Pioneer” that began in the early 1800s and was edited by a theologian by the name of George Harris.

Starting on <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>page 31 you will find the title “100 scriptural arguments for the Unitarian faith:-recently published in Boston, by the American Unitarian Association“.

It starts with the 100 arguments then is broken up in parts later through this work.

PDs begining post on this thread is word for word for a large part of <a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=i4YVAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Because+there+is+no+evidence+to+prove+that+the+first+converts+to+Christianity+ever+incurre

+reproaches+against+Christians,+since+the+Trinity+became+a+doctrine+of+the+Church.&source=bl&ots=Kfmm8gYqWb&sig=eXtNTC87v-UUeCRU0e9t4JU8RQk&hl=en&ei=oAxAStSGF4eNtgfA4vm0Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1″ target=”_blank”>the writings in the Christian Pioneer, yet he makes no mention in his post of this source.

My question to PD is “Is this your material?”, or is it an edited version of the original?

WJ

I notice YOU did not give the POPE recognition or credit for every post you place on the board. Reason? Can't be because you are not a Catholic, because everything you post about trinitarianism is already taught before your time, and you give credits nowhere.

Hi PD

BTW, Do you see me quoting any creeds! All I ever do is quote scriptures and when I do quote an outside source I give them credit by posting their link and not just putting it off as my own!

WJ

HI All

It's quite amazing how Thinker destroyed PDs “100 Arguments for Monotheism being the focus of scripture” post with all those little bits of Unitarian theology, with 2 scriptures in Psalms 110.

It just killed this thread. Took the air right out of it!

Nice Job Thinker!

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Will your logic defeat the wisdom of God and will you shout your triumph when you meet the son of God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 02 2009,17:18)
    HI All

It's quite amazing how Thinker destroyed PDs “100 Arguments for Monotheism being the focus of scripture” post with all those little bits of Unitarian theology, with 2 scriptures in Psalms 110.

It just killed this thread. Took the air right out of it!

Nice Job Thinker!

Blessings WJ

Psalm 110
    1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The problem is you don't understand scripture as kings are called lord and God is called LORD but the reason you don't understand scripture is you don't read the entire context.

Is God a priest?

4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Now if it says “after the order of Melchezidec” that would mean that the order was started before Jesus was in it so at least in this case we would know that Jesus is not God to be a Priest after the order of a priesthood that would have to serve God.

BTW,

What do Christians actually believe in? Why are there 34,000 denominations and why is there emnity between them?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account