Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 28 2010,12:50)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 28 2010,21:27)
    WJ I did address your question by stating that Jehovah God in LORD and that Jesus is Lord.  Did God the Father call Jesus God, yes.  Hebrew 1:8 and  John1:1 however God and The Word of God are titles.  Both have other names.  Jehovah God and LORD is above all according to Ephesians 4:6 and by Jesus own words He said that “MY FATHER IS GREATER THEN I.

Keith, I happen to know what you are after.  Just because both are called God, that still makes Jehovah God greater.  Satan and others were called God, so are they too to be worshiped??? Of course not……..
    .One more thing.  I used to teach the trinity to our four children and the Holy spirit is a person.  So does that now make the Holy Spirit the Father of Jesus????? Unless you teach not that the Holy Spirit is a person, do you????? ………

Peace and love Irene

Irene and WJ,

My time is short.
    But this is exactly where i wanted to go to.

The alternative of not believing that Jesus is God is ridculous.
    1. You admit that Jesus is called God
    2. You offer a explanation of how God is a title.
    3. You equate that title to other beings such as Satan.

In other words this is what your saying, “Jesus is called God throughout scripture, but it doesnt mean that he is really God, just the second most powerful being.”

Its a fallacy and a twisting of scripture.
    1 Corinthians 1:3
    Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Another point, is if “God” is only strictly a Title, than we cant assume that “God our Father” is a name at all. but a title atributed with ANOTHER title. correct?

WJ,
    They must define what “God” is or it doesnt meet their criteria.
    For example, The Empererors of Rome called themselves god, but were they really a god?   Many Many, people and pagan religions made themselves gods but did they really exist as deities or was it a lie?  

Is Satan a god? or a god to the sinners who are lost in his lies and deceit?
    Satan is the god of this age, percisely beacuse he has deceived the world.  

We claim that God is our father, but John 8:44 says that the devil is a father as well.  So should we also say that there are MANY fathers?  or just one father of all?
    the Reason the devil is a father of the wicked, because he is a origin of wicked, not that he literally is the father of them.

What Defines God?  having his attributes, being like him.  his holiness, his power and strength, being perfect.
    There is a BIG diffrence in Jesus and the Devil, because Jesus solves and compeletes all the requirements of what a God is.

my time is up adios,

Hi Dennison

I totally agree! Obviously there is a fine line between “Modalism” and “Trinitarianism”.

WJ

Baker
    Participant

SF and Keith!  I thought I made it clear what scriptures say.  Even by Jesus own words He said that His Father is greater then He is.

The word God was used for more then one person back then.  That is confusing to some.  Question do both of you believe that Almighty God has another name?  I do His name is Jehovah God.

Also why is it that the translators used LORD and Lord??? Why does it say THAT THERE IS NONE OTHER GOD BESIDE HIM.  Could be very confusing, but the translators used LORD and Lord because they were afraid to use Gods word in vain….Georg has a Rye Study Bible and that is what it says in the footnotes…..you both are denying  what Jesus said in

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:

FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THEN I.'

And

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

Believe what you both want, I go by Scriptures.  And

1Cr 8:5   For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)  

1Cr 8:6   But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.  

1Cr 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1Th 5:21   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good

Peace and love Irene

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 28 2010,14:43)
    SF and Keith!  I thought I made it clear what scriptures say.  Even by Jesus own words He said that His Father is greater then He is.

The word God was used for more then one person back then.  That is confusing to some.  Question do both of you believe that Almighty God has another name?  I do His name is Jehovah God.

Also why is it that the translators used LORD and Lord??? Why does it say THAT THERE IS NONE OTHER GOD BESIDE HIM.  Could be very confusing, but the translators used LORD and Lord because they were afraid to use Gods word in vain….Georg has a Rye Study Bible and that is what it says in the footnotes…..you both are denying  what Jesus said in

Jhn 14:28   Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:

And

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

1Cr 8:5   For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)  

1Cr 8:6   But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.  

Peace and love Irene

Irene

Like I said you have let the JWs convince you that Jesus is “a god” which means you now have 2 gods. One big one and one little one.

Your theology is contradicting. You can't have more than “One Lord” and “One God” according to the scritpures.

You say Jesus is “a god”, Is Jesus your Lord and God?

WJ

Baker
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,07:02)

And

Peace and love Irene

Irene

Like I said you have let the JWs convince you that Jesus is “a god” which means you now have 2 gods. One big one and one little one.

Your theology is contradicting. You can't have more than “One Lord” and “One God” according to the scritpures.

WJ

Your tactics resembles that of JA when you can't explain those Scriptures attack personally, just like JA……..

Does the Bible speak of many Gods or not?????? But only one Jehovah God. DENY< DENY i have known your kind before…. …..

bye, bye Irene

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 28 2010,15:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,07:02)

And

Peace and love Irene

Irene

WJ

Your tactics resembles that of JA when you can't explain those Scriptures attack personally, just like JA……..

Does the Bible speak of many Gods or not?????? But only one Jehovah God.  DENY< DENY i have known your kind before…. …..

bye, bye Irene

Irene

I simply asked you a question and pointed out that you serve 2 gods.

You didn't answer the question which is telling.

Bye! WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,01:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,01:25)
    Well WJ,

What do you have to say?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ED

Wasn't it you that just posted about people “spamming”?

Why do you keep spamming the same old tired stuff in threads?

Can't you post something original instead of just copying and pasting the same thing over and over again?

WJ

Hi WJ,

No answer, huh? I didn't think you could respond to “The Truth”!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,01:35)
    Irene

If what you say is true, then why do you call Jesus your Lord?

WJ

HI WJ,

Isn't it funny how some people keep arguing over the same
    garbage over and over and over again and again and again.

First: [יהוה] YÄ-hä-vā translates directly into The English as YHVH. (AKJV Bible: JEHOVAH)
    Secondly: [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă translates directly into English as Joshua. (AKJV Bible: Jesus)

[אדני] Âdônây in Hebrew means: “Lord” or “Owner” and is akin to
    [Κύριος] kü-rē-ŏs in Greek meaning “The Same”: “Lord”/ “Owner”

“You” cannot argue with this “Bible Truth”! (LORD: means Owner)
    I will orchestrate my explanation around the term “Owner”.
    The AKJV Bible uses: Lord for [יהשוע] and LORD for [יהוה].

The names have been changed to protect the innocent! (Acts.18:15)
    In the red corner it is “The Trinitarians” VERSUS “The non-Trinitarians”
    in the blue corner: in a nonsensical useless battle over word structures.

This nonsensical fight is merely over word structures like master, king, Lord, Creator and God.
    I will illustrate just how ridiculous their fight is: it's like the Abbot and Costello skit: who's on first!
    I will illustrate my point using the term “Owner”, because this word adds clarity that the others lack.

The Trinitarians do say: Jesus is “The Owner”.
    The non-Trinitarians then reply: Jesus is NOT
    “The Owner”, Jesus' Father is “The Owner”!

The Same issue: A Closer Examination

Technically Jesus is: “owner” but NOT “THE OWNER”!
    This can be clearly seen and understood using the word “Owner”!

Jehovah is “The Owner” and Jesus is The Son of “The Owner”.
    Jehovah CANNOT DIE, so Jehovah will ALWAYS remain “The Owner”!
    A Son can 'only' become become fully “The Owner” if the Parent dies,
    which in JEHOVAH's case cannot happen; because GOD CANNOT DIE!

Now Change The Word, (Ha Ha Ha, ha ha ha) GET IT; That's exactly what both sides are doing!
    They change “THE WORD” with useless substitutes like [†] master, King, Lord, Creator and God.
    In this matter “The Word”(HolySpirit) is clear! 1Thess.4:8 He therefore that despiseth,
    Here despiseth not man, but GOD, who hath also given unto us HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,02:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2010,22:30)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 28 2010,08:30)
    Irene

Then why do you admit Jesus is called “God” in John 1:1?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Know your FACTS! “The Word” was called “God” in John 1:1.
    John 14:24: He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Maybe it is your interpretation of the scriptures (as you see them) is flawed, not understanding the big picture?
    Isa.55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD(YHVH). For as
    the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God bless  
    Ed J

ED

The Father did not become flesh!

I was not speaking to you was I? Just claiming that my understanding is wrong is a 2 way street isn't it?

Irene believes the “Word” that was with God and was God in John 1:1 is Jesus.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Is “The Father” not in you?

2Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God(HolySpirit) was in Christ,
    reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
    and hath committed unto us “The Word” of reconciliation.

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Dennison, Irene and Kieth,

Hash it out! Let's let “The Truth” rise to the top like cream!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,16:41)

Irene

WJ

HI WJ,

Ed

Then why do you keep regurgitating the same garbage in response?

WJ

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Once you cliam there are many gods, the debate is over. There is nothing left to say, the Bible is clear, there is only ONE GOD.
    unless your a Pagan Greek Gentile who believes in many gods.

This is ya's basic cliam: There are many gods but only one Jehovah Almighty God.
    Fallacy……………

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Dec. 28 2010,17:34)
    Once you cliam there are many gods, the debate is over. There is nothing left to say, the Bible is clear, there is only ONE GOD.
    unless your a Pagan Greek Gentile who believes in many gods.  

This is ya's basic cliam: There are many gods but only one Jehovah Almighty God.
    Fallacy……………

Amen!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 29 2010,09:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,16:41)

Irene

WJ

HI WJ,

Ed

Then why do you keep regurgitating the same garbage in response?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Do you consider what you keep saying: 'garbage'? (Matt.7:1-5)
    There are many Guests who read in this Forum.
    I want them them hear “The Truth”;
    So thanks for asking!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

Do you call this garbage?

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WJ,

JEHOVAH GOD(95)  =  Almighty(95)

Do you agree?

God bless  
    Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2010,23:31)
    Hi WJ,

ED

Your “gemetria” is garbage.

Jesus is in “me” therefore Jesus is God. 2 Cor 13:5

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2010,02:43)

Hi WJ,

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

Does that mean you believe Jesus returned on “Pentecost”?
    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep
    my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 29 2010,11:42)

Hi WJ,

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Ed J

Ed

Of course!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2010,04:05)

Hi WJ,

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

Ed

Of course!

WJ

Hi WJ,

HalleluJah! We agree!!!  …Crack open the best wine!   …Just Kidding, I don't drink.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 30 2010,04:35)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 30 2010,04:05)

Hi WJ,

ED

WJ

Hi WJ,

Ed J

Ed

Of course!

WJ

Hi WJ,

HalleluJah! We agree!!!  …Crack open the best wine!   …Just Kidding, I don't drink.

God bless

Hi WJ,

Glad to see we can have agreement on things!
    Some have great difficulty in this task!

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account