Mikeboll64 vs francis

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,827 total)
  • Author

Marty wrote:

Because you are teaching this doctrine without evidence, and I am praying that if there is a manuscript that will show without a shadow of a doubt that the Tri-une formula for baptism in Matthew 28:19 is not what Jesus said at all, but is a fabrication of your fellow trinitarians.

Marty,

Your statement above is sheer nonsense man! You say that I am teaching the Trinity doctrine “without evidence” and that what I teach is a “fabrication.” Yet you “fabricate” a manuscript does not exist and then say that you are praying will come into existence. This is a little looney and that's putting it kindly.

The Greek says, “baptizing them UNTO the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit. This is clearly a trinitarian formula. If it was not trinitarian, then you would not need to pray for a manuscript to come into existence. COME ON!

See Jack, he said that these scriptures were written that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you might have life through his name.  He did not say that they were written so that you would believe that Jesus was God.

The expressions “God” and “Son of God” are equal terms in reference to Jesus.

18This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father,making himself equal with God.

John 5:18

John said that Jesus called God “HIS OWN” Father. This was equivalent to saying that He was Himself God.

Jack

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,09:48)
    Jack,
    Who does Scriptures say is the Mediator between God and Man?

(p.s. God and Man is not a mediator between God and Man)

JA,

I answered you. Are you going to deal with it? Or are you going to just keep on asking the same question over again?

Istari meets Kangaroo Jack Jr.

KJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2011,08:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,16:01)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2011,06:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,14:14)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 18 2011,05:55)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 16 2011,22:44)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 17 2011,08:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,08:09)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 17 2011,12:56)
    Mike,

instead of studying scripture, google “LD debate” for you can learn how to create better arguements.
    nonesense mike, and im tired of your bogus claims.

Hi SF,

What about 'your' claims? Do you study Scripture?

Gen.6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me;
    for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
    Did God completely obliterate the Earth? No, Dennison God just destroyed the flesh on Earth, just the flesh on Earth!

We read: 2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens
    shall pass away with a great noise, and the rudiments shall melt with fervent heat,
    the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

You need to know what “the rudiments” are, so you know what is getting burned up!
    Elements should have been translated rudiments; the rudiments are what is getting burned up; Dennison!

2Peter 3:10 But “the day of the Lordwill come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
    and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth
    also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Elements:  Greek #4747 στοιχεῖον (stoicheion) stoy-khi'-on:
                      the elements of knowledge , principally: Rudiments.
                      What gets 'burned up' is the 'rudiments'! (2Peter 3:10)
    Rudiments: an arrangement unable to perform it's normal function,
                       a fundamental skill, something uniformed. (Gen.2:17)  

Col.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
    and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col:2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
    why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J, BUG OFF!
    your annoying,

You know what, Why dont you bother MIKE, when he makes his insults or avoids good logic.

Its sad that Mike became your “God” lol (leader, ruler, Judge)

You know what!
    in second thought Ed J

Why dont you present your case to Mike, and ask him what he thinks?

Prove it to mike and see if ya agree.
    hey why dont you guys have a debate about rudiments!

Dennison

Funny how ED says the NKJV is “The” correct and only true translation, yet he constantly corrects the translation.

Ed did not give you the entire definition of the word “Elements” Strong's G4747 – stoicheion…

Here is the rest…

1) any first thing, from which the others belonging to some series or composite whole take their rise, an element, first principal

a) the letters of the alphabet as the elements of speech, not however the written characters, but the spoken sounds

b) the elements from which all things have come, the material causes of the universe

c) the heavenly bodies, either as parts of the heavens or (as others think) because in them the elements of man, life and destiny were supposed to reside

d) the elements, rudiments, primary and fundamental principles of any art, science, or discipline

1) i.e. of mathematics, Euclid's geometry

Not a single translation on BlueletterBible.org translates it “Rudiments”.  :)

Most of them translate it “elements”. I think the NKJV has it right don't you ED?

Blessings Keith

Hi WJ,

Both of these verses are translated from the very same word; any comments?

Col:2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
    and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the
    rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col:2:20-22 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why,
    as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
    Which all are to perish with the using😉 after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Ed J

Yea

“Rudiments' of the “kosmos” are different from the “Rudiments” of the earth (Strong's G1093 – gē).

Look it up and see for yourself..

Earth – Strong's G1093 – gē…

1) arable land

2) the ground, the earth as a standing place

3) the main land as opposed to the sea or water

4) the earth as a whole

a) the earth as opposed to the heavens

b) the inhabited earth, the abode of men and animals

5) a country, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, territory, region

Do you see anything in the above definition that implies anything different than the physical earth?

So what are you saying ED, that the NKJV that you boast as the only inspired tra
    nslatiion has flaws?

WJ

Hi WJ,

That word you defined does not carry the same meaning as “rudiments”,
    Greek #4747 στοιχεῖον (stoicheion) stoy-khi'-on. So what is your point?

The NKJV has translators bias, as do all so-called modern translations. The
    “AKJV Bible” is the most accurate bible us English-speaking people possess.

God bless  
    Ed J

ED

Do you even pay attention to what is written?

What are you talking about? This is your statement isn't it?

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,14:14)
    We read: 2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens
    shall pass away with a great noise, and the rudiments shall melt with fervent heat,
    the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

You need to know what “the rudiments” are, so you know what is getting burned up!
    Elements should have been translated rudiments; the rudiments are what is getting burned up; Dennison!

You chided Dennison for not knowing what was being burned up without giving the complete deffinition of “elements” Strong's G4747.

Then you quoted Col 2:8, 20, 22 to say that the same Greek word for “Elements” is there as if to say that 1 Peter is speaking of “rudiments of the world or vain philosphy”, so I pointed out to you that though the Greek word  Strong's G4747. that is translated “elements” in Peter and “Rudiments” in Col are the same word, the elements being burned up in 1 Peter are not the same because the Greek words for earth and world are different.

1 Peter is speaking of the “rudiments or elements” of the physical earth (Greek Strong's G1093 – gē) but the Greek word for world in Colosians (Strong's G2889 – kosmos) is speaking of the “elements or rudiments of the orderly system.

You do see what I am talking about don't you? So what is being burned up in 1 Peter ED?

Man, Francis is right about the comunication problem.

WJ

Hi WJ,

What gets burned up is the “Rudiments”, not the Earth itself.

I gave the 'complete' definition of the Greek word,
    that was in some verses translated as elements
    and in Col.2:8 and Col.2:20 as rudiments.

Elements:  Greek #4747 στοιχεῖον (stoicheion) stoy-khi'-on:
                      the elements of knowledge , principally: Rudiments.
                      What gets 'burned up' is the 'rudiments'! (2Peter 3:10)
    Rudiments: an arrangement unable to perform it's normal function,
                       a fundamental skill, something uniformed. (Gen.2:17)

Col.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
    and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col:2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
    why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

I also showed how Gen.6:13 uses similar wording…

for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

This is Strong evidence the the Earth is going to remain(Eccl.1:4),
    getting “Re-newed” instead of 'destroyed'(or burned up) and “Re-created”.

You defining other words, doesn't add any validity to your opinion.
    You want me to define the word “Earth” used in Gen.6:13 to see if it will change your opinion?

Will you try to use verses from 2Peter 3 to cancel Eccl.1:4?

Eccl.1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Communication is NOT the problem, but an unwillingness to agree to “The Truth”; are you going to follow Francis?

God bless

Istari
    Participant

And Jack,
    You rightly say that Jesus is God's representative AND Man's representative!

But it is unlikely that that was what you meant to say!

Because what you just said proves that Jesus is not God but, rightly, the representative of God.
    AND Jesus is MAN, man in the Spirit for he is the foremost representative of the TRUE SON of God, of whom there will be 144,000 at the first rising.

If you maintain your fallacy that Jesus is God, then you need to also say that there will be 144,000 other Gods like Jesus as Scriptures says they will become like him, Brothers WITH Christ, Sons of God, Heirs to God as Jesus is Heir to God but that Jesus is the preEminent Heir.

I'm Afraid you let the Trinity down there, KJj! Try to be more careful in future, please.

What would I do if you weren't here? I'd have to debate with that awful serpent called Mikeboll64 who is even worse than you and WJ combined! His only outstanding features are his inability to understand kindergarten text (brain outgrew his sense like a plant grows long and weedy if left in a dark room) and his megalomaniacal desire to give blocks to posters (well, JA, anyway) who post truth because it means ending a debate – and Mikeboll64 can't stand ending a debate. It would be like ending his life, talking of which, did he ever answer me on whether suicide was painless. Ha, too mouthy to try it. He can only talk a limp wristed talk and walk a limp hipped walk!

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 18 2011,17:01)
    WJ,
    How is Jesus co-eternal except after he was raised from the dead.

If Jesus was dead then he cannot be eternal from before he was risen.
    If, as I suspect you will say, Jesus didn't die, then you deny Scriptures.

Jesus is certainly Eternal from his rising. But he certainly wasn't eternal when he was dead.

Please resolve this anomaly in your views.

Jesus: he who was, then was not, but now is FOR EVER MORE!

JA

I am up to your distractions. You have asked these things before and have ignored the responses given. I will waste no time on your distractions and diversions.

I put the questions back to you because of your insistence on claiming victory over a debate that you quit. But again as then you will not address the issues.

WJ

Istari
    Participant

Oh dear. Poor Jack boxed himself into a corner and then knocked himself out but saying that Jesus is God's representative, which is true!

Can anyone imagine that, a Trinitarian telling the truth (against Trinity)

WJ is gonna have to box your ears, Roo junior!

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,09:57)

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 18 2011,15:56)
    Sorry about calling you clanging cymbals etc WJ. I didnt really mean it.

Hey Shimmer

I hardly remember it. Appology accepted. :)

In his Love Keith

Hey WJ. Cool. Same to you.

Istari
    Participant

WJ,
    What is the name of the Father?
    What is the name of God?
    What is the name of the son?
    What is the name of the Holy Spirit?

WJ, it only requires four names. Please just post back the names of these four, thank you!

And why is a distraction! I see you can post mile long posts well researched in True Twisted Trinitarian fashion but you can't write four words (names)? Weird!

Istari
    Participant

Hi Shimmer!

ED

Why do you post the same large post which t8 has been warning about, and then you totally ignore my last post?  ???

This seems dishonest to me, but here I will post it again…

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2011,17:04)
    Answer: “The rudiments”!

ED

No the answer is both the “elements” and the earth will be burned up!

But the heavens and “THE EARTH, (Strong's G1093);  WHICH ARE NOW”, by the same word are kept in store, “RESERVED UNTO FIRE AGAINST THE DAY OF JUDGMENT” and perdition of ungodly men.  2 Peter 3:7

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, “THE EARTH (Strong's G1093);  ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP. 2Peter 3:10

…“THE EARTH (Strong's G1093); ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP

So I will highlight it again…

“…the elements SHALL MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, “THE EARTH (Strong's G1093);  ALSO

THE EARTH ALSO SHALL MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT

Who are you to pit the OT scriptures against the NT?

You say the previous earth was not “destroyed” by water but the scriptures say it was. What do you think a flood of that magnitude would do to the then known earth? What do you think would happen to the land, the mountains and the valleys and the vegetation? It was destroyed ED, but this time it is by fire that will melt the elements of the earth with fervent heat, the earth and the works therein will be burned up. Because the ground was cursed the earth must be purged by fire and hence the New heavens and New earth.

What does “the heavens shall pass away with a great noise…” mean to you ED?

WJ

Istari
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,10:14)

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 18 2011,17:01)
    WJ,
    How is Jesus co-eternal except after he was raised from the dead.

If Jesus was dead then he cannot be eternal from before he was risen.
    If, as I suspect you will say, Jesus didn't die, then you deny Scriptures.

Jesus is certainly Eternal from his rising. But he certainly wasn't eternal when he was dead.

Please resolve this anomaly in your views.

Jesus: he who was, then was not, but now is FOR EVER MORE!

JA

I am up to your distractions. You have asked these things before and have ignored the responses given. I will waste no time on your distractions and diversions.

I put the questions back to you because of your insistence on claiming victory over a debate that you quit. But again as then you will not address the issues.

WJ

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….

WJ has just realised that he had CheckMated himself, again!!

WJ has been debating the Trinity for over ten Years in this forum because it is the only thing he can debate. And yet he has learned nothing at all. Not even how to defend his indefensible doctrine.

And yet, when I ask him a few simple questions he claims that I have asked them before and 'ignored the responses'!

If this is his attitude, how has he been debating 'three into one' for over ten years? And moreover, debating with Mikeboll64, who is the most infuriating ignorer of questions in the whole forum?

No, it seems WJ has something he wants to try and hide!!

Istari
    Participant

WJ,
    Please, just answer one more time. Pretty please, WJ?

I promise I won't ask again for at least three months, oh, ok, six months!!

Hi JA

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 18 2011,18:20)
    WJ,
    What is the name of the Father?

Dont know do you? We (the Apostles and I) call him Father or God! Do you have a scripture where they called the Father by his name?

What is the name of God?

The only name we have is Jesus the name above all names, the only name by which we are saved.

What is the name of the son?

Jesus

What is the name of the Holy Spirit?

Don't know do you? We (the Apostles and I) call him the  Counselor, or the Holy Spirit.

Now that I have once again answered you now answer me…

DOES MATTHEW 28:19 SAY THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE A NAME?

Does Matthew 28:19 speak of three or (a trinity)?

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 17 2011,19:57)
    SF,T8,

The problem most everyone seem to be having regarding 'elohim', 'God', is that there seems to be an attachment of the TITLE term 'God' to the Almighty God.

While it is correct to say that Almighty God is God, it must also be acknowledged that the Title of God is a title than can be given to many others.

As well as the title of God, there is also a term, 'God', which implies 'One who is worshipped, one to whom others give sacrament, a mighty one who is looked up to for leadership'. This certainly applies to many persons who were obviously not The God Almighty.

Almighty God himself used the title, and the term to others, such as those quoted by t8 above, as well as to Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, some of the prophets, even Satan, and, of course, to Jesus Christ.

In some of the quotes given by t8, it is clear that pagan worship included the making of tangible. Visible, sensual figures from wood, stone, metals, etc, as well as human beings.

Almighty God, wisely informed his followers not to go after such Gods as they were powerless and delusional, in short, not real ('so called').

It is a sad thing, and a wise thing, that man stopped calling on the name of the Almighty God, the name He, God Amighty, the God Most High, gave to man, 'I AM'/'YHVH', as by now that name would have been profaned put of existence of its power through misuse and abuse.

Now, because we ASSUME and PRESUME to call ALMIGHTY GOD by the simple title of 'God', much confusion has arisen as to all other references to the use of the title of God to others, a confusion that is very simple to clear up by the use of Context.

WJ (ignore too junior), as all Trinitarians, claims that Jesus is God, meaning God Almighty, but they never say it, because God Almighty said to David by prophetic reference to Jesus, 'Thy throne O God…'
    Clearly, to any sane individual, this is in no way claiming that Jesus is God Almighty, else David, too, would also have to be God Almighty.
    Further, Satan was called, 'the God of this system of things'…another 'God', and Moses, God Almighty said, 'You will be as God to your brother Aaron'. Yet another 'God'!!

Yet Trinitarians clearly claim that there is only ONE GOD, and that ONE GOD is the Father! Oh, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit…hmmm… I think even kindergArten mathematics puts that as Three!!

But wait, there's more!! There is Moses, and Satan, and the pagan Gods, and the human Gods….just how many Gods are there?

Ah, so now WJ has hit a new theme: The One True God.

Excellent, this will clear things up…and from a Trinitarian, too. Cool!!

But, sadly, not straight forward. WJ says that the ONE TRUE GOD implies that there are no other Gods.

How sad for the 'gods' of this world that even simple linguistics defeat them!
    What does 'one TRUE God' imply? Simple: that there are many who stand as 'God' but ONLY ONE is the True one.

And it is as the Apostle says, just to compound the matter,  
    'For there are many Gods, just as there are many Kings and many lords'

How easy it is for the blind to claim they can see…to another who is also blind.
    How foolish are the blind as seen by the sighted, yet the blind claim that it is the sighted one who cannot see because the blind one has no notion of what cN be seen by the sighted.

Mikeboll64, claims that Astari knows nothing about Dimensions and Mikeboll64's 9 year old knows more, yet, yet, yet…Mikeboll64 does not know what Dimensions means…!
    Sadly, not quite true, he does understand, he just cannot stand admitting it. If he did, then all his seeking for proof and unsure thoughts on Spiritual Bodies Nd how Jesus is flesh and bone on earth yet Spirit in Heaven would be cleared up in the twinkling of an eye.
    His eyes would be opened like that of the blind man from birth and he would see the glory of God.
    But, sadly, that actually isn't what Mikeboll64 is seeking. Mikeboll64 is seeking 'the Glory of Mikeboll64'!!

I thought this was a good post. Just a pity that it also had to contain the last paragraph about Mike. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough?

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,12:21)
    Hi Shimmer!

Hi Istari!

Just passing through, had to apologise to WJ. Concentrating on other things though, so, later!

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 18 2011,18:46)
    I thought this was a good post. Just a pity that it also had to contain the last paragraph about Mike. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough?

t8

Everyone has been trying to tell him this but he keeps up the same ole practices. I think it makes him feel tough or something like a bully in the school yard. But everybody knows that the bully is really a coward (not saying JA is but sometimes it makes you wonder).

Just look at the previous post to me.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,01:50)

ED

But the heavens and “THE EARTH, (Strong's G1093);  WHICH ARE NOW”, by the same word are kept in store, “RESERVED UNTO FIRE AGAINST THE DAY OF JUDGMENT” and perdition of ungodly men.  2 Peter 3:7

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, “THE EARTH (Strong's G1093);  ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP
    . 2Peter 3:10

…“THE EARTH (Strong's G1093); ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP

WJ

Hi WJ,

Eccl.1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

God bless

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,01:50)

ED

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, “THE EARTH (Strong's G1093);  ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP
    . 2Peter 3:10

…“THE EARTH (Strong's G1093); ALSO” and the works that are therein “SHALL BE BURNED UP

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2011,18:51)
    Hi WJ,

ED

So you do it again. You didn't post my very last post to you. This seems dishonest and like you have something to hide.

As far as Ec 1:4 the word “Strong's H5769 – `owlam” does not always mean forever. The YLT has it…

`And this day hath become to you a memorial, and ye have kept it a feast to Jehovah to your generations; — a statute age-during (Strong's H5769 – `owlam); ye keep it a feast.

The following scriptures are proof that it doesn't always mean forever…

And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; “ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever (Strong's H5769 – `owlam) . Ex 12:14

So did the Old Covenant pass away and the New come in?

So shall the earth pass away by fire and there will be a New heavens and a New earth. 2 Peter 3:7, 10

And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: “They shall perish“; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture “shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. Heb 1:10-12

WJ

Istari
    Participant

T8,
    Are you selective in your discernment of truth?
    Is it wrong to tell the truth?
    Just because you don't think that I should reveal the truth of the one you made your Moderator, does not deny what he is? T8, truth is truth, no matter how much it hurts to hear it!

What I write is truth. What many others here write is just tea party chatter to while away a day or evening. Ideas that swing from horizon to horizon like a pendulum in motion. And Mikeboll64 is the worst.

Many are simply misled. Others are obvious deliberates. Some are confused. But the dangerous one is the one who appears to be an angel of spiritual light in the darkness of scriptural ignorance: Mikeboll64.
    But when he realises he is wrong, he runs off, leaves his sheep, and tries to find a new flock using the now more enlightened knowledge. Thus he never admits that he was wrong. He returns to his original flock later on with an air of Spiritual cleanliness as if that was how he was all along.

Don't you just love him? Well you do?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 19 2011,10:29)
    ED

Who are you to pit the OT scriptures against the NT?

What does “the heavens shall pass away with a great noise…” mean to you ED?

WJ

Hi WJ,

It would seem, that's what you are doing.

The place of elevation, the place you are trying to put yourself above others.

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Is.60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people,
    AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).
                                                                                   (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,827 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account