Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Ed, Jesus is our teacher. He holds the truth.

Jesus said in Rev 3:18

“I counsel you to buy FROM ME gold refined by fire, that you may become rich; and white garments, that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see”,

Did Jesus as mans Head teach number calculation Ed ? No He did not.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 18 2010,09:59)
    Ed, Jesus is our teacher. He holds the truth.

Jesus said in Rev 3:18

“I counsel you to buy FROM ME gold refined by fire, that you may become rich; and white garments, that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see”,

Did Jesus as mans Head teach number calculation Ed ? No He did not.

Hi Shimmer,

Rev.3:18: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
    that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest
    be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
    and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

“Bible Truth”(117)

Have you bought any Gold tried in the fire yet? “Gold tried in”(117)
    1Corin. 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles,
    secondarily prophets, “THIRDLY TEACHERS”, after that miracles,
    then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, you missed the point of what I said, I'll repeat it again,

Did Jesus as mans head teach number calculation Ed ? No He did not.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 18 2010,11:57)
    Ed, you missed the point of what I said, I'll repeat it again,

Did Jesus as mans head teach number calculation Ed ? No He did not.

Hi Shimmer,

You are making ‘an assumption’, can you prove this?
    1Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT the number of the beast:
    for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev.13:18)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Ed: Why don't you just answer her straight. No, Jesus did not teach numerology. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Don't be so defensive. Numerology is an amazing thing. I find it incredible but Jesus didn't teach it. Its a great science to learn but using it as a foundation for scriptures may or may not be good. The numbers may match the words but the spirit of truth is lost. I agree with shimmer that it is not good for new converts and young Christians. It might mess with their head. IMO, TK

shimmer
    Participant

Mark,

“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven”.  :)

shimmer
    Participant

Thanks Tim.

Ed, you need to come into the light, and away from the numbers. Join a Church or something ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 18 2010,21:11)
    Hey Ed: Why don't you just answer her straight. No, Jesus did not teach numerology. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Don't be so defensive. Numerology is an amazing thing. I find it incredible but Jesus didn't teach it. Its a great science to learn but using it as a foundation for scriptures may or may not be good. The numbers may match the words but the spirit of truth is lost. I agree with shimmer that it is not good for new converts and young Christians. It might mess with their head. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

I don't share this information with beginner Christians.
    The information is geared for the more mature Christian. (John 16:12)
    John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Atheists and Agnostics say: 'show me God exists and I will believe in him.'
    Personal testimony means nothing to them; wanting only proof Gods exists.
    The Gematria I Post here is the PROOF of YHVH's existence. (Matt.18:16)

Aren't you the guy that says we don't have to follow God's commandments? (Click Here)
    I Post to you in other threads, and you  ignore my questions to you. (Click Here)
    Instead of you come over here to respond to me in this thread.
    But thanks for your concern, Tim Kraft! (Acts 4:19-20)

Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 18 2010,22:02)
    Thanks Tim.  

Ed, you need to come into the light, and away from the numbers. Join a Church or something ?

Hi Shimmer,

YHVH “Is the light”(117)

YHVH is GOD=117: 117= “יהוה האלהים”(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm!

Joshua 22:21-24 Then the children of “Reuben”(65) and the children of “Gad”(12)
    and the half tribe of “Manasseh”( 80÷2=40) answered, (65+12+40=117) and said
    unto the heads of the thousands of Israel,  The LORD God of gods, the LORD
    God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion,
    or if in transgression against the LORD, (save us not this day,) That we
    have built us an altar(called Ed) to turn from following the LORD, or
    if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering, or if to offer
    peace offerings thereon, let the LORD himself require it; And
    if we have not rather done it for fear of this thing, saying,
    In time to come your children might speak unto our children,
    saying, What have ye to do with the LORD God of Israel?

AKJV Joshua 22:34: And the children of Reuben, And the children of Gad
    (and half of the tribe of Manasseh (Joshua 22:11)) called the altar (עד Ed);
    for [Ed] shall be a witness between us that [יהוה האלהים=117] is [“GOD”].

וַיִּקְרְאוְּ בְּנֵי־רְאוְּבֵן וְּבְנֵי־גָד לַמִּזְבֵּחַ כִּי עֵד הוְּא בֵּינֹתֵינוְּ כִּי יְהוָה הָאֱלֹהִים Joshua 22:34

Numbers don’t convey ideas; but numbers can confirm ideas.
    (Reuben=65 Gad=12 Manasseh=80÷2=40) [65+12+40=117].

Joshua=74(Jesus REAL Name) 22:34: And the children of Reuben
    and the children of Gad called the altar “עד”=74: for “Ed”
    shall be a “witness” between us that [“YHVH is GOD”=117].

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Shimmer,

“Holy City”=117

Rev.21:2-3 And I John saw the HOLY CITY=117, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold,
    the tabernacle of God is with men (Isaiah 60:14), and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his
    people, AND GOD HIMSELF=117 shall be with them, and be “their God”=86 (YHVH=63).  
                                                                                                  (86=[אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63)

“Holy City” equaling 117 is the very reason the free e-book is called “HolyCityBilbeCode”.
    It’s EXCLUSIVELY about 117=“יהוה האלהים”(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    A “HolyBibleCode”=117 about “God The Father”=117; because “YHVH is GOD”=117!
    “HolyCityBibleCode” offers the very proof of God’s existence!

God bless
    PS> [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 is YHVH=63 and His existence is written about in “The Bible”=63!

shimmer
    Participant

Ed….I don't know what to say to you anymore.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 18 2010,22:45)
    Ed….I don't know what to say to you anymore.

HI Shimmer,

1Pt.3:13-17 And who is he that will harm you,
    if ye be followers of that which is good? But and
    if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye:
    and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
    But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready
    always to give an answer to every man that asketh you
    a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
    Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you,
    as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your
    good conversation in Christ.
    For it is better, if the will of God
    be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Isaiah 60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee;
    and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet;
    and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2010,22:19)

Hi Tim,

Aren't you the guy that says we don't have to follow God's commandments? (Click Here)
    I Post to you in other threads, and you  ignore my questions to you. (Click Here)

Ed, if the numbers you claim are for the mature Christian, then why are they not in the Bible???? by your numbers you prove nothing, only confuse what you believe to be truth……No my friend….only Scriptures can prove..by using your numbers, you only making yourself look ridiculous, to say the least…get with the Scriptures only and maybe people will believe what you are saying. right now I for one can't look past those numbers………
    Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 17 2010,22:34)
    Mikeboll, I don't know if what you are doing is deadly

Hi Mark,

I liked your post and especially liked your prayer of “the olden days”, when you were suffering.  Many times, hope is born of suffering Mark.  And as I didn't suffer in my early life, I had no relationship with God, nor did I think I owed Him or needed Him.  It wasn't until I brought enough suffering upon myself that I was humbled enough to ask for His help………and I wasn't disappointed.

I am confused though how you think one brother trying to lead another to the understand that the Son of God cannot possibly be the God he is the Son of would be a sin of any kind – let alone a deadly one.

But I will continue to love you and pray for you as you do me.  Many ex-trinitarians have come to see the light, as Adam on this site will attest.  There is always hope for you and Keith.  And I won't give up on you.  So if you are ever ready to actually delve into those scriptures that you think say Jesus is God Almighty, hit me up.  Until then, I will continue to pray and discontinue to push you.

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 19 2010,01:59)

Hi Tim,

Ed, if the numbers you claim are for the mature Christian, then why are they not in the Bible????

Irene

Hi Irene,

They are taken directly from the “AKJV Bible”(74)

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 19 2010,01:59)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 17 2010,22:34)
    Mikeboll, I don't know if what you are doing is deadly

Hi Mark,

I liked your post and especially liked your prayer of “the olden days”, when you were suffering.  Many times, hope is born of suffering Mark.  And as I didn't suffer in my early life, I had no relationship with God, nor did I think I owed Him or needed Him.  It wasn't until I brought enough suffering upon myself that I was humbled enough to ask for His help………and I wasn't disappointed.

I am confused though how you think one brother trying to lead another to the understand that the Son of God cannot possibly be the God he is the Son of would be a sin of any kind – let alone a deadly one.

But I will continue to love you and pray for you as you do me.  Many ex-trinitarians have come to see the light, as Adam on this site will attest.  There is always hope for you and Keith.  And I won't give up on you.  So if you are ever ready to actually delve into those scriptures that you think say Jesus is God Almighty, hit me up.  Until then, I will continue to pray and discontinue to push you.

peace and love,
    mike

Don't be confused. I ment that I didn't think you were defying or rejecting God,or anything deadly, so I am praying for us both, that God will be with us and guide us both in a special way. Merrry Christmas Mikeboll, and a blessed New Year. Peace and goodwill-Mark

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 19 2010,19:56)
    I am praying for us both, that God will be with us and guide us both in a special way.

:)

terraricca
    Participant

Mark

if you are truthful in your search ,God will be with you

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2010,02:07)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 19 2010,01:59)

Hi Tim,

Ed, if the numbers you claim are for the mature Christian, then why are they not in the Bible????

Irene

Hi Irene,

They are taken directly from the “AKJV Bible”(74)

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

God bless

Ed We have a KJV, a Moffatt, a NIV and a German bible and none have numbers. If you like it fine, but for me it is not. And at times it is distracting. And I wish you would not use it here with us. I also believe that I am not the only one that feels that way. I know Georg doesn't like it…..Amazing or not, not for me….Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,

A few things that I have run in to in reading your book:

1. You state that a “man-king” cannot be the anti-christ. I do not agree with this. As you read my post here, I believe that a “man-king” has become the anti-christ, in the form or the spritual “apis bull”, or “sarapis”, Elvis. He hails from Memphis,and has a shrine to him here, and in a Jerusalem susurb, complete with a horrible abomination. He is referred to and thought of by hundreds of millions as “the king”. The author of the most evil-glorifying music of the world has decieved the world.

2. “I am” is God's name, given to the hebrews in Egypt. I do not see a connection between this and Satan. I think the decieving title is “The King”.

3. Am I correct in understanding that you are saying that you are God's special witness, proven by gemantra?

I do think that there are connections in numarical things and numbers, especially the number “74”. So far, this is a hard read for me. I think it would help to simplify the topics first and then break it down into how you base your conclusions. For instance,section 7,how evil was separated from God, the cross- I don't follow this- Evil was never a part of God. The cross is where God's son sacrificed himself to atone for our sin's, not to separate himself from evil. Evil was never a part of God.  Also, section 8, where do you base these rules from? God is God, He calls the shots, he makes the rules. No one tells God what to do or gives him rules.

In conclusion, I think this is getting too far away from the “big picture”, and complicates the simple way God has given us. We are sinful, and God came and died for us. Those who love him believe that, and attempt to do what he has asked, to love him and serve fellow man and the less fortunate. I hope you take this for how it is ment, constructive. Peace and love-Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account