Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Glad your feeling better Mark. God bless you.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,23:40)
    Shimmer,

Problibly not.  I am sensitive about my faith and God. I need more tolerance and patience. I am also very sick with the flu, I have felt like crap since Mon, and I am going to break down and go see a Dr. this morn. I am very grumpy and extra sensitive right now, and need to get over it. The world has gone crazy, the devil has free reign seemingly, and good people are being exploited for being good, and defenseless children are victimized. I got to let some of that go. Pray for me. Hope you are well- Love- Mark

Mark, welcome to the club.  Georg our 18 year old Granddaughter and our 9 year old Grandson all had the Stomach Virus….bad Diarrhea and vomiting and feeling just crappy all over.  Hope you feel better soon too…..Peace Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2010,07:33)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 15 2010,19:18)
    God is the One who actually did the saving through Saul.

HaHa Mike

But Jesus is not a Savour by proxy is he?

Did anyone run around calling Saul their personal Savour?

while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who GAVE HIMSELF for us to redeem us from all wickedness and “to purify “FOR HIMSELF” a people that are “HIS VERY OWN, eager to do what is good.Titus 2 13, 14

Did Saul with his OWN BLOOD SAVE THEM FOR HIMSELF?

Therefore Jesus is God because only God can save us for HIMSELF!

Mike, is Jesus your peronal Savour or not?

WJ

Hi Keith,

This one is just for fun:

Titus 3 NIV
    4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior

Why do you think only two of the three members of you “Godhead” are “Saviors”?  :D

And this is the one I want you to understand:

1 John 4:14 NIV
    And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

There is no savior “APART FROM GOD”, and Jesus is no exception.  It was our GOD who sent His Son to be our Savior in this particular case.  But God has sent other saviors at other times.  Jesus did not come or speak of his own initiative guys.  Jesus came as he was COMMANDED by his God to do so.  And his God SENT him into the world to be our Savior.  

Mark and Keith, put yourselves in God's position.  Let's say some home invaders were holding your family hostage.  They were sick people and liked playing mind games.  So they told YOU, as head of the household that they would kill just one of your children, or everyone in the house – but YOU had to decide who died.  And if YOU failed to choose one, all would die.  

Now let's say you chose one child to die so all the rest could live.  Who is the “savior” of your family?  YOU, who were willing to sacrifice your own child for the lives of all the others?  The child, who willingly went to his death to save all the others?  Or both?

I would say both.  But understand two very logical things about this.  The child could not have been a savior at all if not for YOU agreeing to send him to his death to save the others.  And, most importantly, the child being a “co-savior” in no logical way in the world would mean that he is now YOU, just because you are both saviors.

And if you're thinking about whining that my scenario was to graphic, or hit too close to home on things you'd never even want to think about in your worst nightmare, sorry.  But that's the reality of what our God did.  He sacrificed his own son and watched him be brutally beaten and killed just to save the rest of us.  But don't forget that our Savior God SENT his Son to also be our savior.  And just because both of them were our saviors on this occasion doesn't in the wildest stretches of the imagination mean that they are both the same being.  Unless of course you are a trinitarian grasping at straws. :)

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,21:24)
    Mikeboll, Jesus is god the son,

Mark,

“God the Son” is a man-made term.  It is not scriptural.  But that's okay for you I guess – because your beliefs about Jesus are also man-made and not scriptural.

I'm tired of reading you whine about how I shouldn't condemn or be judgemental – all in a post in which you both judge and condemn me.

I was trying to help you Mark.  I was trying to let you see for yourself how the words of God NEVER imply that Jesus, or anyone else is God.  When asked about the most important commandment, Jesus said, “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.'”

Mark, how many are in “ONE”?

But have it your way Mark.  I'm not afraid, nor would I get aggitated if someone wanted to show me something from scripture.  Apparently you are both of those things that I'm not.

You see, I was excited when I saw your long post with all the scriptures that “prove” Jesus is God.  I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you how not one of them really means that “Jesus is God”.  And I thought you would be open to the actual words of scripture.  I thought God would be helping you through me and His own words.  I was wrong.  You closed your eyes and put your fingers in your ears and started screaming, “LA LA LA LA LA LA……I CAN'T HEAR YOU!”

And then, as so frequently happens when one is confronted with a truth they're not willing to accept, instead of defending your “Jesus is God” scriptures, you moved on to personal attacks against me.  

Well, guess what Mark?  I was just the messenger.  It is God you'll have to answer to.  I suggest you break open your Bible, get out of the church that you KNOW is teaching falsehoods, and pray for guideance and understanding.

I've done all three within the last two years.  And now I can read the scriptures for what they really say without some man telling me what they mean.

I'll leave you alone.  Hit me up if you are ever interested in actually ANYLIZING those scriptures and learning the truth about what they teach.

peace and love,
    mike

mikeangel
    Participant

Mikeboll,

I have always been blessed in the fact that I have never doubted that God was there and I loved him. From as far back as I have memory, I always have. There have been times that I didn't think he cared about me, or I deserved his love, in my darkest times, but I have always loved him and believed in him. In high school, it seemed the whole world to me was horrible. The attractive and the smart and evil ones had it made it seemed, and the rest were forced to pick up the leftovers. I had one best friend, he was the only one I trusted, and he didn't even go to my church. Even the other kids in my church seemed to fit the “society” profile.  I was so confused. Then, I started to read for myself the big fireside bible my G-ma gave my parents. When I was really down about things or couldn't sleep, I would read it. I woke up in the middle of the night many times with my face on it. I have read and studied it my whole life. There have been times I “felt” strayed away from it. My favorite thing to read in it was the gospels. The rest was in terms hard for me to grasp then. I remember praying to him often “please don't let me go, please guide me, in spite of how sinful I am”.I asked my parents If I could have it, and they gave it to me. Later,in my 20's and 30's, while Julie was attempting and spending money as fast as I could make it, it was a lifejacket for me.Now, it's like me, worn and tattered but still true.  For me, like God, It's always been there, I have been the one to stray away from it, not it from me, and it is my source of strength and hope.

The most distressful times I have had with faith, is when I let someone start “legalizing” or complicating my peace with their personal “absolutes”, that certain people have come up with to prove that they are “the correct ones”. The things they come up with or discover are true sometimes, but cannot be taken up as a banner and used as a litmus test to hold up against people to judge them by, because as I so vainly point out to you over and over, only God knows hearts and who loves him and others genuinely.

That being said, I believe that anyone trying to follow God with a sincere heart and attempts to serve him and loves him is on the right path. One major thing the elect need to keep in mind, is that like stated in John, if you see your brother sinning, pray for him and he will be o.k.  He goes on to say not to pray for those whose sin is deadly.

I Jn 5:16-18

16         If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that.

17         All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death. 18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

Now there is alot of talk  on what constitutes deadly sin. As I said before, I do not claim to be infallible, but this is what my heart tells me-One who believes in God and then rejects him. I pray for you mikeboll, and perhaps God will give you life. I do not tell you that your faith is in vain, I do not have that authority, but I do pray for you.

I came really close to that deadly sin once. As I already posted, alot of bad things happened to me the summer after my dad died. I had quit smoking the Christmas before, and had lasted till June when dad died, and started again and smoked a couple of packs. I quit again. and that August, after all that crap happened, I still didn't, but when Sarah attempted, and I got to the hospital, when she was taken back, I told my Mom “give me a cigarette”. I went outside and lit it, and looked up, and the thought was forming in my mind. I was going to reject God, for all the pain and suffering I was going through. The devil was telling me God was having fun with me. But, at the last moment, I told God I loved him and told the devil to kiss my (donkey). Then God showed me things way beyond my understanding.Then, I understood what deadly sin was, and how close I came to it. Mikeboll, I don't know if what you are doing is deadly,I am not God and cannot judge. I am praying for you and me. May God manifest himself in fantastic ways in both of our lives. Amen

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 17 2010,06:53)
    Thanks Ed. What a coincidence, Chicken noodle soup is what i got to eat tonight. The Dr. said it's not the flu-it's bronchitis borderlining pneumonia. I'm Glad I went. by the way-COOL WEB SITE! Thats one of my favorite christian songs too, on my wow worship cd. Nice graphics, biblically correct, perfect square coming down out of heaven. My e-book hasn't come yet. Peace Bro-Mark

Hi Mark,

It's in PDF format and part of the e-mail I sent you.
    Let me know if you have trouble opening it up; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, good post you did.

So what is the deadly sin ?

MARK DON”T read Eds book PLEASE. Sorry Ed it's just got things in it that are wrong. Mark will get too confused, don't Mark PLEASE.

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, have you told Mark what's in your book ? Example the part about Satan being part of the Trinity and needing to be killed from it ? Do I have that right ? That's creepy stuff Ed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 17 2010,23:17)
    Mark, good post you did.

MARK DON”T read Eds book PLEASE. Sorry Ed it's just got things in it that are wrong. Mark will get too confused, don't Mark PLEASE.

Hi Shimmer,

What kind of a friend do you think you are saying garbage like that; huh?

There are a lot of people using material from the book in Sunday school.

Why do you set yourself up as judge? Have you not read Matt.7:1-5?

shimmer
    Participant

So am I telling the truth Ed ? About the Trinity and Satan ?

WHO is using it in Sunday School ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 17 2010,23:22)
    Ed, have you told Mark what's in your book ? Example the part about Satan being part of the Trinity and needing to be killed from it ? Do I have that right ? That's creepy stuff Ed.

Hi Shimmer,

After Mark reads the book, then He will be in a position to discuss it's contents with you; No?

It is you that is acting 'creepy', you have been acting 'creepy' towards me for some time now.

shimmer
    Participant

Ed…..don't do that. I think you should let Mark know what He's about to read. You say you are a teacher. So what do you, the teacher, say in your book about the Trinity, about Satan, about numbers ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 17 2010,23:26)
    (1) So am I telling the truth Ed ? (2) About the Trinity and Satan ?

(3) WHO is using it in Sunday School ?

Hi Shimmer,

1) YHVH is your judge, not me!

2) You are not being specific here?

3) You want me to give you there names and telephone numbers?

mikeangel
    Participant

Woah, Have I “swatted a wasp nest”? I will take whats good and leave whats bad. Shimmer, I believe deadly sin is to know God, and believe, and knowingly reject him. I also believe worshipping the devil is of course deadly sin. Thanks for your concern. I have seen him post things that are good on here, some things I don't agree with. When I do read it I will say what I do not agree with. Like I stated before, as far as Jesus goes to his followers, “there is no snatching out of his hands”. Love to you- Mark

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Mark I agree with you on the deadly sin, Iv heard others say that.

Be carefull with what you read Mark.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 17 2010,23:30)
    Ed…..don't do that. I think you should let Mark know what He's about to read. You say you are a teacher. So what do you, the teacher, say in your book about the Trinity, about Satan, about numbers ?

Hi Simmer,

When they started putting “Parental Warning labels” on music, sales went up.

So thanks for the publicity! All advertising is “Good Advertising”!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

I have seen him post things that are good on here

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the support!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Mark, good post you did.

Hi Shimmer,

I don't understand how you can call me a friend
    and at the same time lash out at me like this?

God bless
    Ed J (Matt.5:44-48)

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2010,02:07)

Mark, good post you did.

Hi Shimmer,

God bless

Ed, I try to tell you what I think of some of the things you try to teach people with your ebook and posts. But you ignore me. I notice you replied to these posts though. I wonder why ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 18 2010,08:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2010,02:07)

Mark, good post you did.

Hi Shimmer,

God bless

Ed, I try to tell you what I think of some of the things you try to teach people with your ebook and posts. But you ignore me. I notice you replied to these posts though. I wonder why ?

Hi Shimmer,

I don't ignore you; what are you talking about?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account