Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

But see, I don't claim that my intrepretation of scripture is infalliable. I read my bible, all the while praying to god to guide me, I have since I was 12 or 13. I believe what I do because that is what God, the word, and the word made flesh, his son, Jesus , through the guidance of his sprit, tells me. You are right , maybe I have no buisness on here, and I am trying to find other outlets. But, the way you throw your views as infallible, you might as well be a “pope”. I do not take scripture that I know is right and tell you if you don't follow it you worship God in vain, which is a Judgement.  It says in the Gospel that if you don't eat jesus' flesh and drink his blood you have no life in you, not symbols. In John 6:66 (funny number coincidence) thats where many left him and did not follow him any more. The RCC is so wrong on many things, but they teach that  communion is Jesus' body and blood. They are right. IMO it doesn't need to be consecrated, because Jesus is in and through everything, and it isn't a symbol, it's him, because he said it was. Being black and white and red in the bible I can count on that as truth, but I do not Judge others if they don't agree with me, and tell them they worship in vain. Only God can. You are not only putting yourself in his sons throne, you want his fathers too.  But even knowing that, I CANNOT SAY IF YOUR WORSHIP IS RECIEVED BY GOD,WHICH IS A JUDGEMENT.
    I was o.k. with the debate, until you started judgeing me, showing your duplicity, and spinning intrepretations and declairing things resolved. That made the forcast on the rest of the debate comprimised, like an Iraqi election, all the while knowing your purpose was to blaspheme Jesus, “My lord and my God”. (Thats scriptural). I think there is a possibility that you, like most church leaderships, might be in for a shock when God shows you the truth. I pray that you are not disqualified from forgiveness for belittleing God's right arm. Yea, What if I came where you were and chopped off your right arm, would that not still be you? I could tell the ambulance driver”no, don't take it, it's not him”. Also, Isaih said that he would be named Emmannuel “GOD is with us”. Jesus is God the son, present with me now by the holy spirit, and sitting at God's right hand. May he come soon and end all the judgemental attitudes and confusions and slaughter the satans who have legalized his word. Amen

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 15 2010,10:01)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 14 2010,19:28)
    Mikeboll,

Here is the deal. I never told you that you worship God in Vain. Spin-King, no matter how you spin it, that is judgement. I had stated my opinion on it, and you challenged me and gave examples on how I was wrong. I posted a list, that as written, proves to me that Jesus is God the son. You proceed to spin the scriptures, make your point, and end it by proclaiming it disproved. Then move on to spin another one, all the wile proclaiming to me I worship In vain. You seem to have the same problem to me as alot of church leaders, giving the impression “I am right, I got the real deal and you don't”. That is the very reason I first posted on here, in that all the while you and people like you and the churches argue about who has a monopoly on grace, the devil is semingly slaughtering souls with out a fight, because pride and arrogance take precidence over love.  You do not know my heart. lYou do not know what trials God has tested me with and I passed. Tell me , do you know how it feels to be picked up by your ear ,literally, and kicked in the behind for not hearing a request? Do you know how it feels to be sat next to your retarded little sister and told” Look what God gave CCC , Now what are you doing? Do you know how it feels to be molested be a mason, and the police won't touch him because they are too? Thats just the beginning. Someone said I had given my autobiography, and thats an understatement, because there is so much more. God is hard on those he loves and he mus tlove me a heck of a lot, and you have no clue. You go on thinking whatever you want, and argue and try to build youself up.  My opinion will always be what my deserterada said ” be at peace with God “. My peace includes avoiding arguers and self rightious people. I said it before and I'll say it again, please please please leave me alone. I love you- Mark

Mark, this is a forum where we debate Scriptures.  We are not here to idle….. Yes God is love.  But there are clear Scriptures that tell us that there is no trinity.  The Catholic Church is big on that, you do know that right?????…..
    You can't find the trinity in the Bible……If you can't take some criticism, you are in the wrong place….What Mike has said is mild against what some others have said to me because I believe in the preexisting of Jesus….hang in there ……Peace and Love Irene .

Thanks Irene. Peace and love- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way Irene, I believe in the preexisting of Jesus, who was present with God from the beginning, and which everything was created in and through him. I agree with you- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 15 2010,13:05)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 14 2010,19:28)
    I said it before and I'll say it again, please please please leave me alone. I love you- Mark

Wait a minute there mister!  I resurrected the “worship” thread to discuss some things with Kathi.  I didn't “invite” you over there.  But don't think for a minute I'm going to just read your posts about how it's okay to worship someone other than God and remain silent.  It's the first commandment you're breaking Mark.  Unless…………Jesus IS God, right?

So at that point, we actually agreed that to worship someone OTHER THAN GOD would be to worship IN VAIN, right?

So that prospect urged you to “show me” that Jesus was God.  And you “showing me” urged me to answer your “Jesus is God” reasonings one at a time.

So both of us agree that to worship someone other than God is bad.  It's just that you think Jesus IS God.  Scripture says he is NOT.  And really Mark?  God CAN be His own “servant” because He can do whatever He wants to?  Come on, man.  God gave us enough common sense to know that the Son of God cannot possibly be the God that he is the Son of.  It's ludicrous.

Can YOUR son BE YOU?  Of course not.  And I'm sorry that you've had it rough.  But many others have had it way rougher than you.  It is no excuse to worship someone other than God.  In fact, that's only going to compound the problems and cause even worse results.

Anyway, if you want me to remain silent towards you, then stop posting crap about the “evil condemning spirits” on this site when I know you refer to me as one of them.  You condemned me for trying to SCRIPTURALLY show you the truth, Mark.  I'm sorry that truth didn't align with your already made up mind.

I'll leave you with just one of many scriptures that CLEARLY distinguish Jesus as someone other than God – and I echo this scripture's sentiments to you.

Ephesians 1:17
    I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

God does NOT have a God, Mark.  I pray that you get to know both God AND His only begotten Son better.

Be well,
    mike

13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells. 14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, 15 and regard the patience of our Lord to be salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard lest, being carried away by the error of unprincipled men, you fall from your own steadfastness, 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

mikeangel
    Participant

18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

I — I am Yahweh, and besides me there is no savior [yasha`, Strong's #3467].” — Isaiah 43:11, World English Bible version.

Yet I am Yahweh your God from the land of Egypt; And you will know no god but me, And besides [Hebrew, Biltiy, except, lest, but, save, withou] me there is no savior [yasha`]. — Hosea 13:4,

Isaiah 43:1-7

For My name's sake I defer my anger,
    for the sake of My praise I restrain it for you,
    that I may not cut you off.
    Behold, I have refined you but not like silver;
    I have tried you in the furnace of affliction.
    For My own sake, for My own sake I do it,
    for how should My name be profaned?
    My glory I will not give to another.

Jesus in scripture here is 1- Lord, 2-Savior, 3-Recieving Glory(from me also), God's right arm, who became man to redeem me from my sins. To him be the Glory(I can say that, see what Peter says above), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English; transliterated means Sounds(Phonics).
    Hebrew has NO [W] SOUND, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

יהוה is pronounced with its exact preciseness “YÄ-hä-vā”; where ä sounds like that of the word “ah”
    and the other ā sounds like that of the vowel in the word “hay”. So when you see the tetragrammation
    YHVH, the CORRECT pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17) This point is made because the correct
    pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey  …is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    GOD’s Name (יהוה) also translates directly into English as YHVH,
    also because the Hebrew alphabet lacks vowels.

Theomatics offers proof of this FACT as a second witness (Matt.18:16)…
    The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”! Click here for more

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

All,

The letter's to the churches in Asia, in Revelations, were letters to different churches in different locations.  Each church had good points and bad points. So, what do we have today ? The same thing. Only worldwide. Jesus said – to one of them – to remain in it [the church] until He comes. He hasn't come yet.

I have started watching Christian television. It's good. There's things I don't agree with. But still, I'm learning alot from it.

But we are all different. There are people who have no part in the churches but are still believers. This here is interesting…….

http://www.heaven.net.nz/prophecies/elijahs.htm

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ed,

I read much of that thread. One thing I noticed was how harsh the responses were. I believe it. I do not think its numerology. I understand  that the point you are trying to make is that it joins names and titles to God together, using gemantra,  and should be a witness to the unbeliever of God. I believe what someone commented on there, that most unbelievers won't believe anyway because they refuse to, or worse, reject God. Things like what you are showing complement my faith, especially since I told you about the wife bringing home the hoodie with 74 on it days after I read that for the first time. I know how you feel though, really believing in your heart something is, researching it, discovering discernable patterns, only to have people reject and ridicule you. I believe that is foolish, because if what you are saying has been shown to you from the Holy sprit, and someone else calls it false, that is a sin against the holy sprit, which in scriptures is unforgivable-IMO it's not worth the risk. I feel the same about “The King” title and devotion to Elvis. (Blasphemously 74 btw). I have found scripture and prophecy that called it exactly, and witnessed it fulfilled, and lately have discovered it all ties into the egyptian “creator” Patah's Idol- Apis- which ties it to the grave sin of God's people that almost got them exterminated-Because thats the God Aaron (“Elvis' middle name) made for God's people to worship and dance and revel-From MEMPHIS. No one believes it. It is as plain as the nose in my face. He was so evil. He never was saved or baptised, and in the end was passing out and reading to his audiences Madame Blavatsky's works, a occultist. He believed that crap, and thought he was some kind of a God, but the world ignores that and idolizes him anyway, to it's own destruction.

Check this crap out, one of many

http://jubal.westnet.com/hyperdiscordia/sacred_heart_elvis.html

I almost trashed my laptop over that one. Anyway, Hope you are well, Peace Brother- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,09:21)
    Hi  Mark,

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

Isaiah 44:26 That confirmeth the word of his servant,
    and performeth the counsel of his messengers;

Many are now using “data” from my research in Sunday school!
    The number 74 and it's association to Jesus using “Gematria”(74)

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to “JOSHUA”(74) and “Messiah”(74);
    also the following: “JESUS”(74), “Cross”(74), “Gospel”(74), and “English”(74).

“Jesus Christ”=74(x32) factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    (Jesus) Ιησους=74(x12), (Christ) Χριστоς=74(x20).
    (Son of Man) υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

“JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS”=373 (John 19:19)
    This most popular phrase curiously adds up to the 74th prime number: 373.
    Furthermore: “The King” equals 74 as well, which is at the center of this phrase.
    My research suggests, based on the large timescales, that God orchestrated it's use!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear YHVH confirmed the truth of my research
    to you with the number 74 Jacket your wife bought you!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 15 2010,21:45)

I do not take scripture that I know is right and tell you if you don't follow it you worship God in vain, which is a Judgement.

Ezekiel 3:20 NIV
    “Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

I'm warning you because I love you and because I do not want to be accountable to God for sitting back and saying nothing – just to avoid upsetting your feelings.

The RCC is so wrong on many things,

Then get out of it Mark.  Work for praise from God, not praise from men.

John 12 NIV
    42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; 43 for they loved human praise more than praise from God.

I was o.k. with the debate, until you started judgeing me, showing your duplicity, and spinning intrepretations and declairing things resolved.

After the first point, I asked everyone if they if they thought Hebrews 13:8 taught that Jesus is God.  All I heard from you is, “I vote YES”.  But there was no explanation about anything I had pointed out to you.  You said it was “God's Spirit” IN Jesus that didn't change.  You said you have that same unchanging Spirit in you.  And I pointed out that if YOU have the same unchanging Spirit in YOU that Jesus had in HIM, and YOU are not God, then why would you think that scripture said that JESUS was God?

If you want to go back and start over, fine with me.  Because the scriptures I will use to refute each “Jesus is God” claim also don't change Mark.  They “are the same yesterday, today and forever” – just like Jesus.

Plus, you didn't even comment on the fact that while God never changes and never has changed, Jesus DID CHANGE.  He was a spirit, then a human, then dead, then alive again.  That's sure a lot of “changing” going on there.

all the while knowing your purpose was to blaspheme Jesus,

I love my Lord Jesus as much as you do Mark.  Maybe even more, because unlike you, I believe and act upon what he taught.  And he taught us to worship and pray to his GOD, not him.  Why do you call him “Lord” and not do what he said, Mark?

I pray that you are not disqualified from forgiveness for belittleing God's right arm.

I don't “belittle” my Lord, Mark.  I hold him in exactly the amount of esteem I am taught to by him and his God.  And I'm stuck on this site.  I'm caught between a bunch of people who want to place Jesus LOWER than what is taught in scripture, and another bunch who want to place him HIGHER.

Also, Isaih said that he would be named Emmannuel “GOD is with us”.

And God DID show He was with us and for us when He sent His Son to die for our sins.  Did you know that Jesus is also called “Jehovah is our righteousness”?  Does that mean he IS Jehovah?  Because the nation of Israel is also called that, and I don't think the nation of Israel is God Almighty, do you?

Jesus is God the son, present with me now by the holy spirit, and sitting at God's right hand.

Listen to your own words, Mark!  Take off the blinders that Satan gave you.  Jesus, ONE PERSON, is sitting at the right hand of another person.  Who is that other person, Mark?  You say it is GOD!  Jesus can't be GOD if Jesus is sitting at the right hand of GOD.  ???

May he come soon and end all the judgemental attitudes and confusions and slaughter the satans who have legalized his word. Amen

And I pray you don't hear these words:

Matthew 7 NIV
    21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

“Evildoers”, huh?  I wonder if it is considered “evil” in Jesus' eyes for people to worship someone other than his God against his God's direct commandment?  ???  And look, these people aren't some disgusting immoral “devil worshippers” either.  They are those who thought they were doing something good in the eyes of their Lord.  Get to know him Mark, so he doesn't tell you he never knew you.  Get to know the SON of God.  If you think the SON of God is God Himself, then you don't know the SON of God.  You don't know the one GOD anointed.  You don't know the one who is a SERVANT of his God to this day.  You don't know the one who taught us that the Father is greater than him, and that our God is also his God.

If you don't get to know the SON of God, who is your Lord, then you are the one he's asking, “Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord', and not do what I say?”  I say these words to you because I love you Mark.  If I didn't, then why would I even care WHAT you thought?

peace and love,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 15 2010,23:11)
    Jesus in scripture here is 1- Lord, 2-Savior, 3-Recieving Glory(from me also), 4 -God's right arm, who became man to redeem me from my sins. 5 -To him be the Glory(I can say that, see what Peter says above), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen

Hi Mark,

1.  Jesus has the title “Lord”.  So does his God.  But so does Abraham:

Genesis 23 NIV
    14 Ephron answered Abraham, 15 “Listen to me, my lord; the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver, but what is that between you and me? Bury your dead.”

Mark, many people were “lords” in Biblical times and even up to today.  Being a “lord” does not make one God Almighty.

2.   You quoted Isaiah 43:11,

Isaiah 43:11 NIV
    I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no saviour.

And this is true Mark.  Apart from God and His will, no one else could ever be a savior to anyone.  But God saved Israel from the Philistines through King Saul.  That made Saul a “savior” of Israel.  But Saul didn't save one soul “apart from God”.  God is the One who actually did the saving through Saul.

Isaiah 19:20 NIV
    It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them.

You see that Mark?  Jehovah will SEND a “savior”.  But that “savior” He SENDS would never be able to save anyone from anything APART FROM GOD, who is the only REAL Savior of anyone.  

So yes, Jesus is our Savior.  But it was only through the power, authority and will of Jesus' God that he was able to save anyone.  Because APART FROM GOD, he could not have been our Savior.

3.  God said He would give HIS GLORY to no other.  He never said that nothing or no one else could ever have glory.  Jesus speaks of Solomon's glory, and Paul speaks of the glory of the sun, moon and stars.  Just because someone has glory does not make them God.

4.  Cyrus was also called the right arm of God in scripture, Mark.  Anyone or anything God uses to fulfill His purpose could poetically be called “His right arm”.  Jesus was the “right arm” of God in that it was Jesus who God used to fulfill HIS purpose of providing a sacrifice for our sins.

5.  Yes, Jesus has much glory.  But it is HIS glory, not his Father's glory.  Jesus' God has even more glory than Jesus has.  And He won't share HIS glory with another.  Yet you ask Him to do that by offering your worship to someone other than Him. You ask Him to do that by dividing His rightly deserved glory as our only God between Him and two others.  ???

Now Mark, tell me again which one of these 5 points actually say “Jesus is God Almighty”?

peace and love,
    mike

mikeangel
    Participant

Mikeboll, Jesus is god the son, one with the father, and when they saw him they saw the father.I don't comprehend it. They didn't problibly either, but he said it and it's in the bible. You gonna blaspheme the word and argue more? He was born to a virgin. No other man in history, Abraham, David etc. was God's son, and his right arm, and he was one with God, and the pure spirit of God, within him, never changed. Enough of that. This is  pointless.You will never budge my mind one atom off of believing in “My Lord and My God” Jesus. You think anything you want, it is a free country, and you will be responsible to God for your own Conduct and beliefs. You are a fantastic arguer, I will tell you that. But judgeing people like you do, you are in conflict with scripture “Do not Judge, and you won't be judged”.    

Now, to the faith thing, Do you take Jesus' command to love your enemy as a suggestion only? Don't ignore this. Do you? Then you can also not judge me for staying in this church, and telling them what's wrong. What if God by the holy sprit is guiding me to at least warn them?How do you know? I guess that is my biggest differance with you cuz, you really think all that you think and believe you think is infallible, making you as guilty as the RCC, and like aI said before you might as well be a “pope”.
    I Got bad news for you-like I told the RCC-brace yourself-You aren't God. You might think and talk like you are but you are not. Jesus was perfect and from God's spirit.You're not.  Also, since paul said not to absent yourself from assembling in the scriptures, where do you go? You also never answered my question before on what you do for God other than criticise others. You mentioned a few itty bitty things, but it didn't come close to what God (The Father Almighty) ask you to do for him. Are you like the people who go around telling people how wrong they are and judgeing them all the while not doing much for the less fortunate? Thats what the lord,lord people mean. They condemn everyone else in a spirit of pride and arrogance while at the same time not lifting a finger. You ignored that before…If you can't lay that on the line and put it on the table , my concience tells my it is pointless to debate with you.Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 16 2010,07:30)
    All,

The letter's to the churches in Asia, in Revelations, were letters to different churches in different locations.  Each church had good points and bad points. So, what do we have today ? The same thing. Only worldwide. Jesus said – to one of them – to remain in it [the church] until He comes. He hasn't come yet.

I have started watching Christian television. It's good. There's things I don't agree with. But still, I'm learning alot from it.

But we are all different. There are people who have no part in the churches but are still believers. This here is interesting…….

http://www.heaven.net.nz/prophecies/elijahs.htm

I agree with you Shimmer, I do think there are people who have never been to church that are good to go, God knows their hearts, and how much they love him. I also think there are people in church that do more harm than good. Peace- Mark

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, are people picking on you ?

mikeangel
    Participant

Shimmer,

Problibly not. I am sensitive about my faith and God. I need more tolerance and patience. I am also very sick with the flu, I have felt like crap since Mon, and I am going to break down and go see a Dr. this morn. I am very grumpy and extra sensitive right now, and need to get over it. The world has gone crazy, the devil has free reign seemingly, and good people are being exploited for being good, and defenseless children are victimized. I got to let some of that go. Pray for me. Hope you are well- Love- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,23:40)
    Shimmer,

Problibly not.  I am sensitive about my faith and God. I need more tolerance and patience. I am also very sick with the flu, I have felt like crap since Mon, and I am going to break down and go see a Dr. this morn. I am very grumpy and extra sensitive right now, and need to get over it. The world has gone crazy, the devil has free reign seemingly, and good people are being exploited for being good, and defenseless children are victimized. I got to let some of that go. Pray for me. Hope you are well- Love- Mark

Hi Mark,

If you don't go see a DR.
    take a two multi-vitamins,
    and make sure it has Zink.
    Drink lots of water and eat
    soup; why chicken of course!

God bless
    Ed J

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Ed. What a coincidence, Chicken noodle soup is what i got to eat tonight. The Dr. said it's not the flu-it's bronchitis borderlining pneumonia. I'm Glad I went. by the way-COOL WEB SITE! Thats one of my favorite christian songs too, on my wow worship cd. Nice graphics, biblically correct, perfect square coming down out of heaven. My e-book hasn't come yet. Peace Bro-Mark

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 15 2010,19:18)
    God is the One who actually did the saving through Saul.

HaHa Mike

But Jesus is not a Savour by proxy is he?

Did anyone run around calling Saul their personal Savour?

while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who GAVE HIMSELF for us to redeem us from all wickedness and “to purify “FOR HIMSELF” a people that are “HIS VERY OWN, eager to do what is good.Titus 2 13, 14

Did Saul with his OWN BLOOD SAVE THEM FOR HIMSELF?

Therefore Jesus is God because only God can save us for HIMSELF!

Mike, is Jesus your peronal Savour or not?

WJ

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,05:24)
    This is  pointless.You will never budge my mind one atom off of believing in “My Lord and My God” Jesus.

Mark

Good for you. Don't let anyone tell you different Philip, John, Paul, Peter, knew that he was their Lord and God. Don't ever give up the Jesus you first recieved for another Jesus!

Blessings WJ

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2010,07:36)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,05:24)
    This is  pointless.You will never budge my mind one atom off of believing in “My Lord and My God” Jesus.

Mark

Good for you. Don't let anyone tell you different Philip, John, Paul, Peter, knew that he was their Lord and God. Don't ever give up the Jesus you first recieved for

Blessings WJ

WJ,

Like our savour said, “there is no snatching out of my hand”.
    And prophets have said “gods hand no one can escape”.
    Peace Brother-Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account