Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 09 2011,00:42)
    The chilain miner that was trapped was welcomed into Memphis yesterday. He said in the mine he was an Elvis fanatic. He was given a heros welcome, and a guided tour of “graceland”, and stated that when he got to Elvis' grave, he was “paralized”. He will cut the birthday cake on the lawn today. In the paper he mentions many times his devotion to “The King”, it's quoted exactly like that . I wish I could move.

Mark!  That is really sad that they are making Elvis look like a God….But remember we are living in the end times and many false God's will come on the scene….Take care…
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Thank you Irene. I know and believe that. This is just right in my face, especially when I go downtown or have to drive by “graceland”. People the world over come here for it, and some even term it a “pilgrimage”, and the paper has referred to them as “pilgrims”. In the paper today, the miner, through interpreters, quoted exactly “Thank you for letting me be here,” he said through an intrepreter. “I never thought i'd be alive and get out of my trap, but this is a gift from God. Viva Elvis! Viva Memphis!”
    later in the article-
    To solidify the impoortance of Presley's birth, Jan. 8 was once again proclaimed Elvis Day by Memphis and Shelby county Mayors A C Wharton and Mark Luttrell. “Nobody will ever dethrone him…Now and forever, he's still 'The King!' Elvis Lives! God save “The King'” Wharton cronned to the audience.

Thats an exact quote from the newspaper. I got news for Wharton. Jesus is coming to dethrone him. He is 'The King”.

What's really spooky is that when idols are worshipped, God brings down wrath. The world is showing labor pains of that coming. We live on one of the most destructive fault lines in America. In the 1800's there was a earthquake that was so destructive that the Mississippi River ran backwards for three days and created many lakes. What is so destructive about it is the land is on sand, and liquifys with seismic motion. We are ripe for Wrath, I hope we escape first……Godbless- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Psalm 63 v8-That you are my help, and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy. My soul clings fast to you;Your right hand upholds me (Jesus). But they shall be destroyed who seek my life, they shall go into the depths of the earth; They shall be delivered over to the sword,and shall be the prey of jackals. The King (Jesus) , however, shall rejoice in God;everyone who swears by him shall glory, but the mouths of those who speak falsely shall be stopped.” AMEN! (My comments in italics)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Mark,

Just popped in to say “HI”. :) I pray that all is well with you and yours.

peace and love and blessings to you,
    mike

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 10 2011,00:54)
    Thank you Irene. I know and believe that. This is just right in my face, especially when I go downtown or have to drive by “graceland”. People the world over come here for it, and some even term it a “pilgrimage”, and the paper has referred to them as “pilgrims”. In the paper today, the miner, through interpreters, quoted exactly “Thank you for letting me be here,” he said through an intrepreter. “I never thought i'd be alive and get out of my trap, but this is a gift from God. Viva Elvis! Viva Memphis!”
     later in the article-
    To solidify the impoortance of Presley's birth, Jan. 8 was once again proclaimed Elvis Day by Memphis and Shelby county Mayors A C Wharton and Mark Luttrell. “Nobody will ever dethrone him…Now and forever, he's still 'The King!' Elvis Lives! God save “The King'” Wharton cronned to the audience.

Thats an exact quote from the newspaper. I got news for Wharton. Jesus is coming to dethrone him. He is 'The King”.

What's really  spooky is that when idols are worshipped, God brings down wrath. The world is showing labor pains of that coming. We live on one of the most destructive fault lines in America. In the 1800's there was a earthquake that was so destructive that the Mississippi River ran backwards for three days and created many lakes. What is so destructive about it is the land is on sand, and liquifys with seismic motion. We are ripe for Wrath, I hope we escape first……Godbless- Mark

Mark! I know that a move is hard, but is there any possibility
    that you could? We here in Cincinnati don't have things like that. We have a lot of German's living here. One part is even named over the Rhein River. It's a nice City.
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

What makes it really hard is that I am 46, and have painted since I was 14, and then worked for my first wifes dad in a construction company for 4 years in my 20s. and since then have owned my company. All my reputation of trust and quality are based here, and if I leave I would have to start from dead nothing. Add to that all of Cherys and my daughters and our 5 grandkids are here, and like your daughter require help and guidance on a regular basis. Cheryl is graduating from college this summer, and I am in the process of trying to get her to want to move. I would love love love to move to the mountains of Arkansas, it's beautiful and the fishing is fantastic. Also I am not getting the ok spiritually from God to move. So I will pray and try to Ignore the idolization. Its hard though now and on his birthday in August. It also reminds me that at the same the same thing is going on in that shrine in the Jerusalem suburb.  Also, even if I move, it won't be as bad, but on commercials sometimes, and in resteraunts, there are images of him, almost everywhere I go (except in the nice ones). It may not be as bad up north, but it would be so hard for this southern boy to live up there. Brrrrrr. Hope you and George are well, I have  been praying for you. How was you CT scan? Love- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2011,02:42)
    Hi Mark,

Just popped in to say “HI”.  :)  I pray that all is well with you and yours.

peace and love and blessings to you,
    mike

Thank you Mikeboll. I am snowed in right now. and it will be 17 later in the week. Besides that I am very blessed. I wish the same to you and yours too. :) Love- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 10 2010,02:35)
    Bishop Steib,

I don't know if you remember me, I wrote you 7-17-08, and stated my concerns about a number of things. I do not mean to waste your time, but I feel like if I do not state things that are black and white wrong to me in our church, then when I get to God he will say something like “Why didn't you say anything”.  I recently discovered that in the Vatican museum, their is a statue of “serapis”, who was the God that the hellenist had morphed from  the “apis bulls”. There is a very strong possibility that this is the diety that the hebrews made to worship while Moses was getting the ten commandments, because the custom came from Memphis Egypt which was the cult canter for the “apis bulls”, who the egyptians considered the manifestation of “Patah”, the creator. I do not think it is very wise for us to be in possession of this. Also at the site I also found a bronze idol of hercules, guilded in gold, in the museum. I cannot stress enough how much I feel this is horribly wrong, especially given the dire condition of the world today. I think If the end came today, you and all the leaders would have a very hard time explaining this to God. Thank you for taking the time to read this.  Very humbly and most sincerely in Christ- Mark

“especially given the dire condition of the world today”

I'm just sayin'…. It is happening in front of our eyes….Egypt is turning over and also Jordan. What are the chances they will be hostile to Israel?…I'd say pretty good. It's happening………Also the horrible abomination sitting beside Jerusalem……This could be really ugly, but pray God calls it soon please.”Thy Kingdom Come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” Amen

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 07 2010,00:20)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Elvis_Presley_Caf%C3%A9_Statue,_Israel.png

Horrible, plain horrible. He is not the King. Why don't the men with the ponytails and funny hats protest this if they depend on the torah observance so hard. So hard for me to understand……

mikeangel
    Participant

9 “When you see the desolating abomination 10 spoken of through Daniel the prophet standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
    then those in Judea must flee 11 to the mountains,
    12 a person on the housetop must not go down to get things out of his house,
    a person in the field must not return to get his cloak.
    Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days.

How many new mothers are raising thier babys alone without Fathers these days? I know alot of people believe the abomination was the statue erected by Antiochus in the temple, but how many times has there been a repeat of history? And this is on the whole world. I really believe this statue is a horrible abomination in the holy land, which is abhorrent to God, because Evils is termed “The King”, and spread and preached mysticism, at the same time singing gospel. WAKE UP WORLD!

Ed J
    Participant
    mikeangel
    Participant

Ed,
    I can see how you might like this. He is so complicated my head is still spinning after 8 minutes of the first video. Everyone is entitled to thier own interpretation of scripture, and this is what this is, dudes interpretation. Mine is fine with me. I got it reading the bible for myself. The horrible abomination is standing, as a person,beside jerusalem, in a gold idol form termed by the world as “The King”, black and white to me. You have all the fun you want with all those languages. peace and love-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,10:43)
    Ed,
    I can see how you might like this. He is so complicated my head is still spinning after 8 minutes of the first video. Everyone is entitled to thier own interpretation of scripture, and this is what this is, dudes interpretation. Mine is fine with me. I got it reading the bible for myself. The horrible abomination is standing, as a person,beside jerusalem, in a gold idol form termed by the world as “The King”, black and white to me. You have all the fun you want with all those languages. peace and love-Mark

Hi Mark,

How can you believe this pertains to a statue of Elvis?
    Clearly it is about the muslims putting 'the dome of the rock'
    mosque on the temple mount in 688 AD. The Israelis had to head
    for this hills, because their lives were in danger of being killed by muslims.
    Look at what Matthew 24:15-24 says in light of knowing what the abomination is…

Matt.24:15-27 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel
    the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which
    be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take
    any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye
    that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation,
    such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except
    those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those
    days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe
    it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders;
    insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
    Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the
    secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto
    the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The Son of man was seen on the right hand of God from the East even unto all the West. (Heb12:1-2)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

Because the muslims are not influencing the whole world. That was no doubt bad, and the Jews asked for it by not accepting the path to peace put forward by Jesus. But this is a GOLD STATUE of “The King”. It is the “likeness” spoken of in the 14 chapter of Wisdom. Both Jews and muslims mingle at this shrine. It supposedly is a promoter of peace between them as reported is news articles, which is also prophesied in Wisdom. The Jews beg and cry and wail at the wall, but ignore basic things from the torah they lean on like a gold idol of Evils in front of a shrine in God's city. Yes, the fleeing will happen again, the Jews will fall, and the Holy land will be flattened once again, as justice demands, for the ignoring of God's law and the shedding of innnocent blood through all the legal abortions being preformed there now, and the Idols they have and worship, including “The King”. I could say “they” never learn, but here it is the same way. We know from history what happens when God is ignored, but bit by bit do it anyway and pay the consequences. It's comming Ed, we'll see soon enough.Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
    – King James Version (1769 Oxford 'Authorized Version')

Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold, northward of the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
    – American Standard Version (1901)

Then he said to me, Son of man, now let your eyes be lifted up in the direction of the north; and on looking in the direction of the north, to the north of the doorway of the altar, I saw this image of envy by the way in.
    – Basic English Bible

Then he said to me, Son of man, now let your eyes be lifted up in the direction of the north; and on looking in the direction of the north, to the north of the doorway of the altar, I saw this image of envy by the way in.
    – Darby Bible

And he said to me: Son of man, lift up thy eyes towards the way of the north. And I lifted up my eyes towards the way of the north: and behold on the north side of the gate of the altar the idol of jealousy in the very entry.
    – Douay Rheims Bible

Then said he to me, Son of man, lift up thy eyes now the way towards the north. So I lifted up my eyes the way towards the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
    – Webster's Bible

Then he said to me, Son of man, lift up your eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up my eyes the way toward the north, and see, northward of the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
    – World English Bible

And He saith unto me, `Son of man, lift up, I pray thee, thine eyes the way of the north.' And I lift up mine eyes the way of the north, and lo, on the north of the gate of the altar this figure of jealousy, at the entrance.
    – Youngs Literal Bible

Then said He unto me: 'Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north.' So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward of the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

These are all differant translations of Eze 8:5. God knew before he died the temple was going to be destroyed by the Romans. The dome of the rock, with a rock in it, doesen't stir his jeliousy near as much as “The King”, of rock, which has promoted evil throughout the world. All kinds of evil in every disgusting way. This image here in Ezekiel is not a rock. God made a rock. He made that rock. This is a gold covered Idol,termed an image, which the bible is saturated with warnings about…………………..

mikeangel
    Participant

Also Ed,
    I couldnt follow what the man was trying to say. When I listen to someone, I try to think about all the examples and quotes they give to make thier point. The more qoutes, the more intrepretations, the more confusiong it gets to me. I  like simplicity. I like also when what they say and the consequences are readily verifyable and easy to understand. Honestly, my head swam trying to follow him. It's much more complicated that what I feel God has shown me in scripture and what has actually happened in the last 42 years or so. I do not claim to be perfect, but my salvation does not depend on revelation, it depends on Jesus.

With that being said however, this is what I think is happening and how I read Revalations-

I believe there is a short description of the end, and a long one. The first is the first 11 chapters, at the end of which, after the nations raged in anger, God assumes his reign.
    I believe we are up to the Sixth Trumpet. In the fifth, “I saw a star fall from the sky to the earth.the star was given the key to the shaft of the abyss” to me this fits  what Jesus said “I saw satan fall to the earth like lightning”. The apis bulls from Memphis were thought to be concieved by a bolt of lightning, and were thought to be a manifestation of Patah, the creator. They were worshiped in Memphis Egypt at a shrine. This is the diety the hebrews made in the desert to worship after God freed them.  I believe the world is doing it again, without even realizing it, but nevertheless, from the fruit of that “King”, you can tell it's evil as darkness.
     The star opened the shaft of the abyss, and locust poured out of the smoke. They were powerful as locust in their sting (have you ever watched someone run drugs in themselves?) They were not allowed to kill them but to torture them for fve months. They only have power over the men who do not have the sael of God on their forheads. (One who loves God is not decieved, they are protected) They had hair of women but had mens faces (Think of KISS, or Ted Nugent, or any of the hair bands of the 70's)  ..Here's my main clue v11 “Acting as thier KING was the angel in charge of the abyss, whose name is Abaddon(destruction) and in Greek Apollyon(destroyer).  

Long post longer-“That which causes desolation”–This is him. What do his “princes” write? Here's a good example-

My life, is everything
    That feeds my thirst, that causes sin
    My wants, are all I care
    No shame and guilt, there's nothing there
    Look deep, into my face
    I sell deceit, without a trace
    Fear not, what I can do
    Unless you, want it done to you, oh-ohhh!

[Solo – Mustaine]

As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
    I will, tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
    Then I, treat you like a dog, as I shoot my venom in
    You pretend you didn't know, that I am a scorpion, oh

My self, I'm centered in
    There's nothing else, there's never been
    And I dream, to be left alone
    With the sadness, the madness of my own
    Look deep, into my soul
    It's black as coal, like a bullet hole
    Fear not, get off your knees
    There's no defense, you'll do what I please, oh-oh!

[Solo – Mustaine]

Then I treat you like a dog, as I shoot my venom in
    You pretend you didn't know, that I am a scorpion, ohhh!

[Solo – Mustaine]

I will, treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
    'Cause you knew all along I am a scorpion, yeah!

My lies, to reach the shore
    I aggrandize, and nothing more
    My hopes, to steal away
    All that you love, I'll soon betray
    Look deep, into my past
    The pain I feel, is unsurpassed
    I'm not, a lowly scorpion
    I'm so much worse; I'm the fall of man

THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT FOR GOSH SAKES!!!!!!!!This is so painfully obvoius to me Ed. Everything else to me is just a distraction. The devil is incredibly crafty and evil, and nobody notices, they just argue on who has the right intrepretations or monopoly on grace.

Now, if what I think is right, the next thing to come will be the releasing of the four angels tied up on the Eurphates, to kill a third of mankind. Being how close the muslims are to coming up with nukes this isn't to far-fetched to wrap my mind around. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done. Amen. Peace Ed, Hope you are well and blessed-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,21:30)
    I could say “they” never learn, but here it is the same way. We know from history what happens when God is ignored, but bit by bit do it anyway and pay the consequences. It's comming Ed, we'll see soon enough. Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Ezekiel 13:5-7 Ye have not gone up into the gaps,
    neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel
    to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. They have
    seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith:
    and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made
    others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have
    ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a
    lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it;

albeit I have not spoken?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 04 2011,01:43)
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done. Amen. Peace Ed, Hope you are well and blessed-Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm doing well. Thank you for asking.

God's kingdom came on “Pentecost”=117(John 14:23), the second of the three great feasts of The LORD. (Click Here)
    Now that we are in the third of the three great feasts (Feast of Booths(151); we will be PROVING this to the world!

…….74 x 2 =148
    1) The Passover”=148…………….“The Passover”: made possible “Pentecost”=117
    “Messiah: Jesus”=148…………….JESUS CHRIST”=151 was/is “the Testator”=151!

2) Pentecost”=117…………………Started  the “God Spirit”=117(Holy Spirit), which      
    Former Rain=117……………….is “GOD THE FATHER”=117 reigning in believers!

3) Feast of Booths”=151…………begins The “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(The LORD JEHOVAH=151)
    Tabernacles Feast=151 …………“Tabernacles Feast”=151; is the culmination of all “three”!
    The Latter Rain=151……………“HolySpirit” ruling: is “PROOF OF GOD”=117! (Rev.11:15)

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2011,04:51)

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 03 2011,21:30)
    I could say “they” never learn, but here it is the same way. We know from history what happens when God is ignored, but bit by bit do it anyway and pay the consequences. It's comming Ed, we'll see soon enough. Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Ezekiel 13:5-7 Ye have not gone up into the gaps,
    neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel
    to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. They have
    seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith:
    and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made
    others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have
    ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a
    lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it;

albeit I have not spoken?

God bless

I do not know what those people said God himself said, but I never said God himself lined that out to me personally. Looking out at the world and reading the real prophets words and Revalations, this jumps out at me. Also God letting me know how bad things were going to get 8-07 and then witnessing it, I have no reason to doubt it at all. I'll say it again, it's comming Ed. I do not know if it's the end but something huge is about to happen. We do not know the day or hour but we can discern the season, by how evil evildoers get. “When evildoers have gotten as evil as Possible”. I can't comprehend it getting much worse then it is now.(read the above lyrics, and know it is in millions of minds) If it does,God be with us…………………

Ed J
    Participant

The Lucifer poem shortened…

I am the fall of man, a scorpion, shooting my venom in You.
    Pretend you didn't know, my lies aggrandize. (Rom.3:13-18)

Hi Mark,

I took the liberty of shortening 'the poem' to present “The Truth” of YHVH to you. (Click Here)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account