Mikeangels message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Well guys and gals, I have twice already said I was not going to be here anymore, and I think this is it. I came here wanting to share my beliefs, and have met with much turmoil and strife, which I have enough of in my life. There are some who express much understanding and love, and others do nothing but critisize and attack others for how they feel and what they believe. I feel this is contradictory to the gospel for me,and not a good thing for new christians to experience, but I will leave this with you:

While all this debate of interpretations and views goes on, what I said in my first post still rages on. The forces of evil are staging the final assault on God's people and are seemingly getting away with it without a fight. Nobody believes it, but it is as plain as the nose on my face. The beginnings go all the way back to Egypt and the hebrews.

Egypt was the place where God's people were enslaved. They were first treated good, but that changed into enslavement.They were forced into building the Egyptian Gods temples, pyrimids etc. etc. and were badly mistreated. They were well aware of the Egyptiam Gods, and Ptah was considered the creator. The apis bulls were believed to be the earthly manifestation of ptah. It was a bull that was supposedly concieved by a lightning bolt. They were taken to Memphis Egypt and worshiped.

The hebrews prayed and cried out to God to deliver them, and he heard them. They no doubt were aware of the many customs and Gods there, but cried out to the true God to help them. God delievered them through Moses. He did signs and wonders and led them through water and saved them, but destroyed the egyptian army. He then called Moses and gave him the law. While Moses was up on the mountain, the hebrews forgot God, made a bull, and worshiped it, and reveled. God wanted to destroy them, but Moses asked God to spare them, which God did.

Now, we have a repeat of history. After all that, we still haven't learned anything. “The King”, Elvis, came from Memphis Tenn. He paired the blacks music style which came up the river from New Orleans, with gospel and soon became world famous. The entire world is enamored with him and the music. He is the direct opposite of King David's influance. David devised music and lyrics under the influence of the holy spirit. Elvis devised music and lyrics under the influence of the evil spirit, and also sang gospel, misleading the whole world. The lyrics have degenerated into the most evil glorifying and decrepid pile of crap there is, and people still honor him. Elvis presley interprises makes 47 million dollars a year, 30+ years after his death.One of his followers of his music, John Lennon, was supposedly a promoter of peace, peace through no religion, and thats just one.

The ramifacations to this are horrid. The parents of those 60's and 70's kids who went astray through sex, drugs and r-n-r left a wake of destruction that has sent moral waves crashing into the lives of most everyone in civilized society. Adultry, shamelessness, selfishness have become the rule now, not the exception that it used to be. People that are good and true to the gospel are ridiculed, and it's getting much worse than better every day.

We are back in Egypt. We have been enslaved to evil again. most kids have no respect for authority or God for that matter. Good kids are despoiled. Bad kids and hollywood “stars” are idolized, no matter how sinful their lives are.

Most shocking to me was the discovery of a Elvis shrine in a Jerusalem suburb, complete with a huge gold statue of “The King”, holding a star of David flag. What a paradox. I believe this to be the horrible abomination spoken of by Jesus and Daniel, and I pray this is the signal that it won't be long until God comes. The ultra orthodox jews debate petty things like opening a garage on the sabbath, or bushing a button on it, and stage mass protest, but say nothing about this. Neither does anyone else, but I believe God is about to do something about this.The innocent blood of millions of aborted babys and murdered people screams to God for Justice.

Believing that, I wanted to find something in the bible to reflect that, and the summer after my dad died I read the bible cover to cover. A part of the bible in the book of wisdom jumped off the pages to me. It was like reading direct Prophesy, in stating what happened, and the state of society today.
    But the idol that is made by hands, is cursed, as well it, as he that made it: he because he made it; and it because being frail it is called a god.

9 But to God the wicked and his wickedness are hateful alike.

10 For that which is made, together with him that made it, shall suffer torments.

11 Therefore there shall be no respect had even to the idols of the Gentiles: because the creatures of God are turned to an abomination, and a temptation to the souls of men, and a snare to the feet of the unwise.

12 For the beginning of fornication is the devising of idols: and the invention of them is the corruption of life.

13 For neither were they from the beginning, neither shall they be for ever.

14 For by the vanity of men they came into the world: and therefore they shall be found to come shortly to an end.

15 For a father being afflicted with bitter grief, made to himself the image of his son who was quickly taken away: and him who then had died as a man, he began now to worship as a god, and appointed him rites and sacrifices among his servants.

16 Then in process of time, wicked custom prevailing, this error was kept as a law, and statues were worshipped by the commandment of tyrants.

17 And those whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt far off, they brought their resemblance from afar, and made an express image of the king whom they had a mind to honour: that by this their diligence, they might honour as present, him that was absent.

18 And to worshipping of these, the singular diligence also of the artificer helped to set forward the ignorant.

19 For he being willing to please him that employed him, laboured with all his art to make the resemblance in the best manner.

20 And the multitude of men, carried away by the beauty of the work, took him now for a god that a little before was but honoured as a man.

21 And this was the occasion of deceiving human life: for men serving either their affection, or their kings, gave the incommunicable name to stones and wood.

22 And it was not enough for them to err about the knowledge of God, but whereas they lived in a great war of ignorance, they call so many and so great evils peace.

23 For either they sacrifice their own children, or use hidden sacrifices, or keep watches full of madness,

24 So that now they neither keep life, nor marriage undefiled, but one killeth another through envy, or grieveth him by adultery:

25 And all things are mingled together, blood, murder, theft and dissimulation, corruption and unfaithfulness, tumults and perjury, disquieting of the good,

26 Forgetfulness of God, defiling of souls, changing of nature, disorder in marriage, and the irregularity of adultery and uncleaness.

27 For the worship of abominable idols is the cause, and the beginning and end of all evil.

28 For either they are mad when they are merry: or they prophesy lies, or they live unjustly, or easily forswear themselves.

29 For whilst they trust in idols, which are without life, though they swear amiss, they look not to be hurt.

30 But for two things they shall be justly punished, because they have thought not well of God, giving heed to idols, and have sworn unjustly, in guile despising justice.

31 For it is not the power of them, by whom they swear, but the just vengeance of sinners always punisheth the transgression of the unjust

I do not want to argue anymore. I do not judge anyone for following thier own concience, but t
    his is what I believe. I have told family, friends, and clergy and they think I am a nut, but I believe it is true. It has changed my whole life. I want to do and say what is right and good, and every day I am met with contempt. I will leave it at that. God will come and destroy “serapis”, and all that is evil, and take us home while we watch the earth made manifest, then recreated. I pray that it is soon, and I pray for the peace of christ to be with you all. I love Ya'll-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

The earliest mention of a Serapis is in the disputed death scene of Alexander (323 BC).[3] Here, Serapis has a temple at Babylon, and is of such importance that he alone is named as being consulted on behalf of the dying king. His presence in Babylon would radically alter perceptions of the mythologies of this era, though fortunately it has been discovered that the unconnected Babylonian god Ea (Enki) was titled Serapsi, meaning 'king of the deep', and it is possible this Serapsi is the one referred to in the diaries. The significance of this Serapsi in the Hellenic psyche, due to its involvement in Alexander's death, may have also contributed to the choice of Osiris-Apis as the chief Ptolemaic god.

According to Plutarch, Ptolemy stole the cult statue from Sinope, having been instructed in a dream by the “unknown god” to bring the statue to Alexandria, where the statue was pronounced to be Serapis by two religious experts. One of the experts was of the Eumolpidae, the ancient family from whose members the hierophant of the Eleusinian Mysteries had been chosen since before history, and the other was the scholarly Egyptian priest Manetho, which gave weight to the judgement both for the Egyptians and the Greeks.

Plutarch may not be correct, however, as some Egyptologists allege that the Sinope in the tale is really the hill of Sinopeion, a name given to the site of the already existing Serapeum at Memphis. Also, according to Tacitus, Serapis (i.e., Apis explicitly identified as Osiris in full) had been the god of the village of Rhakotis before it expanded into the great capital of Alexandria.

The statue suitably depicted a figure resembling Hades or Pluto, both being kings of the Greek underworld, and was shown enthroned with the modius, a basket/grain-measure, on his head, since it was a Greek symbol for the land of the dead. He also held a sceptre in his hand indicating his rulership, with Cerberus, gatekeeper of the underworld, resting at his feet, and it also had what appeared to be a serpent at its base, fitting the Egyptian symbol of rulership, the uraeus.

With his (i.e. Osiris's) wife Isis, and their son Horus (in the form of Harpocrates), Serapis won an important place in the Greek world,[4] reaching Ancient Rome, with Anubis being identified as Cerberus. In Rome, Serapis was worshiped in the Iseum Campense, the sanctuary of the goddess Isis located in the Campus Martius and built during the Second Triumvirate. The Roman cults of Isis and Serapis gained in popularity late in the first century thanks to the god's role in the miracles that the imperial usurper Vespasian experienced in the city of Alexandria, where he stayed prior to his return to Rome as emperor in 70 AD. From the Flavian Dynasty on, Serapis sometimes appeared on imperial coinage with the reigning emperor. The great cult survived until 385, when a Christian mob destroyed the Serapeum of Alexandria, and subsequently the cult was forbidden by the Theodosian decree.

The early Alexandrian Christian community appears to have been rather syncretic in their worship of Serapis and Jesus and would prostrate themselves without distinction between the two.[5] A letter inserted in the Augustan History, ascribed to the Emperor Hadrian, refers to the worship of Serapis by residents of Egypt who described themselves as Christians, and Christian worship by those claiming to worship Serapis, suggesting a great confusion of the cults and practices:

The land of Egypt, the praises of which you have been recounting to me, my dear Servianus, I have found to be wholly light-minded, unstable, and blown about by every breath of rumour. There those who worship Serapis are, in fact, Christians, and those who call themselves bishops of Christ are, in fact, devotees of Serapis. There is no chief of the Jewish synagogue, no Samaritan, no Christian presbyter, who is not an astrologer, a soothsayer, or an anointer. Even the Patriarch himself, when he comes to Egypt, is forced by some to worship Serapis, by others to worship Christ.[6]

mikeangel
    Participant

The identification of Apis with Osiris was easy enough, because one of the most common names of Osiris was “Bull of the West,” and the identification once made the shrines of Osiris were regarded as the proper places at which the worship of the double god should be paid. Apis was, in fact, believed to be animated by the soul of Osiris,and to be Osiris incarnate, and the appearance of a new Apis was regarded as a new manifestation of Osiris upon earth; but he was also an emanation of Ptah, and he was even called the “son of Ptah,” The double god Asar-Asar, is depicted in the form of a bull, which has the solar disk and a uraeus between its horns.

The movie “the ten commandments”, the gold bull fits this description exactly.

mikeangel
    Participant

To my shock and dismay, there is a serapis statue in the Vatican Museum. Marana Tha!

mikeangel
    Participant
    mikeangel
    Participant
    mikeangel
    Participant

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/3183646.jpg

When I searched this, and was about to post it, I noticed in the adress “googleapis”. Apis is the diety worshipped in ancient Memphis Egypt.

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

by the time you finished to search,you will see that really not much has change since the Egyptian time,we just have improved our ways at the least in the west.and so you are going in a circle.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

I hope you would reconsider leaving.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Mark

if your faith can not stand as a rock ,then it was not built on the right rock,the faith in Christ and his father are the true rock

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Mark. Just ignore that last comment. Why do you say thing's like that to people Terrarica ? Mark has strong faith. I dont see why you say that.

Mark, the days we are in are bad. Elvis though? lol. I remember when I first read the Bible (properly) I thought the beast of Rev could be the television. I remember first reading one of your post's, about a year ago.  I have more to post but I have no time right now.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

To expand on Pierre's thought:  Faith in Christ and his GOD is the true Cornerstone and Rock.

I'm disappointed that you didn't want to defend all those “Jesus is God” scriptures you posted.  I hope you saw enough from the first 3 I rebutted to know how easily that man-made house of straw burns to the ground by the fire of scripture.

Each and every one of those other “proof texts” are just as easily burned as well Mark.  There is nothing in scripture that teaches “Jesus is God”.  On the other hand, there are scriptures after scriptures that teach that Jesus is the Son, Priest, Mediator, Messiah, Messenger and Servant of God.  

Mark, God cannot be His own Son.  God cannot be His own Priest.  God cannot be His own Mediator between Himself and another party.  God cannot be His own Anointed One.  God cannot be His own Messenger.  God cannot be His own Servant.

I am in 1 Peter on my third time through the Bible right now.  And today I thought about you when I read:

1 Peter 1 NIV
    3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Jehovah is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Mark.  God doesn't have a God.  And that got me to thinking about the many times a NT writer says something like, “Praise be to God and our Lord Jesus Christ”.  Over and over in scripture, they mention “God” AND “Jesus Christ”.  They mention TWO COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PERSONS, but only ONE OF THEM IS “GOD”.

I hope you start to see these things as you read the Bible Mark.  I pray that you start to believe the scriptures over the words of men.  I pray that the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ grants you eyes to see and ears to hear…..so you can understand that “for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.”  I pray you come to understand it AND believe it, Mark. :)

Peace and Love to you my friend,

mike

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 07 2010,11:24)
    Hi Mark. Just ignore that last comment. Why do you say thing's like that to people Terrarica ? Mark has strong faith. I dont see why you say that.

Mark, the days we are in are bad. Elvis though? lol. I remember when I first read the Bible (properly) I thought the beast of Rev could be the television. I remember first reading one of your post's, about a year ago.  I have more to post but I have no time right now.

shimmer! Pierre said nothing wrong, in fact I will second or third that….by faith through Christ who is our mediator, we are under grace,. Christ is the rock we depend on. Without Jesus we all would be doomed. However I don't worship Jesus. I worship Jehovah God ONLY. Shimmer, you should not encourage someone who thinks that it is right to worship Jesus. Scripture is plain about the trinity, it is a man made doctrine and not of God….

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 07 2010,13:38)
    Mike

by the time you finished to search,you will see that really not much has change since the Egyptian time,we just have improved our ways at the least in the west.and so you are going in a circle.

Pierre

Mark

sorry i have said Mike,it is for you Mark

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2010,06:39)
    Hi Mark,

I hope you would reconsider leaving.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed,

I had to get on to see what, if anything was said. Much of it was exactly as I thought it would be. I was most pleasantly suprised by your comment. Thank you and God bless you. I will check from time to time, but I have got to let go of most of it. It is causing me to have judgemental/bad feelings which can't be good. Godbless-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 07 2010,11:24)

Shimmer, It is a horrible time now. I can hardly stand to read the paper or watch the news. I really believe this. I have read more and more to either discredit or support it and the more I get into it the more I know it's true. It is such a subtle but horrible thing. The devil is smart enough to know he couldn't make the world turn away from God with anything obvious, and this is under the world's radar. He thought he was a God in the end. His money and fame from being idolized all of those years bent his mind along with all the drugs, I watched it happen.  Along with everything else, consider this- The scribes and parasees protested when Pilate put the sign up that read “This is Jesus King of the Jews”. They said “you should have written “he claimed to be the King of the Jews” “. But all the Jews in Isreal, and the world at large, have no problem with this, or say a word about it. To them, like Jesus said, they will be judged by the law they claim saves them. This is adultry and fornication to God. They don't have the hope of forgiveness in Jesus, because they don't consider him as anything but a man referred to in the talmud who did wonders “by magic”. And the rest of the world referrs to him as “The King”. In reading the bible, notice how many times God is called “The King”. Not king of spain, king of whatever, simply “The King”. I believe that is an incommunicable name, referred to in Wisdom ch 14.

I remember us talking about this a long time ago, and you mentioning you had thought the second beast was the T.V.. I think you are right, but in an expanded view of that, I think the media at large. Things are broadcast worldwide in seconds. I don't claim to understand it all, but the causes seem to be obvoius to me. I will come on from time to time and check the members who seem genuine, loving and understanding, and your one of them. Godbless you shimmer-Mark

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 08 2010,22:27)
    I will come on from time to time and check the members who seem genuine, loving and understanding,

Hi Mark,

And because I believe the scriptures, and the scriptures never say Jesus is God……..am I disingenuous and unloving?

mike

Baker
    Participant

Mark!  You seem to think that all hangs on Love.  That is part right, because God is Love.  However Jesus also has taught us to do the will of His Father who send Him.  We are to become like Jesus.  He is our example to follow…..

Jhn 6:38   For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.  

I second Mike's question, and hope you will answer it……..You know quitting here is not the answer to your problem….You seem to have something against those that disagree with you, WHY????  this forum is to debate Scriptures, and hopefully learn from them.   It is easy to love those that are kind and loving, but again what does Jesus say to that.  Love those that despise you and pray for them……
    Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

No, I don't have a problem with people who disagree with me. I do not like when people take THEIR INTERPRETATIONS of scriptures, and say things to others like “YOU WORSHIP IN VAIN'. You both think that the rcc is bad and on man made doctrines. YOU ARE BOTH RIGHT, and I am telling them the things I do not agree with. BUT THEM YOU BOTH HYPOCRITICALLY JUDGE PEOPLE FOR BELIEVING HOW THEY DO, AND JUDGE THEM, JUST LIKE THE RCC.  You are just as guilty as they are. You don't know everything and all of your interpretations are not infallible, but you act like they are. You might as well be popes! IMO you both have a severe case of spritual rectal crainial inversion. LOVE IS ABOVE ALL THINGS.GOD IS LOVE. Look on all the post that I have made on here an you wont find me declaring to anyone absolutely how God will judge them, and It is too easy for me for me to look up where both of you judged me. You scripture gurus are so convinced of your own doctrines you miss the big picture. Please please please leave me alone. I will check on a few members and this topic but I will not cross your paths. :(

P.S. I forgive and pray for my enemys, but if they still want to attack and judge me I would rather avoid them. MY LORD AND GOD never said to forgive your adversarys and then go back and let them abuse you repeatedly. I Love you-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

And yes Irene, it all hangs on love.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account