Many need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

TO All,
    This last Lord's day a County police officer riding his motorcycle was killed by a car that pulled out in front of him. The driver of the car is the Accompanist at my church. She was exiting the driveway from the church and she did not see the motorcycle coming. As of now charges are pending against her. We are hoping that the police investigation will find her non-negligent because there is a fence at the end of the drive way which obstructs a driver's view.

Please pray especially for the officer's family and the Accompanist as well as my church.

thank you,
    thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 26 2009,11:40)
    TO All,
    This last Lord's day a County police officer riding his motorcycle was killed by a car that pulled out in front of him. The driver of the car is the Accompanist at my church. She was exiting the driveway from the church and she did not see the motorcycle coming. As of now charges are pending against her. We are hoping that the police investigation will find her non-negligent because there is a fence at the end of the drive way which obstructs a driver's view.

Please pray especially for the officer's family and the Accompanist as well as my church.

thank you,
    thinker

Hi Jack

How tragic! Our prayers are with the family and the Church Accompanist!

Blessings Keith

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 27 2009,03:40)
    TO All,

thank you,
    thinker

Hi thethinker:

Praying for the Officers family, and for the member of your church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

KangarooJack
    Participant

To All:
    Please pray that my church will find a way to reach out and minister to the officer's family.

Thank you!

thinker

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 27 2009,18:55)
    To All:
    Please pray that my church will find a way to reach out and minister to the officer's family.

Thank you!

thinker

Hi thinker:

Praying to God according to your request.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account