Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Natural man is not born with the Spirit of God indwelling him.
    The fruit of the behaviours of men rather indicates that their true father is another god.
    That is not to say that some recognise God and some also live as if they had in law of love within them.
    They, like Christ, have known the guidance of the true Father of all men before they were anointed from above for God is close to all men[Acts 17]
    All have sinned.
    All must be reborn.

kenrch
    Participant

Wrong?! It IS my heart AND scripture that says she is wrong!

You deny Jesus then you are an Antichrist scripture is plain and so is the Spirit!

Of course you believe what you want to believe. That Tow has some truth but Not according to the Spirit and scripture we are to avoid ALL CONTACT with an Antichrist which is what he is.

1Jo 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1Jo 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

1Jo 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

1Jo 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Have you never been wrong?
    How would you like to be treated when you fall?
    Seems that perhaps that is how Mandy should be treated as a child of God?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,08:31)
    Hi Ken,
    Have you never been wrong?
    How would you like to be treated when you fall?
    Seems that perhaps that is how Mandy should be treated as a child of God?

N31 has DENIED JESUS CHRIST! What does scripture say, Nick?

Never mind Nick I've said all that I and the Spirit and SCRIPTURE is going to say. You have made your call live with it!

Jodi
    Participant

And how do you PROVE Kenrch that a person has been given the opportunity to DENY Jesus in the first place…huh?

I believe that Tow and Stu do not know the real Christ, any good hearted person, given the Truth would accept Him, and as Jonh 4 so clearly shows us, some are in requirement of hearing him and seeing him face to face in order to believe. How Kenrch do you measure fairness of BEING GIVEN THE TRUTH? Oh, because a poorly translated book out there exists that declares him? Come on.

Where does it say in the bible to avoid all contact with antichrists?

I looked at all the scriptures where it mentions antichrist and it gives warnings not to let them influence you. I did not see anywhere that it said you must completely avoid them.

How do you think that God helps us to learn more about Him? Through the poorly translated bible? How do you think God teaches us how to be strong in what we believe and to CONFIRM AND TEST what we believe? The answer is obvious OPPOSITON is where we stand or fall. I am not afraid of oppostion, I don't need to avoid opposition. Those who oppose my beliefs, I see are tools which God uses to further instruct and strengthen me. And what is truly great is then as God used those opposers to help instruct me, later He will use me to help instruct them. Then we will all be unified.

NickHassan
    Participant

amen jodi

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 14 2008,09:06)
    And how do you PROVE Kenrch that a person has been given the opportunity to DENY Jesus in the first place…huh?

I believe that Tow and Stu do not know the real Christ, any good hearted person, given the Truth would accept Him, and as Jonh 4 so clearly shows us, some are in requirement of hearing him and seeing him face to face in order to believe. How Kenrch do you measure fairness of BEING GIVEN THE TRUTH? Oh, because a poorly translated book out there exists that declares him? Come on.

Where does it say in the bible to avoid all contact with antichrists?

I looked at all the scriptures where it mentions antichrist and it gives warnings not to let them influence you. I did not see anywhere that it said you must completely avoid them.

How do you think that God helps us to learn more about Him? Through the poorly translated bible? How do you think God teaches us how to be strong in what we believe and to CONFIRM AND TEST what we believe? The answer is obvious OPPOSITON is where we stand or fall. I am not afraid of oppostion, I don't need to avoid opposition. Those who oppose my beliefs, I see are tools which God uses to further instruct and strengthen me. And what is truly great is then as God used those opposers to help instruct me, later He will use me to help instruct them. Then we will all be unified.

I'm not speaking of Tow and Stu. I'm speaking of one that I KNOW has had the Spirit and NOW rejects Jesus.

Tow and Stu when they are finished can repent and receive the Holy Spirit just as Paul did. But scripture AND the SPIRIT is clear that those who have tasted of the Spirit can not repent! Heb 6

acertainchap
    Participant

Repent or Perish

Luke 13

1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
    6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'

8″ 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.' “

kenrch
    Participant

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
    Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
    Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
    Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
    Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
    Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
    Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 14 2008,09:14)
    Repent or Perish

Luke 13

1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
    6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, 'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'

8″ 'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.' “

Hi ACC ,
    Thanks.
    God has patience with us.
    We are poor investments deserving to be cut down.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,09:33)

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 14 2008,09:14)
    Repent or Perish

Luke 13

Hi ACC ,
    Thanks.
    God has patience with us.
    We are poor investments deserving to be cut down.

Are we talking about a fig tree or tares?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ken,
    Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone.

Jodi
    Participant

Kenrch I do not deny that you have a genuine concern for the person whom you mentioned.

But I just want to point out that you have no authority to say that person truly received the Spirit and rejected it. And as we know some people fall, only to be built up again much stronger. I don't think your approach is helping in the least bit.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,09:36)
    Are we talking about a fig tree or tares?

Fig tree. It's a parable with repentance as the central theme.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ Jan. 14 2008,09:38)
    Kenrch I do not deny that you have a genuine concern for the person whom you mentioned.

But I just want to point out that you have no authority to say that person truly received the Spirit and rejected it. And as we know some people fall, only to be built up again much stronger. I don't think your approach is helping in the least bit.

Just ask! If she received the Holy Spirit! If NOT I'm would be so happy! But she has received the Spirit and now has rejected that Spirit of Christ!

Scripture must be fulfilled! NO ONE is more sorry that this person has decided after receiving and tasted the power of God rejected HIM. This person received a revelation from God about TOW but STILL decided to follow him instead of the power she once knew.

It's there for the reading! I'm sadden but still I have to warn the rest who are children. Each has to make a choice IN THIS LAST TIME. Will you rely on the flesh or the Spirit.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,08:35)
    N31 has DENIED JESUS CHRIST!

This sounds like a news flash from the HeavenNet Times.

I have reported you to t8, Ken. You are not allowed to defame members here. Why you choose to constantly do this to me in particular, I've no idea? But it's not OK.

I have not denied Jesus Christ. You're seriously delusional.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,09:59)

I have reported you to t8, Ken. You are not allowed to defame members here. Why you choose to constantly do this to me in particular, I've no idea? But it's not OK.

I have not denied Jesus Christ. You're seriously delusional.

Who is Jesus N31?

acertainchap
    Participant

James 5:15-20

15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

17 Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18 Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops. 19 My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, 20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

kenrch
    Participant

It's a simple question that one should not have to think about if she Knows Christ.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,10:01)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,09:59)

I have reported you to t8, Ken.  You are not allowed to defame members here.  Why you choose to constantly do this to me in particular, I've no idea?  But it's not OK.

I have not denied Jesus Christ.  You're seriously delusional.

Who is Jesus N31?

Because you cannot take a hint, I'll spell it out for you Ken – I'm no longer answering any of your questions. You have some problems, bro. Get help.

I will publish any PM's that I receive from you as well. I will no longer tolerate your treatment of me. Go read the Commandments, Ken. Which one is the greatest? Ponder that over a glass of milk. :;):

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account