Lord = yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 209 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,07:53)
    Pierre: Are you really saying that the blessings of God will come to you if you don't do something wrong?

Are you saying that after you produce the fruit of the spirit of God that then you will be blessed?

Are you saying that you believe that doing good deeds will earn a blessing from God and doing bad deeds (?) will earn a sin type demarit?

When you say the one who “overcomes”  do you mean overcomes the temptation to do a wrong? Are you blessed if you do good and cursed if you do bad?

A true son of God is by faith in the words of Jesus. No judgment of fruit or works. Just believing Jesus. Anything and everything pertaining to God is accessed by faith in the words of Jesus from God the Father.

You said …everything is conditional to us doing Gods will, not ours….Gods will is that you believe him whom he sent, Jesus and what he, Jesus, has done for us, already accomplished, finished, completed and given to us freely, as a gift, even our total salvation.

If one does works for pay or a blessing, then the blessing or pay is not a gift but due recompense for effort applied. You then have missed the free gift of God.  IMO,      TK

Tim

you know the difference between king Saul and King David??

why did God prefers David over Saul ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,00:53)
    Pierre: Are you really saying that the blessings of God will come to you if you don't do something wrong?

Are you saying that after you produce the fruit of the spirit of God that then you will be blessed?

Are you saying that you believe that doing good deeds will earn a blessing from God and doing bad deeds (?) will earn a sin type demarit?

When you say the one who “overcomes”  do you mean overcomes the temptation to do a wrong? Are you blessed if you do good and cursed if you do bad?

A true son of God is by faith in the words of Jesus. No judgment of fruit or works. Just believing Jesus. Anything and everything pertaining to God is accessed by faith in the words of Jesus from God the Father.

You said …everything is conditional to us doing Gods will, not ours….Gods will is that you believe him whom he sent, Jesus and what he, Jesus, has done for us, already accomplished, finished, completed and given to us freely, as a gift, even our total salvation.

If one does works for pay or a blessing, then the blessing or pay is not a gift but due recompense for effort applied. You then have missed the free gift of God.  IMO,      TK

Hi Tim,

Matthew 3:8-10 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
    And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father:
    for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children
    unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore
    every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

1John 3:9-12 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
    for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
    For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
    Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?
    Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,05:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2010,04:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2010,22:22)
    Hi Tim,

I really don't mind your speeches, but why can't you answer my questions?
    I answer your questions; will you answer mine? (Matt.7:2) Here they are again…

Hi Tim,

Question 1: Do you ever get angry?   …answered

Question 2: So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?   …unanswered

Question 3: Do you look at the verses I Post to you?   …unanswered

God bless

Ed: Im having a little trouble with the second question….so you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?….

#2) You must be talking about actions being sin. Let me clairify what I mean by works. Anything someone does to help someone else is a very kind gesture. Its loving, friendly and good.
    It makes no difference in your relationship with God as far as good points added up at a so called judgment day. Although

God is in every human being so when we help a brother we truly are doing unto God. But its not for points scored to your account. And works no matter how often or how good will never ever justify any of us before God. Our justification

came through the works of Jesus along with everything else we receive from God.
    Plus you will reap whatever you sow to others.
    I feel like you keep wanting me to say if I do bad works that

is sin. That is not correct. Sin is your own personal self condemnation for something said or done that judges you as wrong before God.
    #3) I do not look up all the verses you post from the old

testament. I am well acquainted with what is says but it pertained to the coming of Jesus the day of the lord.
    It is not pertinate for instruction or rebuke, they were under a law. Jesus called one law, the law of Moses. He did not say it was

Gods law. The Jews had made up hundreds of laws, the torah and other books. That was Jewish law not Gods. They said it was Gods law and there could have been some mix, that I don't know.
    Sorry this got long, general questions require general answers. If God wrote the law of Moses it must not be a law as such. God is love and love may suggest but never command or force. Love accepts and attracts. TK

Hi Tim,

Now you being like my friend Mike; he's a 'new age thinker' too; just like you!
    You are trying to guess what motive I may have, and orchestrating
    a response based solely on that assumption of motive!

Question #2: Did you not gripe about me pulling your words 'out of context'?           Please: No speeches…
    So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right? remains unanswered

Question #3: “Do you look at [“The Bible”] verses I Post to you?”     …answered

With reference to my answers, don't you think you should?
    You want me to take what say seriously; right? I give you Scriptural references
    (for every point) to show where, what I write is derived from. Would it not be hypocritical
    on your part for you to expect me to take what you say seriously, while you dismiss what I tell you?

Tim, Paul wrote this, the same Guy who tells us about FAITH!…

2Tm.3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
    doctrine,
    for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT,
    thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD WORKS.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 08 2010,00:20)
    Mike, I know that. Georg did some research on why Jehovah God in the Old Test. is LORD in all capital letters. The translators were fearful not to take God's name in vain so they used LORD instead…
    Peace Irene

Okey-dokey then! :D

peace and love to you and Georg,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 06 2010,20:45)
    You say Jesus the firstborn of many brothers is a different son of God than you. If you have any brothers or sisters are you the same as them or equal to them?

I wouldn't be considered equal to the firstborn in the Hebrew culture Tim.  The firstborn received a double share of the inheritence.  So even if I am someday accepted by my Lord to share in the inheritance of his God, I will never be equal to the firstborn, nor will my share of God's inheritance equal his share.

The lord God is ONE lord…Mark 12:29 Why do you separate the word of God from God? Are not your words,you?

No Tim, my “words” are not the being of Mikeboll64.  I am a person, a living soul powered by spirit which is on loan from my God.  My words are not a person, nor are they a living soul powered by God's spirit.

We must have different KJV Bibles. He not only did not say in effect, no, I am not equal to God but in my Bible Jesus actually said at V33…Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? to which Jesus said at V35…If he(the writer of the law)called them gods, unto whom the word of God came and the scripture cannot be broken….then they are gods also!!V36 and you say I blaphemest because…I said, I am the Son of God… The bottom line is all are ONE with, God/Jesus/Spirit!

I don't read the KJV Tim.  I don't speak like a 17th century Englishman, so why would I read a Bible that does?  ???  But here's the scripture in question as translated by the NIV:

John 10 NIV
    34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

It was God Himself who said, “You are gods” about His appointed Judges.  Jesus is saying, “If God called mere human beings 'gods', then what is so wrong about God's Messiah saying he is the Son of God?”

What you're understanding Jesus to be saying is, “If humans were called 'gods' in scripture, they what's wrong with me also being called God?”  

Do you see how you're misunderstanding it Tim?  Jesus says he's not blaspheming by claiming he is the SON OF God.  He is in no way saying he is also “God”.

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,00:57)

Whatever he says I am, I believe I am!

TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,20:37)

Ed: I perceive that you have two entities of worship. Both entities are accessed by faith.

Both are omnipresent or everwhere at once.
    Yet one is in heaven and one is in hell

TK

Hi Tim,

Psalm 139:7-8 Whither shall I(Tim Kraft) go from thy (YHVH)spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy (YHVH) presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou (YHVH) art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou (YHVH) art there.

It did NOT take too long to get to the pinnacle of the problem!
    You perceived correctly that my God (YHVH) is everywhere,
    but it is you who has accepted a second god, not me! (Click Here)

'i am' is the great deceiver! (Click Here)

Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my (Christian) name,
                     saying, i am; and shall deceive many.

2Tm.3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse
                    and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2010,04:17)

Tim

Pierre

Piere; Jesus revealed the truth of God, he is no respector of persons. All are equal. One no greater or lessor in the eyes of God. Good news, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 09 2010,11:11)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,00:57)

Whatever he says I am, I believe I am!

TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,20:37)

Ed: I perceive that you have two entities of worship. Both entities are accessed by faith.

Both are omnipresent or everwhere at once.
    Yet one is in heaven and one is in hell

TK

Hi Tim,

Psalm 139:7-8 Whither shall I(Tim Kraft) go from thy (YHVH)spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy (YHVH) presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou (YHVH) art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou (YHVH) art there.

It did NOT take too long to get to the pinnacle of the problem!
    You perceived correctly that my God (YHVH) is everywhere,
    but it is you who has accepted a second god, not me! (Click Here)

'i am' is the great deceiver! (Click Here)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed: Believe me when I say that you not me would ever say that the devil, satan, a deceiver is omnipresent nor any form of god to me. Darkness is not the god of my world in Christ

They are figments of your mind. They are yours and mine wrong thinking pertaining to God. They are error/sin thinking. When full of truth or enlightened of God they do not exist. If you say they exist to you then you have accepted darkness.

God is light and in him is no darkness at all. If I learn of a dark belief I cast it from me so as not to taint the light of God.

I have no Idea where you got those quotes but something is wrong. If you are twisting them or altering them to make your point then we will cease communication.

There is but ONE God revealed by Jesus. There is none other. Anyone who says that the devil is the god of this world actually would be saying, lies,deception,and error are the major beliefs on earth right now and that is religion. IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Ed,

I wonder why TK didn't post on the thread about whether or not Satan and his demons were real?

I forgot the name of the thread, but maybe you should bring his 2nd paragraph over to that thread.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,21:38)
    Anyone who says that the devil is the god of this world actually would be saying, lies,deception,and error are the major beliefs on earth right now and that is religion.

Hi Tim,

It was Paul who said that. It is a part of scripture. (2 Cor 4:4)

mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,04:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2010,04:17)

Tim

Pierre

Piere; Jesus revealed the truth of God, he is no respector of persons. All are equal. One no greater or lessor in the eyes of God. Good news, TK

TK

thats not the answer

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: If your God of the old testament prefered one over another or had chosen people, and you choose to accept that as your truth of God that is your choice. The God of the new testament as revealed by Jesus is love. The most high God of Jesus is no respector of persons. All are equal. If you choose to search the non-effective, dead old testament that produced darkness, sin and death then that is your choice. The new testament spirit of life in Christ with peace and joy in the Holy Ghost is my choice of allegiance.Why do you search in an old will for answers in the new will. The two are diametricly apposed. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 10 2010,10:35)

Anyone who says that the devil is the god of this world actually would be saying, lies,deception,and error are the major beliefs on earth right now and that is religion.

Hi Tim,

It was Paul who said that.  It is a part of scripture.  (2 Cor 4:4)

mike

Mike: So Paul was actually saying lies, deceptions, error, and untruth(devils) are the major beliefs on earth right now mostly because of man made religion.

Here is the way I see God, my opinion from what I have discovered in the new testament.

God is good, truth, light, spirit words of life, God is everywhere.

False God, illusion, wrong beliefs, evil, darkness, and spiritual words of destruction, lies, and deception are devils.

God gave from himself to create mankind. All that existed was God, hence man came from God. Man is a piece of God like a drop of water is from the ocean. Man was made alive by God and they walked as God/Man.

God had created the earth for man to dwell in harmony with God venturing into physicality for the purpose of experiencing
    the opposing forces of the duality of earth.(or whatever you choose to think)

Man only knew good/truth of God until he accepted or partook of the belief in evil, death, destruction, hurt, pain etc.! From that point man has created his own truth's some align with God but as he filled his mind with fear and false beliefs he began to fall away from life toward death.

He began to create religion or his created beliefs about how to please God and how to worship God and things to appease God because man thought God was angry and had left him.

The war of the universe was created by man and continued downhill toward death with thousands of rules, laws, sins, rituals, and fears. Mankind was lost in sin/error and there was no one to save it. Hence Jesus came with the truth of God.

Jesus showed us the way to God by believing his words from God. He evidenced his divinity by power works from God and passed the message to all who would believe.
    Today the war is for the truth of God through Jesus or the former lies, deceptions, rules, laws, sins, and darkness.

Untruth is the devils we are fighting. Jesus is the truth. Jesus is light and when light comes it casts out darkness. When darkness is removed we are ONE with our God/Jesus/Spirit of truth again. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:47)
    Pierre: If your God of the old testament prefered one over another or had chosen people, and you choose to accept that as your truth of God that is your choice. The God of the new testament as revealed by Jesus is love. The most high God of Jesus is no respector of persons. All are equal. If you choose to search the non-effective, dead old testament that produced darkness, sin and death then that is your choice. The new testament spirit of life in Christ with peace and joy in the Holy Ghost is my choice of allegiance.Why do you search in an old will for answers in the new will. The two are diametricly apposed. TK

Hi Tim,

Why are you confused about YHVH?
    The God of the Old “Testament”(117) is the same
    God of the New “Testament” 117=יהוה האלהים. (Jer.31:31-33)

God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
    YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
    Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
    HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
    God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

2Tm.2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman (1Cor.3:11-13)
    that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Heb:4:12:
    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged
    sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the
    joints and marrow, and a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,21:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 10 2010,10:35)

Hi Tim,

It was Paul who said that.  It is a part of scripture.  (2 Cor 4:4)

mike

Mike: So Paul was actually saying lies, deceptions, error, and untruth(devils) are the major beliefs on earth right now mostly because of man made religion.

TK

Hi Tim,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Tim,

Well, there's nothing I can really say to you then.  You don't believe in the scriptures as a whole and as the inspired word of God.  I do.

So debating you would be like debating an atheist IMO.  And I enjoy discussing and debating scripture.  I have no time for those who don't accept ALL scripture as being inspired of God. I don't mean that in a bad way towards you either. I also don't make time to debate with our resident atheist Stu, although I do like him.

I read you're beliefs, and I couldn't help but wonder what made Jesus different from us then.  If we are all “God/Men”, and that's what Jesus was on the earth, what made him more special than anyone else?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Here is the way I see God, my opinion from what I have discovered in the new testament.

Hi Tim,

I have imported this for you!

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 11 2010,10:45)

what we think is of little influence in Gods plan.

it is true that God want us to be saved ,and in his love open the door to us all to recieve the forgiveness of our sins
    but it is our willingness to want ,and search for the knowledge of Gods will ,that will make us benefit of all things of the kingdom of God,

this is not uniting with others who are seeing things the same way ,this is Gods way only ,all the benefits are supplied by God trough Christ ,NOT BY MEN ACCEPTENCE.
    your decision stand with you ,and are yours only.

if you are truthful God will show you the way.

Pierre,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 11 2010,03:47)

TK

God loved David because of his hearth was for his God.

1Ki 3:3 Solomon showed his love for the LORD by walking according to the statutes of his father David, except that he offered sacrifices and burned incense on the high places.

“O LORD, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way.

Mt 22:37 Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

Jn 13:34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
    Jn 13:35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Jn 14:15 “If you love me, you will obey what I command

Jn 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him

Jn 14:24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching

so what you believe now

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:47)
    Pierre: If your God of the old testament prefered one over another or had chosen people, and you choose to accept that as your truth of God that is your choice. The God of the new testament as revealed by Jesus is love. The most high God of Jesus is no respector of persons. All are equal.

Hi Tim,

This is the God of the NT speaking here:

Rev 21 NIV
    6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Doesn't sound like “all are equal” to me.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Besides Tim. It was your beloved Jesus who said, “Not one letter or least pen stroke of the Law and the Prophets will disappear”. He also said he came not to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it. And he taught by quoting the OT too many times to count.

Jesus believed in the “God of the OT”. Why don't you? Jesus said, “Why do you call me Lord, and not do what I say?”

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account