Lord = yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 209 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kathi,

You quote a proverb from King Solomon. Who did he worship as God?

peace and love,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2010,21:14)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 04 2010,15:43)
    Hi Mike,
    There are hints of the Godhead throughout the whole Bible.  If you are open to the idea and want to see it, you can, but if you are not open to the idea and don't want to see it then you won't.  Just like anything else.  God will show those who are seeking Him with pure hearts and not their own agenda.

Kathi

Hi LU,
    So if you see a binity in scripture it is strong evidence you are on the right path and have a pure heart??

Nick,
    You are trying to be an instigator by using the term “binity” with me and you are being a false witness towards me. That is feeling like harassment! I have corrected you over and over. The term that I use is “unity” and you ignore that. So if you continue as a false witness, then I will pass your posts by and not respond. If you want to discuss with me about the commandments of God and such, then obey them and treat me like you would want to be treated.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2010,22:06)
    Hi Kathi,

You quote a proverb from King Solomon.  Who did he worship as God?

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,
    Depends. At what time in his life, for he turned from one God to others.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 05 2010,16:04)

Hi Kathi,

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,
    Depends.  At what time in his life, for he turned from one God to others.

Hi Kathi,

Are you learning tricks from tt? :D

But okay, even though you should have known what I meant from the context of our previous posts, I'll ask differently.

Was ANY OF THE GODS that Solomon worshipped Jesus?  Or the Word?

peace and love,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 05 2010,20:37)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 05 2010,16:04)

Hi Kathi,

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,
    Depends.  At what time in his life, for he turned from one God to others.

Hi Kathi,

Are you learning tricks from tt? :D

But okay, even though you should have known what I meant from the context of our previous posts, I'll ask differently.

Was ANY OF THE GODS that Solomon worshipped Jesus?  Or the Word?

peace and love,
    mike

Mike,
    Solomon worshiped the Savior of Israel and longed for the forgiveness that He would bring. Jesus was to be that Savior. Solomon didn't know His name.

Solomon praying:
    1 Kings 8:33-34
    33 “When Your people Israel are defeated before an enemy, because they have sinned against You, if they turn to You again and confess Your name and pray and make supplication to You in this house,
    34 then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your people Israel, and bring them back to the land which You gave to their fathers.
    NASU

Acts 5:30-31
    30 “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross.
    31 “He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
    NASU

Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 06 2010,17:47)
    33 “When Your people Israel are defeated before an enemy, because they have sinned against You, if they turn to You again and confess Your name and pray and make supplication to You in this house,
    34 then hear in heaven, and forgive the sin of Your people Israel, and bring them back to the land which You gave to their fathers.
    NASU

30 “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross.
    31 “He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
    NASU

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

In Kings I read Solomon praying to Jehovah.  Who's name are they confessing?

In Acts, I read that Jesus was the one Jehovah sent to
    grant repentance to Israel.

Kathi, read my debate with tt.  I tried to explain to him that Jehovah commanded Jesus to be the sacrifice for our sins.  And just because Jesus did it of his own accord doesn't change the fact that it was Jehovah's will that was being done.

peace and love,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 06 2010,10:29)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 06 2010,17:47)
    NASU

NASU

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

In Kings I read Solomon praying to Jehovah.  Who's name are they confessing?

In Acts, I read that Jesus was the one Jehovah sent to
    grant repentance to Israel.

Kathi, read my debate with tt.  I tried to explain to him that Jehovah commanded Jesus to be the sacrifice for our sins.  And just because Jesus did it of his own accord doesn't change the fact that it was Jehovah's will that was being done.

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,
    Well, at least you see it as two cooperating to do God size acts…forgiving a  nation, saving a nation.  They also cooperated in creation of the whole world.

Kings 8:33…if they turn to You again and confess Your name

Acts 4:7-12
    7 When they had placed them in the center, they began to inquire, “By what power, or in what name, have you done this?”
    8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people,
    9 if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well,
    10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead — by this name this man stands here before you in good health.
    11 “He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone.
    12 “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”
    NASU

So, Mike, is the name “Jehovah” that they need to confess or is it Yashua/Jesus?  Why do you think that they couldn't just confess “Jehovah?”

Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kathi,

You said:

Why do you think that they couldn't just confess “Jehovah?”

Because now we can only reach Jehovah through Jesus.  And, as I understand it, the Holy Spirit can also only be a mediator between us and Jehovah through Jesus.  But Kathi, who's Spirit is the Holy Spirit?  And who sent Jesus to be our salvation?

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,04:24)
    Hi Mike,

So, Mike, is the name “Jehovah” that they need to confess or is it Yashua/Jesus?  Why do you think that they couldn't just confess “Jehovah?”

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

“YHVH is GOD”=117

Here is the genealogy of the First people written in Genesis…
    Adam (the first man) through Noah (the first savior).
    All their Hebrew names carry meanings: These meanings Point to…         (John 3:16)
    “GOD The Father”=117: “The Savior”=117 [117=יהוה האלהים]: through the “God Son”=74(Jesus=74).

Adam           Man
    Seth             Appointed
    Enosh           Mortal
    Kenan          Sorrow;
    Mahalalel      The Blessed God
    Jared            Shall come down
    Enoch           Teaching,
    Methuselah   His death shall bring
    Lamech        The Despairing,
    Noah            Rest or comfort.

Read as a sentence, is a hidden code, offering Proof that God
    (who originated outside of time) Prophesied: The HolySpirit coming in Jesus…

Man Appointed Mortal Sorrow; The Blessed God(YHVH) Shall come down Teaching,
          His(Jesus) death shall bring The Despairing, Rest or comfort(HolySpirit)

Proof Text: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
    it abides alone: but if [Jesus=74] dies, [He] will bring forth much [fruit=74] (John 12:24).

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 06 2010,18:58)

Hi Mike,

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

“YHVH is GOD”=117

All their Hebrew names carry meanings: These meanings Point to…         (John 3:16)
    “GOD The Father”=117: “The Savior”=117 [117=יהוה האלהים]: through the “God Son”=74(Jesus=74).

Adam           Man
    Enosh           Mortal
    Kenan          Sorrow;

Proof Text: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
    it abides alone: but if [Jesus=74] dies, [He] will bring forth much [fruit=74] (John 12:24).

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Hi EdJ,

I have heard about those first names in the Bible before on an episode with Sid Roth and Sharon Allen. Here is the episode and it is found after about 17 1/2 minutes into the show:

http://www.sidroth.org/site….rl=1141

It is interesting. After I heard that, I had to search it out myself. How did you find that?

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 06 2010,13:57)
    Hi Kathi,

You said:

Why do you think that they couldn't just confess “Jehovah?”

Because now we can only reach Jehovah through Jesus.  And, as I understand it, the Holy Spirit can also only be a mediator between us and Jehovah through Jesus.  But Kathi, who's Spirit is the Holy Spirit?  And who sent Jesus to be our salvation?

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

You ask:

who's Spirit is the Holy Spirit? And who sent Jesus to be our salvation?

The Holy Spirit is from the Father and given to the Son then given to fill believers. I see the Father as having an inner spirit and the Son having an inner spirit. I do think that the inner spirit of the Father united with the inner spirit within the Son and that one newly united spirit is what is called the Comforter which is given to believers to unite with our inner spirit. I do believe that as believers, we have the spirit of the Father and the spirit of the Son within us. The spirit of the Son intercedes for us to the Father's spirit. That is my opinion anyway.

Rom 8:9-11
    9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.
    10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
    11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
    NASU

Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,15:12)
    I see the Father as having an inner spirit and the Son having an inner spirit.  I do think that the inner spirit of the Father united with the inner spirit within the Son and that one newly united spirit is what is called the Comforter which is given to believers to unite with our inner spirit.

Hi Kathi,

I don't know if you're right or wrong.  I don't see it that way.  I think that ANY spirit that ANYONE has is of God.  I did find 4 referrences to “the Spirit of Christ” in the NT (including Romans 8 that you quoted), but many more that mention Christ and the Holy Spirit together.  For example:

1 John 4:2 NIV
    This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

I think that no one, including Jesus can have any spirit that is not of God.  That's my take on it, anyway.  This is all so much deeper a learning than I ever got from just reading the Bible.  All thanks to “Godheads” like you. :D

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,14:43)

Hi Mike,

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

“YHVH is GOD”=117

Adam           Man
    Enosh           Mortal
    Kenan          Sorrow;

YHVH is GOD=117

Hi EdJ,

I have heard about those first names in the Bible before on an episode with Sid Roth and Sharon Allen.  Here is the episode and it is found after about 17 1/2 minutes into the show:

It is interesting.  After I heard that, I had to search it out myself.  How did you find that?

Kathi

Hi Lightenup,

How can 'you' be sure it isn't 'swamp gas' rising in your face?

I watched that Sid Roth show as well, but I first heard about it from Chuck Missler.

The AKJV Bible Is full of hidden codes, I wrote a free e-book that proves God's existence by them.

God bless
    Ed J

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 06 2010,23:49)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,14:43)

Hi Mike,

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

“YHVH is GOD”=117

Adam           Man
    Enosh           Mortal
    Kenan          Sorrow;

YHVH is GOD=117

Hi EdJ,

I have heard about those first names in the Bible before on an episode with Sid Roth and Sharon Allen.  Here is the episode and it is found after about 17 1/2 minutes into the show:

It is interesting.  After I heard that, I had to search it out myself.  How did you find that?

Kathi

Hi Lightenup,

I watched that Sid Roth show as well, but I first heard about it from Chuck Missler.

The AKJV Bible Is full of hidden codes, I wrote a free e-book that proves God's existence by them.

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ,

Because I know that the wooden images are carved and set apart as idols. If there are wooden images of something but their purpose is decorative…no problem. The problem is when they are worshiped.

Isa 44:13-17
    13 Another shapes wood, he extends a measuring line; he outlines it with red chalk. He works it with planes and outlines it with a compass, and makes it like the form of a man, like the beauty of man, so that it may sit in a house.
    14 Surely he cuts cedars for himself, and takes a cypress or an oak and raises it for himself among the trees of the forest. He plants a fir, and the rain makes it grow.
    15 Then it becomes something for a man to burn, so he takes one of them and warms himself; he also makes a fire to bake bread. He also makes a god and worships it; he makes it a graven image and falls down before it.
    16 Half of it he burns in the fire; over this half he eats meat as he roasts a roast and is satisfied. He also warms himself and says, “Aha! I am warm, I have seen the fire.”
    17 But the rest of it he makes into a god, his graven image. He falls down before it and worships; he also prays to it and says, “Deliver me, for you are my god.”
    NASU

There we have wood that was an idol. It doesn't sound like a cross at all.

If the cross is worshiped, that would be wrong. If not, then people have freedom in their choice of symbols to use and how they use them as long as they honor the Lord in all things.

Kathi

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 07 2010,15:41)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,15:12)
    I see the Father as having an inner spirit and the Son having an inner spirit.  I do think that the inner spirit of the Father united with the inner spirit within the Son and that one newly united spirit is what is called the Comforter which is given to believers to unite with our inner spirit.

Hi Kathi,

I don't know if you're right or wrong.  I don't see it that way.  I think that ANY spirit that ANYONE has is of God.  I did find 4 referrences to “the Spirit of Christ” in the NT (including Romans 8 that you quoted), but many more that mention Christ and the Holy Spirit together.  For example:

1 John 4:2 NIV
    This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

I think that no one, including Jesus can have any spirit that is not of God.  That's my take on it, anyway.  This is all so much deeper a learning than I ever got from just reading the Bible.  All thanks to “Godheads” like you. :D

peace and love,
    mike

Hi mike,
    God breathed into dust to make man.{gen2.7]. That spirit returns to God at death[Ecc12] So the spirit of man is a lamp of the Lord God [prov20]but it has no connection with His Spirit but He can pour His Holy Spirit on repentant men[Prov1]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2010,16:55)
    Hi mike,
    God breathed into dust to make man.{gen2.7]. That spirit returns to God at death[Ecc12] So the spirit of man is a lamp of the Lord God [prov20]but it has no connection with His Spirit but He can pour His Holy Spirit on repentant men[Prov1]

Hi Nick,

I see it as an electrical current and God is the generator.  If He cuts the current, we die.  I believe everyone has a little bit of God's Holy Spirit running through them.  When they talk about recieving Holy Spirit, I think they got an amped up charge of it.  This is how I've understood it myself.  I'm not above being taught, though.

Thanks for your interest.

peace and love,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,16:38)
    Because I know that the wooden images are carved and set apart as idols.  If there are wooden images of something but their purpose is decorative…no problem.  The problem is when they are worshiped.

13 Another shapes wood, he extends a measuring line; he outlines it with red chalk. He works it with planes and outlines it with a compass, and makes it like the form of a man, like the beauty of man, so that it may sit in a house.
    14 Surely he cuts cedars for himself, and takes a cypress or an oak and raises it for himself among the trees of the forest. He plants a fir, and the rain makes it grow.
    15 Then it becomes something for a man to burn, so he takes one of them and warms himself; he also makes a fire to bake bread. He also makes a god and worships it;
    he makes it a graven image and falls down before it.
    16 Half of it he burns in the fire; over this half he eats meat as he roasts a roast and is satisfied. He also warms himself and says, “Aha! I am warm, I have seen the fire.”
    17 But the rest of it he makes into a god, his graven image. He falls down before it and worships; he also prays to it and says, “Deliver me, for you are my god.”
    NASU

There we have wood that was an idol.  It doesn't sound like a cross at all.

If the cross is worshiped, that would be wrong.  If not, then people have freedom in their choice of symbols to use and how they use them as long as they honor the Lord in all things.

Kathi

Hi Lightenup,

Get the 'swamp gas' out of your eyes and you will see it is cross!

Isaiah 44:19-20 …shall I make the residue thereof an abomination?  
    shall I fall down to [†] the stock of a tree? He feedeth on ashes:
    a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver
    his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

What is the lie in their right hand?

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
    the creature(Jesus) more than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

This Lie is from the whore: Mystery Babylon (Rev.17:5)…

Rev.17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness:
    and I saw [a whore] (Prob.7) sit upon a scarlet colored beast,  (red dragon of Rev.12:3)
    full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Hear is what God's word tells us of this whore…

Prob.7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
    He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. (Phony Rapture doctrine)
    With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips
    she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter,
    or as a fool to the correction of [†] the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver;
    as a bird (Rev.18:2) hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
    Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
    Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she (Rev.17:5)
    hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Isaiah 45:20: Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,
    ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up
    the wood [†] of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    Jer.10:8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock [†] is a doctrine of vanities.

Rev.18:2-4 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying,
    Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils,
    and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
    and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,
    and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance
    of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
    Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
    and that ye receive not of her plagues.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 07 2010,17:27)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2010,16:55)
    Hi mike,

Hi Nick,

I see it as an electrical current and God is the generator.  If He cuts the current, we die.  I believe everyone has a little bit of God's Holy Spirit running through them.  When they talk about recieving Holy Spirit, I think they got an amped up charge of it.  This is how I've understood it myself.  I'm not above being taught, though.

Thanks for your interest.

peace and love,
    mike

Hi mike.
    That is a popular idea but it has no scriptural foundation.

When men received the Holy Spirit in Acts then major spiritual things started to happen.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2010,18:11)
    Hi mike.
    That is a popular idea but it has no scriptural foundation.

When men received the Holy Spirit in Acts then major spiritual things started to happen.

Hi Nick,

Here's two of the first three mentions of God's Spirit in the Bible:

Genesis 6:3 NIV
    Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with [ Or My spirit will not remain in ] man forever, for he is mortal [ Or corrupt ] ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

Genesis 41:38 NIV
    So Pharaoh asked them, “Can we find anyone like this man, one in whom is the spirit of God?”

Seems to me that God's Spirit has always been a part of us.

peace and love,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 07 2010,01:53)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 07 2010,16:38)
    Because I know that the wooden images are carved and set apart as idols.  If there are wooden images of something but their purpose is decorative…no problem.  The problem is when they are worshiped.

15 Then it becomes something for a man to burn, so he takes one of them and warms himself; he also makes a fire to bake bread. He also makes a god and worships it;
    he makes it a graven image and falls down before it.
    NASU

There we have wood that was an idol.  It doesn't sound like a cross at all.

If the cross is worshiped, that would be wrong.  If not, then people have freedom in their choice of symbols to use and how they use them as long as they honor the Lord in all things.

Kathi

Hi Lightenup,

Get the 'swamp gas' out of your eyes and you will see it is cross!

Isaiah 44:19-20 …shall I make the residue thereof an abomination?  
    shall I fall down to [†] the stock of a tree? He feedeth on ashes:
    a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver
    his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

What is the lie in their right hand?

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
    the creature(Jesus) more than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

This Lie is from the whore: Mystery Babylon (Rev.17:5)…

Rev.17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness:
    and I saw [a whore] (Prob.7) sit upon a scarlet colored beast,  (red dragon of Rev.12:3)
    full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Hear is what God's word tells us of this whore…

Prob.7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
    He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed. (Phony Rapture doctrine)
    With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips
    she forced him. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter,
    or as a fool to the correction of [†] the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver;
    as a bird (Rev.18:2) hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
    Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
    Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she (Rev.17:5)
    hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Isaiah 45:20: Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,
    ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up
    the wood [†] of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.
    Jer.10:8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock [†] is a doctrine of vanities.

Rev.18:2-4 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying,
    Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils,
    and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
    and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,
    and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance
    of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
    Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
    and that ye receive not of her plagues.

EdJ,

I do believe that you are tangled in a web of your own design. You do not have any scriptures that speak about how God feels about the cross, just a few verses with something about a tree or wood…good grief!

And, now I get a bigger picture of you…you are in the “Jesus is created club.” I am in the “Son of God was begotten, not created club.” We are going to see things vastly different just because of that, I'm sad to say.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account