Lord = yhwh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

If the word of God is in your heart/mind then Jesus, the word, a messenger, an angel of God, Gods words and holy spirit are all in your heart/mind. They are all ONE! Hear spiritually! Physical thinking is limited. Spiritual thinking is unlimited.

How would Jesus, his spirit words of God, and his spiritual angel/messenger be separate? They are not separate, they are ONE!

John14:2…[with some retranslated greek words]…”In my fathers house[temple, us] there are many mansions[dwelling places, abodes]if not I would have told you. V3…and if I go[die] and[to] prepare a place[position, abode] in you, I will come again[manifest a new position] and receive you to myself; that where I am,[in the kingdom of heaven at the right hand of the father] there ye may be also[the Kingdom within us]

V23….If a man love me[believe my words], he will keep[hold fast] my words; and my father will love him, and we[father, son & words/spirit] will come unto him, and make our abode[dwelling place] with[in] him.[The Kingdom of God within the temple/church/body of Christ] US!!

Jesus told his disciples, it is better for you that I go away[die] for if I go away I WILL COME(manifest) AGAIN IN A NEW FORM(spirit) that where I am (at the right hand of the father in heaven) you may be also. No walls, time, or distance limitations, he is here now!!

There are many types of Angels. Even the thoughts that you ponder in your mind about God when spoken forth are spiritual messengers sent out to others to inform them of the truth. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

“The Word” is the HolySpirit”. (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

John 14:24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 12:49-50 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak
    therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (1Cor.3:6)

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
    1Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Tim, I love you. We see things differently, but you seem to come from a good spiritual place.

We'll talk more later about doctrines. I'm behind on my correspondence in many threads.

May God bless you abundantly, brother.

mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: I feel your love and return the same. What a wonderful feeling it is that can come from kindness and love. This site should be learning that differences of opinion by each person of everything in life exists. We are all differing in our beliefs and perceptions. Hearing each other and choosing what truths resonate within and which ideas alienate. The soul tells us through feelings/vibrations. If it feels good(not artificially induced) it is God. The truth from God when perceived correctly always feels good. We can disagree in our beliefs and yet remain in love. Thank you for your kindness, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

For all: Jesus came to earth at the consumation of the ages, the fulness of time, the end of the age, the end of the religious world order!

The main religion of that time was the Jewish Temple worship. They had written thousands of man made rules or addendums to the law of God. Thousands of rituals, washings, feast days, sabbath days, rules of conduct, tithes and offerings and other conforming acts of atrition unto the worshipers. These were the bonds and chains Jesus referred to that the temple hierarchy bound the people with and told them it was Gods will. This temple hierarchy and those that followed them were the ones Jesus said were in sin and darkness. They were leading the people astray with all the temple rules and works for cleansings.

Everything the religious world stood for at that time was reversed by Jesus. Jesus came to show mankind the true way back to God! Man had followed the error/sin of those in darkness and lost his connection with God. Jesus showed us the new/only way to perfection unto God. Just believe in the work that Jesus did for us to cleanse us and make us whole and perfect unto God. If one believes what Jesus did, he has cleansed his mind and is in perfect union with God.

John the Baptist cleared the way for Jesus but still followed the written law. There had been no Baptism up to John. John introduced the act of Baptism to create a picture of the new way at hand that would cause a total cleansing, a washing away of all the old beliefs, rules, laws, rituals and works for acceptance unto God. The new new mind ready to accept a totally new Baptism by the spirit words of God through Jesus. Spirit/water/words of God from Jesus, the truth. Eph.5:26 The new cleansing with the washing of the water of the word of God.

The end of the old physical, religious, ritualistic, sacrificial, work your way to God teachings.The old passed away and behold all things[logos/words] have become new! The new way effectuated by Jesus is spirit/words from God direct. What God would say to man is now being proclaimed by the man Jesus for any or all, whosoever will accept and believe to be cleansed, purified and one with God. Faith in the truth only, cleanses the worshiper.

The religious hierarchy hated Jesus to death. He was teaching a totally contrary way to God than they were. Jesus taught of salvation by faith in his works, rather than sacrifice and works of the law. Jesus fulfilled the requirment of the law, fulfilled all things written of him, and sealed the new covenant with his blood. The works of Jesus are finished. Jesus/the bridegroom married[joined with] the holy spirit[words of God] and their offspring is all humanity who will join in union with them by faith. This is the tree of life.

This is the new day of the lord. All are called to the wedding feast of Jesus, the bridgroom and the holy spirit of God. The same spirit picture is for each and all to join to/or marry the whole/holy/purified spirit of God, by faith, believing in our union with ONENESS/good only/God! If one believes in evil he has no part with God.

If we believe we have the mind of Christ within, we must have regard for the annointed power thereof! The thoughts and words that proceed from our hearts/mouths have the power of God and will direct your life circumstances.
    What comes forth out of the heart/mind/mouth of a man is what will be brought forth in his life circumstances on earth. You have the annointed power of God in your mind. James says like the small rudder on a great ship the tongue/mouth/words guide your life to goodness/love or destruction/sickness/death. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

all

the O.T is the shadow of things to come, but not all is shadow,

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 07 2011,00:18)
    all

the O.T is the shadow of things to come, but not all is shadow,

Pierre

pierre: What things from the old testament do you still feel is effectual today? Or what things did Jesus not fulfill from the old testament?

Luke 22:37…all that is written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus Chrits…!

John5:39….Jesus said,”…you search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me…!

Luke16:16…the law and the prophets were UNTIL John, since then is the Kingdom of God….!

In the fulness of time, God sent his son….! It was time for the day of the lord to manifest. This is the day that the lord has made.
    The ot is the shadow of the light of Jesus. Today! IMO, TK

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account