Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 800 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 12 2012,04:39)
    Mike, have you actually met Nick?  The last 7 posts before this one, sometimes with Nick, you can have strings of such posts that go on for days–100's of posts long.  thousands!   Millions!  
    I like Nick, but I wish he would converse, more so than moderate.  And when he's not moderating, I wish he would not converse.  (That made sense in my mind before I wrote it.)

If a person wants to converse with one liners, then probably not a good idea to answer back in paragraphs IMO.

Either best to ignore him if a person likes to reply in paragraphs and delve deep into the detail, or reply with a one liner in keeping it brief.

That is what I think. It is not against any rule to talk in one liners.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 12 2012,13:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 12 2012,12:39)
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

If the sword of the spirit is the word and the spirit is the word, then the sword of the spirit must be the word of the word.

Just saying.

Hi T8,

God's HolySpirit gives God's word “Bite”!

“Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou
    shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
    16 Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall
    scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
    17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst,
    I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. 18 I will open rivers in high places,
    and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. (Isaiah 41:15-18)

Eph 5:26-27 That he might sanctify and cleanse [the Church] with the washing of water by the word,
    27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle,
    or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 12 2012,13:20)

“The Word” written in Rev.19:13 is NOT identified as Jesus?

Jesus/Yahshua/??? was the name given to him when the Word was made flesh. Before that, the name/title was the Word/Logos.

The Book of John is all about Jesus and revealing who he is.

Thus it is fitting that it starts off as the Word was with God in the beginning.

Hi T8,

The word became flesh first in Jesus and later in us. 1 Corinthians 14:36 What?
    came “The Word” of God out from you? or came it unto you only? (see John 6:63)

1 John 1:1-3 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen
    with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you
    that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) 3 That which we
    have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and
    truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 12 2012,20:39)

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 12 2012,13:20)

Jesus/Yahshua/??? was the name given to him when the Word was made flesh. Before that, the name/title was the Word/Logos.

The Book of John is all about Jesus and revealing who he is.

Thus it is fitting that it starts off as the Word was with God in the beginning.

Hi T8,

The word became flesh first in Jesus and later in us. 1 Corinthians 14:36 What?
    came “The Word” of God out from you? or came it unto you only? (see John 6:63)

1 John 1:1-3 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen
    with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you
    that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) 3 That which we
    have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and
    truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God bless

EDJ

If Jesus is the word and then he has it in him the word or himself ,

And you don t have the word of God in you if you do not believe in the word of God,you only have your own words,and it is only wen you talk that other see and ear who you really are on the inside that is.

So if you have no true words of God in you well you are so called dead,

I. Nerver see a walking word like some have here on the forum

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The word was made flesh at the Jordan.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,20:10)
    Hi MB,
    Making sense and satisfying logic is not how you find truth.
    You keep adding stuff to what is written

Show me what I added, Nick.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 11 2012,19:39)

Yes Ed,

I know that you believe there were TWO who had eyes of blazing fire, will rule with an iron sceptor, will do battle against the beast of the earth and his armies, and have sharp swords coming out of their mouths. ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 11 2012,21:30)
    Hi,

And so the Word BECAME a flesh thing, right? What “thing” did the Word BECOME, Nick? Did the Word BECOME a human being named Jesus? If not, what flesh thing DID it BECOME?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 11 2012,20:24)
    It is not against any rule to talk in one liners.

Nor is it against any rule for us to voice our frustration with the person doing it, right?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 12 2012,10:39)
    You say the Word of God was in Jesus, speaking through him when he said things like John 17:5 and 8:58.  But that would only be possible if the Word was an individual entity who had his own mind and ambitions – separate from God.

It couldn't have been the Word saying, “Glorify ME now with the glory I HAD” unless the Word was a BEING separate from God who could have glory ALONGSIDE God before the world began.

So………………..Do you believe that the Word of God who was WITH God in the beginning is an individual ENTITY, separate from God?   YES or NO?

Hi MB,
    God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself.
    Jesus was filled with the Spirit
    yes
    God is not Jesus.
    The Word in him was [the Spirit of]God

You don't need to add any more but learn from scripture

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

I'm starting a thread specifically for you, although I hope that others will also learn from it. Look for it, will you? It will be called “Who said these words?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The wise of this world get poor press in the bible.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 12 2012,14:30)
    Hi,

Hi Nick,

To bad others have trouble understanding this.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The scriptures are the wisdom of God[Lk11.48]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

The new thread is “Who said the words of John 17:5?” Please respond to the OP there.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    I thought the inquisition had finished.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 12 2012,13:28)

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 12 2012,13:17)

If the sword of the spirit is the word and the spirit is the word, then the sword of the spirit must be the word of the word.

Just saying.

Hi T8,

God's HolySpirit gives God's word “Bite”!

………….

So if the sword of the spirit is the word and the spirit is the word, then the sword of the spirit must be the word of the word and the word of the word is the word with bite?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

I can simplify it a bit for you…

Mouth  →  Word  →  Spirit

No need to make God's word complicated, even a child can understand.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

“See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth,
    much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then
    shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
    And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made,
    that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved” (Heb 12:25-28)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 12 2012,02:28)
    Hi MB,
    I thought the inquisition had finished.

It has only just begun.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 800 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account