Kerwin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

to anyone who may be concerned,

On the 30th of August 2010 in the AM hours of Central United States I was called to say that a doner kidney was available to match me and given a small window to decide to take it or not. The kidney comes from a doner who use a DNR order and I am not quite sure about the ethics of such a device but since she/he was actually not living and appeared to be charitable with his/her will I said OK and took on a new and respected visitor. As of today the kidney is somewhat functioning though only in partially deadly chemicals from my blood. Any appropriate prayers for my doner or myself are appreciated even my doner is in God's hands.

Well said Kerwin, take care. May your healing be quick and joyous. Blessings and favour be bestowed upon you. For you are highly favored.

Much love.

Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 11 2010,08:11)
    to anyone who may be concerned,

On the 30th of August 2010 in the AM hours of Central United States I was called to say that a doner kidney was available to match me and given a small window to decide to take it or not. The kidney comes from a doner who use a  DNR order and I am not quite sure about the ethics of such a device but since she/he was actually not living and appeared to be charitable with his/her will I said OK and took on a new and respected visitor.  As of today the kidney is somewhat functioning though only in partially deadly chemicals from my blood.   Any appropriate prayers for my doner or myself are appreciated even my doner is in God's hands.

Hi Kerwin:

I have prayed for you and the donor.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes I will pray.

Blessings.

shimmer
    Participant

Kerwin, I pray that you may be well, and God take care of you,

kerwin
    Participant

To my friends,

Thank you!

God bless the seeds Jesus sows in each of us and make them grow like mustard.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Kerwin, hope that all is going well.

Baker
    Participant

kerwin! I hope and pray that all will go well with you,and God will restore you to good health….. Let us know when you will have to go and be operated on…… May the Love of God be with you always, peace Irene

kerwin
    Participant

The primary operation has already occurred but the new kidney is not functioning completely. It is up to God if it wakes up and does so.

Baker
    Participant

kerwin! Miracles still do happen….so we will keep on praying…..only God can do it…..Irene

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

I am back in the hospital so my doctors can keep an eye on me after a kidney biopsy. I have my laptop so I am still in contact.

shimmer
    Participant

God bless you Kerwin and keep you safe. Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kewin,

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye
    may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much
    May all our prayers have such an effect for our beloved brother Kerwin, Father!

A men
    Ed J

kerwin
    Participant

All,

Thank you! I left the hospital Monday afternoon and feel better than I did before entering it. I am shaky which may effect my spelling. :ghostface: :)

shimmer
    Participant

It's good to hear you have done well Kerwin, and feeling better. May God look after you, God bless you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 30 2010,14:45)
    All,

Thank you!  I left the hospital Monday afternoon and feel better than I did before entering it.  I am shaky which may effect my spelling. :ghostface:  :)

hi Kerwin

nice to see you got trough,if it is now or later we all will have live trough him,

God bless you

Pierre

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi bro Kerwin,

Just stopped in again quickly and saw your thread.

My prayers are certainly with you – you are a dear man of God and I pray that you will be well in body soon.

Much love,
    Mandy

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,
    Just noticed your thread. May God continue to strengthen you and that your new kidney continues to improve your health. My dad died in June this year and he had been on kidney dialysis which was no fun for him. So, it is good that you were able to get a transplant.

And hello to Mandy, I hope you are doing well, you look the same :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Continue to trust in God kerwin.
    God's will is always best.
    We don't always know his plans, but his will is always the best for his children.

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Thank you all.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account