Kenrch cannot post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 30 2008,18:51)
    Hi Stu,
    There is definitely and categorically no such thing as colour
    to a blind man.

No one can prove otherwise.

You are still not telling me what you actually can percieve that I can't. I can see colour. What is it that only you and others of christian faith can see that is invisible to me?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

The spiritual realm.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 30 2008,21:27)
    The spiritual realm.

Spiritual

… of or relating to the mind or intellect (ninth in the list of definitions on dictionary.com)

When I listen to the music of Delius (an atheist) I (also an atheist) have a profound sense of the spiritual which manifests itself as awe at the very nature of that experience – the purely emotional response to music that couples with the intellectual consideration of that music, and contemplation of the neurochemical reasons for those responses, and even the evolutionary explanations for them.

Plenty of spirituality there with no need for an imaginary friend. What spiritual realm do you live in t8? Can you be sure it is not the same as mine?

Stuart

Stu I have never met somebody that did not belief in God and went on a Christian Website and tried to destroy the Love that we have for our Savior and our God. And for that, my friend you will be punished, if you do not repent in the mean time. What do you get out of that, I would like to know? And what are you, lonely for the love we have, or for friendship, or what is it that you find that you have to come on here and post? Do you get a satisfaction because some have doubt now, it must be. For those that are grounded in Christ Jesus you will NOT SUCCEED. The Father has given us to Jesus, and He said He will not loose us. We have that promise along with God's Holt Spirit, which you will never understand unless you receive from God what is freely given to those who love Him. You know the story of Pharaoh, right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 31 2008,04:47)
    Stu I have never met somebody that did not belief in God and went on a Christian Website and tried to destroy the Love that we have for our Savior and our God. And for that, my friend you will be punished, if you do not repent in the mean time. What do you get out of that, I would like to know? And what are you, lonely for the love we have, or for friendship, or what is it that you find that you have to come on here and post? Do you get a satisfaction because some have doubt now, it must be. For those that are grounded in Christ Jesus you will NOT SUCCEED. The Father has given us to Jesus, and He said He will not loose us. We have that promise along with God's Holt Spirit, which you will never understand unless you receive from God what is freely given to those who love Him. You know the story of Pharaoh, right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

You still have not said what you can see that I can't. I think it is a big bluff. Your experiences are the same kind of thing as mine. I don't attribute those emotions to an imaginary friend and you do. There is nothing special about you and there is nothing special about me. One difference is that I don't divide the world up into good and evil along scriptural lines because I see grey where I think a fundamentalist christian can only see in black and white.

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Yes.
    You told us you see grey.
    That is a little progress I suppose.

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 31 2008,05:15)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 31 2008,04:47)

Peace and Love Mrs.

You still have not said what you can see that I can't.  I think it is a big bluff.  Your experiences are the same kind of thing as mine.  I don't attribute those emotions to an imaginary friend and you do.  There is nothing special about you and there is nothing special about me.  One difference is that I don't divide the world up into good and evil along scriptural lines because I see grey where I think a fundamentalist christian can only see in black and white.

Stuart

Stu No way, how can you say that? When other Christians know what I am talking about and
    you do not. Sorry you don't experience the same then what we do. Otherwise you would not talk like that.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Stu,
    I have read your tag line and had hoped that you would have had an explaination by now? I suppose that is a bit unfair to attach a warning to someone and then not tell them why. How will they know not to do the very thing that gave them the warning in the first place?

Nick or t8, could you kindly tell Stu what he was warned about, if you haven't already? Of course it's none of my business, but I do think if rules are in place for a reason and someone breaks those rules – they should be notified properly so as to not break the rules again.

Thanks,
    Mandy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    It was I who sent the warning due to complaints about your offensive and contemptuous posts against christian belief some several weeks ago. Thank you for moderating your tone.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 30 2008,22:04)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 30 2008,21:27)
    The spiritual realm.

Spiritual

… of or relating to the mind or intellect (ninth in the list of definitions on dictionary.com)

When I listen to the music of Delius (an atheist) I (also an atheist) have a profound sense of the spiritual which manifests itself as awe at the very nature of that experience – the purely emotional response to music that couples with the intellectual consideration of that music, and contemplation of the neurochemical reasons for those responses, and even the evolutionary explanations for them.

Plenty of spirituality there with no need for an imaginary friend. What spiritual realm do you live in t8? Can you be sure it is not the same as mine?

Stuart

Neither would you understand or believe if I told you.

But there are things beyond your grasp and experience and to such we shouldn't ridicule as that would only prove one to be arrogant.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 31 2008,12:50)
    Hi Stu,
    It was I who sent the warning due to complaints about your offensive and contemptuous posts against christian belief some several weeks ago. Thank you for moderating your tone.

Thank you for replying Nick. I would like to appeal on the grounds that there is not a rule against doing that. As I wrote elsewhere, if being 'offensive and contemptous' against christian belief were an offense, why have I not got a whole bathroom set of little tiles?

Stuart

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….> is it possible to give Kenrich another chance, he did at times have some pertty good posts, Just ask him not to be so condisending and have a little more patient with everyone.

It grieves me that you had to do what you did brother.

peace to you and yours………….gene

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 31 2008,18:55)

Hi Stu,

Thank you for replying Nick.  I would like to appeal on the grounds that there is not a rule against doing that.  As I wrote elsewhere, if being 'offensive and contemptous' against christian belief were an offense, why have I not got a whole bathroom set of little tiles?

Stuart

tell you the truth what I belief you should have gotten some of those tiles for making fun of my Savior Jesus Christ. And if I would be the owner of this site, you would not even be here. Sorry nothing against you as a person just what you have done here, that is not right, and should have never been aloud to do. Just the way I see it.

Mrs.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 06 2008,17:40)

Hi Stu,

Thank you for replying Nick.  I would like to appeal on the grounds that there is not a rule against doing that.  As I wrote elsewhere, if being 'offensive and contemptous' against christian belief were an offense, why have I not got a whole bathroom set of little tiles?

Stuart

tell you the truth what I belief you should have gotten some of those tiles for making fun of my Savior Jesus Christ. And if I would be the owner of this site, you would not even be here. Sorry nothing against you as a person just what you have done here, that is not right, and should have never been aloud to do. Just the way I see it.

Mrs.

The rules of the forum are very specific. The concept of your saviour is just that, an idea. I would never mount an attack against you as a person, but absurd ideas like christianity I believe should be challenged with rigour.

Just as you go on and on about my worldview, I analyse yours for you also. Breathing, food, water, shelter and human companionship are essential for us all. Jesus is a lifestyle option.

Stuart

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 06 2008,17:46)
    Jesus is a lifestyle option.

Hey, Stu, how's it going?

I've heard this before. Can you elaborate some on why you think certain people choose this lifestyle? Is it only a crutch for the weak? Because I've known some pretty strong men who have been brought to their knees when God has revealed himself to them.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Feb. 06 2008,17:56)

I've heard this before.  Can you elaborate some on why you think certain people choose this lifestyle?  Is it only a crutch for the weak?  Because I've known some pretty strong men who have been brought to their knees when God has revealed himself to them.

Hi Not3in1

How are you getting on?

I'm not saying that the christian meme is not persuasive. However I do see a lot of people included in the membership statistics of the mainstream churches whose interest is chiefly a church as place to be married and to go before being buried. Easter and christmas at midnight mass are further lifestle options. Baptism is a kind of pagan rite of passage, a sort of unofficial, formal welcome into the world. These people must be more of an insult to christianity than I could possibly muster!

I do think it is a crutch for some people.

Stuart

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 06 2008,17:40)

Hi Stu,

Stuart

Mrs.

The rules of the forum are very specific.  The concept of your saviour is just that, an idea.  I would never mount an attack against you as a person, but absurd ideas like christianity I believe should be challenged with rigour.

Just as you go on and on about my worldview, I analyse yours for you also.  Breathing, food, water, shelter and human companionship are essential for us all.  Jesus is a lifestyle option.

Stuart

No Stu it is an experience that you would and cant understand because you do not have God's Holy Spirit. Until you deceide to do believe and receive the Holy Spirit, you will have no idea who God is. You can attack us all you want, those that have God's Holy Spirit will stand up for God anytime. No Jesus is my hope and my Savior and I know where I am going when I die, as long as I stay with Jesus, and that IIIIIIII will do. No matter what you say.
    Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 06 2008,18:38)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Feb. 06 2008,17:56)

I've heard this before.  Can you elaborate some on why you think certain people choose this lifestyle?  Is it only a crutch for the weak?  Because I've known some pretty strong men who have been brought to their knees when God has revealed himself to them.

Hi Not3in1

How are you getting on?

I'm not saying that the christian meme is not persuasive.  However I do see a lot of people included in the membership statistics of the mainstream churches whose interest is chiefly a church as place to be married and to go before being buried.  Easter and christmas at midnight mass are further lifestle options.  Baptism is a kind of pagan rite of passage, a sort of unofficial, formal welcome into the world.  These people must be more of an insult to christianity than I could possibly muster!

I do think it is a crutch for some people.

Stuart

Ah finally Stu,
    You are seeing a divide between the solemn and ritualistic mainstream churches who believe and do all the oddest things, such as baptising infants and holding sacrifice masses, and the remnant followers of Christ.

Their fruit is of evil such as paedophilia and homosexuality. The Word of God is not respected and listened to. Their false doctrines insult our God and His Son and separate their disciples from God.

Their wealth is drawn from the poorest and Think of those tall spires and those echoey mauseleums and read of their fate.

Rev18
    1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Stu
    Participant

You are seeing a divide between the solemn and ritualistic mainstream churches who believe and do all the oddest things, such as baptising infants and holding sacrifice masses, and the remnant followers of Christ.

Sacrifice masses? I suppose so. I think you follow Christ/Paul, but not Jesus, from what I can make out of the supposed message of Jesus. Of course I don’t understand why you feel the need to follow anyone. Sure, you can learn from others with wisdom, but why volunteer for mental slavery?

The Word of God is not respected and listened to. Their false doctrines insult our God and His Son and separate their disciples from God.

If they’re not on your side, you must be in a tiny minority.

Their wealth is drawn from the poorest

Absolutely it is! All those people in South Auckland for whom a 10% tithe means not enough food on the table or health care for their children, while the churches build large gold-plated edifices, for whose glory?

and Think of those tall spires and those echoey mauseleums and read of their fate.

The grander of the old European ones were built from the funds of the rich in return for favours in the afterlife.

Their fruit is of evil such as paedophilia and homosexuality.

You are saying that mainstream christianity promotes paedophilia? Maybe there is an issue with the Catholic church shamelessly protecting abusers but I don’t think it is prevalent in the protestant congregations.
    What is wrong with homosexuality? (Yes I know about Leviticus etc but that does not actually answer the question).

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    You say
    ” I think you follow Christ/Paul, but not Jesus, from what I can make out of the supposed message of Jesus.”
    Christ is not divided from Paul but they are one in the Spirit of God.

You need to understand that Paul was either preaching the kingdom or teaching the new christians about the kingdom. He was under the new Law of the kingdom and showed how it overshadowed the Old Law.

However Jesus was born under the Old Law and fulfilled it perfectly but he came to initiate the kingdom and reveal the heart and the power of God in healing and setting captives free and he also did other things such as teaching the Jews about the Old Law.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account