Jw's and islam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 01 2011,07:41)
    This is the Gospel Message, did you notice it does not say “He has sent me to Die” or “He has sent me to be Crucified”

Hi BD,

Rev.13:8: And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him(Lucifer), whose names
    are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Without shedding of blood is no remission of sins. (Hebrews 9:22)

Mk.8:31 He began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
    of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
    Lev.17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make
    an atonement for (the sins of) your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2011,20:45)
    Hi BD,

Abraham never “worshiped”(117) the quranic moongod.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

What is a moongod?

Ed J
    Participant

'the god' of the quran.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2011,21:00)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 01 2011,07:41)
    This is the Gospel Message, did you notice it does not say “He has sent me to Die” or “He has sent me to be Crucified”

Hi BD,

Rev.13:8: And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him(Lucifer), whose names
    are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Without shedding of blood is no remission of sins. (Hebrews 9:22)

Mk.8:31 He began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
    of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
    Lev.17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make
    an atonement for (the sins of) your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

God bless

Those verses still make no mention that Jesus was to be a Sacrifice for sin. Jesus said they wanted to make him suffer, reject him and kill him, the Quran says this too:

Surah 3
    54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

But then the Quran reveals a Mystery

Surah 3
    55 Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
    56 “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
    57 “As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong.”

Now ED, I know you are very knowledgeable so can you tell me was it acceptable to make a sacrifice that has been treated cruely, whipped or torn?

Hebrews 9:22 says without blood there is no remission of sins but John preach Baptism for the remission of sins

John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
    Mark 1:3-5

Was John wrong in doing this?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,03:02)
    'the god' of the quran.

Praise be Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.
    ( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #1)

Perhaps you have not read or studied so this is truth, May you be blessed by it.

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,05:37)

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Jan. 01 2011,03:25)
    Muslims really make the best debaters(most of them :D ) BD is proving ED J to be spiritually stupid.  BD I have a question I read in my JW literature that Allah is a name that means The God, is this true and if so wouldn't that make it a title?

Hi Bet,

Are you going to join with BD now and become a muslim?

Ed J

No i'm not going to follow BD or michael Jackson and Jermaine Jackson and leave the JW's to become a muslim. Mainly because they don't believe Jesus died for our sins and he's just an exceptional prophet who had no bearing on the creation of the world(helped his father in creating all others things besides Jesus). For that reason I can't be a muslim though that doesn't mean I can't find common ground between religions, I won't pray to their gods nor will I go to their places of worship, however knowing the fact that all religions come from one place(tower of babel) helps me to see the common ground without worshipping their god.

@BD: Why do islamic centers of worship have a cresent on top of their buildings, is that true Islam or is that just like christendoms sun worship cross?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Jan. 03 2011,03:22)

Muslims really make the best debaters(most of them :D ) BD is proving ED J to be spiritually stupid.  BD I have a question I read in my JW literature that Allah is a name that means The God, is this true and if so wouldn't that make it a title?

Hi Bet,

Ed J

No i'm not going to follow BD or michael Jackson and Jermaine Jackson and leave the JW's to become a muslim. Mainly because they don't believe Jesus died for our sins and he's just an exceptional prophet who had no bearing on the creation of the world(helped his father in creating all others things besides Jesus). For that reason I can't be a muslim though that doesn't mean I can't find common ground between religions, I won't pray to their gods nor will I go to their places of worship, however knowing the fact that all religions come from one place(tower of babel) helps me to see the common ground without worshipping their god.

@BD: Why do islamic centers of worship have a cresent on top of their buildings, is that true Islam or is that just like christendoms sun worship cross?

This symbol is in reference to the ottomon empire and was not used until the 1400's it was the symbol of that dynasty

It's not like the cross is used and most Mosques do not have that symbol.

Also, you must be careful about saying “their” God as if there are other gods. You said yourself that religions come from the tower of Babel and if that is true then all religions come from the same ONE GOD that confounded the language at the tower of babylon so ONE and ONLY ONE GOD many many understandings.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 03 2011,03:38)
    Also, you must be careful about saying “their” God as if there are other gods. You said yourself that religions come from the tower of Babel and if that is true then all religions come from the same ONE GOD that confounded the language at the tower of babylon so ONE and ONLY ONE GOD many many understandings.

Hi BD,

Sura 23 verse 14 says…   'allah, the best of creators'.

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 03 2011,03:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,03:02)
    'the god' of the quran.

Praise be Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject Faith hold (others) as equal, with their Guardian-Lord.  
    (  سورة الأنعام  , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #1)

Perhaps you have not read or studied so this is truth, May you be blessed by it.

Hi BD,

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 03 2011,03:05)
    Now ED, I know you are very knowledgeable so can you tell me was it acceptable to make a sacrifice that has been treated cruely, whipped or torn?

Hebrews 9:22 says without blood there is no remission of sins but John preach Baptism for the remission of sins

John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.

Was John wrong in doing  this?

Hi BD,

Baptism is “a shadow picture” of the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
    I know you'll attempt to dodge this question, because it is your habit!
    Do you think John baptized Jesus to remove sin from him?

YHVH bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,04:43)

Hi BD,

Baptism is “a shadow picture” of the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

YHVH bless

Please answer this question BD!

Hi Bet,

Ed J

This symbol is in reference to the ottomon empire and was not used until the 1400's it was the symbol of that dynasty

Symbol of a dynasty I didn't know that, I always lumped it up with christendom's cross lol. Just cause something comes from the same place doesn't mean the two are the same they might be similar though. For example the concept of the highest lord was shared by many cultures, to this day Christendom worships The LORD and to them it's somehow different from worshipping The baal. baal in hebrew means master or lord!!!!!!!! So christendom is forced to admit they had a nameless lord challenging a lord with a name to see who can make fire come out of heaven. Who's to say baal wasn't one part of The LORD, after all those who are worshipped as The LORD are in the “GODHEAD” RIGHT!!!!!!!! 0_0. Replace Jehovah with the words The LORD and replace baal with it's hebrew meaning LORD and tell me if you can make the difference.

1 Kings 18:21 Reads Then E·li′jah approached all the people and said: “How long will YOU be limping upon two different opinions? If Jehovah is the [true] God, go following him; but if Ba′al is, go following him.” And the people did not say a word in answer to him.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

YHVH bless

John baptized Jesus for the remission of the sins of Israel.

This is the secret that I have tried so diligently to share with you and others. Jesus was treated as the scapegoat in which all of the iniquities of the people were laid on him. You can see this clearlty in the true atonement document.

But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.
    Leviticus 16:9-11

The scapegoat is not sacrificed his blood is not spilled but look:

Leviticus

20And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat:
    21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:
    22And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

I only give you the knowlege that the Lord God gave me, this secret is very little known and it did not come from any Islamic source but God taught me this Himself

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ Jan. 03 2011,06:59)

Hi Bet,

Ed J

Symbol of a dynasty I didn't know that, I always lumped it up with christendom's cross lol.  Just cause something comes from the same place doesn't mean the two are the same they might be similar though. For example the concept of the highest lord was shared by many cultures, to this day Christendom worships The LORD and to them it's somehow different from worshipping The baal. baal in hebrew means master or lord!!!!!!!!  So christendom is forced to admit they had a nameless lord challenging a lord with a name to see who can make fire come out of heaven. Who's to say baal wasn't one part of The LORD, after all those who are worshipped as The LORD are in the “GODHEAD” RIGHT!!!!!!!! 0_0. Replace Jehovah with the words The LORD and replace baal with it's hebrew meaning LORD and tell me if you can make the difference.

1 Kings 18:21 Reads Then E·li′jah approached all the people and said: “How long will YOU be limping upon two different opinions? If Jehovah is the [true] God, go following him; but if Ba′al is, go following him.” And the people did not say a word in answer to him.

They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
    ( سورة التوبة , At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #31)

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
    Mark 12:28-30

Jesus explains to them:

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
    John 15:14-16

Jesus shows that he to is a Servant to God:

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
    Mark 13:31-33

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 03 2011,09:01)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

If that is what you believe, then why were others baptized in Israel?
    Seems you swallowed the quran(satan's word) hook line and sinker,
    but only believe selected verses from “The Bible”(God's Word); why?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,10:05)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Ed J

Hi BD,

How do you explain how allah is the 'deceiver'(71) in the 'quran'(71)?

'Deception' is attributed to satan, how is it that your allah deceives??

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Ed J

Your question is the same as asking why did Jesus forgive people before the “crucifixion”? he didn' shed his blood.

Also are you belittling the Baptism of Jesus? what does it mean if it was a shadow? Does it mean that Christians should not be baptized?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2011,10:18)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Ed J

Hi BD,

How do you explain how allah is the 'deceiver'(71) in the 'quran'(71)?

'Deception' is attributed to satan, how is it that your allah deceives??

To be Honest ED I have long since refrained myself from watching the videos you put up and the reason is I don't believe that you are thoroughly examining what the videos are saying.

You don't seem to have an actual argument so I feel you are borrowing someone elses ideas wwithout even understanding them.

Have you ever read this?:

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.
    2 Chronicles 18:21-23

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
    Isaiah 66:3-5

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

I only wish you the best and have hope that you will actually study the scriptures before condemning the truth.

God Bless You!

princess
    Participant

bd,

another question, i have read that your sabbath is friday, however the only difference is that you have a caller that tells you it is time to pray, is this true? is it something like mass?

The JW's are always talking about ransom sacrifice and is something people try to smear them with for some reason. Is it unbiblical? I DON'T THINK SO.

Matthew 20:28(NWT) reads

28 Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”

Matthew 20:28 KING'S JAMES VERSION :p reads

28Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 166 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account