Justaskin vrs worshippingjesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

You'd better learn to hide cos there are lots of creatures that eat worms.
    And worms only eat dirt!!

Istari
    Participant

It's nearly 2:am in the UK.
    I'm cosying down for the night.

(p.s. Your questions show signs of thrashing, they reveal you are determined to try and recover lost credibility. The fact that you are asking me to supply answer that you have no responses to tells me that all your 'professional Studies' and the sad fact that you mislead people in your church, craves desire for self-worship. You have low self esteem like Mikeboll64 and seek to gain it by preying on vulnerable lost sheep)

Hi JA

BTW I have reported your post and the false accusations you make against me which are nothing but poison.

But anyway it is obvious to see who is running from the debate and the quesitons…

One again…

We do not know what the pronunciation of YHVH or YHWH are, do we?

How would you know my name Keith if all you had was KTH?

You do understand this don't you. How many possibilities could there be? Everyone except you and Ed in the whole world seems to know the exact pronunciation of the name YHVH. Yet you cannot prove it scripturally for the vowels were left out in the most ancient manuscripts. Even the LXX some 2-300 years before Christ only had the tetragrammaton when it was translated in Greek. That was all free JA. :)

But once again JA are you going to answer my questions to you? Everyone is watching and knows I answered you and that you just blew mine off with more of your accusations.

Please answer….

DOES MATTHEW 28:19 SAY THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT HAVE A NAME?

Does Matthew 28:19 speak of three or (a trinity)?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 18 2011,18:55)
    The fact that you are asking me to supply answer that you have no responses to tells me that all your 'professional Studies' and the sad fact that you mislead people in your church, craves desire for self-worship

JA Since you seem to know all about Mattew 28:19 then why haven't you answered the questions…

It is only a yes or no answer JA

According to Matthew 28:19 does the Holy Spirit have a name?

WJ

Istari
    Participant

The Holy Spirit does not have a name. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God S
    Almighty. God almighty has a name. That name is WRITTEN in Hebrew as YHVH (note: I don't say his to SAY IT, only WRITE IT. God's name is written: YHVH and in D
    English it is written,'I AM'.

Since the Holy Spirit is of God, then …as I said, by PROXIE, it could be said it is also called by the name of it's owner. But it's certainly isn't Jesus.

Quote from WJ: 'God's name is Jesus'! Ha gaga ga ha ha hA.

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,19:58)
    The Holy Spirit does not have a name. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God S
    Almighty. God almighty has a name. That name is WRITTEN in Hebrew as YHVH (note: I don't say his to SAY IT, only WRITE IT. God's name is written: YHVH and in D
    English it is written,'I AM'.

Since the Holy Spirit is of God, then …as I said, by PROXIE, it could be said it is also called by the name of it's owner. But it's certainly isn't Jesus.

Quote from WJ: 'God's name is Jesus'! Ha gaga ga ha ha hA.

JA

Then are you calling Jesus a liar?

He said the Holy Spirit has a name… Mathew 28:19

WJ

Quote (Istari @ Jan. 19 2011,19:46)
    Ha ha ha ha ha WJ you stink!! Pooh! When did you last wash? Ooph, please go away, yak, what is it makes you stink so much. Struth man, can't you smell yourself! Oh no, of course not!

And your breath, have you got halitosis badly. Book yourself into a dentist, quick!!

And here, have some toilet tissue. I bought them for Mikeboll64 cos he stinks worse than you. He's covered in shit. I think he eats it cos it's all over his hands and faces (yes, he has many faeces!!!)

Reported to Moderator!

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 20 2011,12:15)

Ha ha ha ha ha WJ you stink!! Pooh! When did you last wash? Ooph, please go away, yak, what is it makes you stink so much. Struth man, can't you smell yourself! Oh no, of course not!

And your breath, have you got halitosis badly. Book yourself into a dentist, quick!!

And here, have some toilet tissue. I bought them for Mikeboll64 cos he stinks worse than you. He's covered in shit. I think he eats it cos it's all over his hands and faces (yes, he has many faeces!!!)

Reported to Moderator!

Truth won Keith! All JA had left in his arsenal was insults.

Jack

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,13:06)

Reported to Moderator!

Jack

Jack

I just can't believe someone who claims to speak by the Holy Spirit can speak like that to believers.

But we know that that is not “good fruit' don't we?

WJ

Hi All

The topic of this debate was is their a “Trinity” in the Bible. Matthew 28:19 is proof itself that Jesus spoke himself of the three (a trinity).

This debate is now open to anyone else that wants to respond to it.

If anyone else has any input feel free to post here concerning Matthew 28:19 or if there is a Trinity found in the Bible.

Blessings! Keith

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Question how many doctrinal Trinities are there?
    What Francis has defined as Trinity or his concept at least doesnt match the typical view of Trinity where im from.

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 20 2011,14:32)
    What Francis has defined as Trinity or his concept at least doesnt match the typical view of Trinity where im from.

Dennison

I am not sure what you mean, but I havn't found any disagreement with his views.

Blessings Keith

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,00:47)

Dennison

I am not sure what you mean, but I havn't found any disagreement with his views.

Blessings Keith

I agree with his views and explaination so far.

But as he said, there is a confusion in terms at times.

From what i learned about Trinity here at Houston is different from what he presents in his debate.

I was asking if there are different aspects of Trinity that officaly exist.

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 20 2011,15:06)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,00:47)

Dennison

Blessings Keith

I agree with his views and explaination so far.

But as he said, there is a confusion in terms at times.

From what i learned about Trinity here at Houston is different from what he presents in his debate.

I was asking if there are different aspects of Trinity that officaly exist.

Dennison

There are variations but I am not sure of what they are.

Some disagree on when Jesus was begotten.

Some believe he was begotten from eternity while others believe he wass the Word that was with God and was begotten at his incarnation and after his resurection.

The bottom line is all Trinitarians that I know of believe that the “essence” or that which makes God God or the Divine nature of the Father and the Son and the Councelor are shared as One God or One Spirit or a class of being, just as all humanity share the same essence of flesh as One humanity or a class of being.

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,05:41)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 20 2011,13:06)

Reported to Moderator!

Jack

Jack

I just can't believe someone who claims to speak by the Holy Spirit can speak like that to believers.

But we know that that is not “good fruit' don't we?

WJ

Keith,

JA ran out of arguments. Rather than be humble and concede he hurled insults.

jack

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Jan. 21 2011,09:56)
    Keith,

jack

Similar to the way YOU do things, huh? :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2011,05:45)
    Hi All

The topic of this debate was is their a “Trinity” in the Bible. Matthew 28:19 is proof itself that Jesus spoke himself of the three (a trinity).

This debate is now open to anyone else that wants to respond to it.

If anyone else has any input feel free to post here concerning Matthew 28:19 or if there is a Trinity found in the Bible.

Blessings!  Keith

Hi Keith,

Perhaps were you discussing whether there is a trinity GOD in the Bible instead of any old three things mentioned together in scripture, I might be entertained to join in the discussion.

Because if that is your criteria, then there are many trinities in the Bible.

And D has me intrigued………….What exact trinity doctrine does KEITH believe in?

Co-equal? Co-eternal? Son begotten when? Etc, etc.

Do you mind, Keith? Tell us. :)

peace and love,
    mike

princess
    Participant

What exact trinity doctrine does KEITH believe in

the three catholic of course:

Athanasian Creed
    Apostle's Creed
    Nicene Creed

they cannot decide which is the true creed, so they just give attributes to them all and go from there, at least they are consistent.

no offense gentlemen, however truth is truth.

take care.

princess
    Participant

historically speaking,
    triad worship was in place before christianity took hold of it. it seems the copy/paste method was used with earlier texts that proclaimed the same, they just changed the names. however, it was not to protect the innocent.

princess
    Participant

do not think such is possible with jais. my apologies wj, for how you were treated by him, leaping coals over ones head is to be with kindness, not with the coals themselves.

hope all is well with you and your family. take care.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 468 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account